Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (52955 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN

Saturday, 27th July, 2019.

SPIRITUAL POTENCY AND LONGEVITY THROUGH THE COMMUNION (1)
1 CORINTHIANS 11:29-30

Dearly beloved,
Greetings of love in Jesus Name.
You are specially invited to the Annual Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference with the theme:

"HE THAT HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER" John 14:9

...Becoming correct representatives of GOD in a godless age!

Date: 8th August - 10th August, 2019 (Thursday - Saturday).
Time: 5 pm (Thursday), 8 am & 5 pm (Friday) and 8 am (Saturday) - all GMT +1

Venue: Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
Ministering:

Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)

Enquiries:
07060930809; 08038492153; 08037252124.

You can register via www.solaareogunministries.org/wow2019

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

“For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation unto himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.”

The above scripture shows another side to us concerning the benefits of communion. When they took it dishonorably, they died prematurely, they became sickly, and got weak; but if we do it well, strength, health and longevity will be our portion. It is a covenant meal and you should take a covenant position before your Father every time you come to the table of the Lord.

Romans 8:11 says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” Every time a born-again person partakes of the communion, the individual fellowships with the spirit of life that flows from Christ Jesus, and there is a quickening of his body, i.e. spiritual potency.

John 10:10 “...I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.” Having life more abundantly means the person is alive, in a state of physical, mental and spiritual well-being, and one’s youthfulness is renewed.

PRAYER: LORD, I receive spiritual potency and longevity as I partake of the Lord’s body in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 19:1-20:37, Romans 10:14-11:12, Psalm 21:1-13, Proverbs 20:4-6.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:28am On Jul 28, 2019

Sunday, 28th July, 2019.

SPIRITUAL POTENCY AND LONGEVITY THROUGH THE COMMUNION (2)
EXODUS. 23:25-26

Dearly beloved,
You are specially invited to the Annual Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference with the theme:

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

“And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in the land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.”

Longevity is another package that God makes available through the channel of communion. He said His people will not only be preserved from sicknesses, but He Himself will fulfil the number of their days. That is the covenant of longevity. Shortness of life, premature death and the likes are signs of the curse. A blessed man will fulfil the number of his days. 

As a child of God, no sickness should threaten to cut-short your life. You should take the sickness out through the power of God made available in your body when you break bread. No individual should threaten to do you harm when you can invoke the covenant power by breaking bread. Mordecai told Haman, “I am a Jew, I am a covenant carrier.” David called Goliath an uncircumcised Philistine, and took him out through the covenant power. You can do the same to your enemies if you are born again. As a born again person, you are a covenant carrier, and God takes your matter personal. 

PRAYER: I walk in the covenant of longevity. I shall not die but live in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
2 Chronicles 21:1-23:21, Romans 11:13-36, Psalm 22:1-18, Proverbs 20:7.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2019

Monday, 29th July, 2019.

GOD’S WILL FOR US IS TO BE IN HEALTH
3 JOHN 2

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thou soul prospereth.”

There are so many heresies in the body of Christ about health. Some believe sickness is part of God’s plan for them. There is nothing farther from the truth than this!

Psalm 105:37 talked about how the children of Israel, a multitude left Egypt and there was none that fell sick among them. They were all in health because Jehovah Rapha was with them. There is no gain to heaven when we are not in health. That is there is provision for you in the scriptures for you to be perpetually in health; and peradventure you fall sick, you can lay hold on the word of God for healing. The 39 lashes that Jesus received are for you to remove all sicknesses far away from you. Divine health is your right as a child of God.

In Exodus 15:26, God said He is our immunity. In James 5:14, He said He is working out divine healing for us. Sickness and disease are products of the fall of man. The fall of man brought into operation the law of sin and death. However, through Christ Jesus, another law was set in motion; the law of the Spirit of life, and one major channel to tap into this power is through the communion. 

PRAYER: LORD, I receive grace to walk in the knowledge of this revealed truth to be perpetually in health. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 24:1-25:28, Romans 12:1-21, Psalm 22:19-31, Proverbs 20:8-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2019

Tuesday, 30th July, 2019.

MAN LIVED IN HEALTH FROM THE BEGINNING
GENESIS 1:31

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.”

In the beginning, the state of the body of man was created very good (Healthy), his environment was also good, his diet was good, his work was good, and his life expectancy was very high (Adam lived for 930 years!) Man enjoyed divine health from the beginning but lost it to the devil after the fall.

God’s nature is not sickness prone; neither do we serve a sickly God. Divine health is the bread of God’s children, but there are protocols to follow to be in divine health.

Your relationship with God can actually grant you divine health. Isaiah 33:21, “But there the glorious LORD will be unto us a place of broad rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby.” Verse 24 “And the inhabitants shall not say I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.” Psalms 91:9-10 “Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.”

Intimacy with God offers us protective immunity (from sicknesses). This comes by staying in His presence daily. This offers the believer the opportunity for daily renewal. 

PRAYER: LORD, I receive daily renewal in my body as I appear in your presence.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 26:1-28:27, Romans 13:1-14, Psalm 23:1-6, Proverbs 20:11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2019

Thursday 1st August, 2019.

RELATING WELL AND STEPPING INTO KINGDOM WEALTH
DEUTERONOMY 8:18

Dearly beloved,

Ministering: Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)

Enquiries: 07060930809; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Jesus is Lord!

Beloved, this month, I want to expound on the subject of wealth based on Biblical truth. The subject of finances and wealth is a very controversial subject, not because God has not spoken about it but because of the devil’s opposition to the prosperity of God’s people. The Bible speaks about money more than many other subjects. The Lord Jesus Christ spoke about wealth, finances and money matters more than many other subjects that we focus our mind on today. Somehow, the devil has hijacked the spread of the knowledge of finances just like he got involved in the subject of sex, and those two subjects are causing tremendous problems in the world today. 

