Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18548 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
rhymz:

Kush and Funkybabe can you two mofoz stop this nonsense you are doing, you are boring the thread with your shitty gists. Kush if you want to test your player skillz go and try it on some real girl you can actually see and see how you will fare instead of this rubbish rat chase, 4ck mehn! What kinda real guy does this nonsense?? And Funkybabe stop indulging him, if you are already feeling his dry yarns, why not just hand him your details and save us this boredom. The two of you are just killing the MOJO of this thread, WTF!!. . .

u this guy on my tail again.isnt it pretty obvious u just made probation.i can smell your testosterone from here having been rendered poo incontinent after all the homothugs finished with ur sorry behind.just out of curiousity,what brand of diapers do u wear[pampers i suppose]
i understand u are superman,shame u dont like women and bout being a player, i aint messi bro,i am his coach 'maradonna' with trophies from way back.

i no get ur time cos u and your opinion just dont count.sorry bro and if you still dey vex,pokunsoo mennnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
@lashonte wat's unravelling his d*ck? cheesy grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
@rhymz

thanks to mojo and masturbation,u sef dey feel like badooo.when last did u straff a human that didn't stench[i didn't say stink mind u]
i neither said chick cos u obviously ymca and i dare u to ever decipher that u and ur amoeba level intelligence.

@lashontae

thanks darling for starting this amazing thread cos somehow it gave me funke and a retarded pal that claims to rhyme.
i dont understand these things i.e ur situation hence i cannot comment,however i enjoy watching drama that does not include me so maybe u should come quick with it.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2010
Imagine dis was a cock & bull story or some sort of research? undecided tongue
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Travelista(f): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
Normally, I'd be shocked to see people encourage slut behavior but this is NL. The OP and her roommate are birds of a feather and when I say birds, I mean chickenheads. Her roommate is loose with the puss and the OP is looking for justification for resorting to crude tactics; seems like a match made in roommate heaven to me. She's mad that roomie scared away a guy but hasn't stopped to think about what bedding J will further do to her reputation. She says the roomie isn't competition but she's the one that's single; something has to be wrong if a mud duck can get a boyfriend and she can't. Must be the attitude.

If you had really repented from the slut life, you wouldn't even THINK about going this route but you're still the same. You want people to support your eye for an eye behavior and you've received it but at what cost? I wish she would see this thread and completely expose you for what you are: a conniving, jealous harlot. I really dislike girls like you.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
Travelista:

Normally, I'd be shocked to see people encourage slut behavior but this is NL. The OP and her roommate are birds of a feather and when I say birds, I mean chickenheads. Her roommate is loose with the puss and the OP is looking for justification for resorting to crude tactics; seems like a match made in roommate heaven to me. She's mad that roomie scared away a guy but hasn't stopped to think about what bedding J will further do to her reputation. She says the roomie isn't competition but she's the one that's single; something has to be wrong if a mud duck can get a boyfriend and she can't. Must be the attitude.

If you had really repented from the slut life, you wouldn't even THINK about going this route but you're still the same. You want people to support your eye for an eye behavior and you've received it but at what cost? I wish she would see this thread and completely expose you for what you are: a conniving, jealous harlot. I really dislike girls like you.

Seriously, i dunno why anyone wouldn't support this babe in her quest.
It's her tampon-socket she intends to use for this mission - she's not going to borrow from any female.
Her body, her chesticles, her mound of venus - why shouldn't we support her?

I say. . . . . Let her complete her mission. . . . .I am willing to pay her to complete this mission.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by na2day2(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2010
lashontae:

@Busy Body

Am not saying this just to flatter you, but I think you're a genuinely good person!!! Its long I've met a female as nonjudgmental as U and I think you're a breathe of sweet, fresh air. Mu-ah!!!

please don't make her head swell i am still trying to manage her as she is, if her head grows any bigger i will be in deep sh1.t! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 04, 2010
lashontae:

@Busy Body

Am not saying this just to flatter you, but I think you're a genuinely good person!!! Its long I've met a female as nonjudgmental as U and I think you're a breathe of sweet, fresh air. Mu-ah!!!

