Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,773 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (52934 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
Thursday, 7th November, 2019.

TOPIC: LEARN TO SOW AND REAP (1)
GENESIS 8:22, ECCLESIASTES 11:6

The law that governs life is the law of agriculture: sowing and reaping. Learn when to sow, where to sow, who to sow into, how to sow, what to sow and why to sow.  You are either going to be a digger, a beggar or a sower in life. If you are a digger, you are depending on natural abilities alone. If you are a beggar, you will be a cousin of the thief; you will have to beg around and depend on the emotions of people to survive and that is a dishonour. If you are dishonourable enough to beg, you will take to stealing if the conditions are right, but God planned that you will be a sower.

Your time is a seed; you are a walking bag of seeds as a child of God. Your giftedness is a seed, your talent is a seed and your life is a seed. May you find the right soil to plant yourself and your seeds in. Everybody has something to sow and there is a seed time in your life when you are sowing into yourself. 

When God first called me to ministry, He gave me the instruction to finish the Bible four times every year- not preaching but just reading the Bible four times every year. There were days that I finished the whole book of Genesis, fifty chapters in a day. Today, I tell people that in whatever road and place that God calls you, there will be a seed time. When you cheat on your seed time, you are cheating and reducing your future. That is what you are sowing into yourself, plant your seeds.

PRAYER:
Lord, I receive sensitivity to recognize my seed and my seed time and I pray for the right attitude during my season of sowing seed in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 16:42-17:24, Hebrews 8:1-13, Psalm 106:13-31, Proverbs 27:7-9

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN

Friday, 8th November, 2019.

LEARN TO SOW AND REAP (2) - 2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-10.

The words that you speak are seeds. Don’t think that words disappear. Learn this truth - your words are seeds. If you don’t want to see something you are saying now to happen in your life, don’t ever say it. What you don’t want to happen for your children, don’t say it over them but learn the positive use of the law of sowing and reaping. Whatever you want to see, say it. SAY IT TO SEE IT.

The Bible says there is a seed time and a time to harvest what is sown. Be sensitive to your seed time. In your life, the period that you are learning and understudying is your seed time. How well you do will determine how much you will manifest later. Training time is seed time. Everybody is ordinary until training is added. Training is what makes the ordinary to become extraordinary. A doctor is an ordinary human being that has been specially trained. Let me tell you this- no matter which field you are, get spiritual training. It will make you a captain in life.

Be careful who sows into your life and what is being sowed. God is a sower; the devil is also a sower. Be careful that the devil is not sowing into you. Be careful of what words people are saying to you. Some people bring words of failure, words of discouragement and words of ‘I can’t, and you can’t”. Get rid of those words because they are negative seeds. Receive words that tell you what God can do. Don’t let the devil tell you what your God cannot do. Let your God tell you what the devil can’t do to you.

PRAYER: Lord, I cancel every negative word I have spoken into my life in the past. From henceforth, be it unto me according to Your word in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 18:1-19:14, Hebrews 9:1-10, Psalm 106:32-48, Proverbs 27:10.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Saturday, 9th November, 2019.

TOPIC: CRITICAL AREAS OF LEARNING (1)
ISAIAH 50:4

There are critical areas of learning that you must master if you are going to survive, continue, triumph, flourish and fulfil your God-given destiny. They are as follows:

1. Learning to learn
The first critical learning you must acquire is learning to learn; that is, applying yourself to learn. To learn itself requires learning and it is one of the most difficult things for many people to do.

Now, there are five personalities that we can learn from.

(a) Learning from a senior: The senior is the person that everybody obviously wants to learn from, somebody obviously superior to you. Many times, God will place a man ahead of you and demand that you learn from that person. You will do yourself a lot of good if you pay attention to the things that God wants you to learn from such people. When you learn from experience, you are learning from your own accidents, pains and losses but when you learn from instruction, you are learning from the wisdom of others. When you have a senior ahead of you in whatever field of life you are functioning, it is wisdom for you to learn from them and tap from their wealth of experience which they will be communicating to you through instructions.

Paul wrote to the Philippian church in Philippians 4:9, He says, “Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you”. This shows that the Philippian church learnt from Paul the Apostle. Make good use of the opportunity you have and learn from any senior that is ahead of you in any area where God has placed you.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to learn correctly as you bring me across fathers and tutors in life and destiny. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 20:1-49, Hebrews 9:11-28, Psalm 107:1-43, Proverbs 27:11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Sunday, 10th November, 2019.

TOPIC: CRITICAL AREAS OF LEARNING (2)

(b) Learning from a colleague: This is often the most difficult area of learning. This is because an average man has the tendency to argue with a colleague than with a senior. The truth however is that somebody has something that you don’t have and if it’s a colleague, you must not make things difficult for yourself. Be humble and learn what you have to learn from that person.