The Church finds it difficult to discuss these two subjects without feeling guilty or intimidated because of the force of tradition in the land and in the world. The conventional attitude towards wealth and its acquisition has become a negative force militating against the knowledge and mastery of the truth on finances by the people of God. God’s purpose for funds, finances and wealth has been beclouded by many other views which are often times baseless and irrelevant.

When I was praying some years ago, the Holy Spirit began to bring certain thoughts to my mind. I was personally shocked at the fact that the poverty of the Church is not caused by the devil but by Christians. Christians largely have wrong attitudes to wealth as a result of wrong teaching. For example, some people feel that the subject of wealth should not be discussed on the pulpit, while others just do not like discussing the subject of money. 

I believe that God will use the anointed explanations in this month to dispel the misconceptions that Christians and the body of Christ have espoused about finances and wealth; and believers all over the world will plunge into their kingdom inheritance of wealth. 

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened to see truths in your Word about the subject of kingdom wealth in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
2 Chronicles 30:1-31:21, Romans 15:1-22, Psalm 25:1-15, Proverbs 20:13-15

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2019

Friday, 2nd August, 2019.

WEALTH FORMS AND WEALTH CHANNELS - PROVERBS 10:2
--------------------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

Having a scriptural grasp of the subject of finances and wealth is a prerequisite for fulfilling your God-given purpose on the earth. This world that God has put man in is a material world and wealth is a means of exchange in it. If you don’t have access to wealth, there is no way you can exchange things and interact effectively in the world; you will push yourself into a place where you narrow your options and chances to fulfil the reason God sent you to the earth.

There are some wealth forms and wealth channels that the Bible speaks about. Knowing them will help you know what to pursue. Wealth forms refer to different forms in which wealth exists. For example, Energy exists in various forms: electrical, mechanical, chemical, sound, solar, heat, light, nuclear and so on. When you see light you know it is light energy and when you hear sound you know it is sound energy.

People understand the different forms of energy and take advantage of them. However, majority of human beings only deal with one wealth form which is cash. Since cash is the only form of wealth most people know because that is what they were taught and grew up relating with, they end up as strugglers in life. If the only form of wealth you understand is cash, you are already in financial struggle.

There are many wealth forms and they can be classified in three ways:
(1) Portable and Immoveable forms of wealth;
(2) Internal and External forms of wealth and;
(3) Physical and spiritual forms of wealth.
From tomorrow, I will deal with the specific forms of wealth.

PRAYER:
Lord, I open up to all righteous forms of wealth you have provided for mankind on earth in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
2 Chronicles 32:1-33:13, Romans 15:23-16:9, Psalm 25:16-22, Proverbs 20:16-18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2019

Saturday, 3rd August, 2019.

FORMS OF WEALTH (1)
PROVERBS 10:4, ECCLESIASTES 7:12

Jesus is Lord!

Wealth exists in different forms. Knowing them will help you know what to pursue.

1. Cash

Cash is one of the forms of wealth but it is the lowest form of wealth. When people say someone is a wealthy man, they usually think in terms of how much cash the person has. If cash is the only form of wealth you know, it will be the only wealth form you will respect and pursue.

In the ladder of wealth forms, cash is at the bottom rung, while other wealth forms are higher. In life, the norm is that the higher commands the lower. Likewise every higher form of wealth will command and control the lower form, and as a result, cash is the errand boy of all the other forms of wealth. When people hear “money”, they go crazy. If money is all you have, you are not very wealthy. You are really a poor man.

2. Education

Education is a form of wealth because the kind and quality of education you have will in the long run affect your ability to access cash and wealth. It will affect your ability to interact effectively in life. Whenever a society despises a professor and respects uneducated men because of their money, that society respects money more than education and it will affect their succeeding generations. Every family must recognize the wealth that education can offer their children. Give your children not just an education but strategic and qualitative education; education with a view of what it can do for them in the future.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive wisdom to interact with cash righteously. I receive a fresh baptism of the Spirit of wisdom and understanding for financial matters in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
2 Chronicles 33:14-34:33, Romans 16:10-27, Psalm 26:1-12, Proverbs 20:19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:23am On Aug 04, 2019

Sunday, 4th August, 2019.

FORMS OF WEALTH (2)
PROVERBS 1:5, PHILIPPIANS 4:9

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

Yesterday, we saw Cash and Education as two forms of wealth. We shall proceed today, looking at Critical Knowledge as a form of wealth.

3. Critical Knowledge
This is different from education. Education as I referred to earlier is formal education. Critical knowledge is the knowledge that governs different sectors of life that you are not taught within the four walls of an educational institution. It is like school after school. It is the knowledge that teaches you how to relate and interact with honour and respect. For example, it is critical knowledge for me to teach my son how to dress well and he has personally found out that there is more to life and now dresses corporately.

You need critical knowledge to prosper in the channel of wealth you want to venture into. You should not go into the buying and selling of any product without the critical knowledge of how you will thrive in it.

In every field of life, there is provision for the acquisition of critical knowledge; it is called different names. For example in engineering it is called pupillage, where a student engineer attaches himself to a practicing engineer. In the work of the ministry, when people wonder and ask what the secret of success in ministry is, I say, “God’s way of training leaders is not through a formal school, particularly after you have gone through one; it is to attach you to somebody in order to train you.”

When you cross over from formal education to the critical knowledge section, it is a time to learn and ask questions. You will be cheating yourself and endangering your future if you do not ask questions when you are being trained for critical knowledge. How well you do in the acquisition of critical knowledge will affect your performance in life.

PRAYER: 
Lord, open my eyes to the areas I need to acquire critical knowledge for wealth flow in my life in Jesus’ name! Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
2 Chronicles 35:1-36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1-17, Psalm 27:1-6, Proverbs 20:20-21

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2019

Monday, 5th August, 2019.

