Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18759 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
Or was he just a booty call.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Ethiodime: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
Da question remains OP, do that guy u re preying feeling ur arse, i wldn't be shocked if u became a second banana in da process of checkin out other people's boyfriends. cheesy
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by aminalib(f): 2:06am On Apr 10, 2011
op, is your roomie on NL? perhaps you should tell her instead of writing her a note here undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by psa1102(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
Is not so good to employe your ex girl friend because if you are still working in the same place you will contine from where you stoped
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 05, 2013
Your handle is razz
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Uch74(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2013
Me Ȋ̝̊̅ no get chorus..........dats all!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sexbadoo(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2013
wot if d guy fall ur hand? then u av given ur røomie much advantage over u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's the difference between looking African and African American? / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.