Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed (5110 Views)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by ponti93(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Whats up with some nairaland programmers and depression... shocked
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by RealSolution: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Don't give in to depression.. I was there for 1yr+ its a terrible state.
The pounding chest, fast heartbeat, panic attack, isolation, withdrawer from friends , families and social media... Then if you are not careful, ulcer and other stomach problems set in.. You could even get tooth problem issue, dizziness, blur vision.. I bet you, its the worst form of illness you can think of.. Then the weakness, tiredness, despair, hopeless it brings.
The worst.... All your tests results will come out normal and from my experience no drugs works ( am in acmedical professiona) .
So pls get lots of information online on how to come out without drugs.. But believe me 99% of your getting out lies solely with you.. And I pray you beat it..
I spent for my 600k running different tests to no avail..
Let me give you some tips on how I help myself..
1) deal with GUILT , its the doorway to depression
2) fall in love with yourself
3) pray and meditate on the word of God
4) good music helps
5) watch funny video and try to laugh until it hurts( depression takes away your joy in order to take away your life)
6) believe that it can not kill you because that's the ultimate goal .. FEAR
7) fall in love......
cool start taking 10-15 deep breathing in and out till you feel good.
9) hit the gym... In your house do simple exercises, 5 -10 mins tops.
10) start going out, never stay alone, start visiting and brisk walking..

I have become a top pro in pulling lots of people out of depression... More than 12 in the last one year with 100% success rate. Yours won't be difficult as well..

NOTE.... DEPRESSION IS MORE THAN SADNESS... DEAL WITH IT BEFORE IT BECOMES SUICIDAL....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by lawrykings(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
jackyraw09:
i see a lot of jewels in this topic. I face a lot last year because i was also shy, introverted and soft- thanks to my childhood but lessons learnt last year revealed the fact that no one gives a Bleep! not even your parents man (kidding, but real talk this issue of being timid is something you gotta face your self).

first step is to pay FULL Attention to your 1.)body and 2.) environment at ALL times.

i placed body first because you have to love yourself because no one in this world can do that for you. spoil yourself, respect yourself, play with yourself, work on yourself. do things with yourself. be hard working for your self, build your reputation, let the things that will move you forward get done on daily basis. its an ongoing process. All these will make you know your worth because hey you have put in the work so you earned it yourself. then proceed to clap for your self smiley Why not start by hitting the gym?

Then understand that you only live once. Don;t be miserable for one minute. Feeling tired? get up and do some push ups RIGHT AWAY!! or get a warm shower. Or go on youtube and watch a couple self help videos(leo from actualized.org, another person suggested one up there).

Feeling bored? Go out there and talk to someone, take a stroll and check out whatsup in your neighbourhood. GO to the beach and see the serene view. Call up your girlfriend (if you don't have one, please do get. you need to have atleast someone you can share stuff with, its not about sex but good sex will get you undiluted loyalty.)

i got work to do, its a monday morning, but i will keep tab on this thread. its really interesting and millions of youths are dying in silence from these so called manipulative villains we call friends.

too much wisdom bro. thank you. anxiety and timidity eating me up

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by 93Miles: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
anxiousguy:
Hello nairalanders.
I had a fallout with some friends and ever since then I've been having this anxious feeling all the time. Its affecting my health already.

Just recently I decided to spend more time to myself reading James hadly chase books.

I've deleted my WhatsApp, deactivated my Facebook and anything that'd make me talk to anyone.

I only come to nairaland to read the headlines and that's all.

The isolation doesn't seem to help me and each time I'm always having a feeling that there's danger ahead.

My breathing is twise its normal rate and even movement of an ant would get my heart beating 1000 times in a second.

I've decided to cut out the people giving me problems in life with hope that I'd live a normal and happy life but the thought of seeing them everyday just makes me anxious.

I feel like quitting school and starting all over again in a place that no one knows me but my sister talked me out of when I told her of my plans.