FORMS OF WEALTH (3)
1 KINGS 5:1-12 

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

Some of the wealthiest people in the world today count their wealth in relationships. Today, we will look at relationships as part of the various wealth forms that you can access.

4. Relationships

The positive strategic relationships in your life come under a form of wealth. Build critical relationships. A man of God made a powerful statement that, “Dishonour is the seed for loss.” He said, “I cannot tell what your future will look like until I know who you choose to honour.” Honour is the law that binds and keeps relationships.

Anywhere you go, let respect go ahead of you. You can never go wrong in a relationship if you send respect ahead of you. You do not know who is who.

Some who occupy positions with power assume that they are almighty and talk without manners; five years later he wishes he did not speak like that. Dishonour is the seed for loss. Every loss in your life can be traced to someone that you chose to dishonour. If you dishonour God, it will lead to eternal loss.

Some people know how to navigate their way in relationships so well that they always have what they need or want while others mismanage relationships so much that when they are in need and everything is so tight, nobody is willing to help them. You can have spiritual relationships and physical relationships. Do an audit of the relationships that are vital to your wealth development in life.

Relationships will make or break you. Some people are destroyed by wrong relationships. Be careful because one wrong relationship can destroy much good and one good relationship can turn your life around for the better. Just like formal education and critical knowledge, relationship is a higher form of wealth than cash.

PRAYER: 
Lord, give me wisdom to handle and walk well in critical relationships that are to bring wealth into my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezra 1:1-2:70, 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5, Psalm 27:7-14, Proverbs 20:22-23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:06am On Aug 06, 2019

Tuesday, 6th August, 2019.

FORMS OF WEALTH (4)
PHILIPPIANS 4:12

-------------------------------------
Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

I want to share with you two other channels that can bring wealth into your life. They are property and wisdom. 

5. Property

Property is both a form of wealth and a channel of wealth. Property as a wealth form can be portable or immovable. Depending on the context and the situation in which you find yourself, you can concentrate on one or the other.

The Jewish nation, over the years, having suffered persecution and near extermination from different places in the world prefer to function more with portable wealth forms like education, knowledge and things that can move. In fact, some of them make very dangerous and bad decisions about acquisition of property because they know that their property can be destroyed if there is a violent crisis. They call buying of landed property outside of Israel bad business. In other societies, such problems do not exist and it becomes good business to acquire an immovable property there. You may need to consider certain factors to know whether to concentrate on portable or immovable wealth at any point in time.

6. Wisdom

Wisdom is not natural; it is from God. The Bible says in Proverbs chapter 14 verse 24, “The crown of the wise is their riches…” Wisdom automatically will translate to wealth. 

There is no record in the Bible of a wise man that was poor except in the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 9 verses 15-16 where it spoke of a wise man that was referred to as a poor wise man. He gave counsel to destroy an invading army and nobody respected his wisdom. His wisdom was despised because he did not take the crown of wisdom which is wealth.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive a baptism of the spirit of wisdom to make true riches and administer my properties in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezra 3:1-4:23, 1 Corinthians 2:6-3:4, Psalm 28:1-9, Proverbs 20:24-25

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2019

Wednesday, 7th August, 2019.

THE HOLY SPIRIT- THE HIGHEST FORM OF WEALTH ON EARTH TODAY
JOHN 16:7, 1 JOHN 2:20

-------------------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

The highest form of wealth on earth today is the Holy Spirit. With this knowledge you can immediately begin to see and understand the advantage the believer in Christ has, and the severity of the devil’s deception in making the children of God go after cash which is only an errand boy to other forms of wealth. The other forms of wealth don’t come in any particular order and you may construct your own order of importance but one thing is incontrovertible: the lowest form of wealth is cash and the highest form is the Holy Spirit.

There are three avenues through which the Holy Spirit can become wealth to you, namely: The Anointing, Divine revelation and The Calling of God upon your life (or your destiny). Divine placement and divine selection will result in wealth but you need to understand that all the other forms of wealth will answer to the Holy Ghost.

As a believer, if you do not understand the Holy Spirit as the advantage of a believer you will despise the Holy Spirit and resort to pursuing cash. Most human beings have the idea that wealth is only about cash, but it is not so. Cash is the lowest and weakest form of wealth. In the hierarchy of power, money power is also on the lowest rung on the ladder of power. Anointing power is the highest.

The Holy Spirit was given us as our advantage as believers, yet you may say, “I know the Holy Spirit but why am I not wealthy?” It is because you have not honoured Him more than you honour cash. As Christians, you must respect the spiritual forms of wealth more than the physical forms because the spiritual forms create the physical forms.

PRAYER: 
Sweet Holy Spirit, I acknowledge your role in my life and I open up my life to your operation to channel wealth into my life in Jesus’ name! Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezra 4:24-6:22, 1 Corinthians 3:5-23, Psalm 29:1-11, Proverbs 20:26-27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thursday, 8th August, 2019.

TOPIC: THE HOLY GHOST AS YOUR FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE
JOHN 16:7
-------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

The word ‘expedient’ is rendered in The Complete Jewish Bible as, “It is to your advantage.” The word ‘expedient’ refers to something that is to your advantage. Thus we can read it as, “It is to your advantage that I go away, if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come.” This means that when the Holy Ghost comes, He is your advantage: He is your financial advantage and your wealth advantage as a child of God. The Holy Ghost guides you in the direction that your blessings will flow from.

If as a Christian you do not understand the Holy Spirit as the highest form of wealth, you will cut yourself away from the foundational spiritual advantage of a Christian and resign to join the rat race like every other human being. The focus of God is to produce Christians that can boldly say, “God made me what I am today,” and mean it sincerely from their hearts. Most wealthy people were made by the devil or they made their wealth the devil’s way. Some of these already-made people eventually become born again and try to Christianize their wealth but their wealth is really not Christian wealth.