(c) Learning from a junior: One of the things that God does sometimes is that He hides answers or critical learning for us in seemingly small people. Many times, God will place such people around you to give you something that could connect you to something great. God is not just a God of great things and big things; He is also the God of small things and small people. In 2 Kings 5, Naaman who happened to be captain of the host of Syria needed healing from leprosy; he probably consulted many great people and physicians, due to his status. All along, the answer to his problem was in his housemaid.

(d) Learning from your enemy: This kind of learning is not a gift. These are things that you must develop skills in because when an enemy speaks you’ll want to fight him, but what can you learn from him? Don’t be blinded by your feelings towards an enemy. If there’s something about them you can learn from, do so!

PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to learn correctly as you bring me across fathers and tutors in life and destiny. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 21:1-22:31, Hebrews 10:1-17, Psalm 108:1-13, Proverbs 27:12

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Monday, 11th November, 2019.

TOPIC: CRITICAL AREAS OF LEARNING (3)

1b) Learn when to learn: For you to be a good learner, an important thing you must learn is when to learn. There are seasons in your life that are most appropriate for you to learn and there are other times when it is not appropriate to learn. Learn when you are down, when you are rising in life, when you fail, when it is not convenient; when you are angry is another good time to learn.

1c) Learn where to learn: You learn everywhere. Train yourself to learn everywhere. In every situation, ask yourself, ”what am I learning from here? What lesson am I to learn from this person, from this situation or from this event?” Go through life as a learner; stop going through life as an earner, someone who wants to take something from people. It is better to sit down with people and ask what you can learn from them. You can learn from a stupid person when he doesn’t learn from you. So learn everywhere, every time and from everyone.

Most people enter certain levels of life without any learning to handle it. God doesn’t promote you until you have learnt what will be needed where you are headed. God arranges learning settings for you. You will always find yourself in a learning context somewhere in your life. You must decide to be a learner in that learning context. The greatest call on you as a child of God after being born again is to be a learner. This is because a learner is the person that is becoming something. You cannot become anything tangible if you are not learning something somewhere.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 23:1-49, Hebrews 10:18-39, Psalm 109:1-31, Proverbs 27:13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Tuesday, 12th November, 2019.

TOPIC: CRITICAL AREAS OF LEARNING (4)
HEBREWS 5:8-9

2. You must learn obedience:

One major thing that the Lord Jesus acquired was obedience. He did it to set a pattern for us to follow. This is the greatest gift in life and destiny. Your ministry, calling and destiny, all centre around your obedience. Obedience is not a gift; you have to acquire it by walking a road. Jesus had to learn obedience even though He is the son of God. No matter who you are, obedience is something that you must learn.

Moses lost his future on the subject of obedience. God said “Speak to the rock” but what did he do instead? He struck the rock and water came out. Working in disobedience does not always mean you won’t have results. Men rarely dispute results but God disputes any result that comes from disobedience.

There are two positions that are dangerous to your obedience in life and destiny;

1. When you have not succeeded: This is when there’s no proof of the calling of God on you. At that time, it easy for you to change your instructions. Many people have moved away from where God originally posted them. People have changed their details of instruction because it is not palatable or due to lack of results.

2. The second place that is dangerous is when you really begin to succeed. At this time, you can have resources enough to enter into disobedience. It is at this point that people push their leaders to do what God never told them to do, what they are neither gifted for nor suited for. Sometimes, your nature and personality can be suited to certain things that God may not call you to do. This can often lead you into disobedience, so be careful of it.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 24:1-26:21, Hebrews 11:1-16, Psalm 110:1-7, Proverbs 27:14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Wednesday, 13th November, 2019.

TOPIC: OVERCOMING SATANIC SEDUCTION (1)
1 TIMOTHY 4:1

One of the major battles that a son or daughter of destiny who is already on the road of destiny will have to fight is THE BATTLE OF SEDUCTION. ‘Seduction’ according to the English dictionary means to persuade somebody to do something they would not usually agree to do. It follows then from that definition above that the seduction of Satan actually works by the way of persuasion. Whenever he wants to seduce a man on any issue of life in order to take that man away from the road that God has mapped out for him, he will have to persuade that child of God out of that road.

When a child of God has received Jesus as his Lord and Saviour, in line with Matthew 11:29, he has taken the yoke of the Lord upon himself to walk that predestined path; he has made his last decision to bend his neck to the yoke of Jesus, the devil still does not leave that person alone. He wants to come after his flesh and after his soul; he will come with the force of seduction to persuade him out of the way of the Lord. As a matter of fact, there are spirits that the devil sends to work seduction on different levels against the people of God.

The seduction of the enemy is on three levels and I want to show you the three levels:

1. Seduction through problems: This is the lowest level of seduction that the enemy can bring into a man’s life. When problems come into someone’s life, and he is tempted to do something crazy to solve that problem, then he is falling for this kind of seduction of the enemy.

