Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51418 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:14am On Apr 19, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH 2019.

TOPIC: THINGS YOU LEARN AND RECEIVE FROM IMITATING TRUE KINGDOM FATHERS (2)
PSALM 78:1-8

I have shown you two key benefits that you get when you imitate correctly: Spirit flows and Faith transfers. Let’s see more virtues you stand to get and learn from:

3. His Mistakes:
There are two CRUCIBLES in which wisdom is formed. One is when we learn from our own mistakes; we call this EXPERIENCE. The other is when we learn from the mistakes of others; we call this WISDOM! The difference between the two is that in our own experience, we pay for the lessons ourselves. In the other, another person has paid for the lessons and we just get them free through our followership. Leaders, through their mistakes, give us valuable lessons that we don’t have to pay for in our lives. However, to get the wisdom that comes from a father’s mistakes, you must practice the sort of intimacy that will make them open that area of their lives to you.

4. His Testimony (Psalm 78:1-cool:
The testimonies of a father help you to cement your faith and expectancy in God. If He did it for him, He will not fail you.

5. His Wounds (Galatians 6:17):
The wounds of a leader make him believable. He is not an angel but a human who has fought and has scars to show for it. The wounds of a leader tell you nothing is wrong with you when you carry pain on the road. The Bible calls you an overcomer, not a draft dodger. He shows you how to overcome.

PRAYER: Lord, I come against every folly that can rob me of what is to come out of correct kingdom followership in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Joshua 19:1-20:9, Luke 19:28-48, Psalm 88:1-18, Proverbs 13:12-14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2019
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
SATURDAY, 20TH APRIL 2019.

*TOPIC: THINGS YOU LEARN AND RECEIVE FROM IMITATING TRUE KINGDOM FATHERS (3)*
1 SAMUEL 17:51-54

What more do you stand to get from imitating correctly?

*6. His Trophies (1 Samuel 17:51-54)*
David carried the head of Goliath for future references. A true leader tells you by his trophies that; a) Your giants can die, b) Your mountains can be scaled, c) Your valleys can be filled and d) Your problems are solvable.

*7. His Memoirs/Journals*
One of the greatest blessings a father can give a follower is to share with them the record of his: (i) Walk with God, (ii) Journey through life and (iii) Experiences in life. Paul told Timothy to bring the parchments and the books. 2 Tim. 4:13

*8. His Experiences*
This is the documentation of what he has learnt from his own mistakes. It is one thing to make mistakes, but it is another thing to learn from those mistakes. You need to follow a man who has learnt positive lessons from his mistakes; not a man who has never made mistakes or one who has not learnt from his own mistakes.

*9. His Wisdom*
This is the documentation of what he has learnt from the mistakes of others. Wisdom is also the documentation of what he has learnt by instructions of God in his life.

*10. His purpose in life (2 Tim 3:10-12)*
This is a list of what to look out for in the life of the one you are thinking of following. These are actually a list of virtues to follow in a leader’s life.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me to focus on the right things around the man you have brought me to in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Joshua 21:1-22:20, Luke 20:1-26, Psalm 89:1-13, Proverbs 13:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2019

Sunday, April 21st 2019.

TOPIC:
GOD ANOINTS SONSHIP
1 SAMUEL 16:11-13

The first thing that God looks for and anoints is sonship. God does not look for titles, accomplishments or brilliance, but sonship. The question God asks as He goes around looking for people that can be anointed is, “Are you a son?” God said to Samuel, “I have provided me a king among his sons.” It is a divine principle that you must align your life with.

For example, if someone comes to church as a new member and he is a gifted musician but does not want to become a part of the structure, then he is not a son. The kingdom of God is a kingdom of father-and-son. God is the Father of the family and what He is looking for is sonship. You may be brilliant or have the power of oratory but there may not be anointing on you.

Dathan, Korah and Abiram qualified themselves by their self-chosen process but God said He had not chosen them; He had not called them His sons. Jesus, our example, came as a son - the son of the Father. The first thing God said at His water baptism in Luke 3 was, “Thou art my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.”

If you have not passed the test of God, don't let men promote you, because one day, the devil will kill you! You will meet greedy pastors that are looking for a large congregation, don't let them promote you emotionally. If you have not passed the test of God, a Goliath will reveal it one day. God always asks this question: “ARE YOU A SON?” I also ask you, “Have you become a son?”

PRAYER:
Lord, I pray for a baptism of the spirit of a son. Everywhere I find myself, I receive grace to take the position of a son in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Joshua 22:21-23:16, Luke 20:27-47, Psalm 89:14-37, Proverbs 13:17-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2019

Monday, April 22nd 2019

TOPIC:
YOU NEED A DESTINY FATHER (1)
1 COR. 4:15-16

1 Cor. 4:15-16 says, “For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.”

There are a lot of dangers in not taking advantage of a true kingdom father-figure in your life. At the early stage of your life and destiny, you need a godly example and model to follow in order to reduce your errors and mistakes in life. I will show you some of the dangers of not having a godly example and model to follow, especially at the early stage of your life and destiny. This will enable you to put your life in a proper perspective and become all that God wants you to become in life and destiny.

1. You make too many costly mistakes too early in life: This is never the plan of God for you. Wisdom is seen in how less and minimal your mistakes are as you navigate through the road of destiny. There is no man that does not make mistakes, but taking the wisdom of a father prevents you from making too many costly mistakes.

2. You commit avoidable errors: A man that does not take advantage of or that has no destiny father in his life is prone to avoidable errors. A wise man learns from other people’s mistakes but a fool learns from his errors (you call that EXPERIENCE). Stop learning by experience and start learning by wisdom.