I'm tired of getting manipulated by those unfriendly friends and I've decided to live my life without them but I can't help but feel anxious knowing that I'd be seeing them everyday until I graduate.

I've not made or received any phone calls since 15 days because I put my phone out of action by destroying my old lines and getting a new line which I intend to use only for data subscription and nothing else.

My mum after 3 days of not hearing from me has sent someone to check on me in my hostel and immediately I heard a knock my heart started beating faster than it was supposed to. It didn't take the person few seconds to sense that I wasn't my normal self.

I confided in her and her words gave me solace till she left. Knowing that I'm passionate about programming and software design, she bought me three udemy courses to keep me busy but I've not been able to watch more than 3 minutes of the lectures.

I took a peep at Facebook today and discovered that I'd be having some tests tomorrow in school. Immediately I remembered that I'd be seeing those friends again and the worry and increased heartbeat started again.

I've tried to get over this anxiety on my own but all my efforts seems to be futile. I can't even type as my fingers are shaking due to the panic that has developed.

Please nairalanders, I need advice. Anything that can help me overcome this panic. If this continues I won't be able to concentrate on my studies and by doing that, I'd only be helping them achieve their aim.

I don't want to show this anxiety when I appear in school tomorrow.
I want to live as happy as I can.
I don't want to feel defeated.
I don't intend to seek reassurance from others anymore.
I want to get out of this pervasive worry as it is doing me no good.
The increased heartbeat makes me get tired easily and I want to be as lively as I can when I get to class tomorrow.

I know this would get more audience if it is moved to the front-page

change ur moniker that's the only solution.

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by jackyraw09: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
lawrykings:

too much wisdom bro. thank you. anxiety and timidity eating me up

don't give up man. we are all gonna make it.
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by joceey(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Asquare84:

A doctor once ask me this question how can accident increase the tendency

Yes accident can increase it tendency due to the shock when the accident occur
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
LivingFree:

Yes grin but he needs to know how Livinfree took me years of work, I didn't wake up one day and become free, I had to free myself.

I was blessed because had the guidance of our resident angel: mindfulness, who introduced me to her husband Echart Tolle and with his help I released myself from the prison of my mind. Maybe she'll appear sense I called her name 3 times grin

cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Shugavee(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
anxiousguy:
Hello nairalanders.
I had a fallout with some friends and ever since then I've been having this anxious feeling all the time. Its affecting my health already.

Just recently I decided to spend more time to myself reading James hadly chase books.

I've deleted my WhatsApp, deactivated my Facebook and anything that'd make me talk to anyone.

I only come to nairaland to read the headlines and that's all.

The isolation doesn't seem to help me and each time I'm always having a feeling that there's danger ahead.

My breathing is twise its normal rate and even movement of an ant would get my heart beating 1000 times in a second.

I've decided to cut out the people giving me problems in life with hope that I'd live a normal and happy life but the thought of seeing them everyday just makes me anxious.

I feel like quitting school and starting all over again in a place that no one knows me but my sister talked me out of when I told her of my plans.

I'm tired of getting manipulated by those unfriendly friends and I've decided to live my life without them but I can't help but feel anxious knowing that I'd be seeing them everyday until I graduate.

I've not made or received any phone calls since 15 days because I put my phone out of action by destroying my old lines and getting a new line which I intend to use only for data subscription and nothing else.

My mum after 3 days of not hearing from me has sent someone to check on me in my hostel and immediately I heard a knock my heart started beating faster than it was supposed to. It didn't take the person few seconds to sense that I wasn't my normal self.

I confided in her and her words gave me solace till she left. Knowing that I'm passionate about programming and software design, she bought me three udemy courses to keep me busy but I've not been able to watch more than 3 minutes of the lectures.

I took a peep at Facebook today and discovered that I'd be having some tests tomorrow in school. Immediately I remembered that I'd be seeing those friends again and the worry and increased heartbeat started again.

I've tried to get over this anxiety on my own but all my efforts seems to be futile. I can't even type as my fingers are shaking due to the panic that has developed.