For example, if a student is at a crossroad in an exam and he doesn’t know what to write again and he considers cheating, that is a seduction of problem. It’s an example of seduction at the lowest level. Of course a normal Christian student won’t cheat in an exam, but if care is not taken, the devil can persuade him to take that offer.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, give me the strength and grace I need to resist every seduction and stay the course of righteousness. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 27:1-28:26, Hebrews 11:17-31, Psalm z:1-10, Proverbs 27:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Thursday, 14th November, 2019.

TOPIC: OVERCOMING SATANIC SEDUCTION (2)
1 TIMOTHY 4:1

2. Seduction through sexual immorality: This is the one that is known by many people today, although it is the medium level of satanic seduction. It happens when the devil uses somebody to lure another person to sexual sins. If care is not taken, a child of God can yield to it and do what he/she would not have done ordinarily. Although it has done great damages to God’s people, yet it is still not the highest level of satanic seduction.

3. Seduction through counterfeit breakthrough: The third and the highest level of seduction is when a man is successfully persuaded by the devil to take a road different from one that God has ordained for him. God might be in the process of birthing His will, purpose and plan in a man’s life and the devil just arranges a false promotion to take him away from where God is working in his life. As a son or daughter of destiny, it is something you have to critically guard your heart against.

A victim of this type of seduction may have the programme of God for his life suspended for years because of the road that the devil has persuaded him to take and when he comes back, he is in a completely different condition. He may be a highly placed person; but he has lost touch with the eternal counsel of God for his life. You will hear people like that say things like “you know I used to preach the gospel when I was younger.” That is a person that the devil has seduced. He used to serve God, which implies he’s serving something else now. This is the devil’s endgame.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, give me the strength and grace I need to resist every seduction and stay the course of righteousness. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 29:1-30:26, Hebrews 11:32-12:13, Psalm 112:1-10, Proverbs 27:17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Friday, 15th November, 2019.

TOPIC: LEARNING IN LIFE AND DESTINY
MATTHEW 11:29

Learning can be defined as a process of getting new or modifying existing knowledge, behaviours, skills, values or preferences. One major characteristic of learning is that it produces change(s). Learning is a process and until you have completed that process, learning has not been accomplished. The essence of learning is change. If what you claimed to be learning is not producing any change in you, you have not really learnt.

Acquisition of learning will change your orientation, thought, and attitude on a subject matter and this is what will produce a strong drive for change in the direction of the new thought, orientation and attitude. It is when this has happened that we can say that you have learnt that subject matter and not necessarily that you were present in class when it was being taught, made notes and even passed written examinations on it.

The bible says in Philipians 4:9 "The things which came to you by my teaching and preaching, and which you saw in me, these things do, and the God of peace will be with you" (Bible In Basic English). The scripture above shows that when you applied the knowledge you have acquired by the ministry of teaching, preaching, life doctrines, practical trainings, disciplines, corrections, instructions and reproof of a father into your life, that is when you have learnt. Do not forget this concept. This is the true process of learning.

The Bible says that some people were always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The problem was that they acquired all the information but they did not apply it into their lives and so never produced the change it is supposed to bring. In essence, they did not learn.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 31:1-32:32, Hebrews 12:14-29, Psalm 113:1-114:8, Proverbs 27:18-20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Saturday, 16th November, 2019.

TOPIC: MEEKNESS, THE WINNING ATTITUDE
MATTHEW 11:29

One thing that Matthew 11:29 tells us is that if you will learn, you must have this attitude - you must be meek and lowly in heart because pride is an enemy of learning.

If you are proud, you will never learn anything anywhere. It takes a combination of meekness and lowliness of heart to learn. Jesus said “I am meek and lowly in heart”, if you are not meek and lowly in the heart like Jesus our Lord, you will never be able to learn from Him and follow Him.

What is meekness? Meekness is that attitude of mind that accepts the dealings of God as for your own good. “I don’t understand it all but God loves me, it is for my good”. When Joseph understood that it was the will of God for him to go to Egypt, he embraced it. “It is for my good, he said”. That was why he could sing as a servant and later as a prisoner. The bible says, “if you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land”. It is possible to be obedient without being willing. Those are the Christians that suffer.

The Bible says Jesus learnt obedience by the things that he endured. God doesn’t want you to just obey; because you can obey like a robot or a rebel. Why don’t you enjoy while you are obeying? You are still going to do it. There is no reward for any obedience without willingness, there is no blessing there. God says “take my yoke upon you, bend your neck to my yoke, become willing and learn of me. I am meek and lowly.” Pride and a rebellious attitude will not help you to learn, they will only reduce you in life.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 33:1-34:31, Hebrews 13:1-25, Psalm 115:1-18, Proverbs 27:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2019
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday 17th November, 2019

*TOPIC: LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE AND NOT GENERALIZE (1) - EZEKIEL 44:23*

One important skill you must learn if you will make it in the purpose and plan of God for your life is learning to differentiate. Everywhere you go and whatever you do, you must differentiate between people, places, things and events. Your ability to differentiate well in life will earn you a lot of favour before God and man.