PRAYER:
LORD deliver me from the labour of the foolish in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Joshua 24:1-33, Luke 21:1-28, Psalm 89:38-52, Proverbs 13:20-23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019
YOU NEED A DESTINY FATHER (2) - 1 COR. 4:15-16

1 Cor. 4:15-16 says, “For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.”
We started yesterday by looking at the dangers of not having a godly example and model to follow. Today, we will be looking at some other points.
3. You don’t have a history to fall back on for motivation or caution: I usually ask the members of our church how many of them want to go through the road that I went through. I don’t expect any of them to raise his or her hand. That will be stupid and foolish. I tell them their case is better than mine. Why? It’s because they can ride on my shoulder safely through the land I have already trodden. Following my example now, they can walk safely in life and destiny.
4. You can do too many things by trial and error which call to question your leadership quality before your own followers: Having a godly example and model before you eliminates the chances of you having to do things by trial and error. Trial and error many times does not produce a positive outcome because it is a game of chance. However, responding and following a righteous structure under the eagle watch of a father places you at an advantaged position in life and destiny.

PRAYER: LORD, I receive a divine awareness and sensitivity to the roles of a destiny-father in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Judges 1:1-2:9, Luke 21:29-22:13, Psalm 90:1-91:16, Proverbs 13:24-25

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:34am On Apr 24, 2019
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24TH 2019.

TOPIC: YOU NEED A DESTINY FATHER (3)
ISAIAH 51: 1-2

Isaiah 51: 1-2 says “Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.”

We have been looking at the dangers of not having a godly example and model to follow and imitate at the early stages of your life and destiny. We will look at two more points today.

5. You can endanger those who are following you by the glaring lapses in your life which they will take as their own standard: This was part of the error of Aaron in his levitical priesthood and his two sons were the first victims of his wrong following. They offered strange fire before the LORD which He didn’t command them to, and they died before the LORD.

6. Discouragement easily comes when you don’t know that what you are going through now others have gone through it before you: The road you are walking now had been walked by a destiny-father. Having a father-figure in your life gives you the opportunities to learn from their own mistakes and errors and not repeat the same. When they also tell you the story of their walk with God, their battles, challenges, oppositions, victories and so on, it encourages you to know that your case is not strange at all.

PRAYER: LORD, I receive grace to follow after righteousness in my destiny journey in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Judges 2:10-3:31, Luke 22:14-34, Psalm 92:1-93:5, Proverbs 14:1-2

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2019
THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH 2019.

TOPIC:
THINGS YOU MUST DO TO CARRY THE ANOINTING UPON A KINGDOM FATHER
Psalm 105:7-10

I want to share with you some cardinal truths you must imbibe if you will carry the anointing upon a kingdom father.

1. Take all the Teachings (1 Corinthians 4:15-17; 2 Timothy 3:10-11):

Philippians 4:9 says, “Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.” Timothy was not just sitting around waiting to show what stuff he had. He was soaking in the words of Apostle Paul his spiritual father to the point that Paul had no better person to send to a church that needed to be strengthened in the pattern that God gave him.

2. Embrace the Training (2 Timothy 2:1-4)

There is a military approach to destiny training that you must have. Don’t be one of those people that always look for the slightest opportunity to escape from kingdom assignments. Don’t heave a sigh of relief when someone else does the assignment that was once allocated to you. You must come to understand that God is taking you on a journey and you cannot afford to be entangled with minor issues.

3. Receive the Impartation (1 Corinthians 4:15-16; 1 Timothy 4:14):

Don’t look for how one thousand men of God will lay hands on you but understand the man that God has chosen to bless you through and don’t joke with an opportunity to be imparted by that anointing, whether in church or on any mass media device. This gives you an identity in the spirit.

PRAYER:
Lord, I submit to genuine and authentic kingdom training. Let my impartations be complete before the day of my manifestation in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Judges 4:1-5:31, Luke 22:35-53, Psalm 94:1-23, Proverbs 14:3-4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2019
FRIDAY, APRIL 26TH 2019.

TOPIC: PROFITABLE FOLLOWING IN THE FATHER’S HOUSE (1)
PHILIPPIANS 3:17

Philippians 3:17 says “Brethren, be followers together of me and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example.”

God wants you to follow your God-given destiny father- the one that God has chosen for you. We will be looking at steps to profitable following in the father’s house.

1. Establish a link with the father God has chosen for you.

Let God guide you to do that. Don’t force yourself on him. Allow him to open his heart to you. Remember you are the one that needs him and not vice versa. When God links you with your ordained and chosen destiny father, and he opens his heart to you, that is when you have inheritance.

2. Sow his words into your heart.

The words of a father must be treated specially and differently from that of an instructor. Treasure every moment you have to drink from his well of wisdom. Let his words become commands and instructions to you. Separate him from others in your estimation. The anointing you have not rightly estimated cannot work for you. Give him a special place in your life. He is your divine link to the bank of wisdom in heaven. Get his materials and soak them into your life. By the time God has chosen for you a destiny father, you must narrow down the well you drink from to your father. You cannot be drinking from other wells, it brings pollution and mixtures into your life. Not that you cannot learn from other servants of God, but the major learning now must be from your father.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive power to follow profitably in the house of my father in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Judges 6:1-40, Luke 22:54-23:12, Psalm 95:1-96:13, Proverbs 14:5-6

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2019
SATURDAY, APRIL 27TH 2019.

TOPIC:
PROFITABLE FOLLOWING IN THE FATHER’S HOUSE (2)
GENESIS 27: 3-4

Genesis 27: 3-4 says “Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.”Yesterday, we looked at some steps in following profitably in the father’s house. Today, my focus will be on seed sowing.