Back off. She has already given me 5 bouncing babies. Na menopause dey cause her "good side". On a rainy day, she's usually. . . . ehrrm grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2010
kushe:

u this guy on my tail again.isnt it pretty obvious u just made probation.i can smell your testosterone from here having been rendered poo incontinent after all the homothugs finished with your sorry behind.just out of curiousity,what brand of diapers do u wear[pampers i suppose]
i understand u are superman,shame u dont like women and bout being a player, i aint messi bro,i am his coach 'maradonna' with trophies from way back.

i no get your time cos u and your opinion just dont count.sorry bro and if you still dey vex,pokunsoo mennnnnnnnnnn grin
Hahahaha. . .how old is this lil urchin? My bad, I accorded exaggerated maturity to a kid that is just begining to experience puberty. See dis "small boy" way wan test im skills with him father mate. Am not even going to avail you the pleasure of discussing my personal relationships and sex with you, you are too small for that, I would rather concern you with lil kids stuff you can actually understand.Anyway kiddo, if you are so eager to explore your sexuality, start with your peers first, I mean the ones you can actually see in your vicinity. Don't hide behind a computer screen and be acting all debonair, find some gurl around you and say your shiit to her and risk a "dirty backhand". . . Lol. . See monkey wey wan claim suavity for net. . And by the way, who was talking about Pørn when I said you were killing the MOJO of the thread? Are you that obsessed?? You better stop watching em movies and occupy your time with sth productive.
And one more thing kiddo, STAY OFF THE NET!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2010
Advice turn abuse take it easy
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2010
kushe:

@rhymz

thanks to mojo and self-service,u sef dey feel like badooo.when last did u straff a human that didn't stench[i didn't say stink mind u]
i neither said chick cos u obviously ymca and i dare u to ever decipher that u and your amoeba level intelligence.

@lashontae

thanks darling for starting this amazing thread cos somehow it gave me funke and a retarded pal that claims to rhyme.
i dont understand these things i.e your situation hence i cannot comment,however i enjoy watching drama that does not include me so maybe u should come quick with it.
And by the way,what is the meaning of ; "when last did u straff a human that didn't "stench". Fool, stench is a noun for 4ck sake, you don't even know your part of speech, using stench as if it was a verb. . Scheeew. . Na which kind sch all these kids dem dey go these, Aja dudu comprehensive?? Talking about intelligence with me, this kid has got to be kidding himself, see "dis yahoo yahoo dumbo" wey dey kack 4 wan dirty area for Lasgidi, na im wan claim yankee and Londoner with me, abi you think say I be Funkybabe wey U dey gist opkata yarns to?? Which Yankee or Londoner no go sabi d meaning of "Mojo" the way i used it? na only naija kiddo dey use am as pørno, even straff na slang wey boyz wey dey those dirty areas for Lag dey use. Fake Punkass yahoo boy wey dey find person wey im go swindle. Lil Punk, you are outta ya league with me, go and look for riff-raffs like yourself.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by hbabe(f): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2010
Hmmmm! NL and drama.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tkb417(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2010
@Rhymz
How is this ish ur biz na?
Take it easy mehn

Let Kushe and Funky get on with the groove
Pretend u aint seeing whts going on

U aint the only one here mehn
Relax

@Kushe
U want Funke? Pay me
And fyi, she's somewhere in England
Pay me and ill facilitate ur hook up

I hope u aint a teen sha
Lolol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2010
U guyz are meant 2 advice her and nt diss eachother please.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2010
tkb417:

@Rhymz
How is this ish your biz na?
Take it easy mehn

Relax

@Kushe
U want Funke? Pay me
Pay me and ill facilitate your hook up

I hope u aint a teen sha
Lolol
The ish became my business when the kid started boring the thread with gists that were nowhere close to the topic. I was enjoying myself reading people's comments even the ones that were a bit diversionary not until that kid started posting rubbish page after page and derailing what I was enjoying. I felt I should let him know he was killing it for me with his gibberish ( my right to freedom of speech), he could as well start up a thread if he felt so moonstruck, I am not interested in who he likes or not but I am surely interested in reading comments that are related to the topic. If you do not see that, then take your own advice and quit acting like his DA.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2010
Eldrezy
exactly my point. At least, even if one doesn't have anything thing to say, one could as well learn a thing or two from intelligent comments by otherz not from a sex starved kid relishing his sexual fantasies and derailing the thread.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2010
tkb417:

@Rhymz
How is this ish your biz na?
Take it easy mehn

Relax

Ignore him. Allow him to keep ranting.