Looking at the Bible passage today, God said that as a matter of priority, the priests of the nation of Israel must teach the children of Israel the difference. You can see therefore that differentiation is something that God does not joke with. It is a divine demand upon God’s people. When you generalize, you make common what God has called holy and call holy what God has called common. A Christian that generalizes will cross many lines with God and will ultimately get into trouble with God

It is easy to generalize as you go through life, but we must learn to differentiate. Success in life, destiny or ministry is in differentiating. Differentiate between what is holy and what is common; what is special to God and what is not special. Differentiate between people; all men are not the same in status, in life and in their standing before God. Sometimes ago, God spoke to me, He said “Son, all men are important to me, but not all men are important to you so as you go, learn to recognize those that are important to you”.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive sensitivity to differentiate between the holy and the common and between the common and the uncommon in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 35:1-36:38, James 1:1-18, Psalm 116:1-19, Proverbs 27:23-27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Monday 18th November 2019

*TOPIC :LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE AND NOT GENERALIZE (2) - 2 SAMUEL 2:12-17*

Some people are there to just drain you and if you don’t separate them from people that will build the future, you will waste your life and energy. Learn to differentiate between voices and differentiate who is who on your road. Among your friends, who are the ones that God has actually planted around you as a shield and protection. Not everybody merits intimacy with you. If somebody has not paid the price of loyalty, don’t bring them into your circle of intimacy.

Separate people and compartmentalize people. Relate with people based on their level of involvement in your life and the level of what God has showed you. Your wife is not the same as any other lady; give her that honour and respect by clearly differentiating between her and other women. If you do not, you will be inviting trouble soon.

Differentiate between moments in your life; not every moment is critical to you. Differentiate between meetings. Differentiate between the different seasons of your life. Differentiate between places; the house of God is not the same as your bedroom- that was the lesson the sons of Eli did not learn and God had to kill them. They profaned the house of the Lord, committed fornication right at the door of the sanctuary and went into all kinds of misbehaviour to the point that people began to disrespect the house of God and the things of God because of them. They did not escape it of course! God killed them.

PRAYER: Lord, show me the right people that I am to journey with into my future and I pray for a divine separation from the wrong people in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 37:1-38:23, James 1:19-2:17, Psalm 117:1-2, Proverbs 28:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:00am On Nov 19, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV & REV (MRS) OLUSOLA AREOGUN.

Tuesday. 19th November, 2019.

*LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE AND NOT GENERALIZE (3) - LEVITICUS 10: 1-3, 10-11*

The sons of Aaron had the same problem as the sons of Eli; they did not differentiate between the Holy place in the Tabernacle of congregation and the tent of Aaron their father. They learnt many things in the work of the ministry, but they did not learn that critical lesson and they died.

You will see therefore that the degree of your success or otherwise in the ministry will lie in what you are learning and what you are not learning. The money of God is not the same as yours, the chairs in the house of the Lord are not the same as those in your sitting room, treat them with caution and reverence. The servant of God and the people of God are different. You cannot afford to treat them anyhow; God does not allow it.

God will not take it light with you if you maltreat His people or His servants. Many times in the land of Egypt, before the Lord delivered Israel out of Egypt, He did many wonders to show that he had put a difference between the Egyptians and the children of Israel (Read Ezekiel 11:7).

Can you see that God differentiates? Learn to differentiate between the people of God and others. Your ability to differentiate correctly will have a lot of impact upon your life. God does not generalize, and you must not if you will make it in life and destiny.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for heart that honours and respects what God calls holy, eyes to see things and people the way God sees them in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 39:1-40:27, James 2:18-3:18, Psalm 118:1-18, Proverbs 28:2
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Wednesday, 20th November, 2019

TOPIC: LEARN TO HONOUR (1)
1 PETER 2:17-19

For four days in a row, I will show you this very important and critical learning you must master in life. YOU MUST LEARN TO HONOUR! Honour is a major issue with God, but many people don’t know it. Honour is really placing value on things. The Greek word for honour in the Bible is ‘tee-may’ which means ‘to value’. One of the major lessons you must learn if you will make it in life is the subject of honour.

A man that does not learn the subject of honour will not go far. I will show you some examples as we go on. As a married man, your wife carries a value that no other woman carries. Your father carries a value that no other man carries, though he is a man like every other man. Your husband carries a value that no other man carries. I told a woman that she was speaking to her husband in a wrong way. There is a way you don’t address your husband, even if he has not measured up to your expectation.

You must learn how to express honour, not only in words, but in deeds and actions. People that go very far in life always find out who and what to honour. So, you must learn and master who, what, when, where and how to honour. I tell people and I have taught it in church over the years; you can’t go wrong if you let respect go ahead of you anywhere. In every society, there is a law of respect. Even in countries where they don’t prostrate to greet, there is a way they respect one another. If you violate the law of respect, it will shut doors against you.