You need to understand the difference between making it financially by evil means or succeeding by your own effort and making your wealth by following God’s way of moving people into His programme and making provision for them. To get wealth God’s way, you must give priority to what is important, and you start by acknowledging that the foundation and the advantage of the believer is the Holy Ghost and everything that He brings.

PRAYER: Lord, I open up my life to divine instructions and directions from the Holy Ghost over my finances in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezra 7:1-8:20, 1 Corinthians 4:1-21, Psalm 30:1-12, Proverbs 20:28-30

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Friday, 9th August, 2019.

TOPIC: PURSUE A CONSISTENT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR FINANCES (1)
ACTS 1:8
-------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

If you can understand the Holy Ghost as the highest form of wealth, you will respect Him. You will pursue Him and treasure your relationship with Him. It is what the Lord showed me that I am revealing to you; the greatest wealth that exists is the Holy Spirit.

Commit yourself to knowing Him; ask him to help you know Him. He can show you things that will elevate you. He can take one item of His creation and show you a thousand things you can get from it, but will you pay the prize to enter into that intercourse and interaction with Him. There are people today that if the Holy Ghost asks them to choose between Himself and 10 million (in any currency), they will say, “Holy Ghost, please let me take $10 million (dollars).” They could also say, “You may think it is easy to say the Holy Ghost is the greatest form of wealth after you have made it, let me also make it and I will say it is the Holy Spirit that did it.”

Some people erroneously believe that they have to make it in life first before they can say that the Holy Ghost is the highest form of wealth; then they claim the Holy Ghost led them to make it when it was their own labour or the devil’s involvement that made them. God is calling you back to your advantage. He knows the business you should do and the one you should not venture into; He knows the deals you should reject and the ones you should invest in. He knows the things you should not get involved with. However, you have to give Him that place of honour for Him to communicate those secrets to you.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for a renewed fellowship with the Holy Spirit; I commit to a fresh and deeper walk in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezra 8:21-9:15, 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Psalm 31:1-8, Proverbs 21:1-2

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2019

Saturday, 10th August, 2019.

PURSUE A CONSISTENT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR FINANCES (2)
ACTS 1:8 (2)

---------------------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

Ten people may be doing the same work but the one that carries a special anointing from the Holy Spirit will have a special result. The Holy Spirit is your advantage and He wants you to know it. The Holy Ghost told Kenneth E. Hagin, “If you follow Me, I will lead you to wealth and you will be rich.” Kenneth E. Hagin followed the Holy Spirit and He led him and several other believers to great wealth. The higher forms of wealth command, control and attract the lower ones.  The Holy Ghost in you can attract cash to you.

It is possible for you to have the Holy Ghost without giving Him the place of a counsellor in your life. You have to give Him the place of advisor, leader, teacher and whatever else you need Him to be in your life before you can experience Him in that capacity. God can be your Father without you experiencing Him as Father because you did not give Him the place of a Father in your affairs.

The Holy Ghost can be in you without you letting Him talk to you. Consequently, talking of the Holy Ghost as the greatest form of wealth is about you allowing the Holy Ghost to be God inside you- allowing Him to have His way in you. He has to get involved in your life for you to experience Him as the greatest form of wealth. The Holy Ghost must not be a guest in your life. If a guest comes to your house, you determine where he can or cannot enter. Don’t determine how, when or what the Holy Ghost influences, counsels or talks to you about. Let Him have His way.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I allow the Holy Spirit free expression in my finances. Take absolute charge in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezra 10:1-44, 1 Corinthians 6:1-20, Psalm 31:9-18, Proverbs 21:3

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2019

Sunday, 11th August, 2019.

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF
ROMANS 16:19-20A

Be honest with yourself and don’t try to pass a religious ‘exam’ like a lot of people in the church do, ignoring reality in the process. There are Christians that have sexual thoughts and deny them in order to appear holy.  Sexual thoughts are a reality of life, just like appetite. Having sexual thoughts does not mean you are a sexual pervert.

The Bible says Jesus was tempted in all points such as we are, yet without sin. Did Jesus face seduction? I can tell you he did, but did he fall for seduction? NO. Was Jesus tempted to steal? Yes.

Did he steal? NO. Was Jesus tempted to fornicate? Yes, because the scripture says he was tempted in all points as we are. If you have ever been tempted to fornicate and that scripture is correct, Jesus was tempted like you. Have you ever been tempted to lose your temper? That is normal; Jesus too was tempted to lose His temper. This is no speculation, it is Bible truth. The bible says in Hebrews 4:15

“For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

You must get your truths about Jesus Christ from the Bible. The Bible says Jesus was tempted in all points, as we are. The only difference is that we fall; He did not fall. Denying temptation is not going to give you victory, it is learning how to overcome it that will give you victory.

PRAYER: 
Lord, give me the strength to overcome the temptations I face and not deny them just like you have shown me in your Word in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Nehemiah 1:1-3:14, 1 Corinthians 7:1-24, Psalm 31:19-24, Proverbs 21:4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2019

Monday, 12th August, 2019.

MASTER THE GOOD SIDE OF WEALTH (1)

In Romans 16:19-20a, the bible says, 

“For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.” 

Everything in the world has a good side and an evil side. Money has a good side and an evil side; sex has a good side and an evil side. As much as Christians are trying to protect their children and/or themselves from the evil side of wealth, they are not becoming wise and adept on the good side. Romans 16:19 says, “…but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.” And the result will be that “…the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly” (Romans 16:20a). If you are ignorant concerning the good, satan will bruise you shortly. God cannot put satan under your feet in an arena where evil and good are contending and you are ignorant concerning the good and the evil.