It seems he cant wait for the full account of how the original poster dismantled her roommates bf with her kitty. some people do take joy in ''reading'' mojo online.

tkb417:

@Kushe
U want Funke? Pay me
Pay me and ill facilitate your hook up

I hope u aint a teen sha
Lolol

tkb, o serious. Lol.

btw: you don go chop that rice for GRA wey i reccommend?

@kushe
how are you doing today  grin
that numbskull that sees no humour in pranks you are playing here can go and hug a transformer for all i care.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2010
I would rather read "mojo" online than read shiit about a kid stroking his diick on net to get your attention. . Geeez. . Are women this desperate and cheap these days?? WTF!!
some women do get aroused by a kid's description of their privates.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2010
rhymz:

I would rather read "mojo" online than read shiit about a kid stroking his manliness on net to get your attention. . Geeez.

pele oh.

rhymz:

Are women this desperate and cheap these days?? WTF!!

not at all. except you are referring to your mother and your sisters and all the female breed in your extended family.

@rhymz
dunno what your problem is.
i ignored your first rant where you called me a mofo cos i didnt want to degrade myself and get into a war of insults with you because i knew this will only derail this thread further.

ask around. i am not one to allow an insult ''pass'' and trust me i am thick skinned to insults. the highest you can call me na ''ashawo''. and that wont move me. why? cos i learnt the trade/act from your mother and she taught me well.

bloody retard like yourself.
olodo oshi.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by denzel2009: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2010
Jay Chamotex na you dey cause all these ruckus?

Funkybaby. . . Chill, this is not you jare.

Rhymz. . . man take it easy and move on.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2010
denzel2009:

Funkybaby. . . Chill, this is not you jare.

o se my dear.

i will ignore the dimwit henceforth.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2010
Na wa o.Let us control wat we type and let stop insultin eachother it doesnt potray us as GOOD PEOPLE.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2010
lashontae:

@Kush and Funkie baby-Y'all just need to get a room, ok? lol. And Kush, U know U have to thank me cos my post was the one that connected U to the lovely swan u have been tryin to capture!

awwwww ! am just seeing this. cheesy smiley
thanks hun. and to think i was nasty to you at the start of this thread my apologies sad

so what's the update?

**** grabs chair, sipping red wine with kushe seated next to me, waiting to hear the latest gist ****** grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2010
funkybaby:

pele oh.

not at all. except you are referring to your mother and your sisters and all the female breed in your extended family.

@rhymz
dunno what your problem is.
i ignored your first rant where you called me a mofo cos i didnt want to degrade myself and get into a war of insults with you because i knew this will only derail this thread further.

ask around. i am not one to allow an insult ''pass'' and trust me i am thick skinned to insults. the highest you can call me na ''ashawo''. and that wont move me. why? cos i learnt the trade/act from your mother and she taught me well.

bloody retard like yourself.
olodo oshi.

Hahahaha. . . .oh am scared to my panties, one !diøt that has funk to her name is outta her cage. . Scheeew. . biatch puleeesss. . . You didn't ve to tell me you were a cheap Ho' that plies her trade on the net, that is not news. . .talks like a b!ch and get aroused by even a 10yr ol, definitely, is a bonafide Ho'. . .lol. . My sis is way above Ur league, married with two beautiful kidz and have a very great Career in Nursing, so sorry ho', go and look for your ilks. .hehehehe. . . My MUM??. . Don't hate on the poor woman. . Hahaha. . You can't blame her for your parents' inadequacies- and watch it before you get hit by thesame babymoma flu that hit ya momma, trust me biatch, you don't wanna be a babymomma like your mum, you don't want to infect the world with another you.
And where is that kid that got you aroused,
Kush Yo,(lafin). . Come and put your biatch on leash, biatch is running wide.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2010
@rhymz

how do i begin to address u wasting the gray and white matter in ur decaying cerebral faculties attempting to educate me about the usage of the words ''mojo'' and ''stench''.how dare u?

it is a public forum and people are free to say whatever but mediocre court jesters like u are prohibited,didn't u see the warning on top of the page?

