Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (131667 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Cypmat: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Billic:
Her name is Amaka,, what do you expect?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:
1) Why do Naija guys think sex is a loss to the lady?

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

4) Why is male infidelity more tolerated/accepted than the female one?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

9) Why is a sexually experienced guy a stud and his female counterpart, a slut?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

12) "Virginity is the best gift a woman can give her husband".
Do you agree with the above statement. If yes, why? cheesy

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

If you can correctly and sincerely answer these questions.
The answer you seek lies therein.

The answer to most of ur questions is simply this. Ladies feel they are doing the guy a favor by having sx with him and make the guy feel indebted sm way cos of that which shudnt be.

A nice lady frnd once wanted to hv smtn with me and even said she wud pay me for it lol(because I had to turn down the good offer for sm reasons) I felt that was totally ridiculous not just because she was smoking hot bt because It’s against my mentality to pay or get paid for such. It’s not a job. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by toofit007: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

you have infected her with STI or STD that is what she is trying to explain to you. Read that her message with calmness again.

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
The thing no sweet am? Shamuless girl. Lala must hear this
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by sisisioge: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bet why the heck didn't he call? Ndi jakujaku oshi! Olosho Bleep boy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Abuklaw(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Catalyst4real:

Well, it's just a normal thing with girls over here, she's acting like she's mad at you, but she's really mad at herself for giving in too easily. And now she feels cheap.
Its not your fault at all, but she's looking for someone to blame other than herself.
Long time brother. Where have you been hiding?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Cloud007: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round
na over sweet dey worry am. guy...you are global now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Ramos16(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

2) Why will a guy and girl have sex, then Naija guys will call only the lady olosho with borehole pùssy?

3) Why is there so much emphasis on female chastity and virginity, but none for guys?

5) Why do Naija guys turn totometer, trying to calculate the mileage of their girlfriend's vagina?

6) Why will you give a Naija man a blòwjob and he'll be wondering which man's dick you learned it with?

7) Why would a Naija guy date a girl and when they break-up, he will be happy he at least fuckéd her. Does it take something away from her? If yes, what? Is it a gift or collateral to the guy? If yes, why?

8 ) Why are there thousands of thread on guys analysing the female vagina, its depth, width, colour... in relation to her sexual partners?

10) Why are Naija girls slutshamed for being sexually expressive, whereas the guys can share sexcapades on ashawo beer parlour thread? grin grin

13) "A man can love his wife and fùck around, but a woman who does same can kill her husband". Do you agree with this statement. Discuss in not more than 6 lines. grin grin

14) If sex is indeed pleasurable for both,why does the female get all the antagonism and the guy gets the accolade?

I would have taken time to answer all your questions, only if they were related to the topic being discussed.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
So why did you take advantage of her situation to satisfy your libido?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by silento(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
nawa oo all this your big boy you still dey use 3g

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by 3kay945(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pipedreams:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?

I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.

We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.

Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

undecided

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Billic:
Disappointment grin
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rosay15:
... I swear dis one is very funny, d one wet d op talk no funny reach dis one grin grin..
At op d girl is just being mad at herself nutin mch
Abigrin

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round
Bro you are too funny abeq cheesy grin grin
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by olasco2035: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by EphraimBoat: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pervs Everywhere.. Thing is, no matter how much the feminine Gender will try to defend the accused lady, we can be truthful enough to point out the wrong in her rant.

A one night stand doesn't qualify for a relationship. She should have replied the guy normally and see where it goes. If she continues to communicate, it will get to a point where the guy's intention will be clear or a stage when she can ask about the guy's intention. She needs to lay off some steam. I mean, people get laid every time.

Now, bro. This kind of gist is a table gist for you and your guys, though, I think I get what you were trying to do. If you hadn't posted this, we wouldn't be here talking about this. Something to spice up things here.

Now, you ladies saying any guy that wants a certain form of relationship with you to be plain about it. How would you feel or regard me if I met you, took you out, made you feel relaxed and then told you I only want to get down with you because that's only what I am available for. How would you regard such a man when you see him some other time. "Unserious, promiscuous, dog"

Nigerian girls ain't matured for that kinda shit. Nigerian girls will only have sex with you when you just create a form of chemistry, which simply evolves around having a car, taking them out to get food, flex, see a movie, come home, have a nice apartment, watch TV, gist, make move, she rejects you, make another move, you kiss, take it further she says no, then you try again and voila, it happens and then we have the "what are we question".