PRAYER: Lord, I open up to divine teaching and instruction on who, what, when, where and how to honour in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 40:28-41:26, James 4:1-17, Psalm 118:19-29, Proverbs 28:3-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Thursday, 21st November, 2019

LEARN TO HONOUR (2)
MALACHI 1:6-8, 1 SAMUEL 2:27-34

God has placed honour on certain things, and you must honour them. Whatever God has honoured, you must honour and whoever God has honoured, you must honour. Let me show you some of the people and things you must honour as you go through life.

1. HONOUR FOR GOD
The first person you must learn to honour in your life is God. Failure to honour and put a worthy value on God and the things that concern Him will put you in trouble. God does not joke with honour and if you fail to give it to Him or share the honour that belongs to Him with any other person, it will put you in trouble. God must be different and special to you. There are some things that you must not put a carnal value on. When you bring anything to God, what He will use to measure and weigh what you are bringing is the honour behind it; that is the weight. I believe you have heard people say something like “you are weighty in my heart”. That is honour, and God must be weighty in your heart.

When God sent a prophet to Eli that He would judge him and his house, it was because of that same simple matter; honour. You can see the problem of Eli according to the Bible; he placed a high value upon his sons above God. Ensure that you do not honour anything above God in your life. Honour the Lord and everything that God has placed honour upon. Honour God with your substance, life, worship and everything you have. When you honour God and everything that God has honoured, you will enjoy the honour of God everywhere you go.

PRAYER: 
Holy Spirit, teach and help me honour the Father. Help me honour what the Father honours correctly in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 42:1-43:27, James 5:1-20, Psalm 119:1-16, Proverbs 28:6-7

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Friday, 22nd November 2019

LEARN TO HONOUR (3) - DEUTERONOMY 5:16, MATTHEW 10:41, 1 KINGS 4:8-17

Honour is a door opener, even on the phone; in different places and at different times. Honour is a door opener. We will look at two more people that God has commanded us to honour.

2.Fathers and Mothers
Another set of people in your life that you must honour are your father and mother or the people who are standing in that role in your life. Your father and mother may not be born again, but you must give them the honour of being the channels through which you became a human being from a spirit. No other human being did that for you, so you must learn to honour them properly.
I tell women that it is a dangerous thing for them as mothers to bring their quarrel with their husbands before the children. You are damaging something in those children that will cost them a lot in life because they will dishonour their father and when they do, they will move into curses and then also dishonour authority figures wherever they find them. That is a dangerous thing which mothers must learn to avoid. In fact, one of your assignments and duties as a godly mother is to teach your children how to honour their father very well.

3.Servants of God
Genuine servants of God must be treated with honour. When you honour a servant of God, He will in turn honour your life. In fact, the only person that has a greater authority to help you outside of your natural parents is the servant of God. If your natural parents curse you, your boss can’t lift it. It can only be your pastor that will lift it. When you see a genuine man of God, honour him- he does not have to be your pastor. Do whatever you can to honour him and show respect to him as a servant of God. Wherever and whenever you meet a servant of God, treat their case different and God will treat your case different.

PRAYER: Lord, I repent from every way I have acted in dishonour. I receive grace to walk in honour everywhere in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 44:1-45:12, 1 Peter 1:1-12, Psalm 119:17-32, Proverbs 28:8-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Saturday, 23rd November 2019

*TOPIC: LEARN TO HONOUR (4)*
HEBREWS 13:4, PROVERBS 22:29

Show honour verbally and with your body language. I will be showing the final set of things and people you must honour in life.

*4. Marriage:* God has honoured marriage, so honour it. *Don’t get into marriage if you don’t understand honour.* There is a way you don’t ever speak to your wife because some men, African men especially, call their wives all kinds of crazy names. *You must honour your marriage and place a high value upon it.* Your marriage and your partner must be held in high esteem.

*5. Your Work:* God has honoured work and you must never support a lazy man. *God called us to help those that can’t help themselves, not those that will not help themselves.* There is a difference between those that can’t and those that won’t. A lazy man dishonours work and when you dishonour work, you dishonour your future.

*6. The things of God:* Practise honour before you get to where it will cost you because *honour will reward you or cost you.* Let honour reward you and the reward of honour, you can't work for it. Have a deep sense of respect for anything that is of God and concerns Him.

*7. The Presence of God: Any time you come into the presence of God, let respect and honour come with you.* Do not abuse the patience of the Lord by dishonouring his presence. The presence of God is not the same as your sitting room. The sons of Eli carried what they have been doing in their father’s sitting room into the presence of the Lord and God killed them later. When Ananias and Sapphira lied in Acts chapter 5, their thinking was that they were in the presence of Peter the Apostle, but it was too late before they realized that they were in the presence of God.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I take authority over the spirit that causes men to walk in dishonour. I receive a fresh baptism of the grace to walk in honour in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 45:13-46:24, 1 Peter 1:13-2:10, Psalm 119:33-48, Proverbs 28:11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Sunday, 24th November 2019

TOPIC: THE WAY OF THE LORD: THE KEY INTO YOUR REST
EXODUS 33: 13-14

Understanding the way of the Lord is one of the critical learning for life and destiny. Once a man has understood the ways of the Lord, it affects every other thing about such person. The way of the Lord is the core of critical learning for life and destiny. A man will not be able to accomplish much for God if he or she has not mastered the way of the Lord.

