Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18552 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by justwise(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

Noise!!!  undecided

Lady needs moral support, ma Fine butt.
From her posts, it's clear she's already made a decision.
She needs nothing but J's D[i]i[/i]ck.

Nothing but the truth grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Emperoh(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2010
Sis,

Much i know not many of us can do without what you are asking to do, i do love to ask you not go back!!

here's what you have to do, get this J dude to a place you do like.
Ok enough to 'get down' to the 'ish', then get enough proof for your roomie that you shoulda slept with her
if you wanted to. . . . its now left to you to either spill the beans to J or just warn him about his girl!!

But i think you should just confront your roomie!!

However, seems your mind is made up!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2010
I sense some effulgence at the beginning of your redundant article, but to my surprise, your egalitarian conclusion is so barbarous! Your rommie will definitely pay for her ignominious utterances.
Before you seek revenge, note that " he who swallows a pestle will have to sleep standing up"
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by otukpo(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2010
Poster,
That  environment is definitely not good for u.
Forget abt J, if u must teach her a lesson, it must be to set her up.
And not to bleep J.
Continue trying hard to be a good girl. U dont need to destroy ur effort so far.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Brunel(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2010
@poster have you thought about the aftermath of this decision?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kpolli(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2010
dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see wat i am missing, y aint i ur roommate's bf
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by isezuo: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2010
lashontae,

Pls don't do that i beg u.
Can we talk?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2010
You cannot take her man if he does not belong to you.

[size=18pt]What is not meant to be yours will never be yours.[/size]

The sooner you become a woman with dignity and integrity the better and safer you would be lest you could end up bruised and scarred for life and the stigma and trauma will become your nightmares until the end.

Reports have shown that most of the cases of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria are from students with multiple sex partners and it would be good not to be one of them.

God bless you as you repent before it is too late.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by hackney(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2010
A Ho' is a Ho' and you will always find an excuse to do Ho' stuff.

If it wasn't ur friend calling you names, down the line it would have been J giving
you the eye or whatever excuse u can come up with to justify ur genetic urges.
(Yes , it's genetic).

If you were not a Ho' , ur line of action to accusations would be different.
So Ho' , do ur ho' things.
grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Ranoscky(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2010
Poster, abeg i want ask 1 question. . .Room-mate aspa what level? . . .if u gat no place to stay and she's your shelter at the moment, then just try and boy-cott all whatever she said about u, until u get urself a better place to stay. but if u guys are just friends and staying together in a room, and u have another place to stay, why not leave that room for her and go elsewhere to stay? than taking a revenge by giving your precious KITTY to her man J for scratching. Alas J na'em go enjoy'am pass b'cos, even if J scratch u finish, it doesn't mean the end of the road to your friend. according to what u said b'cos u said J love's her so much but she doesn't show concern/respect back to J by sleeping around. J go just feel say u give'am your precious KITTY just for pleasure, and after that, he'll still continue with your friend. and maybe after u finish sleeping with J, u go stil dey sleep for the same room with your friend. what if your friend come hear the scores 1day, come pour u acid where u dey sleep for night? how u go feel?. . .I dey fear gurls of nowadays O! maybe na devil dey push'am to know wetin u wan do. i no go tell u say i be saint o, or say i be good person, i be play boi on my own in terms of women aspect but, for story like dis, i just put my sis in your shoes, and wetin i fit tel my sis na'em i tel u so. abeg, if u no fit stand the pressure, just free dat house for her go find where u go stay. if u no get where to stay, den just bone the matter. whatever criticism she she criticises u about, if those peeps she's telling about u knows u as a good gurl, dey won't believe her. don't act anything stiu-pid, just free her like TERRY-G.    ma opinion, thanx! wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kpolli(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2010
to be honest, i somehow support wat u wanna do
thou ppl mite come here n preach rubbish but fact remains that ho' u call ur roommate should be tot a lesson, n i think u need to give it to her but a sweeter way is for the teddy bf to catch her on all 4s, but this ur new idea is also acceptable.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Dalby(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2010
He who kills by the sword dies by the sword cry cry cry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2010
Reminds me of d dayz i used to read Hints and Hearts magz . . similar storyline . . wit thoz cartoon faces. . . . grin

back to d story . . shez not worth it babe . . shun am! cool
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lallafati(f): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
kpolli:

to be honest, i somehow support wat u wanna do
thou ppl mite come here n preach rubbish but fact remains that ho' u call your roommate should be tot a lesson, n i think u need to give it to her but a sweeter way is for the teddy bf to catch her on all 4s, but this your new idea is also acceptable.