Disclaimer* some have their way, quicker and with lesser exquisiteness, depending on the lady.

In other forms, if you want to have sex with some Nigerian girls, they will tell you plainly that you are not their boyfriend and neither have you asked them out, hence, forcing guys to lie, ask them out, have their way and cut them off.

Its simply the way it is, I think this has something to do with the way most Nigerian mothers think and they pass it to their children. Most Nigerian mothers consider sex sacred and special hence making a lady to request and feel entitled to some gratuities once she has had sex with you, regardless of the fact that it was consensual.

We need to talk more on sexual education not sexual mystification.

Lastly, for pocohantas that seems to me to have the good genuine intentions which is evident in her questions, the reason why men that have their ways with lots of ladies are regarded as studs originates from when ladies started regarding sex as gold, special and only given to a deserving individual that has withstood the test and found worthy. Someone that has lots of money is considered rich and someone that has none is considered poor. Now what does a rich man do with his money? He spends it anyhow. Why? He worked for it.

In essence, if you are going to fight for gender equality, when you have sex with a guy, lock up. If the guy contacts you and you dig him, continue. If you don't, still lock up. But never come online and scream "men are scum" Because we are all equal. I know some really cool girls that are cool in all retrospect and my respect goes to them.

Ladies are there scamming and scheming guys that genuinely love them and yet we are saying there is an imbalance in the gender. If you don't have money, you are stuck with a lowlife girl with low mentality and a girl that will clearly tell you that "she is not in your level". Why? She can't waste her body count on a broke dude( he is not worth it and has nothing to offer or he can't take care of you because you are special).

This gender thing is very balanced, nobody should come her and shout anything. If you want to hear a sound, you need to make it.

Gender can never be equal, know why? Because Nature already made it equal. We can't fight nature.

Goodnight. I l

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by fcnaxo: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:

Go find your oga at the top for nscdc
lol grin
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rosay15:
... Not all lady sha, this same tin has happened to me bt its d oda way round cus den am nt into relationship and I had a crush on dis guy and den I was lonely and I need somebody. When I and dis guy got talking I invited him to my house and so on but nah me introduced d tin sha as my eye come clear, naso d guy call me wen he reach home bt I no pick until today we just dey hi for Fb we no meet and whenever he wanted to talk about it I changed topic cus d more u talk about it d more u find urself in doing d same tin and I gat no time for dat life goes on..
can u give me, not for free though.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by freshdude99(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Billic:
Funmi you mean?
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by konfused: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

The simple answer to this is that women are Portals. A woman's womb is a portal through which life comes through to earth.

It is very deep.

Women are meant to be revered. A woman shouldn't take her body for granted.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by kaema: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
hopexter:
The girl sounds intelligent and for her to be this mad, the guy must have said all sorts of sweet words during their previous chats just to win her over and then stopped chatting or calling after bleeping. If this is the case, it's wrong and we guys do this alot. Show us the previous chats and stop posting what you want us to believe. We are not the girl. angry

Thank you for this comment..most guys are heartless. Imagine dating a guy for about two months then you finally had sex and he never even tried to reach out to the girl afterwards.. it happened to me and I feel hurt whenever I think about it..the fact that we had sex wasn't the issue . I'm an adult and I was actively involved in the sexual intercourse but ignoring the girl afterwards is terrible.... This dude never ever called not even once, I tried reaching out to him but instead he would pick and cut the call till I eventually accepted my fate and moved on..At the end of all I still haven't recovered from the pain but In a way, I have moved on..i still believe we have good guys out there..they're only hard to find

22 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by maklelemakukula(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
grin grin
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Jaqenhghar: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
stupidity:
This is why I like white girls. (Met few in Ghana) after getting laid with a white girl, bro don’t bother ring her number again. If you do she’ll just tell you “you two had fun and you shouldn’t expect anything like friendship”
Evrything white girl white girl. Im sure you have never been with a white girl. FYI after you have had your way most white girls will call 911 and claim rape.

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Reeses: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigeria youths are all about sex sex sex the most horniest shithole country in the world nothing good to right home about.By the way shame on you for having sex with her without any intention of prolonging the relationship.