Moses, the servant of God understood this and he asked God to show him His ways, and the scripture revealed to us that he actually knew the way of the Lord. Psalm 103 verse 7 says “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.”

It is following the ways of the Lord that brings rest into a man’s life. Moses knew this secret and that was all he asked for. God told him, “My presence will go with you and I will give you rest.” A man that will enjoy the rest of the Lord in life and destiny will make the pursuit of the ways of the Lord his greatest goal in life. Walking in the way of the Lord attracts the presence of God to a man and the presence of the Lord is what brings rest. That is the simple equation of rest in the Lord!

The attention of the children of Israel was on something different from the ways of the Lord. They just wanted the miraculous; and that was why the only thing they saw were the acts of God, and that was a major determinant of how a number of them ended their journey. A man that makes the miraculous his highest pursuit will not last. Make up your mind to seek the kingdom of the Lord first; which is actually the way of the Lord, and God will add all other things unto you.

PRAYER: Lord! Help me to understand your ways as I walk with you in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 47:1-48:35, 1 Peter 2:11-3:7, Psalm 119:49-64, Proverbs 28:12-13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Monday, 25th November 2019

TOPIC:
COMPONENTS OF THE WAY OF THE LORD (1)
HEBREWS 10 : 5-7

The ways of the Lord can be broken down into two major components largely. Today, we will be looking at the first component of the way of the Lord, that is, THE WILL OF THE LORD.

“The will of the Lord are the choices and judicial decisions which God has made from eternity concerning a man, a people or a nation. There are choices and decisions God has made over different individuals in life from eternity. These choices and decisions are supreme, and the earlier a man knows, chooses, follows and cooperates with them, the better for him or her. The stories of men who did not know, who did not choose, who did not follow or cooperate with these eternal choices and decisions of God didn’t end well from the scriptures and in our contemporary life.

When a man accepts these choices and decisions of the Lord, it means he has accepted the will of the Lord for his life and by implication has chosen the way of the Lord. This is the best decision a man can make in life and destiny. This is because from that time and going forward, God becomes the partner of such person. He enjoys the commitment and faithfulness of God.

Have you found the will of the Lord for your life? Have you accepted and embraced it? Have you started following it? It is only when you have done this that your life will be meaningful, and everything about you will happen according to His design; and then you will be a full partaker of the good life that God has prearranged for you from the foundation of the world.

PRAYER: 
LORD, I make a decision today to choose, accept and follow your will all my days. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 1:1-2:23, 1 Peter 3:8-4:6, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 28:14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Tuesday, 26th November 2019

*TOPIC:COMPONENTS OF THE WAY OF THE LORD (2) - EXODUS 25 : 40*

Today, we will continue in the teaching of the components of the way of the Lord. We shall look at the second point; THE PATTERN OF THE LORD
God is a God of patterns. He sets His patterns in the affairs of men. God has established and ordained patterns for everything man will get involved with on the earth, and such patterns are to be followed if we will obtain divine results. If you are going to use another phrase for the way of the Lord, you can call it ‘the pattern of the Lord’.

When Moses was to build the tabernacle of the Lord in the wilderness, God commanded him to ensure it was built according to the pattern which was shown unto him in the mount. That was what brought the glory of God into the tabernacle after it was completed. God came down because it was built according to His patterns. When Solomon, king of Israel was to build the temple, his father instructed him also that he should build according to the pattern he received for him from the Lord. He gave Solomon everything needed to build that temple, including the pattern.

The bottom line of quarrel between man and God is INSTRUCTION. You can not decide to build anything for God according to your own pattern; He won’t accept it. Hebrews 11 verse 10 says “For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.” The word ‘builder’ in that passage primarily means the architect, the designer; the one who has the architectural design. Therefore, if a man will not be involved in vain labour, he must find out from God what and how he should build. Ensure that you know and accept the pattern of God for your life to prevent vain labour.

PRAYER:LORD, I pray that you will help me to build my life according to the divine pattern. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 2:24-3:30, 1 Peter 4:7-5:14, Psalm 119:81-96, Proverbs 28:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Wednesday, 27th November 2019

TOPIC:
THE GENERAL WAY OF THE LORD
PSALMS 119 : 11

There is a general way of the Lord by which He deals with every human being. This is revealed in the general principles, patterns and will of God for every child of God. This general way of the Lord places a general demand on every of his children irrespective of status, title or position in life and ministry. This is what is written in the Bible. It does not exempt anyone from these principles, guidelines and patterns written inside it.

