Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18764 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Onchedu(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2010
Sounds to me Lashontae, like U had Ur eye on J and didnt realize it till his gf made U aware that U did. So U r a bad girl gone good and now U feel the best way to get even is to go worse? How girls dey think they baffle me. Wetin sef ehn?

So ur roomie is a loud mouthed good for nothing sex addict deceiving some dude that treats her good and consoling herself in self deception that knowing someone else' dirty past makes her a good girl ehn?

Anyway, what U have to do do it quick knowing that who knows what is right to do and fails to do it to him/her it is sin.

Hope say U no be naija babe cos Ur own stupidity resemble oyinbo girl own pass.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2010
funkybaby:

ho this, ho that. biatch this, biatch that. just what i expected you will come up with.

punkass, try harder and come up with something more innovative.

like i said earlier, i learnt from your mother. and she schooled me well.

boy! your mum is proud of me. nothing else delights a teacher than having her 'student' learn so well and even outclass her in skills.

unlike her that plied her trade at owerri where she ended up mating with an osu outcaste that fathered a fool like you. here i am: young, pretty, sexy, intelligent: displaying my charm and wit on the internet and across europe.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she is indeed very proud of me.  grin grin grin grin

i will be more than happy to teach some of your sisters some new skills. maybe that way, she will 'hook' some rich dude and not get stuck in a career of taking instructions from doctors and wiping the butts of old people under the guise of a ''great career in nursing''  undecided
Hahahahaha. . . Too much oestrogen doing your thinking. . Hahahaha. . Seriously, I don't remember calling you any of those names, na you say you be Ashewo, Ho' and biatch. All I did was to help you re-affirm your claims. .hehehehe. . Anyway, ashawo na work, no doubt. At least, you are a living proof of that. . .congrats, you ve pushed the frontiers of the trade, now we have e-prostitution and so on, what an innovation, FUNKyho sure deserves an award. . Hahahahahaha. . . It does not matter how much money you make, you still aint better than my dog, at least, I can pay you to 4ck him. . . Whether you call my mum or not, it does'nt change the fact that your lineage is a long smelly streak of Pervs and Ho', at least you agree. . Lol. .
Kush
small boy, do you ve a problem with me because you think I live in Owerre? Hahahaha. . . I see jealousy and lack of self-confidence in your tone. Ok, let us assume you stay in europe as you claimed and I stay in Owerre according to your delusions, so what? Does that make you any better or smarter than anyone else that does'nt live in europe? Even with your yahoo yahoo claims,my labrador feeds better than you. I don't ve to live in europe to be better than you, it is inherent my dear, you can't fake it and it can't be bought. Although, it might help you feel better abt your low-life self but that is just a placebo, it aint real lil negro! Now run along, if you are fast enough,who knows, you might grab your sugar mummy's as$. .hahahahaha
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
funkybaby:

ho this, ho that. biatch this, biatch that. just what i expected you will come up with.

punkass, try harder and come up with something more innovative.

like i said earlier, i learnt from your mother. and she schooled me well.

boy! your mum is proud of me. nothing else delights a teacher than having her 'student' learn so well and even outclass her in skills.

unlike her that plied her trade at owerri where she ended up mating with an osu outcaste that fathered a fool like you. here i am: young, pretty, sexy, intelligent: displaying my charm and wit on the internet and across europe.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she is indeed very proud of me.  grin grin grin grin

i will be more than happy to teach some of your sisters some new skills. maybe that way, she will 'hook' some rich dude and not get stuck in a career of taking instructions from doctors and wiping the butts of old people under the guise of a ''great career in nursing''  undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2010
FunkyHO
Don't faint just yet, negro is only stroking his #5 kpomo looking dyck, he has not yet thrust the thing into your ocean wide kitten. .lol. . .awon omo oloriburu, ashewo oshi ti won ofe shey orire. . Akunana!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
@rhymz

seriously, am bored of hearing all these biatch this, ho that from you.

is that really all you can come up with?

i have a pioneered a new innovation. really  shocked shocked shocked grin credit still goes to the old hag of a ho you call your mother.

that owerri harlo.t schooled me well and i am not one not to give credit to whom credit is due.

the only thing is that i wont toe her line: getting preggie for any imbecil.e or slowpoke that comes my way. you are one good living example of the disadvantages of ashawo work especially in a town like owerri. and am sure she looks at you every morning and curses her decision of not going ''international'' with her ashawo work.

that i learnt from her does not mean i will make her mistakes. tufiaqwa!

maybe if your sisters had taken a cue too, they wont end up with the no-goods they call their husbands.   undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
rhymz:

FunkyHO
Don't faint just yet, negro is only stroking his #5 kpomo looking dyck, he has not yet thrust the thing into your ocean wide kitten. .lol. . .awon omo oloriburu, ashewo oshi ti won ofe shey orire. . Akunana!! 