3. Sow your seeds into his life. Find out what he likes and enjoy and sow it to them. Do your research very well and do that which pleases him. Your father does not actually need your seed, you need the harvest. You sow into a manifested grace in your father. That is what gives you a ladder to climb upwards in life and in the anointing. Always look for the opportunity to sow seeds that provoke the blessings of the father. There is a strange truth about the blessing: YOU PROVOKE IT BY AN ACT. One of the most potent acts of provoking it is a SPECIAL SEED! Don’t ever visit a man of God empty handed. Your seed is to honour God through His servants.

Don’t be a thief around them. Thieves around the fathers always carry the portion of Gehazi. They carry generational problems and curses instead of carrying the anointing. Don’t steal from them. God will always bring to you that which is yours.

PRAYER:
LORD, I receive a divine awareness of my seed time and the grace to obey when the demands come in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Judges 7:1-8:17, Luke 23:13-43, Psalm 97:1-98:9, Proverbs 14:7-8

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2019
SUNDAY, APRIL 28TH 2019.

TOPIC:
PROFITABLE FOLLOWING IN THE FATHER’S HOUSE (3)
JEREMIAH 18:1-6

We will look at further steps in profitable following in the father’s house.

4. Be present when he is functioning in his field of expertise or calling. Your father cannot be hosting a special meeting and you are not there. He cannot organize seminars, meetings, retreats or ministers’ conferences and you won’t be there. Be alert to the things that make him special. That is what you are around him to learn. Be it his decision-making, hearing from God, attention to details, and so on. Don’t be an unconscious learner in the presence of your father.

5. Ask him questions if it is possible, but don’t go around him displaying your intelligence. You must know when to be quiet and listen and when to talk. Many people miss it here: they are consumed with their own intelligence and they get a mentor to close up instead of opening up to them. Don’t make this mistake. Ask him about his walk with God, how he has been able to sustain his fellowship and intimacy with the LORD, not about his tailor. Don’t relate with him from the physical point of view. Put a difference between the holy and the common. Let him be free to tell you what is on his heart.

PRAYER:
LORD, help me to sustain the attitude of a learner in the father’s house in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Judges 8:18-9:21, Luke 23:44-24:12, Psalm 99:1-9, Proverbs 14:9-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2019
MONDAY, APRIL 29TH 2019.

*TOPIC: PROFITABLE FOLLOWING IN THE FATHER’S HOUSE (4)*
JOHN 15:13-15

*6. Don’t be frivolous with him.*

Don’t go beyond the space he maps out for you. That can lead to distrust. *Carry yourself with an air of respect and sensitivity around him. Be humble without being inferior. Be free without being intrusive. You don’t behave anyhow or with a carefree attitude around fathers. Always let respect go ahead of you. Avoid going beyond the righteous boundaries he has drawn for you.

*7. You must pass the test of friendship with him. Jn. 15:13-15.*

*What is this test? You must first prove yourself a servant to him, not a slave.* Carry an air of servanthood around him. Look for ways to serve him. *Service is one of the things that qualify you for the anointing he carries.* The anointing you don’t serve, you cannot carry. Let him lift you to the level of friendship, don’t invite yourself there. Even if a friend of his introduces you, maintain your quietness. Let him determine the next move for you. *Don’t be too forward in relating with him.* Be careful not to close a door that could lead you into greatness. Remember, *the gift of a man makes room for him and brings him before great men but it is sensitivity, character and behaviour that will keep him there.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, deliver me from frivolities and errors in the place of learning in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Judges 9:22-10:18, Luke 24:13-53, Psalm 100:1-5, Proverbs 14:11-12

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2019
TUESDAY, APRIL 30TH 2019.

PROFITABLE FOLLOWING IN THE FATHER’S HOUSE (5) - 2 KINGS 1:10-15, PROVERBS 4:20-22.

Today, we will be concluding the steps to profitable following in the father’s house, and we will be looking at the last point.
8. Maintain the proper POSITION and POSTURE around him. You must know that where you give orders like a leader is different from where you are to receive instructions. Posture can affect the level of flow that you get from them. Don’t take a wrong posture around fathers. Don’t behave as if everything is fine while you are in serious trouble. Don’t portray that everything is fine between you and your spouse while you are always in conflicts and a simple counsel from your father will just melt the problem like a wax coming near a hot knife. Don’t try to impress him. Be real!
Don’t take his words as suggestions. When you take the words of your father as suggestions, you are treading on the path of danger. A dog that will go astray will not hear the hunter’s whistle. Be careful to know that the voice of your father is the primary voice of caution to you from God. Once that man remains in truth, and he continues to follow the Lord Jesus, his words to you will not be suggestions; they must be direct commands from the Lord. Be careful!

PRAYER: LORD, I receive grace to maintain the right posture and position around my father in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Judges 11:1-12:15, John 1:1-28, Psalm 101:1-8, Proverbs 14:13-14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:46am On May 01, 2019
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1ST 2019.

TOPIC: YOUR DIVINE DESTINY IS GOD-DESIGNED FOR YOU TO DISCOVER
JEREMIAH 29:11-13

This month we will revisit the subject of Divine Destiny. Many people have various ideas about destiny and these ideas are mostly distorted. The subject of destiny is a very serious subject because it originates from God but the devil has tampered with mankind's perception of the subject.

Divine destiny is God's design and man's discovery. If you will discover and fulfill your destiny, you need to be on good terms with God—the Designer. Therefore, salvation is the starting point of the glorious journey of destiny fulfilment. Divine destiny is only relevant in the life of a believer who is genuinely born again. Without genuine salvation, only a perverted alternative destiny—sponsored by the devil—is awaiting any individual.