God gives us the Bible to show and explain to us the way of the Lord. It is the book of the general way of the Lord for us. God is always committed to whatever is written inside this book of the way of the Lord. When a man works the principles of the Bible, he is bound to receive divine attention as a child of God. The general way of the Lord reveals the general will of the Lord to us as believers.

Let me show you some instances on how this works. For example, a Christian planning to get married already has the general way of the Lord, that is, the general will of the Lord as far as marriage is concerned. 2 Corinthians 6 verse 14 says “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers….”. The scripture above already sets the boundaries for the believer; how far he or she can go when it comes to marital choices. This is an example of the general will of the Lord. He now takes this scripture and moves on from there into the specific will of God for his life.

If a Christian violates this general pattern of the Lord, he can not expect that he will be accurate in the specific will of God for his life. The same principle applies for finances, seed sowing and receiving harvest. God always directs and leads us from the known to the unknown.

PRAYER:
LORD, I receive grace for accuracy in life and destiny as I seek the will of God for my life. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 4:1-37, 2 Peter 1:1-21, Psalm 119:97-112, Proverbs 28:17-18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Thursday, 28th November 2019

TOPIC: THE SPECIFIC WAY OF THE LORD
JEREMIAH 1:4-5

The text above reveals to us the specific way of the Lord to Jeremiah. God told him, I called you to be a prophet. That was specific for him. The specific way of the Lord for us concerns the specific decisions and choices of the Lord over us as individuals; and these are different from person to person.

A man can not assume or copy another person when it comes to the specifics of the will of the Lord for his life- not even twins or children of the same parents. The plans of God are always different from person to person. The specific way of the Lord has to do with the specific details of the programme of God for us as His children. We need to know that since the programme of God for our lives are different, there are some specific details about our lives and destiny that will be different. The road and the process that God will demand that each of us go through will be different.

We also need to emphasize that while receiving your specific way of the LORD, that way cannot contradict the Bible; the book of the general way of the Lord for us. Once what you claim to be the specific way of the Lord for you contradicts the Bible, God is not involved. Hence, the Bible serves as our checker of the specific way of the Lord to us.

A lot of people have missed it at this point because they claimed to receive something from God which contradicts the Bible. God cannot contradict Himself; He is not a confused God. Men must be sincere in their walk with God knowing that they will still be men even at their best, and that they can make mistakes. Not acknowledging this is what makes some people to continue on a road that God has not called them to.

PRAYER: LORD, I take authority over the spirit of errors and mistakes in my destiny choices and decisions. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 5:1-31, 2 Peter 2:1-22, Psalm 119:113-128, Proverbs 28:19-20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Friday, 29th November 2019

*TOPIC: LEARNING THE WAYS OF THE LORD (1)*
LUKE 19: 41-44

*One of the wisdom God wants you to learn in understanding His ways is RECOGNIZING THE ‘NOW’ SEASON OF YOUR LIFE.* Things of our lives are in seasons. God arranged seasons generally into past, present, and future. Lack of understanding of these seasons puts man in a disadvantaged position in life, and understanding it puts you ahead of others in life and destiny. If you look at the nation of Israel today and the challenges that Jerusalem has suffered from different nations of the earth; the invasion and destruction of Jerusalem, the suicide bombings and several attacks suffered by this nation in recent history, the reason is not farfetched. It is simply because Jerusalem did not recognize her day and the things God had made for her peace. May that not be your portion in Jesus’ name.

The lives of the Apostles in Acts chapter 3 from verse 1 also revealed to us the importance of a man recognizing the ‘now’ season of his life. Peter and John went in at a particular season of their lives. The ‘now’ seasons of your life are different from the past seasons. There are *people that were in your past seasons* but as far as the ‘now’ seasons are concerned, they are no longer relevant and you must recognize that. There are *people in your life today* who have no role in your future. There are also *people in your today* who have critical roles in your future. Those are the greatest people in your life.

*One of the prayers you must pray regularly is anointed recognition of your seasons and the personalities involved. God must grant you clarity when you meet people at different seasons in your life to know how to place men appropriately.*

*PRAYER:* I receive divine awareness and sensitivity of the ‘now’ season of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Daniel 6:1-28, 2 Peter 3:1-18, Psalm 119:129-152, Proverbs 28:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
[30/11 7:09 am] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Saturday, 30th November 2019

*TOPIC: LEARNING THE WAYS OF THE LORD (2)*
ACTS 3: 1-5

Another wisdom God wants you to learn concerning His ways is *RECOGNIZING THE ‘NOW’ PERSONALITIES IN THE ‘NOW’ SEASON OF YOUR LIFE.*

As God moves you into the ‘now’ seasons of your life, He also connects you with the personalities in those seasons. *God teams you up with people in your seasons for balance and to bring glory to His name.* The ‘now’ seasons have personalities that are critical there. There is no way you are going to have everything that you need as you move on in your ‘now’ seasons, so God brings personalities across your path. *The question is this, when God brings them, will you recognize them?* When God brings those personalities, not recognizing them will lead you to problems just as it led Jerusalem to problems.

