Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (83757 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Fierce11:
BOLD!
For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth.
Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultish or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha...
I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death..
I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds..
Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
6o
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by marttol: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Eph 6:2

"Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise--

This is the only commandment in the Bible that comes with a promise.

It pains me that the boy is a graduate.
read Verse 4

And ye fathers provoke not your children to wrath...

Stop quoting Bible to suite your ill ideology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
MrAnele:
Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.

Or he pregnanted all his sisters.

My point is, the father must really be useless for his son to post this...
look at the boy's face and you can tell who is useless. If you can celebrate your fathers death then you are the devil
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by DaddyNimo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Neddyogu:
Everybody works for someone!
who does bill gate work for? who does Dangote work for?? no words for u bruh

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by samjey: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
My hands are tied. I know not what to say.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Fierce11: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
It is satisfying to notice how you are expecting and following my post.. Send me your account number let me deposit for you 2k on monday

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by northvietnam(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
I just feel like Buying him Champagne right now...

2 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by mamotalk: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Those who are fortunate to enjoy good parent will find this act distasteful.
But the ones who have the cruel ones will have a deep thought.
On the whole, its a big time lesson

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Glink2018(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Don't judge him,, hear his own side of the story first..
Do you know if his late dad was truly a devil, satanist,, wizard or even a rapist before he died?
Sometimes in life,, some people need to die before we can be successful.. Life is not a child's play..

No matter the case , such story need not to be posted on the social media... Period!
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Fierce11: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
marttol:
read Verse 4

And ye fathers provoke not your children to wrath...

Stop quoting Bible to suite your ill ideology.

You are drowning in the same lake of wisdom that king solomon drowned in o? But i will not pull you out! No mind the troll

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by stagger: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
A pig gives birth to a pig, and a rice plant produces rice.

He should pray this never comes up in a job interview.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by gtown: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sharpshooota:
The dad must be an APC member
Ipod are not member of APC.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by chccho(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some father's are the DEVILs and they will make your life a living HELL. For a young man to vent out like this he has been through hell so I don't even blame him at all. I have seen a multi millionaire father complain about the hospital bills he was paying for his son who was dying in the hospital, in fact he said he had no more money to pay by the time the bill got to about 700k This man was hesitant about paying the bills not even in a private hospital o!!! This man grumbled and grumbled to pay and the son eventually died..
Some fathers were sent from hell to the world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by paskilo247(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
His father dying is enough punishment if at all he did something dispicable to him. He doesnt need to rejoice over it.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by pejuakinab: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nobody should blame this guy pls. He knows where d shoe pinches. He has tested the wine of a foolish dad. He knows better.
If u know, u know

5 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by 93Miles: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:

It is satisfying to notice how you are expecting and following my post.. Send me your account number let me deposit for you 2k on monday

I cancelled you post because you mentioned our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) in a disrespectful manner on that boxer thread.

Please don't disrespect our president again.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Rick9(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is totally uncalled for
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Seriously some people can be this cold.. Imagine what a vibrant young guy has to say about his father's death.. Let's not be baised here no matter what..

The dead still deserves some respect talk more of his Dad.. Of a truth some fathers misbehave.. Who knows what he must have committed...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-father-corps-member-declares-as-he-celebrates-his-dads-death/

Aturu muru ebune nke a gba aka nwa grin
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by marttol: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fierce11:

You are drowning in the same lake of wisdom that king solomon drowned in o? But i will not pull you out! No mind the troll
cool...they will be quoting Bible to backup their ill claims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by firebaby(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
mamotalk:
Those who are fortunate to enjoy good parent will find this act distasteful.
But the ones who have the cruel ones will have a deep thought.
On the whole, its a big time lesson
Otoro...

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by anselaw(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
corper u re a disgrace to ur family..even tho ur father is an air force u dont ve de rite to post dis trash on social media
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

I cancelled you post because you mentioned our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) in a disrespectful manner on that boxer thread.

Please don't disrespect our president again.

buhari is a dullardic fossil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by micflo28(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Forgive and forget makes the burden light and perfect. He should renounce what he said, forgive his dad and move on no matter what his dad did. Good thing he made it to adulthood, a chance to live differently.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by NdiaraIGBO: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
chccho:
Some father's are the DEVILs and they will make your life a living HELL. For a young man to vent out like this he has been through hell so I don't even blame him at all. I have seen a multi millionaire father complain about the hospital bills he was paying for his son who was dying in the hospital, in fact he said he had no more money to pay by the time the bill got to about 700k This man was hesitant about paying the bills not even in a private hospital o!!! This man grumbled and grumbled to pay and the son eventually died..
Some fathers were sent from hell to the world

How do you know the "multi millionaire" has N700k to spare?

My spend, spend, spend wife at home thinks I have over $100k in my account yet the total balance is less than $5k. She thinks I am mean and heartless.

Kai, people.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by linearity: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kharol1234:
na so him pikin go call am useless 2 wen him die....slay king showin is 2tupidity

You can’t be more Catholic than the Pope....the papa na him papa no bi your own or my own...for him to have said this, something must have happened.

So lets give due deference to the young man and stop acting as if we would have cared any better for his dead father than himself....this is why after listening to some sordid stories, we all say ‘God forbid....’If your reactions is God forbid, in that it should not happen to you...you can’t rightly sit in Judgement over the reactions of those it happened to....aka those for whom God did not forbid it, but rather have to pass through it.

Do not judge them, until you are willing and ready to pertake in their fate and experiences. This is why, it is only God that can truly judge us...because He is the only one that have been known to forsake His glory and stood very low to pertake in our pains, sufferings and experiences.

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by Sharpshooota: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
gtown:

Ipod are not member of APC.

Apc is a terrorist party

It's a Muslim party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by hollah123: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

So having good and decent parents and projecting such experience makes one a fool? This only shows that YOU are also a psychological wreck of a human being,just like the nitwit in the OP.. you need to see a shrink..
u are just a dingbat n a compound fool,do u care to know what he went through to push him to do this?but u never cared about other people's pain all u want is to b socially correct forgetting life does not treat everyone the same way.that your dad is caring doesn't mean another dad is not starving his own children out of annoyance or trying to kill his children to please his mistresses.when u see people do this don't b quick to criticize them cos we went through different tunnels b4 we got to where we are today.that u had it smooth doesn't mean others have it that way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by sammirano: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
lielbree:

Abeg shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say.

Is it the mother that made the man useless?

If you are this stupid to insult people without provocation, it shows your upbringing.

I have my reservations for that statement and sensible people will understand.

1 Like

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by myself13: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
In all, There are things that should be kept away from the public no matter what: there are things better left unsaid.
Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by blimeyVic(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some baby daddies spraying children everywhere and shouting "na Dem dey rush us" , your judgement day is coming as this man's own came, even in death.

Imagine if everyone could picture what this young man actually went through to have said this.

I refuse to judge the guy. I would rather take away lessons from his post - Age guards Ages.

4 Likes

Re: 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death by icogb: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adakintroy:

Let's condemn him. Honor your father's is a spiritual commandment. It's such an important commandment that it's among the "ten". Note they are many other commandments.

No matter how bad your father's were. You have to honor them. Many of them did not go to school, they operated within the limited if their understandinh. They were tempted just like you. They did not attribute much to government or foundational curse.

Honor them!
Lol... You amuse me. Didn't dat you pple's bible tell parents nt to provoke their children 2 wrath?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.