This month, you will understand the possibility of fulfilling an alternative destiny. You will be able to separate between a preacher anointed of the Holy Spirit to communicate divine truths to you and another who simply mesmerizes you with high-sounding speeches. When God has a truth to communicate, He releases an unction which connects you like glue to that truth in the Spirit; and an utterance to bring it forth. God has given me both the unction and the utterance to teach this truth this month.

This month, I trust God that you will be able to perceive the signs that show you have a serious destiny in God and these truths will enable you identify a carrier of divine destiny when you meet one.

PRAYER: Lord, I know You have designed a glorious destiny for me. I receive the eyes of my understanding enlightened in order to discover and embrace it in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Judges 13:1-14:20, John 1:29-51, Psalm 102:1-28, Proverbs 14:15-16
www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:16am On May 02, 2019
THURSDAY, MAY 2ND 2019.

WHAT DIVINE DESTINY IS NOT (1) - JEREMIAH 1:4-5; PROVERBS 14:12; 16:25

People perceive the issue of destiny in different lights and have various ideas about divine destiny. A popular misconception about destiny is that something evil or negative has been supernaturally chosen to happen to a human being and he/she cannot influence it. This wrong perception of destiny presents people like rats caught in a trap, and no matter what such people do, they will have an evil experience because it was ‘destined’ to be so.

This is not the picture of divine destiny God offers you in the Bible. The picture of destiny God paints for us in the Bible is empowering and gives you the confidence that you can fight your way out of any tight spot in life. It also cautions you to avoid the devil’s counterfeit. Here are three important questions:

1. Does Everyone Have a Divine Destiny? Yes, everyone has a divine destiny, but not everybody discovers it. God decides and designs your divine destiny but the onus rests on you to discover, embrace and fulfill it. God will give you all you need to fulfill your destiny once you embrace it. Don’t be like Jonah that was fleeing from his divine destiny.
Though God decides your divine destiny, ignorance may lead you into fulfilling an alternative destiny. While there are different paths of life that you can tread, only one is right, others lead to loss and destruction.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for an empowering destiny. I refuse the false picture the devil is portraying to my generation. Holy Spirit, lead me to discover the fullness of my destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Judges 15:1-16:31, John 2:1-25, Psalm 103:1-22, Proverbs 14:17-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:41am On May 03, 2019
FRIDAY, 3RD MAY 2019.

TOPIC:
WHAT DIVINE DESTINY IS NOT (2)
COLOSSIANS 1:12-13; ISAIAH 45:1-4

Today we continue by answering two more questions that can help you clarify what divine destiny is not.

2. Is it true that everybody receives the call of God? Yes, God calls everyone, though how He calls each person differs. This is not necessarily a call to ministry but the divine call that God sends your way to lead you away from a wrong path to the right path in life. The first call that God has for every human being is a call to salvation; away from darkness into His light. After God calls you, you reserve the power of choice to respond to His call or not. Colossians 1:12-13 tell us we have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only after this crucial decision can you start the journey of discovering God’s plan for you.

3. Must I be a pastor to fulfill my destiny? No, you do not have to be a pastor but you must become born again in order to be in the right condition to fulfill your destiny. The divine destiny that God has for mankind cannot be fulfilled in a state of enmity with God. When you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour, i.e. you become born again, you take the first step that qualifies you to come into an awareness of God’s plan for your life. After salvation, as you attend a Bible-believing and Bible-manifesting church, God trains you for the destiny He has ordained for you.

PRAYER:
Lord, I refuse to run my life separated from You. I was created for Your pleasure and I permit You to have Your way in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen! (If you want to be genuinely born again, to start your journey into divine destiny today, please call our helpline +2348037252124).

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Judges 17:1-18:31, John 3:1-21, Psalm 104:1-24, Proverbs 14:20-21

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:16am On May 04, 2019
Saturday, 4th May, 2019.

TOPIC:
YOUR DIVINE DESTINY EXISTED BEFORE YOU WERE BORN
JEREMIAH 1:4-5; HEBREWS 7:9-10; REVELATIONS 20:11-15

To understand the full scope of your divine destiny, let us consider the three stages of human existence namely; before birth (your existence before you were born), at birth (when God released you to the earth), and after death (you will continue to exist after death).

You existed before you were born and there are still some human beings existing in this realm. The Bible tells us that when Abraham paid tithe, Levi was in his loins and paid tithe in Abraham, three generations before he was born. Therefore, Levi existed before he was born. Accordingly, your unborn children currently exist as spirits in the presence of God. The divine destiny that God has for them informs His decision to give either a male or female body.

The second stage of your existence spans the period from birth to death. As far as God is concerned, man's journey on the earth has two stages: life in Christ and life outside Christ. God looks at everybody on the earth in terms of whether they are in Christ or outside Christ. If you are outside Christ, He looks at you in two ways: a Jew or a Gentile.

Finally, the third phase is after death. Everything you do on earth is recorded and if you live your life outside Christ, the end is damnation in hell, even though God planned a glorious destiny for you. I tell people that the Bible is not a good history book because it only records events that matter to God’s operations on the earth. Don’t live away from His purpose for you.

PRAYER:
Dear Holy Spirit, please lead me into the highest counsel of God for my life. I don’t want a life separated from God’s move on the earth. I dedicate my life afresh to what You have chosen for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Judges 19:1-20:48, John 3:22-4:3, Psalm 104:24-35, Proverbs 14:22-24

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:01am On May 05, 2019
Sunday, 5th May 2019.