Sadly, because of incomplete knowledge, the average Christian has become simplistic, being both ignorant of evil and good, always having to operate in the arena of life where they stand no chance due to their lack of knowledge. Do an audit of your mind to identify wrong financial attitudes you may have imbibed as a result of incomplete knowledge or lack of knowledge about finances in the kingdom.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to understand and master the good side of wealth as you intended so that I may use if for your glory in the world around me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Nehemiah 3:15-5:13, 1 Corinthians 7:25-40, Psalm 32:1-11, Proverbs 21:5-7

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2019
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13TH 2019.

*TOPIC: MASTER THE GOOD SIDE OF WEALTH (2)*

*Many people believe that wealth is wrong because almost every wealthy person they know did something ungodly to get his wealth.* Do you say hospitals are evil because people die in hospitals daily? The fact that ‘people die in the hospitals daily’ does not stop you from having a doctor as your friend. Why then should you allow the devil to confuse you when it concerns the subject of wealth? That some wealthy people got their wealth doing something ungodly doesn’t make wealth wrong for you. *The devil will rather have you be a poor Christian than be a wealthy Christian because he knows wealth in the hands of a Christian advances the divine purpose of God on the earth.*

*There are many people that assume they understand money.* Even if it’s your job to handle cash on a daily basis, that does not mean you understand it. If you see any Christian that has a religiously righteous attitude of ‘money is not good, it is evil…’ avoid such person. Most of the time, that person is a criminal with money.

*Master the good side of all things*, because God said if you know the good and are simple concerning the evil, God will put Satan under your feet. *If you do not know the good and you are simple concerning the evil, Satan will put you under his feet in that area.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to understand and master the good side of wealth as you intended so that I may use if for your glory in the world around me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Nehemiah 5:14-7:73a, 1 Corinthians 8:1-13, Psalm 33:1-11, Proverbs 21:8-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2019

Wednesday, 14th August, 2019.

YOUR ATTITUDE WILL GOVERN YOUR WEALTH
PROVERBS 23:7

In Proverbs 23:7, the bible says,

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”

This scripture is so because what the man is saying is different from what he is thinking. “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he…” Your attitude is how you think in your heart. Your attitude will govern your responses, your behaviour and your manifestations. Your attitude towards wealth will determine whether you can attract it or not, even though you are working for it. What you attract to yourself is not necessarily what you work for, but what you respect. What you attack, you cannot attract.

Most subjects that give Christians problems in the world do not give unbelievers problems because they approach it without any restraint, even though they approach it incorrectly at times. Take the subject of sex for example, while an average unbeliever parent believes his/her children should be sexually exposed to have experience (you see fathers and mothers encourage their children sexually), the Christian parent has a conscience problem. He/she does not know whether it is right to talk to their kids about sex or not. This makes the Christian child ignorant of good and evil about sex, which leads to problems later on. The same is true for wealth. When you attack wealth, or the concept of wealth as a Christian, you repel rather than attract it.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to identify areas in my life in which I have the wrong attitudes and give me the grace to correct them in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Nehemiah 7:73-9:21, 1 Corinthians 9:1-18, Psalm 33:12-22, Proverbs 21:11-12.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2019

Thursday, 15th August, 2019.

DEALING WITH THE ROOT CAUSE OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
PROVERBS 23:7

I don’t think you have read any book that told you that the Holy Ghost is part of the wealth on the earth. If there was such a book, many people, especially unbelievers would have sought to know the Holy Ghost long time ago because they tend to pursue money more than believers do. If people found out that the Holy Ghost is the highest form of wealth, you would find people who never intend to become born again, troop into the church to look for Him saying, “We want the Holy Ghost.” They’ll seek out the Holy Ghost, not out of an interest in Christianity, but simply to access the wealth. 

The Holy Ghost alerted my mind to the fact that wrong financial attitudes are the major cause of financial problems. When we try to correct undesirable manifestations, many times we do not succeed because we try to correct manifestations without dealing with their root causes. For example, attitudes affect behaviours in marriage, at the office and in life in general. Your attitude also affects behaviours that create health conditions. People do things without even knowing why they do them, because they do not understand that attitudes are slippery.  Someone can find out some very powerful information that can turn his life around for good but because his attitude is wrong he despises it.  You may have read things or heard fantastic statements about attitude, but how have you applied them to yourself?

PRAYER: 
Lord, help me to identify areas in my life that I have wrong attitudes and give me the grace to correct them in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Nehemiah 9:22-10:39, 1 Corinthians 9:19-10:13, Psalm 34:1-10, Proverbs 21:13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2019

Friday, 16th August, 2019.

THE DRIVE TO SUCCEED IS NOT EVIL (1)
JOSHUA 1:8

Financial attitudes are the major causes of financial problems. Your attitude towards wealth will determine whether you can attract it or not, even though you are working for it.

One dangerous attitude that believers have is that, “THE DRIVE TO SUCCEED IS EVIL.” It is a fatal attitude to think in your subconscious that the drive to succeed is evil. It is one of the ways the devil wants to keep the people of God away from success and progress in their lives. Being born again does not reduce your drive to succeed, instead, it enhances it. Adjust your thinking and balance your perspective about wealth so that you can have a righteous attitude to it. 

Today, you find a wrong notion among some Christians in such a way that when they get born again they withdraw from the drive to succeed because the devil told them that the drive to succeed is evil. Some Christians hate success because nobody taught them that the drive to succeed is a godly drive. And because of this misinformed abandonment of the drive to succeed, ‘because it is evil’, most Christians end up as average mediocres - and they are satisfied. When someone with the correct view of life begins to preach something different from their misconception about success, they say such a person must be backsliding. Undoubtedly, there is an evil side of success where you step on everybody to succeed, but there is a good side of it as well.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive a renewing of my mind and a divine adjustment of my mindset to the divine standard of heaven for success and financial breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Nehemiah 11:1-12:26, 1 Corinthians 10:14-33, Psalm 34:11-22, Proverbs 21:14-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2019

Saturday, 17th August, 2019.