is that the size of your prick as well? or is kushe's manliness size your new headache?

iya re gannnnnnnnnnn ni ashawo.

your mother's abunna was soooooooooooooo wide. she didnt even have to go into labour to give birth to you. the second you clocked nine months, you popped out and it took the concentrated efforts of doctors and nurses to sew her abunna back to normal with black thread and needle so that way she can continue practising her ashawo work without her customers complaining of lack of satisfaction.

i now know the reason why your sister chose nursing as a profession. undecided

oloriburuku ni e.

okobo oshi. alakira.
ko de ni da fun e .
iwo omo ti epe ja lori e.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
Hahahaha. . .FunkyHO wants to know the size of my sugarstick. . .hahahaha. . . Ta gbafuo! Gi na onye mei ga dat kind rubbish. . . You can choke on that kid's( Kush) dyck for all I care but don't get greedy and start wishing for what you can't have. . . I don't do Ho's, am too classy for such, you could do my Labrador if you insist though, I know biatch has got to pay her billz. . Lol. . My dog would love to eat your pu$ssy anyway, just make sure you satisfy him, you will be surprise what my Labrador can do, Kush won't even stand a chance when my dog will be defiling and ravaging you in everyway, at least not with his Cigar prick! Lol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2010
rhymz:

Hahahaha. . .FunkyHO wants to know the size of my sugarstick. . .hahahaha. . . Ta gbafuo, gina onye mei ga dat kind rubbish. . . You can choke on that kid's( Kush) for all I care but don't get greedy and start wishing for what you can't have. . . I don't do Ho's, am too classy for such, you could do my Labrador if you insist, I know biatch has got to her billz. . Lol. . My dog would love to eat your pu$ssy anyway, just make sure you satisfy him, you will be surprise what my Labrador can do, Kush won't even stand a chance when my dog will be defiling you in everyway, at least not with his Cigar prick! Lol

you call that your 3inches prick (the exact size of the little finger of my left hand) a sugarstick  shocked

hahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha. you wont kill me with laughter today.

it is not rocket science to know that all you have between your legs is no longer than 3 inches.

you want to know how i guessed?? its pretty simple. well hung men (8 inches pricks and above)  kiss do not trade words with girls. cos they know that a girl will always whine and whine and will always want to have the last word in an argument.

well hung men ignore rants and walk away. well hung men do not go around starting fights. well hung men have swag and class and they ignore rants and humorous flirty posts on the internet cos its none of their business.

and you, a$swipe has so far on this thread displayed NONE of these qualities. so i do not know who dash you the sugar stick you are talking about. anyways, you are allowed to dream and fantasize. thank goodness for prick enlargement creams and tools in the market today  undecided

you classy?? you are claiming you have class? hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah.

a child of an ashawo dey claim say e dey ''classy''? what wont i read on this nairaland sef?  undecided

kai ! cant remember last time i ran my mouth on any man on this website.  grin grin grin
but am loving this.

next time you choose a username to pick on, you think twice !

oloriburuku.
omo ashawo ten kobo !

shior !!!  undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2010
Na where 1man craze stop na him 1 start,
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
Eldrezy:

Na where 1man craze stop na him 1 start,

WORD !!!

he is yet to know what has hit him/who he is trading words with.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
U know ßsay u know am.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
"u inferiority complex infested excuse for life"
Seriously, there is a clear line between coloquialism and an utter lack of understanding of the basis for the correct grammatical construction.
Kush, lil gangster, the latter is your problem, you are a bonafide dunce, whoever taught you English Language should be shot dead. You are a perfect example of : "I no know and I no sabi say I no know"
And to even think that his co-!diot, FunkyHO would spur him up on that kind of flawed grammar,. . .scheeew. . Kini omo de mor. . . Typical of a senescent bimbo!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2010
rhymz:

Hahahaha. . .FunkyHO wants to know the size of my sugarstick. . .hahahaha. . . Ta gbafuo! Gi na onye mei ga dat kind rubbish. . . You can choke on that kid's( Kush) dyck for all I care but don't get greedy and start wishing for what you can't have. . . I don't do Ho's, am too classy for such, you could do my Labrador if you insist though, I know biatch has got to pay her billz. . Lol. . My dog would love to eat your pu$ssy anyway, just make sure you satisfy him, you will be surprise what my Labrador can do, Kush won't even stand a chance when my dog will be defiling and ravaging you in everyway, at least not with his Cigar prick! Lol