Please nairalanders, I need advice. Anything that can help me overcome this panic. If this continues I won't be able to concentrate on my studies and by doing that, I'd only be helping them achieve their aim.

I don't want to show this anxiety when I appear in school tomorrow.
I want to live as happy as I can.
I don't want to feel defeated.
I don't intend to seek reassurance from others anymore.
I want to get out of this pervasive worry as it is doing me no good.
The increased heartbeat makes me get tired easily and I want to be as lively as I can when I get to class tomorrow.

I know this would get more audience if it is moved to the front-page
make new friends,, n be wiser,, u can’t be an island
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by EfemenaXY: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mindfulness:

cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

Been a long while.

Howdy? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Been a long while.

Howdy? kiss kiss

I am good darling. I am healthy and have peace of mind. What more would a girl want?
What about you babes?

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Shugavee(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chubhie:
Someday, you would look back in hindsight and thank those your friends who seems to be making your life hell today for holding a mirror to you.

Welcome to your baptism of fire. Your current approach will land you faster to your doom. Don't resist this! Accept your current weakened position, embrace it wholeheartedly and redesign yourself.

Drop James hardly chase and read The Laws Of Power and The Prince to first understand the game some humans would play with you.

When Fathers have abandoned their duties, this is the fallout.
so right, been there.. I had to learn how to deal with humans,,, what I did wrong n how to make things better to make me mentally strong,, made a plan n it worked , cut people off,, started going to new places like the gym to meet new friends,,,, grew thick skin ,,, self love which helped my confidence n learning to ignore shitt

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by EfemenaXY: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mindfulness:

I am good darling. I am healthy and have peace of mind. What more would a girl want?
What about you babes?

kiss kiss kiss

Same here too love.

Just had a little over a week off. Very relaxing smiley

Missed you though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Same here too love.

Just had a little over a week off. Very relaxing smiley

Missed you though. smiley

Glad to hear you feel good and happy to see you here. smiley cheesy kiss
You have been hardly visiting. Is it because you have made it to the top now? Boss playa cool cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Chubhie: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shugavee:
so right, been there.. I had to learn how to deal with humans,,, what I did wrong n how to make things better ,, to make me mentally strong,, made a plan n it worked , cut people off,, started going to new places like the gym to meet new friends,,,, grew thick skin ,,, self love with helped my confidence n learning to ignore shit
That's the spirit!
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Asquare84(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
joceey:

Yes accident can increase it tendency due to the shock when the accident occur

So what the medication or treatment for this conditions
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by crownson(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Meditate on GOD's word.

1 Like

Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by kollog: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
What's the Name of the Cult group u belong too. Stop all ds lies. I graduated 12years back, I know all this drills. Guy open up for u to get help.
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by neweve: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
I understand your situation. Had similar issues. Anxiety sucks Try give your self a break. Having friends could be stressful sometimes. Explore more of your programming or other hobbies .
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Frankicent(m): 2:10am On Aug 28, 2018
anxiousguy:
Just normal course mate argument.

and you freaking out.. Don't believe that.
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by Frankicent(m): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2018
DavidEsq:
Maybe he and his frnds raped someone undecided and the guilt is killing him.
lol your solution ehn
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by anxiousguy: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Frankicent:

and you freaking out.. Don't believe that.
Just maybe you read and didn't understand what I mean.
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by NoContract(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2018
I'd like to be your friend if you don't mind.
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by DavidEsq(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Frankicent:

lol your solution ehn
Wetin u want make I talk na
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by krepstone72: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Raydans:
If not for the test you are having. Would have advised you to take few shots of whiskey and keep a strong face
I Couldn't Have Said It Any Better. Op Get High On Something. All Ur Fears & Worries Wud Seem As A Little Challenge.
Re: Help : Anxiety Is Killing Me. Advice Needed by juicethekiddd: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2020
lorazepam (Ativan) is the answer, Go and ask for this drugs in the pharmacy store. I don't think mere advice Will be helpful.
how much is it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? / A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.