TOPIC:
WALKING THE HIDDEN PATH OF DIVINE DESTINY (1)
PHILIPPIANS 3:3-8; ECCLESIASTES 3:11 (AMPLIFIED)

Once you are genuinely born again, then you begin your journey to discovering your divine destiny. Let us consider a pivotal scripture that hints at the hidden path to your destiny:

Ecclesiastes 3:11 (Amplified) says, “He has made everything beautiful and appropriate in its time. He has also planted eternity [a sense of divine purpose] in the human heart [a mysterious longing which nothing under the sun can satisfy, except God]—yet man cannot find out (comprehend, grasp) what God has done (His overall plan) from the beginning to the end.”

Your hidden divine destiny is constantly charting a path for you internally to align with the sense of purpose that God planted in your heart from the beginning (Ecclesiastes 3:11). God unfolds it to you one step after the other; it is a path inside you that hooks to your desires and inclinations to go its way.

Apostle Paul could have been a priest if all he yielded to was the hidden path of his life. I wanted to be a Catholic priest (because that was the picture of a man of God I knew); my desire was swinging towards the field of my destiny.

Most founders of false religions had a destiny to be a significant apostle of Jesus but they did not interpret it correctly. Most were not born again, that destiny pushed them towards God and they fought idolatry, but the devil hijacked the force of their destiny and lured them to do something that looked right but was wrong before God in their divine destiny.

PRAYER:
Lord, draw me and I will follow Your pull on my heart. I reject every plot of the devil to hijack my divine destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Judges 21:1-Ruth 1:22, John 4:4-42, Psalm 105:1-15, Proverbs 14:25

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:36am On May 06, 2019
MONDAY, MAY 6TH 2019.

TOPIC: WALKING THE HIDDEN PATH OF DIVINE DESTINY (2)
GENESIS 37:5-11; ECCLESIASTES 3:11 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)

Today, we continue with the hidden path of destiny. This is also the hidden destiny in you that charts a path for you and tries to hook up to things that God has built inside your psyche, desire, passion, likes, dislikes, and so on. Though motivational speakers say “don’t do what you don’t enjoy,” the truth is that your destiny may actually be in a field that you neither like nor enjoy.

It is possible for life to have formed you against your destiny. By the time I discovered my destiny was to preach and teach the Gospel, I did not like standing before people. I changed to a day student when I was made a prefect in secondary school because I did not want to stand in front of people. Your destiny may be in the field that you are not comfortable with because something has damaged you.

It is the hidden destiny charting a path towards the eternal path of man when you see yourself in dreams doing what your destiny demands, but your real life is a far cry from what you’re seeing in dreams. Joseph dreamt of becoming a leader to whom nations bowed, but at that time, the real question he had to contend with was how to translate his life to his dream. Don’t allow confusion, ignorance and damages from the past hijack your life. Your divine destiny is great in Christ and the hidden path keeps drawing you until your destiny breaks forth.

PRAYER: Lord, break down anything I have become that contradicts my divine destiny. I receive eyes that see the full scope of my divine destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ruth 2:1-4:22, John 4:43-54, Psalm 105:16-36, Proverbs 14:26-27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:06am On May 07, 2019
Tuesday, 7th May 2019.

TOPIC:
YOU ARE A STAR ON THE DIVINE PATH OF DESTINY
NUMBERS 24:14-17; ECCLESIASTES 3:11 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)

The third path is the path that God Himself has drawn out for each person and you will discover this path only when you become intimate with Him. You have to go back to God to find out your God-ordained path and allow it to be fully expressed.

‘Men's hearts’ in Ecclesiastes 3:11 (Amplified) means men's spirits. Your spirit is the eternal part of you. That eternity planted in the spirit of man is charting its course just like the star the wise men saw when Jesus was born. They said, “We have seen His star from the East.” The star they saw was the star that started travelling when Balaam saw it in the book of Numbers 24 verse 17: “I see Him, but not now; I behold Him, but not near; A Star shall come out of Jacob; A Scepter shall rise out of Israel, And batter the brow of Moab, And destroy all the sons of tumult.” It was a star that was following its own unique course in the heavenly bodies and the wise men followed it.

Beloved, there is a star rising inside you and if you will respond to authentic pastoral guidance, you will not go wrong. Don’t end up as a carpenter when God ordained you to be an award-winning architect. God may have designed you in destiny to be a leader of men but it is your intimacy with God that will prevent you from ending up as a wrong person in the right field of your destiny.

PRAYER:
Lead me Lord and I will follow You. Show me the pastor You have ordained to guide me to the height of my divine destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 1:1-2:21, John 5:1-23, Psalm 105:37-45, Proverbs 14:28-29

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:35am On May 08, 2019
WEDNESDAY, MAY 8TH 2019.

TOPIC: DON’T RELEASE THE FORCE OF YOUR DESTINY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION
GALATIANS 1:11-20

Don’t release the force of your destiny in the wrong direction. If you do, you will push beyond measure and profit above your equals in that field without getting to where you are supposed to go. The force of your destiny brings divine energy into your life that nothing in this world can successfully compete against.

There is a divinely implanted sense in every human being and that sense, like a light and living fire, tries to find a way to hook to a desire inside you. For me, it hooked my desire to the things of God. I thank God that I found my God-ordained path early in life and you should find yours.

The divine destiny God plants inside you tries to guide you into the field where your divine destiny will happen. Do you perceive your future is in the ministry of the Gospel? Then start preparing for it. Don’t run your own agenda. Understand that someday, you will be drawn back to your destiny like a magnet draws metal. The devil knows this and he will seek to squander the substance of your destiny before you return to your divine path. However, if you fight to go the way of your destiny, you will see the power of God back you up.

