Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83755 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by emperorblog(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.

Or he pregnanted all his sisters.

My point is, the father must really be useless for his son to post this...

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Zuluhead(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Maybe his dad is occultic, molest sexually or was high irresponsible.
But some occultic father could make life miserable for their kids.
Some use there kids life, destiny and furture. I know some families that lost four of their siblings because of their dad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by yoged(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
People say family is everything, but to some, family is everything they need to stay far away from. Even your own parent can be a real pain in the ass. Well, I thank God I have a good parent. Lost my father when I was 11, he left 2 houses and a good business which my mom took over, that really made the difference in our life . If our father didn't work hard or was marrying wives. Opposite might be the case. . If you are opportune to have a good parent, you just don't know what God has done for you.

8 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by revolt(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
I only started appreciating my dad wen I became a dad too. At first I felt he was too mean and wicked. Truth is this foooooolish young man will finally grow to understand something's but clearly hes dysfuctional. The biggest failure is his mum that ddnt teach him not to wash dirty linen in public. I dnt know wht his dad did but that was a lousy post.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by marttol: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lol... I know that feeling

I have had a real life encounter with 2 friends (debo and azeez)who wished their father dies... And it happens, one my friend at home, another my friend at school... One of my colleagues at school even said hope it wasn't the guy who killed his father cos he has prayed for such before it happens...

I have also got such feelings about my dad... I have cursed him before, but I'm the one who prays for him most among his children... I love my parle... He will enjoy me before he dies in Jesus name.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Elliot2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
let's not quick to judge him. weda d dad was gud or nt,he failed as a fada to have brought a child who insults him even in his grave. it is a lesson to all fadas to b responsible to their kids in order to averts stuffs like dis.

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by barongmj(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
For a child to be this cold towards his dad, do you think he has ever been a father to him?
If he had good uncles, I’m sure he won’t be this bitter towards his father because he would have been comfortable to tell them about what maltreatment has been given and the father would have been called to order.
I am not defending what he did but don’t judge cos you don’t know his story.
emmasege:
I hope you already have 'good uncles' who will stand in for you when you desperately need a father figure?

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by ipobarecriminals: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
sad undecided no matter what ur father do u,ut papa is still ur papa.This boy yes boy look hhardene like area 1.He look heady.His type dnt listen to their parents. May we not born misfortune, useless/worthless pikin like dis one.Spit
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by captianfreeman(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
This guy acted like a useless child.

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by alezzy13: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adakintroy:

Let's condemn him. Honor your father's is a spiritual commandment. It's such an important commandment that it's among the "ten". Note they are many other commandments.

No matter how bad your father's were. You have to honor them. Many of them did not go to school, they operated within the limited if their understandinh. They were tempted just like you. They did not attribute much to government or foundational curse.

Honor them!

Really? Not going to school would make father beat his wife to the extent she has be hospitalized? DAY AFTER DAY? What of those that sexually assult thier daughters? Pls Stop making excuses. Some fathers are pure devils, that the fact.

It's easy to do pontificate when you've not been there.

Of course I don't support what the nysc guy has openly shamed his dad, but I can appreciate his state of mind. Some children went through literal HELL in the hands of thier fathers. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. sad

9 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
I see a troubled child. No matter what, don't post things like this on social Media, it will surely come back to hunt you. He even posted his pictures
His future employer will just be looking at him like this....

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by CodeTemplar: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kharol1234:
na so him pikin go call am useless 2 wen him die....slay king showin is 2tupidity
Never judge what you don't know for sure. Some fathers were suppose to die the day they became fathers.

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Jaqenhghar: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:
BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o
Its also likely that the father wasnt that bad and he is one of the useless ones. Whatever sha my own na to siddon look
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Akpacha:
I wish he got this reply from all the friends, he would learn to keeping family fight out of social media.
He publicly displayed his immaturity by bringing the feud btw him and his father to the social media not even when the man is still alive but when he died so how are we going to hear his father's side of the story. How are we sure he is not a stubborn prodigal son who picked offence because he was corrected and decided to be an enemy to his father because he told him his sins to his face

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
I went to search his Facebook page I didn't saw anything like that on his page. I'm sure the tolded lies against him
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by kolayemmy: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
This guy made a serious mistake. It was someone who knows about Kemi Adesina and Senator Adeleke that dug up their certificates issues.

Nowadays that companies are checking up social media accounts to know the kind of person they want to employ.

Someone one day will remind him of this.

Also he will know his father didn't deserve that comment no matter what when he father a son.

Youthful exorbirant.
Shallow minded
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Katier00:
I see a troubled child. No matter what, don't post things like this on social Media, it will surely come back to hunt you. He even posted his pictures
you are still saying the something

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by starz100: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
veeberry:
God created you with senses, use it. Even if you escaped been used for ritual by him also remember that you came through him. If asked who your father was you will of course say it was him. Imagine your son reading this your useless post many years to come. Anuofia!
You made much sense, bro
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Fierce11: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Its also likely that the father wasnt that bad and he is one of the useless ones. Whatever sha my own na to siddon look
True that.. But as e be, we just dey one dark room dey admire paintings inside
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
No human being is useless, it is the circumstances of one's exposure to events in Time and Space that makes people less than human. This boy is one of such example.

We must forgive his stupidity. May the old man rest peacefully. No human deserves to be called useless, not for any reason.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by ifymadu: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.

Or he pregnanted all his sisters.

My point is, the father must really be useless for his son to post this...
If only the guy knows the magnitude of what he posted online. People should never allow their emotions cloud their reasoning, you don’t speak evil of the dead no matter the sins committed and most especially when this person happens to be your dad. When we are told to honor our father and mother, there was no condition that states if they are responsible, just honor them. I wonder what this young man expects from his children.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by ifymadu: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
If only the guy knows the magnitude of what he posted online. People should never allow their emotions cloud their reasoning, you don’t speak evil of the dead no matter the sins committed and most especially when this person happens to be your dad. When we are told to honor our father and mother, there was no condition that states if they are responsible, just honor them. I wonder what this young man expects from his children.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
angry

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DaddyNimo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
PurplePatch:
This is stupidity! Some have worse fathers but can never say this kinda gibberish. If not for anything this young man's reputation is at stake. His potential employers will take him down memory lane one day. The earlier he took this down the better for his already maligned career if any is left.
what if he becomes an employer and not an employee?? see how tiny ur thinking is?

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Neddyogu(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
All I see is a kid who has a lotta growing up in front of him.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Corrinthians(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
sloopyy:
na pikin be dis? shocked
Is that Phyno's brother? shocked
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DaddyNimo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
this is why we all need to marry right. as a man don't give ur kids a mother they will regret having, also as a lady don't give ur kids a father they will regret having. in this part of the world so many kids are going thru hell at home but they can't talk cos we've been built to see it as a taboo to speak out against our parents... when in reality most parents are bastards.

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Neddyogu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
DaddyNimo:

what if he becomes an employer and not an employee?? see how tiny ur thinking is?
Everybody works for someone!
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by starz100: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
You said your father is a devil, yet he saw you grow through infancy. As long as you are alive thank God and do not curse cos these words may hunt you someday
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by olowo1995(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
For whatsoever transpires between both party, it should not warrant him to go to the media to post such a derogatory message as regard his father, his own father. GUY WHATEVER A MAN SOW HE SHALL REAP you are going to be a father someday and you are going to die some day
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by fokusmind: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
There are two possibilities.....either the father was completely useless to get this post from the son or the son is completely useless to post this on the poor man.
If it is the first....the son needs to seek forgiveness. If it is the second, only God knows if the father has been forgiven. Whichever way, the post is useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.