THE DRIVE TO SUCCEED IS NOT EVIL (2)
JOSHUA 1:8

Yesterday, I showed you that the attitude of many believers to think that ‘the drive to succeed is evil’ is a wrong one!

From our passage today, if there is a good success, then, there must be a bad success. God talks about good success, and good success is connected to the word of God. Focus on the good success the Bible talks about and let it take root in your mind. When you have the correct mindset and a godly respect for something, it will affect your life positively. If the sexual relationship between a husband and his wife is strained, most of the time it is because their love for each other is strained. There cannot be good sex between a man and his wife where they do not love each other. Love does not mean lust; love includes respect for the other person. If you respect and love your wife/husband, there are things you will not do with/to each other sexually.

Having read to this point, you may have started a personal assessment on your mindset; identifying wrong views you have embraced and the ones you need to get rid of. A man of God who was sick had a vision, where he saw a being wearing a white garment appear to him saying, “My son, it is not my will to heal you.” And he started getting ready to die. Kenneth Hagin in ministering to him and encouraging him asked him if it did not occur to him that that statement is against the Bible and that appearance he saw was the devil. It did not occur to him, he just accepted it. You may start debunking those wrong mindsets now.

PRAYER:
Lord, I set myself free of every wrong mindset and posture that drives wealth away from me in Jesus’s name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Nehemiah 12:27-13:31, 1 Corinthians 11:1-16, Psalm 35:1-16, Proverbs 21:17-18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2019

Sunday, 18th August, 2019.

GET YOUR PHYSICAL WEALTH MODELS FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT
1 CORINTHIANS 10:11, ROMANS 15:4

To be a balanced child of God, take your physical wealth models from the Old Testament saints; their philosophies and their principles. In reading through the Bible, you will notice that the New Testament does not focus much on wealth. Some people pick statements of Paul like, “We are poor yet making many rich” and emphasise on “we are poor” and neglect, “yet making many rich.” When Paul said, “we are poor, yet making many rich”, he was referring to ministers of the gospel. This means that there must be something flowing from a minister of the gospel (if he is genuine) that is making many rich.

The same Paul said in 1 Corinthians 9:12, “If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?” The picture Paul is painting here is that the minister of the gospel should not make the pursuit of carnal things his primary objective so that he can pay attention to the spiritual duties of his calling. He should minister spiritual things to the people, and the people out of understanding should reward him with carnal things because nobody can survive on the earth without carnal things.

If you will be a balanced Christian in terms of victory in life, take your model from David and take your spiritual model from Apostle Paul then balance the two. David prayed some prayers about enemies that show you that there are some enemy situations that you must not take a friendly approach to. For wealth, Abraham and Solomon should be your models. In Leadership Joseph, Daniel, David, Ezra and Nehemiah are your models. For a model in ministry, adopt the life of Paul.

PRAYER: 
Lord, open my eyes to see my God-given pattern and example from the scriptures and I receive wisdom for accurate interpretation in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Esther 1:1-3:15, 1 Corinthians 11:17-34, Psalm 35:17-28, Proverbs 21:19-20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2019

Monday, 19th August, 2019.

TOPIC: YOU NEED MORE THAN A DIVINE ENCOUNTER TO SUCCEED IN LIFE
1 SAMUEL 16:7, GENESIS 41:14

You must respect and give priority to the spiritual, but you must also do your due diligence in the practical things necessary in the physical in order to succeed. Encounters of God can open doors for you, but you need to know how to pull together the things in that open door to work to your advantage. Prayers and anointing can get you a husband, but it will take your behaviour at home to keep that marriage.

Prayer in the church can open doors for you to be invited for an interview at a multinational company, but the Holy Ghost will not prepare for the questions or research about the company for you, He will not polish your shoes or dress you up; you need to do that. You may not get the job if all you depend on is the Holy Ghost upon you and you appear for the interview inappropriately dressed. Respect both the spiritual and the physical and you will succeed. Do not be like some Christians who respect the spiritual alone and despise the physical. Respecting the physical and despising the spiritual will make you miss plenty opportunities in life.

When Samuel came to minister to David and anointed him as king, God told Samuel one secret: He said, “God does not look as a man looks.” God does not look at dressing to decide whom He will bless, or who He will anoint. However, no matter who you are, men will look on your appearance before they respond to you. In addition to any spiritual assistance you might have received in your endeavours, make sure that you are doing every physical thing necessary to maximize the opportunities that the anointing brings your way.

PRAYER: Lord, open my eyes to see the practical things I must do to turn my spiritual encounters into physical manifestation in Jesus’ name. Amen

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Esther 4:1-7:10, 1 Corinthians 12:1-26, Psalm 36:1-12, Proverbs 21:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2019

Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.

DEVELOP HATRED FOR WASTAGE (1)
JOHN 6:12

If the Lord Jesus Christ was a typical Jew in His physical and economic life, He could not have been poor or hated money; but He hated wastage. He showed us in the Bible when He said to the disciples after feeding the five thousand, “gather the fragments that nothing be wasted.” I have noticed that most Christians do not hate wastage. There is a lot of wealth in fragments: Fragments of food, fragments of money – do not throw change around, gather it and save it up.

If you have a friend that is wealthier than you are, learn how he made his money, if he did it righteously, but don’t learn from him how he spends money because you are not on the same level. Learn the discipline he has applied to acquire wealth. Don’t go acquiring a taste for higher things like him. Sometimes you see children of wealthy people acquire a taste for expensive things, without developing a lifestyle of wealth creation or wealth multiplication like their parents. 