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to exert the divine donations of my destiny in the wrong direction. Help me to discover the path of my destiny early in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 2:22-4:22, John 5:24-47, Psalm 106:1-12, Proverbs 14:30-31

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:39am On May 09, 2019
THURSDAY, MAY 9TH 2019.

*TOPIC: YOU ARE THE BEST MAN FOR YOUR GOD-GIVEN DESTINY*
EPHESIANS 2:10 (AMPLIFIED VERSION)

Only God can tell the losses on His eternal economy from the missed contribution of men that have died without discovering their destiny and fulfilling it. I believe that if I am not doing what I am currently involved with in the fulfilment of my destiny, God will find somebody else to do it because He can never be stranded, but I also believe that I am the best person created for my assignment. In the same way, *you are the best for what God raised you for.* That is why *you must fight to preserve yourself and make yourself available to God because nobody thinks like you do and nobody sees life the way you do; you are just you!*

*When you have a chance to do something for God in accordance to His word, you must seize that opportunity with both hands and a grateful heart.* It is a chance for you to show how well-equipped God has made you for such a task.

Don’t be jealous of another person, he was made to be the best man for his own destiny. *Focus on yours!* A chair can’t be jealous of a table as they are best suited for their individual purposes. *You will run into all sorts of issues if you ignore your divine destiny in a bid to become like someone else.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, give me the contentment to embrace my God-given destiny; I refuse to be envious of another. I receive grace to do my destiny to the best of my ability in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Samuel 5:1-7:17, John 6:1-21, Psalm 106:13-31, Proverbs 14:32-33

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:54am On May 10, 2019
Friday, 10th May 2019.

TOPIC:
UNDERSTANDING THE DIVINE PURPOSE BEHIND EVERY EVENT OF YOUR LIFE (1)
HEBREWS 11:23

The parents of Moses in the Bible saw something beautiful in him when he was born. What they saw was an aura in the spirit, not just physical features. The Scripture above says, “…they saw he was a proper child….” It was not the birth of Moses that brought the news that a deliverer had arisen to deliver Israel from Egypt. God had given the prophecy of a deliverer through Abraham and same had been passed down by mouth from generation to generation, and had become a legend.

Every religion has a legend about a coming person. The description of some of their coming persons fits into the Bible description of the antichrist; some fit into the description of the first coming of Jesus. Around the time Moses was born, the children of Israel had been expecting the one that will deliver them from captivity in Egypt, but no one knew it was Moses. However, his parents perceiving something different about their child, risked disobeying Pharaoh’s command.

Pharaoh’s wise men must have seen something similar to the star the wise men saw at the birth of Jesus which told them somebody was coming to rescue the Jews. Pharaoh, like Herod, made a law to kill the Hebrew male babies and to make it legal he said he wanted to prevent them from joining their enemies to fight them. You can see the faith that destiny puts in people in the act of Moses’ mother and sister putting him on the river where the daughter of the person seeking to kill him would see him and perhaps show mercy.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to understand the deeper purpose to every event that occurs in my life. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 8:1-9:27, John 6:22-42, Psalm 106:32-48, Proverbs 14:34-35

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:49am On May 11, 2019
Saturday, 11th May 2019.

TOPIC:
UNDERSTANDING THE DIVINE PURPOSE BEHIND EVERY EVENT OF YOUR LIFE (2)
ROMANS 8:26-28; HEBREWS 11:23

One of my friends, a fellow minister of the Gospel, shared his testimony of how as a newly born baby he died but his mother refused to bury him because she did not accept his death and suddenly a spark of life came inside him and he survived. God gave him a special healing ministry. Sometimes, all it takes is for someone to have faith in a hidden destiny, just like in Moses’ case.

When his mother placed him on River Nile, infested with crocodiles, you would think they were crazy. No, they had faith. They were not putting that baby on river Nile. Rather, they were taking a chance of faith that if this boy is a destined child, the God of his destiny will take care of him. They placed that baby in the hands of God and like a guided missile, that river began to move the baby until it pushed and guided the basket to Pharaoh’s daughter. As soon as she saw the basket, she sent her maiden to bring it. As she opened the basket, the baby cried and something unlocked the kindness of a mother in her heart. She had no baby. She said, “This is one of the Hebrews’ children!” Knowing her father had made a law to kill the Hebrew male babies, the princess still decided to adopt him. That was a miracle!

I believe that God can give you a destiny adoption such that somebody with enough power and authority will adopt you as his own so that your destiny can happen.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to take steps of faith that align me to the divine purpose behind the events of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 10:1-11:15, John 6:43-71, Psalm 107:1-43, Proverbs 15:1-3

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:38am On May 12, 2019
Sunday, 12th May 2019

TOPIC:
UNDERSTANDING THE DIVINE PURPOSE BEHIND EVERY EVENT OF YOUR LIFE (3)
ROMANS 8:26-28; HEBREWS 11:23

Moses as a baby could not defend himself but the force of his destiny prevailed. You need to understand the power of destiny; if the devil could not kill you before now, he can no longer take you out since you now know the truth. For you to be taken out, it will take a miracle concocted by you and the devil.

When the princess of Egypt saw Moses and carried him, his sister Miriam stepped out and said, “Do you want me to go and call a nurse for you?” She said, “Yes”. Pharaoh’s daughter was not naive and she might have known Miriam was linked to the baby but when the force of destiny is making way for you, you make seemingly impossible requests and they will be granted.

