Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Thread modified. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread modified. (10920 Views)

I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread modified. by NightKing: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
This thread is a funny thread sha. I never thought people's stupidity would crack me up this much.

KingSatan and godyss abeg tell me something about my self na.

I beg u. Infact 10k if u can
Re: Thread modified. by Berlyn1(f): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

I asked women to stay away....

I warned you.

This is not any kind of thread.

I am upset.

Don't do this again
lol u high af

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Berlyn1:
lol u high af

For gross misconduct and your untamed tongue, I have placed my finger on your relationship.

You will see things turn sour in 48hrs

If care is not taken and you try to be that strong woman, you will be battered by the one you love.

Your next mensuration will flow for 5 days and it shall be very painful and abnormal.

I have spoken and so it shall be.
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by NightKing: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

For gross misconduct and your untamed tongue, I have placed my finger on your relationship.

If care is not taken and you try to be that strong woman, you will be battered by the one you love.

Your next mensuration will flow for 5 days and it shall be very painful and abnormal.

Kai, you are stooopid sha!
Re: Thread modified. by Berlyn1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:

lmao your god/juju/sense didn't tell u tat I haven't been in a relationship for like 3yrs now grin grin ode somebody don't goan look for job stay here and be confusing your destiny ...lol abnormal kill you there

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Berlyn1:
lmao your god/juju/sense didn't tell u tat I haven't been in a relationship for like 3yrs now grin grin ode somebody don't goan look for job stay here and be confusing your destiny ...lol abnormal kill you there

Just as I said, you will see it happen. Mark my words.

You are not in a relationship and yet you aren't celibate.

I am not what you are used to. Your Punishment will be severe and the infection you cured the last time will return.

Lying like a toddler who was caught eating sugar.

You think this is a comedy show?

Your life will take a different shape from now and 48hrs will ring a bell.

You will get a call that madness have visited
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:
Kingsatan, I need a favour which I know you will be eager to grant. I will like you to place a curse on someone for me..

Alright my good friend. Please make a wish
Re: Thread modified. by Famousqueen(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
someone is just deluding himself, and we're applauding him, disgusting undecided
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
magni101:
This thread is simply hilarious
I've never laughed so hard. �

You can say that again! Honestly, this kingsatan is a clown. I have told him to find his way to entertainment industry as a comedian to raise money for his dieing parent.

Walai I’m following his thread because of his mumu, he is the last of his kind. I’m still waiting for him to dig well on my info online
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
This one is threatening people with misfortunes; those who enjoyed this life to the fullest, didn't they die? I'm not a mere man that you can sway with mind games. I know what you are up to because I once had dealings with your master. You claim to be god and still continue in aura building. You came as a merciful serpent and I later found out that you're out there to take advantage of humans.

The Supreme Being is my focus. I don't glory in material possessions.
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:

Someone swindled my hard-earned money, please find a suitable curse and place on him.

The other time you threatened to unleash the goetic demons on this Satan. Can't you visualise dark aura on your enemy again?
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:

Someone swindled my hard-earned money, please find a suitable curse and place on him.

And with sigils of intelligence, you should be able to do what you're asking satan to do for you.
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
There are powers beyond your physical eyes.

There are some-things you cant explain.

I will curse you to feel a rash sensation on your body for 3 minutes.

Its just a reminder that not only Humans use this platform.

Don't push too far.

She knows herself.

Lol demon that take Hennessy,Moet, Jack deniels. Don’t just forget that if you pass your boundary moderator will ban your ass.

Keep digging on people’s post to say stupid things about them. I’m sure you’re sti digging for my post to find more info which I can tell you boldly that you can’t find none except my faceless post on Nairaland. I dare you to tell me my home town as you told that other guy since you read most of those thing about him on his post and other platform.

Stvpid you satan grin grin hahaha. Abi you want to try guess my first name ? Or phone number or my type of phone.

That spirit of cracy wey Dey worry you, I want to know how far you have gone with it.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Goddyss:

His sufferings shall be multiplied by the amount he scammed you.

As he plans to board that plane, his sojourn abroad will be a thing of Joke. It shall never be beneficial.

He shall know no peace till his demise.
Re: Thread modified. by Goddyss(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Thread modified. by yourstruly123(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who is dis foolish king Satan. Idiot
Re: Thread modified. by Berlyn1(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

Just as I said, you will see it happen. Mark my words.

You are not in a relationship and yet you aren't celibate.

I am not what you are used to. Your Punishment will be severe and the infection you cured the last time will return.