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by McAausim: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin See them
Oboy ...... That one na flashing
Shegzy8:
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by SexTin(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
grin grin grin Nawa O
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Freeman59: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Shegzy8:
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by vickydevoka(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
This is the issue here
Did you tell her that’s all you wanted?
Just a Bleep?
Or you assumed she would just know what you are thinking?
If lines are drawn in the sand from the get go she has to the option to say yes or no. If she says she is into that then how can she create a relationship out of thin air if that option was never available? You behaved as if you were taking her out on her date “wining and dining her”
I am sorry you created this problem.
Ok I will summarise
Want to JUST Bleep, SAY THAT!
Want to have a one night stand? SAY THAT!
Friendship? SAY THAT!
Want to be her man? SAY THAT!
Friends w| benefits? SAY THAT!
She might want the same stuff you do, but you’ll never know because you NEVER told her what you wanted People are good at “playing the part” UNTIL shish happens, then they’re M.I.A!

That’s exactly what you are doing and trying to make out as if it’s her fault!
him be news caster way him go tellam. Abeg stop talking lyk a pikin. still De chop it mama food
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Watin u write now, how e take concern the topic.
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
See 419 guy...lols
Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by Taku555(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lol..most girl do this. there was one I brought home and immediately I finished fu***ng her, she started crying as if I raped or drugged her..then I had to pet her....before I know she don hold me again for second round..

I know say some girls go like this..add me on whatsapp-08103249342...lol
the funniest comment I have read in a decade

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me This After We Had Sex by buzu84: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
EphraimBoat:
Pervs Everywhere.. Thing is, no matter how much the feminine Gender will try to defend the accused lady, we can be truthful enough to point out the wrong in her rant.

A one night stand doesn't qualify for a relationship. She should have replied the guy normally and see where it goes. If she continues to communicate, it will get to a point where the guy's intention will be clear or a stage when she can ask about the guy's intention. She needs to lay off some steam. I mean, people get laid every time.

Now, bro. This kind of gist is a table gist for you and your guys, though, I think I get what you were trying to do. If you hadn't posted this, we wouldn't be here talking about this. Something to spice up things here.

Now, you ladies saying any guy that wants a certain form of relationship with you to be plain about it. How would you feel or regard me if I met you, took you out, made you feel relaxed and then told you I only want to get down with you because that's only what I am available for. How would you regard such a man when you see him some other time. "Unserious, promiscuous, dog"

Nigerian girls ain't matured for that kinda shit. Nigerian girls will only have sex with you when you just create a form of chemistry, which simply evolves around having a car, taking them out to get food, flex, see a movie, come home, have a nice apartment, watch TV, gist, make move, she rejects you, make another move, you kiss, take it further she says no, then you try again and voila, it happens and then we have the "what are we question".

Disclaimer* some have their way, quicker and with lesser exquisiteness, depending on the lady.

In other forms, if you want to have sex with some Nigerian girls, they will tell you plainly that you are not their boyfriend and neither have you asked them out, hence, forcing guys to lie, ask them out, have their way and cut them off.

Its simply the way it is, I think this has something to do with the way most Nigerian mothers think and they pass it to their children. Most Nigerian mothers consider sex sacred and special hence making a lady to request and feel entitled to some gratuities once she has had sex with you, regardless of the fact that it was consensual.

We need to talk more on sexual education not sexual mystification.

Lastly, for pocohantas that seems to me to have the good genuine intentions which is evident in her questions, the reason why men that have their ways with lots of ladies are regarded as studs originates from when ladies started regarding sex as gold, special and only given to a deserving individual that has withstood the test and found worthy. Someone that has lots of money is considered rich and someone that has none is considered poor. Now what does a rich man do with his money? He spends it anyhow. Why? He worked for it.

In essence, if you are going to fight for gender equality, when you have sex with a guy, lock up. If the guy contacts you and you dig him, continue. If you don't, still lock up. But never come online and scream "men are scum" Because we are all equal. I know some really cool girls that are cool in all retrospect and my respect goes to them.

Ladies are there scamming and scheming guys that genuinely love them and yet we are saying there is an imbalance in the gender. If you don't have money, you are stuck with a lowlife girl with low mentality and a girl that will clearly tell you that "she is not in your level". Why? She can't waste her body count on a broke dude( he is not worth it and has nothing to offer or he can't take care of you because you are special).

This gender thing is very balanced, nobody should come her and shout anything. If you want to hear a sound, you need to make it.

Gender can never be equal, know why? Because Nature already made it equal. We can't fight nature.

Goodnight. I l

You are a genius....gbosa for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / I Caught My Best Friend In Bed With His Younger Sister....who Is My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.