I like to enter those kinds of open doors of destiny and when asked to make a request, I make three. And after the third, I top it with another as the icing on the cake. When Moses’ mother came, Pharaoh’s daughter ignored the resemblance in the three of them and paid her to nurse the child. After he was weaned, Moses was raised in Pharaoh’s house; the one that was going to break the power of Pharaoh was going to school on Pharaoh’s dime, eating and wearing the best clothes at Pharaoh’s expense. God will make your enemy cover your expenses when your destiny requires it.

PRAYER:
Lord, I know you have predestined me for glory. I receive the sensitivity to understand the deeper purpose You are working out in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 12:1-13:23, John 7:1-30, Psalm 108:1-13, Proverbs 15:4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:11am On May 13, 2019
MONDAY, MAY 13TH 2019.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE DIVINE PURPOSE BEHIND EVERY EVENT OF YOUR LIFE (4)
1 CORINTHIANS 2:6-10

There came a point where Pharaoh seemed to be taking over Moses’ journey and was planning that Moses will be the next Pharaoh, but that was not God’s plan. God had brought Moses to Pharaoh’s palace for safety not for enthronement. You must understand why God has brought you where you are.

God’s plan is to ensure nothing else takes your destiny from His hands. God allowed Pharaoh to preserve Moses’ life just like He sent Joseph to take Jesus and Mary to Egypt to be preserved. The myrrh, gold and frankincense the wise men brought were very expensive things that were used to take care of Jesus for 12 years while they were in Egypt.

You should understand that the God that designed your destiny has a purpose for everything that He sends into your life. Some of those things like relationships or events may seem negative or positive, but God has a purpose for them and you should seek to understand the purpose. God may bring some relationships into your life for a season that if that person is not in your life at that time, you would fail or go under. However, it is important for you and that person to understand the purpose for that relationship and not misinterpret it to mean something different. You must be able to move on when that season is over.

PRAYER: Lord, I embrace the deeper things of God chosen for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 14:1-52, John 7:31-53, Psalm 109:1-31, Proverbs 15:5-7

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:53am On May 14, 2019
TUESDAY, MAY 14TH 2019.

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE DIVINE PURPOSE BEHIND EVERY EVENT OF YOUR LIFE (5)*
1 CORINTHIANS 2:6-10

There was a young lady who lost all sense of identity and confidence because she was terribly brutalized by a certain man. God used the leader of her Christian fellowship to minster to her and her self-worth was restored. However, later their emotions got in the way and they decided to marry each other. When the young man came to see me for pastoral counsel, I said, “If you two want to marry you can go ahead but I do not perceive that God is bringing you together.”

I perceived that he had done his work by helping her regain her self-worth and confidence, but getting married to her was beyond what God allowed. There are people like that that end up marrying each other but that was not God’s purpose for their relationship. *Learn to move on after you have done what God wants and don’t camp somewhere when God has moved on. In every relationship you find yourself in, seek to understand God’s intentions for that relationship to avoid your emotions misleading you.*

*Seek to understand God’s purpose for the relationships in your life and always pray that you will not take an enemy for a friend or turn a friend into an enemy.* Too many times, we fall into an emotional trap and overextend relationships beyond God’s plan which turns them into unhealthy and often harmful relationships.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to understand the deeper purpose of the relationships in my life. Help me not to go beyond Your limit for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Samuel 15:1-16:23, John 8:1-20, Psalm 110:1-7, Proverbs 15:8-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:01am On May 15, 2019
WEDNESDAY, 15TH MAY 2019.

TOPIC:
WRONG COUNSEL LEADS TO WRONG DESTINATION
MATTHEW 2:1-10

So far, we have talked about four paths of life you can have as a human being. The first path is the path charted by God inside you (in the eternal paths of your life) that comes out like that star that travelled its course and burst out into the sky for those astrologers (the wise men) in the bible to see.

They wondered at the star and followed it and it led them to Nazareth. When they got to Nazareth, they made a foolish mistake – they went to the house of Herod and the Bible infers in Matthew 2: 1 - 10 that when they entered into the house of Herod, they did not see the star anymore until they left Herod’s house.

They asked Herod who was seeking to kill Jesus of the location of birth of the King of the Jews. After Herod confirmed where Christ would be born and the time the wise men saw the star, he sent them on their way and told them to report back to him when they found Christ so he could go to worship him, but his intention was to kill the child.

Just like these astrologers, many people lose sight of the path charted by God in their hearts by asking the wrong person or wrong institution for counsel, instead of asking the Holy Spirit or consulting the Bible.

PRAYER:
Lord, show me any area in my life where I am following wrong counsel and give me the wisdom and counsel I need to correct my course. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 17:1-18:4, John 8:21-30, Psalm 111:1-10, Proverbs 15:11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:02am On May 16, 2019
THURSDAY, 16TH MAY 2019.

TOPIC:
YOU ARE GOD’S POEM
EPH 2:10 (AMPLIFIED VERSION)

The English dictionary defines workmanship as the article that shows the skill of a workman. The Greek Bible used the word “poema” from which the word “poem” was derived. So you are God’s poem. In the writing and reading of poems, sometimes the rhythm goes high and sometimes it comes low; that is like your life. Like a poem, you are to bring some sweet rhythm to the ears of God and men.

You are a poem composed by God Himself. There may be some verses missing but if you allow God, He will fix them. When you watch an orchestra with a good conductor, perhaps a maestro, sing in symphony, they make you feel like singing. There will be sweet music coming from your life if you allow God to be the conductor of the orchestra of your life.

God wrote it in the poem of Paul’s life that he would write all the books he wrote in the New Testament. If he chose to go his own way to remain in Judaism, he would not have written all those books that have shaped Christianity. No other person could have brought the details that Paul brought. The only person that had the kind of mind that Paul had was Moses in the Old Testament. What loss it would have been to the economy of Heaven if Paul did not heed the Master’s call to enter into his destiny.