U must be a consummate retard.
I demand an apology before i invoke the 4 horsemen of Satan's apocalypse on your entire household.
Na my WIFE you dey insult? Are you high on grey pubes?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
@rhymz

u are expending too much energy on lil stuff.do u hav a life outside of venting in public.u are too bitter to ever keep a woman and u definitely
are a nag.u remind me of the south african athlete with a puss.y and a dic.k and u are so hormonal i am wondering if  it's not that time of the month cos u reak of premenstrual syndrome.

agbaya ni ee
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2010
Hahahaha. . .where did you hear that crap? Am seriously laughing hysterically right now. Well hung men bla bla bla. . Go and tell it to the pope and the negro that ravaged you, as long as a qualified MuMU like you is concerned, this is rocket science. Duh! Where did you get off with such hokum? Oh, because you deepthroat and sell Pu$ssy, all of a sudden you are an expert on male sexuality and anatomy, this Akunakuna is dense than I thought. So lemme guess, females that rant like you are-according to your knowledge-the hornier. . Hahahahaha. . .typical graduate of Obo ati Oko college of education. Every solution lies in the potency of your booobs and buttz. . Hahahaha. . .when you stop think with your a$$s may be I might be nicer. And stay of my Candy, you skank slut of a Biatch. . . Do I look like your lil gangstar to you? Go and lick shiit BOZO, you aint getting anywhere close to my sweets. . Hehehehehe
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
kushe:

@rhymz

u are expending too much energy on lil stuff.do u hav a life outside of venting in public.u are too bitter to ever keep a woman and u definitely
are a nag.u remind me of the south african athlete with a puss.y and a manliness and u are so hormonal i am wondering if  it's not that time of the month cos u reak of premenstrual syndrome.

agbaya ni ee
. . . You and your bad grammar self. . .hahahaha. . Chai . . I don dey pity you already. . . If yous start using your brains, who knows, I might be nice. . Lol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Kgdavid(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2010
i wonder where the mods are
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2010
@rhymz
am done trading words with you.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Na my WIFE you dey insult?

Lol. Hello honeyyy wink

we should be at the seaside together this lovely sunny afternoon wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
funkybaby:

Lol. Hello honeyyy wink

we should be at the seaside together this lovely sunny afternoon wink

Go and get your monokini and tankini.
I will join you after Nadal's match. wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Go and get your monokini and tankini.
I will join you after Nadal's match. wink

okay honey. wink
enjoy the match while i prepare something we can munch later wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tkb417(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
So una still dey here
@funky
Na everybody u wan dey engage
I bow for u o

Free d boi and go somethn better with ur time
Today na sunday na

I haven't been to GRA lately jare, been outta this timezone, just came back
Ill check next weekend

@Sauron
Whick kain mssg u dey drop for ma BB?
Take ur time o
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2010
tkb417:

So una still dey here
@funky
Na everybody u wan dey engage
I bow for u o

Free d boi and go somethn better with your time
Today na sunday na

Ill check next weekend

you know say normal me would have just turned a blind eye.
anyways, mo ti gbo.

let me know your thots on the food.
i hope you wont be disappointed sha cos it seems i don dey overhype the place too much  grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
tkb417:

@Sauron
Whick kain mssg u dey drop for ma BB?
Take your time o

I needed you to envy me a bit. . . . . . grin
It's my TIME.

funkybaby:

okay honey.  wink
enjoy the match while i prepare something we can munch later  wink

Fried Rice/Salad/Jerk Chicken, pleaseeeeeee. kiss
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

IFried Rice/Salad/Jerk Chicken, pleaseeeeeee. kiss

Hmmm. . . I was just about preparing ikokore garnished with panla and dry fish grin

anyways, you know i will do anything just to keep you in the west wink so rice+salad+chicken it will be.
honey, what drink would you like?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2010
funkybaby:

Hmmm. . . I was just about preparing ikokore garnished with panla and dry fish grin

Except that i'm not from Ijebu. grin

anyways, you know i will do anything just to keep you in the west wink so rice+salad+chicken it will be.
honey, what drink would you like?

Banana Daiquiri. tongue
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Except that i'm not from Ijebu. grin

ko matter grin
~Sauron~:

Banana Daiquiri. tongue

okay.
fried rice+sald+jerk chicken+banana daiquiri whatever that is tongue
consider it done.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2010
@funkybaby

u seem to hav quite a following.what is it about u?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2010
kushe:

@funkybaby

u seem to hav quite a following.what is it about u?

nothing
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2010
All d Grammer u guys have been "blowing", (funkybaby & co) which Dictionary do u Get those words frm? Lol, Na wao! I've searched Oxford Dictionary (15th Edition), Internet. . . . . . .to get d Meaning of almost evry Word al to no avail. **stil researching**
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
finally and the thread died grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2010
tkb417:

Ill check next weekend

[size=4pt]
Playing wif my chic huh? wink tongue[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's the difference between looking African and African American? / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.