You are not serious! Would you tell her that if she was ur sister? Come on! How can u support anybody who wants to have sex randomly?
But like poster said, because a bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped being a bear. She hasn't change one bit, just pretending, so let her real nature take over! undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Acidosis(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
To add with my 1st comment
Taking a revenge with your body is the most stu.pid decision on planet earth. Can't you provoke your I.Q, Thinking faculty and your synapses to give you better option? Come on, 'Playgirl', don't be lousy!
As a matter of fact, The guy will take you as a cheap girl! And if he's good like you said, he might resist your silly seduction, alert your rommie, and your rommie will renounce you, excommunicate and publicly announce your Jezebelic act
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by hayo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
What are we no going to read here on NL.
I will be very frank with you.
1. I think you have missed intimacy and now an opportunity to do it with just a lil bit of conscience affected has presented itself.
2. Your self-worth is in serious red. Babe, that reason for wanting to sleep with that girl is the most stupid in this World.
3. If ever u need to teach the girl a lesson; why not set her up, get a confession on tape about her escapades and reveal same to d guy the same way she has been damaging your reputation. And that is even an extreme as it might not be worth it but much more sensible than showing ur ho side.
4. Move out of d place u share with d girl. The people u surround urself with largely determine your stand on issues and integrity.

In conclusion, I have a feeling u have already decided and I don't understand why u have to rush here to give us the news. But if there is any small chance that you'd have sense and track back , then best of luck. A girl like your room mate who sleeps around might have infected her Boyfriend with HIV. And then when u sleep with him, u have a high chance of getting same. Maybe this is your chance of redemption. Cheers!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by 2sleek2NV(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ poster, where are u located, what do you do i.e schooling or working?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by 190: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^
Lol

seriously we have applicants in the house
that wanna get laid

its like we have a lot of Hot guyz these days~

that do notin except tinking of how 2 insert and insert~
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by oluite(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
seriously? shocked
In life pple will always talk,gossip?
wat are u going to do wen they say u ar pregnant?get pregnant.
wat are u going to do wen they say u must av HIV?get HIV.
wat are u going to do wen they say u ar mad?Turn to Mad person.
Look for a matured way of handling lives issues.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by silvaspecs: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
OHHHHHH, I WISH COULD CHANGE MA NAME TO J,
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kpolli(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
lallafati:

You are not serious! Would you tell her that if she was your sister? Come on! How can u support anybody who wants to have intimacy randomly?
But like poster said, because a bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped being a bear. She hasn't change one bit, just pretending, so let her real nature take over! undecided

ahn ahn, but she is not my sis,
if she was i wud be screwing the roommate while J enters (see am prepared to take a bullet/shag for her),

but lets not lie, there is time to revenge, n that time is now
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Vindy: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hw are so sure that d guy will take s second look at u. I'm not sure ur beautiful cos if u ar u will be 2 busy with ur man 2 b thinkn of anothers.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by follypimpi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
Well regardless of what we all say you are gonna DO IT,so i wish you all the best.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
. . . I can imagine d shocking look in ur eyes when u leave the clinic wit HIV+ result . . . e go turn from " I wan crush my roommate" to " Had i known" .

not worth it . . d guy may b blessed wit STDs from ur "Jangi-lovering" roomie for all we know . .
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by follypimpi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
Creamish:

. . . I can imagine d shocking look in your eyes when u leave the clinic wit HIV+ result . . . e go turn from " I wan crush my roommate" to " Had i known" .

not worth it . . d guy may b blessed wit STDs from your "Jangi-lovering" roomie for all we know . .

May God bless you,Only if she would listen.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Tuyis: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
Poor J, doesn't know he's about to be taken hostage by a kitty. One hostage situation where the victim may not wish to be rescued!!!

Anyway, is this revenge thing worth your dignity? Think about it.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ poster, where are u located, what do you do i.e schooling or working?

@190, i only made d above comment so i can picture her environment and probably understand what is influencing her decision.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Bluestream(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
The beauty Tragedy of the internet is that it allows us to be cowardly; we often say things to each other here in the virtual universe that we would never dream of saying face to face on Terra Firma!

@ poster, would you really do this thing you say you would? or are you just taking advantage of the faceless medium to vent your irritation/annoyance /frustration, or whatever it is that bothers you?

I dont think you would.

but then, what do I know?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by anitabest(f): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
Leave the bitch wit God, useless grl cos she is opportund to hav the dirty guy dat makes her brain to blow. go on wit your life and don't do anytin stupid ok? is really annoying. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by amefi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
HELL IS REAL, ALL SINNERS WILL GO THERE, REPENT POSTER!!!!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by descharmed(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Poster go and listen to Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's clips on how to handle it when it hurts. When you hurt, when you need a friend, connect to the rock, the King himself. And they that trust in the Lord shall be as Mount Zion that cannot be moved but abideth forever. Nobody can hurt u, without ur permission.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by denony(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
u are just so bitter in mind because of the situation at hand
If really u've decided to turn from bad to good, the only revenge
is silence, she will come asking you for fogiveness.

If really u want to a man keep calm and wait for your real man
who will give you the real treat in relationship.

step out of her life and don't talk bad about her, just stay calm
and u will be surprise how she will come knocking at your door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.