PRAYER:
Lord, thank you for making me beautifully. I understand I am your poem; I promise to live in a manner befitting of my status to bring glory to your name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 18:5-19:24, John 8:31-59, Psalm 112:1-10, Proverbs 15:12-14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:01am On May 17, 2019
FRIDAY, 17TH MAY, 2019.

TOPIC:
CRITICAL FACTS THAT POINT TO A SIGN OF DIVINE DESTINY (1)
GALATIANS 1:10-13

-----------------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Greetings of love in Jesus Name.

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme:
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE.

Date: 30th June - July 7th 2019 (Sunday - Sunday).
Time: 6am-8am, 8am-10am,10am-12noon, 12-2pm and 5pm-8pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters,
Osogbo, Osun State,
Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev (Dr.) Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev (Dr.) John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev (Dr.) John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev (Dr.) Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)

Enquiries:
08036472392; 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready!!!

Jesus is Lord!

I want to show you some pointers to destiny from the life and ministry of Apostle Paul:

1. Divine Revelation

Paul was not one of the original twelve Apostles that the Lord Jesus Christ taught face to face, but the Lord taught him all the truths of the Gospel by divine revelation. Before he got born again he was an enemy of the Gospel, fighting the Church and instigating the killing of Christians. A divine revelation of your destiny and the things of your destiny will help you to go in the right course for your divine destiny to happen.

2. Beyond Measure Commitment

Paul had a life outside Christ before his life in Christ. One of the signs of destiny in a person’s life is doing things beyond measure than a normal human being will ordinarily do. In the Scripture, Paul acknowledged ‘how that beyond measure’ he persecuted the Church of God. Generally, people do things within measure but there are some who do things beyond measure; they break boundaries by doing beyond measure in the same areas where others do within measure.

When you see a person do anything in any field of life beyond measure, whether good or bad, it is a sign of destiny. Like Paul, it is possible for you to passionately pursue a path in life, yet it is an alternative destiny for you. Though Paul persecuted the Church beyond measure, it was not God’s plan for his life.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to take accurate steps that lead to the divine destination for my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 20:1-21:15, John 9:1-41, Psalm 113:1-114:8, Proverbs 15:15-17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:23am On May 18, 2019
SATURDAY, 18TH MAY, 2019.

CRITICAL FACTS THAT POINT TO A SIGN OF DIVINE DESTINY (2) - GALATIANS 1:14

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme:
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE
Date: 31st June - July 7th 2019 (Sunday - Sunday).
Venue: Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

We started looking at some pointers of divine destiny, looking at the life of Apostle Paul; we move on today:

3. Profiting Above Equals
Galatians 1:14a “And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation…” Applying Paul’s statement to contemporary times, substitute “Jews’ religion” for things like business, career, academics, sin, music, and so on that you profit from. You will agree with me that so many people have profited so excellently well above others - that is a sign of divine destiny. Some coaches say there are skills in some footballers that are not coachable because it is not ability, it is inborn; the coach cannot teach them how to use it, they just flow in it. Yours may be in speaking such that you have a way with words like no other to move people to do something. Going beyond measure in the realm of abilities, talents or even in wickedness is a sign of destiny.
Some of the other pointers include:

4. Unusual experiences with parents concerning the conception of certain children.

5. Unusual phenomenon around birth like Jesus’ star, which the wise men saw.

6. Unusual difficulty on the road of life. Some people have very unusual difficulty; everything that has to do with that person and every step is with extreme difficulty to the extent that the person is pushed to say, “Am I the only one?” Yes, you may be the only one carrying that kind of destiny that makes the devil to fight you.

PRAYER: Lord, I consecrate myself afresh for the divine choice of heaven over my life, I receive grace and enablement to labour well in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 22:1-23:29, John 10:1-21, Psalm 115:1-18, Proverbs 15:18-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:19am On May 19, 2019
Sunday, 19th May 2019.

TOPIC:
DON’T HIJACK A DIVINE PROJECT
I SAMUEL 1:9-11

Dearly beloved,

DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE
Date: 31st June - July 7th 2019 (Sunday - Sunday).
Venue: Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

For the child of God, everything is a divine project. There is a divine purpose attached to your relationships, marriage, business, career, events and different things in your life. God always has something in mind.

When God gave Hannah (in I Samuel 1) a baby (Samuel), God had a purpose for that baby. If Hannah refused to give up Samuel, she would have an assignment of nursing a sickly Samuel that refuses to die. She would be running from pillar to post until the boy grows old, but still sick. There are some people that what they arrogated from God has become their source of eternal pain.

Looking at the story of Moses, Pharaoh had claimed Moses, God’s divine project, and was grooming him to be the next Pharaoh. Moses could have become Pharaoh if he listened to the devil say to him, “Your assignment is to free Israel. Why not become Pharaoh and issue a decree that cannot be changed and send a battalion of soldiers to lead them to the Promised Land.” But that was not God’s plan.

If he did that, Joseph would never have left Egypt. When Jesus was dying on the cross and His blood dropped on the ground, the Bible said all the graves of righteous men broke open and they came out of the grave. Joseph was one of those people. Joseph told them, “God will visit you; don’t leave my bones here, carry my bones with you.” But if Moses had walked carnally, that prophecy would not have been fulfilled.

You should not hijack a divine project and turn it to a human project, otherwise that project becomes a pain to you.

PRAYER:
Lord, I submit every divine assignment to the leadership and administration of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
1 Samuel 24:1-25:44, John 10:22-42, Psalm 116:1-19, Proverbs 15:20-21..

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 7 Things Many People Don't Know About Pornography / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.