and the fool actually looked  grin  grin

start reading from now till ur great grand daughter or son is born and yet u will never be able to refer to urself as a contemporary of any one of my many well tutored proteges.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Kgdavid(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2010
i have to ask mr rymhz; why do you think you have the right to enjoy "on topic" replies when you are filling this thread with off topic offensive material?? a whole page without a single reply to the topic! can this shit end now plz?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2010
rhymz:

Hahahaha. . . .oh am scared to my panties, one !diøt that has funk to her name is outta her cage. . Scheeew. . biatch puleeesss. . . You didn't ve to tell me you were a cheap Ho' that plies her trade on the net, that is not news. . .talks like a b!ch and get excited by even a 10yr ol,   definitely, is a bonafide Ho'. . .lol. . My sis is way above your league, married with two beautiful kidz and have a very great Career in Nursing, so sorry ho', go and look for your ilks. .hehehehe. . . My MUM??. . Don't hate on the poor woman. . Hahaha. . You can't blame her for your parents' inadequacies- and watch it before you get hit by thesame babymoma flu that hit ya momma, trust me biatch, you don't wanna be a babymomma like your mum, you don't want to infect the world with another you.  
And where is that kid that got you excited,
Kush Yo,(lafin). . Come and put your biatch on leash, biatch is running wide.

ho this, ho that. biatch this, biatch that. just what i expected you will come up with.

punkass, try harder and come up with something more innovative.

like i said earlier, i learnt from your mother. and she schooled me well.

boy! your mum is proud of me. nothing else delights a teacher than having her 'student' learn so well and even outclass her in skills.

unlike her that plied her trade at owerri where she ended up mating with an osu outcaste that fathered a fool like you. here i am: young, pretty, sexy, intelligent: displaying my charm and wit on the internet and across europe.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she is indeed very proud of me.  grin grin grin grin

i will be more than happy to teach some of your sisters some new skills. maybe that way, she will 'hook' some rich dude and not get stuck in a career of taking instructions from doctors and wiping the butts of old people under the guise of a ''great career in nursing''  undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2010
Kgdavid:

i have to ask mr rymhz; why do you think you have the right to enjoy "on topic" replies when you are filling this thread with off topic offensive material??  a whole page without a single reply to the topic! can this poo end now plz?

you dey mind the b.astard?

he has bitten more than he can chew.

next time, he will click on the 'report to the moderator' button if he feels the topic is being derailed just because some guy is trying to get my attention rather than resorting to insults and thinking he can get away with it.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2010
@funke

hey
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2010
kushe:

@rhymz

how do i begin to address u wasting the gray and white matter in your decaying cerebral faculties attempting to educate me about the usage of the words ''mojo'' and ''stench''.how dare u?

it is a public forum and people are free to say whatever but mediocre court jesters like u are prohibited,didn't u see the warning on top of the page?

and the fool actually looked  grin  grin

start reading from now till your great grand daughter or son is born and yet u will never be able to refer to urself as a contemporary of any one of my many well tutored proteges.
Na who dis ignoramus wan give headaches with im incoherent mumbo-jumbo, no comma, wrong punctuation and always starting every sentence with a small letter, negro pls! Learn to dot your I(s) and crossy your T(s) before you start talking abt protégés. . Who dash monkey banana. . Scheeew. . Abeg go crash inside ya rat-hole jare! No be your type abeg, you no get byte, abi you no wan rap again? Lil gangster!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2010
@rhymz

i dont mind putting u on a pension plan for free and being this dim witted,i guess any cart pusher in owerri can afford to do same.

olodo ni bobo yii sha,talking punctuations and sh.it,u inferiority complex infested excuse for life,how i go dey follow u drag grammar on top nairaland.where hav u been? what do u know?

i couldn't employ u as my doormat even if u came with a billion referrals from ur daily maluse.oponu osi attempting intelligence angry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2010
kushe:

@rhymz

i dont mind putting u on a pension plan for free and being this dim witted,i guess any cart pusher in owerri can afford to do same.

olodo ni bobo yii sha,talking punctuations and sh.it,u inferiority complex infested excuse for life,how i go dey follow u drag grammar on top nairaland.where hav u been? what do u know?

i couldn't employ u as my doormat even if u came with a billion referrals from your daily maluse.oponu osi attempting intelligence
angry

ouch !!!  grin grin grin grin grin   
**** faints ******

@kushe
iwo bobo yi, o lenu gan  wink cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / She Dumped Me Over A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.