Lying like a toddler who was caught eating sugar.

You think this is a comedy show?

Your life will take a different shape from now and 48hrs will ring a bell.

You will get a call that madness have visited
God forbid....
Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:
I used to love a Woman Called Eve, though she was betrothed to a man called Adam.

I met this pretty lady while i was observing my routine (Road walks). Quite surprisingly, she knows nothing about Sexual intercourse and because i never wanted to take advantage of her (so i wont be accused of Rape). I gave her a mystic apple so she can acknowledge her unclothedness and probably grant me unrestricted access to her Vagina but instead she ran home and gave the apple to her ADAM. And they both acknowledged their unclothedness and had sexual intercourse. That was the only time i loved a woman and desired intimacy. Now i just use them to accomplish my depopulation mission. I give them all they need except brains.

That's my love story.

angry angry angry

Any woman who comments will be be F3cked with a long rod tonight ================================> angry

It will pass through your Pussay to your oesophagus, and right out of your smelling mouths.

I told you, you’re a stvpid boy. You want to have sex without dick. Why are you contradicting yourself, in one of your mumu post you said you had no dick.

I just hope your family will quickly get a hold of you before you enter market like this. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Sometimes you don't need to kill people with a sword. Tell them their weaknesses and watch them run mad on their own
Re: Thread modified. by Grace001: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:
Sometimes you don't need to kill people with a sword. Tell them their weaknesses and watch them run mad on their own

Every matured person knows his or her weaknesses. No matured person will wait for a kid like you to tell them their weaknessses.

Get a life! Confused fellow
Re: Thread modified. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:
I used to love a Woman Called Eve, though she was betrothed to a man called Adam.

I met this pretty lady while i was observing my routine (Road walks). Quite surprisingly, she knows nothing about Sexual intercourse and because i never wanted to take advantage of her (so i wont be accused of Rape). I gave her a mystic apple so she can acknowledge her unclothedness and probably grant me unrestricted access to her Vagina but instead she ran home and gave the apple to her ADAM. And they both acknowledged their unclothedness and had sexual intercourse. That was the only time i loved a woman and desired intimacy. Now i just use them to accomplish my depopulation mission. I give them all they need except brains.

That's my love story.

angry angry angry

Any woman who comments will be be F3cked with a long rod tonight ================================> angry

It will pass through your Pussay to your oesophagus, and right out of your smelling mouths.
depressed nigga
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
depressed nigga

Frustrated Feminist with Smelly Vagina.

Just because you think you are successful in your career doesn't mean you should talk anyhow.

You will never respect your boundaries till it comes hunting you. Everything is so important to you.

You were previously warned by your friend and Inlaw, but you have decided to turn deaf ears.

This same act will lead to your doom.

For i will show you a sign.

Before you administer that syringe, it will pierce your finger and you will be shocked when you realise that the patient is HIV positive and you won't have the Virus either.

That you will know i watch over you.

1 Like

Re: Thread modified. by Rosay15(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Very funny thread... Lol grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Rosay15:
Very funny thread... Lol grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

Tao Roseline, there is a caveat on that post.

I believe you read it but still decided to disobey the rule.

How soon have you forgotten how messed up it had been in the past.

I took my hands away and now you feel you have arrived.

As the rain fell yesterday, it can still fall today.

If you think "You have found happily ever after, you could still loose it to same curse" .

Be warned

Sheyipengwu awu, Ma nyi oyisi awu.
Re: Thread modified. by Rosay15(f): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

Tao Roseline, there is a caveat on that post.

I believe you read it but still decided to disobey the rule.

How soon have you forgotten how messed up it had been in the past.

I took my hands away and now you feel you have arrived.

As the rain fell yesterday, it can still fall today.

If you think "You have found happily ever after, you could still loose it to same curse" .

Be warned

Sheyipengwu awu, Ma nyi oyisi awu.
... Mr three in one abeg carry ur wahala commot oh cus u are just confused as ur post
Re: Thread modified. by KingSatan: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Rosay15:
... Mr three in one abeg carry ur wahala commot oh cus u are just confused as ur post

And that was how i saw Kogi, Abuja and Nassarawa.

Rose, Don't let tears return.

It can return.
Re: Thread modified. by Rosay15(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:

And that was how i saw Kogi, Abuja and Nassarawa.

Rose, Don't let tears return.

It can return.
... What is dis one saying?, abegg.
Shey person no fit comment say ur post dey funny again?.. Nawa oh, o ma wa okay oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / my E Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.