You may be at a level now where you should not purchase new clothes but keep the ones you have neat and clean. This is a level of keeping standard. Jesus hated wastage, he did not hate abundance; you saw him multiply bread, you saw him feed people until they could not eat anymore. The first miracle Jesus did was a miracle of provision at the Marriage in Cana; not a miracle of healing or a miracle of deliverance. It was a miracle of luxury because the Bible says the people were drunken well, it did not say they were drunk. When Jesus made a better wine, it was a luxury, because they were not in much need of it. Jesus did not hate abundance, he hated wastage.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I take authority over the spirit of wastage attacking me and every attitude that wastes in me and in people around me in Jesus’s name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Esther 8:1-10:3, 1 Corinthians 12:27-13:13, Psalm 37:1-11, Proverbs 21:23-24

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2019
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST 2019.

*TOPIC: DEVELOP HATRED FOR WASTAGE (2)*
JOHN 6:12, DEUTERONOMY 28:5

*Most Christians practice the principle of wastage and they believe that Jesus hates abundance. Jesus’ philosophy about wealth is seen in his statement, “gather up the fragments that nothing be wasted.” Conserving things creates wealth.* How many savings accounts do you have? In the book of Deuteronomy 28, the Bible says, “God will bless you in your basket, in your storehouses.” Your basket is your salary; your storehouses are your bank accounts. God will bless you in both. Note that God said he will bless your storehouses, not one storehouse. Have as many storehouses as you want God to bless.

*Some people paint a picture that Jesus hated rich people. That is not true; Jesus only hated selfishness.* When Jesus went to the house of a wealthy man, He advised him to invite poor people too and not just his rich friends. Jesus did not condemn his wealth; He condemned his attitude of only blessing the rich.

Preaching about Jesus in a way that portrays him as hating rich people has affected the Church so much that the Church is behind and can hardly compete in the high-tech world that we are in now. As sad as it sounds, the fact is that the devil has concentrated money in the hands of the carefree and ungodly, while the godly have not understood the good side of wealth and that is why there is no active and purposeful pursuit of wealth for destiny fulfilment among the Christian folk. *Contrary to some beliefs, Jesus did not and does not hate rich people. Many times, He ate in their houses but rebuked them for mishandling the wealth in their hand.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive deliverance from every handle (in the form of attitude) that the spirit of poverty can lay hold of in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 1:1-3:26, 1 Corinthians 14:1-17, Psalm 37:12-29, Proverbs 21:25-26

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2019

Thursday, 22nd August, 2019.

WE ARE CALLED TO EQUAL SACRIFICE NOT EQUAL GIVING
LUKE 21:1-4

Jesus hated unequal sacrifice. Greed and unequal sacrifice can be linked together. Whatever a man cannot give has become his god. What a person cannot walk away from is the same thing the devil will use to take that person away from God.

Jesus calls us to equal sacrifice but not equal giving. The attitude of Jesus to this is seen when He went to the temple and sat to observe people as they gave their offering. He saw the wealthy cast much out of their abundance and judged that the widow who gave her last, which was only 2 mites, was the one who gave more than all of them put together. God does not rate what you give by the amount; He rates what you give by what it is costing you. What is happening in the body of Christ today is not acceptable to Jesus because the assignment in the body of Christ is largely being financed by people who cannot afford it.

The widow with 2 mites out of her poverty gave all her living. If Jesus thought the way some people think today, He would have told her not to give at all. Jesus never excuses anyone from participating in the divine assignment. It is a wrong doctrine to excuse yourself or anyone from participating in divine assignment by virtue of age or social status. As a Christian, you need to develop the attitude that says, “his is my divine assignment and it is contributing to my eternity.” Jesus did not stop the woman from giving; rather he commended her for giving more than the others put together.

PRAYER:
Lord, I receive a fresh baptism of the grace of a giver- to give sacrificially and whole-heartedly in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 4:1-7:21, 1 Corinthians 14:18-40, Psalm 37:30-40, Proverbs 21:27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2019
FRIDAY, AUGUST 23RD 2019.

TOPIC: SEEK FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
PROVERBS 28:11

Unfortunately, poor people who need financial understanding more, do not take the teaching on finances serious. It is just like a sick person does not take teachings on healing serious, he just wants the power of God to heal him; after receiving his healing he continues the way he lives and thinks he does not need the teaching until he falls sick again.

The wealthy too do not want to hear teachings from the word of God on finances because they think they do not need it. Wealth is not only in cash and if all you have is cash, it will make you think that you don’t need teaching on wealth. The Bible says the money of a rich man is like a high wall in his eyes, so he thinks he does not need anything. Similarly, a healthy person does not see the need to attend a healing convention. It is the sick who want healing that are likely to attend, whereas a healing convention is largely meant for the healthy to receive faith not to fall sick.

Any health service provider will tell you that the fact that you are not sick now does not mean you are totally healthy. In the same vein, because you have cash now does not mean you are really wealthy because what you are becoming is more important to God than what you are now. You may have cash in the bank but because of the lifestyle you are practising at the moment, you are becoming poorer by the day without knowing.

Conversely, you may not have physical cash now but by the lifestyle you are developing and the wisdom you are acquiring, you are becoming wealthy; just give yourself some time. The discipline of saving and the culture of conserving resources and hating wastage that you are developing will shoot you up very soon. Don’t join the show-off parade of imbibing the lifestyle of the wealthy. Your philosophies will be pivotal in how wealthy you can become and how far God can bless you.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the spirit of wisdom and understanding that attracts wealth and sustains it in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 8:1-11:20, 1 Corinthians 15:1-28, Psalm 38:1-22, Proverbs 21:28-29

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2019

Saturday, 24th August 2019.

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF THE EXECUTIVE MINDSET (1)

“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”

There is great danger associated with having an executive mindset as far as wealth creation is concerned. It is this mindset that makes the next generation to destroy completely what the first generation laboured to create and build. It is also an executive mindset that makes a professor who has been living on campus for several years to remain in the government quarters without building his own house because he hasn’t learnt how to handle life in order to create wealth since the essentials have been provided by the government. The executive mindset robs you of the critical lessons you should learn to create wealth while journeying through life.

You should not allow the system to make you a permanent slave without you knowing. One of the characteristics of a slave is that he does not think because his feeding, housing and basic needs are taken care of; all he is expected to do is work and be what his master wants him to be. The executive mindset does not have creative thinking to solving life’s issues. They have been so used to others solving their problems for them.

As much as I respect corporate executives in terms of their education, many of them lack the ability to create wealth. Get a world class education and add to it the mindset of an entrepreneur.

PRAYER: LORD, destroy completely in me every attitude that leads to penury in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 12:1-15:35, 1 Corinthians 15:29-58, Psalm 39:1-13, Proverbs 21:30-31

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2019

Sunday, 25th August, 2019.

THE DANGER OF THE EXECUTIVE MINDSET (2)

“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”

Having the executive mindset turns you into a lazy person in life and that is not consistent with the scripture. The Bible says, “If any would not work, neither should he eat.” Why do many people prefer laziness? They do so because it is someone else that is bearing the burden of the work for them. Many public agencies fail because of this attitudinal problem where people refuse to take responsibilities for things, all in the name of ‘it belongs to the government’. And you will be so surprised that the same work with the same set of people will succeed if privatised.

Some people want to bring this negative mindset into the body of Christ as well. They handle their personal things better than they handle the things of God. That is looking for trouble and sowing a negative seed that the harvest in the next generation will not be palatable. You should avoid that like a plague.

A tenant who does not take care of his landlord’s property in his custody will not be able to handle his own house if and when he builds his own. God’s plan is for you to use someone else’s things to train yourself to handle your own things.

PRAYER: 
LORD, help me to develop the right attitude to wealth creation in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Job 16:1-19:29, 1 Corinthians 16:1-24, Psalm 40:1-10, Proverbs 22:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2019
MONDAY, AUGUST 26TH 2019.

*TOPIC: PURPOSE, RESPONSIBILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY (1)*
MATHEW 25:14

_“For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them goods.”_

*God does not support a man that lacks purpose, is irresponsible and unproductive. He is a purposeful God and a very responsible Father who loves productivity.* When he created man in Gen. 1 verse 28; “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” That is the nature of our God.

*Jesus hated lack of purpose, irresponsibility and unproductivity*. The story of the prodigal son and the story of the unprofitable servant from our text above show us the Lord’s mindset when it comes to multiplying wealth and resources. Most people don’t know this aspect of Jesus Christ; they only know him as Jesus the healer. They look at Jesus the Saviour but don’t remember to look at Jesus the manager that multiplies wealth.

*The mindset of Jesus here is the Jewish mindset.* The Jewish mindset hates irresponsibility. Consider the story of the unprofitable servant who went to bury his talent and said, “Master, this is what you gave me; I brought it back to you.”

The Master was so angry and He said Take it from him, and give it to the other man who has ten. To him that has, more will be given but to him that does not have, what he seems to have shall be taken away. This is Jesus’ mindset. Nonetheless, this does not sit well with the demon of religion that wants to represent Jesus wrongly to people that tolerate mediocrity.

*PRAYER:* I receive grace today to be a believer that is responsible and productive in Zion, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 20:1-22:30, 2 Corinthians 1:1-11, Psalm 40:11-17, Proverbs 22:2-4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2019
TUESDAY, AUGUST 27TH 2019.

TOPIC: PURPOSE, RESPONSIBILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY (2)
MATHEW 25:28

“Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.”

God always frowns at irresponsibility and unproductivity. Even in your kingdom service, this principle of the master must be imbibed. God can not bring first-timers to your church, and you do not follow them up.

A man of God, Kenneth E. Hagin of blessed memory, went to preach for a pastor and 12 families gave their lives to Christ. Days after the meeting, he called the Pastor to ask about the converts and their follow up. The Pastor said, “I felt if they got anything they will come back again.” And Kenneth E. Hagin said, “I will never come to preach for you again.” That is a dangerous mindset to have dealing with precious souls that Jesus bought with His blood. You can not handle souls with that kind of negligence. Jesus talked about a shepherd that one of his sheep was missing; he left the others to look for the missing sheep. As a Pastor, God will ask you to give account of the number of souls He puts in your custody. Jesus as a shepherd said, “…those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition…” (John 17:12).

Jesus hates a Pastor wasting first timers. He hates a salary earner wasting his salary or a business person wasting his profit. Jesus teaches you to profit, not to lose. He said to gather all the fragments that nothing be wasted. God rewards faithfulness and consistency, whether in ministry or in business. Too many people are inconsistent and unfaithful. If you start a school, set a standard of excellence from day one. God always teams up with standard. When there is no standard, you have a situation that equals ‘every devil minus God.’

PRAYER: I receive grace to be faithful with my kingdom assignment and life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 23:1-27:23, 2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11, Psalm 41:1-13, Proverbs 22:5-6

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:41am On Aug 28, 2019
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28TH 2019.

TOPIC: GOD REWARDS FAITHFULNESS
MATHEW 25:24-27

“Master, I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed.

So I was afraid and went out and hid your talent in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.” His master replied, “You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.”

The Master is looking for interest on every resource He has given you. God starts measuring your faithfulness when you double what He gave you. Many Christians want wealth but they do not have the attitude for wealth.

God does not reward unfaithfulness, He only rewards faithfulness. In Luke 16 verse 2, “And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.” This is a disastrous situation where the master of a steward called him for accountability, and he was about losing his stewardship.

You will find yourself also before the Master one day to give account of your stewardship. What type of account will you give? Will you be referred to as a faithful or wasteful servant? 1 Cor. 4:2 says “Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.”

PRAYER: LORD, help me to be a faithful servant in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 28:1-30:31, 2 Corinthians 2:12-17, Psalm 42:1-11, Proverbs 22:7

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Adeboye Retires 20 Senior Pastors / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.