*You must pray seriously that God will begin to show you differences between personalities in your life. A lot of Christians have suffered not because the devil is strong and powerful, but because they despised the ‘now’ people in their lives.* They did not recognize those that have a role to play in their future. The bulk of my pastors today came as medical students at a season in my life but God gave me anointed recognition to see them in their future. I didn’t despise them, and today, the rest is history. They have been tremendous blessings to our ministry.

*As a destiny carrier, the devil is not your biggest problem, it is wrong men. Wrong men create the atmosphere for the devil to work.* The devil cannot work if he doesn’t have the right atmosphere. *What the devil cannot do in your life, he will use wrong men to accomplish it.* So, we must ask the Holy Spirit to show us what men represent now and in the future so as to relate with them correctly.

*PRAYER:* I receive divine awareness and sensitivity of the ‘now’ season of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Daniel 7:1-28, 1 John 1:1-10, Psalm 119:153-176, Proverbs 28:23-24

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
[01/12 5:40 am] Spirit Meat: SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN
Sunday, 1st December 2019

TOPIC: HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE
Ephesians 5:26-28, Genesis 2:18-25

Welcome to the month of December, God will crown this year with good things for you! As we wrap up the year 2019, I want to leave you with this major study on the subject of marriage.

Marriage is an institution ordained by God Himself for man. So many people go into this institution expecting so much from their spouses without detailed preparation. When you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. Many homes are under fire a few weeks after marriage because there was no deposit of adequate preparation done.

The answer of the Lord will only come on a prepared heart. In the same way, you will enjoy your spouse if you have prepared for him or her very well. Jesus Christ prepared for thirty-three years for a ministry of three and a half years. Since marriage is not for a while but till death do us part, then it’s worth preparing for.

God designed marriage to be enjoyed, but if you don’t put enough preparation into it you may have to endure it all through life. God said, “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.” (Pro. 18:22) This simply means that marriage is meant to bring favour, goodness, increase, multiplication and solutions. It is a lack of preparation that makes a man or woman wish his/her spouse dead or file for divorce. Frustration is not part of the design of God for marriage. The blueprint of the Lord for marriage (as seen in Genesis 2:18) is no evil, pain, frustration or regret.  For everyone engaged to marry reading this devotional, you must do the work of preparing for your marriage. correctly.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for a divine ordering of my steps and paths for the right preparation needed for a destiny marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 8:1-27, 1 John 2:1-17, Psalm 120:1-7, Proverbs 28:25-26

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Monday, 2nd December 2019

TOPIC: CRITICAL PREPARATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE (1)
Luke 22:31-32, Judges 4:4

Yesterday, I showed you why it is very important for you to prepare in order to have a God-ordained marriage. Let me point out some of the critical preparations you must get involved with before marriage:

1. PRAY PRE-EMPTIVE PRAYERS: There is power in praying ahead. Since God is the author of marriage, you have to engage in consistent prayer life to unravel the mystery behind your spouse so as to enjoy him/her. Pray ahead to prevent future crises and pains and birth the divine plans and purposes of God for your home. Pray for accuracy of choices, wisdom to build together, power to conceive and bring forth.

2. ENGAGE IN THOROUGH DELIVERANCE MINISTRATION: Make sure you see your Pastor for deliverance ministration. Everything gets stronger and multiplies down the line. Negative ancestral flows and occurrences must be exposed and opened to ministration. Marriage is a bridge that makes spiritual experiences flow into either of the spouses. Make sure you do a proper background check of your ancestral, natural heritage and deal with everything negative that can flow into each other before marriage. Be open during counselling.

3. MASTER HOW TO MULTITASK: So many people come under pressure of the demands of marriage while they are not prepared for it. You should be able to combine house chores with career, destiny activities and your family well-being. In the Book of Judges above, we see Deborah who was a prophetess, a wife and a Judge. 

PRAYER: 
I receive the wisdom to build a godly home and enhanced capacity to do all that is required of me in my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 9:1-11:1, 1 John 2:18-3:6, Psalm 121:1-8, Proverbs 28:27-28

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Tuesday, 3rd December 2019

TOPIC: CRITICAL PREPARATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE (2)
Proverbs 15:1

We continue our study on the critical preparation you must go through before marriage:

4. LEARN HOW TO USE WORDS: Words have the power to build up or pull down. One of the wisdom that both parties preparing for marriage should learn is how to use words to diffuse tension in the home. Use pet names and avoid calling each other by first name as it is not our pattern in the Kingdom. Avoid expressing your anger by using derogatory words. Crack jokes and build intimacy with words. Take advantage of the Word of God to pray together and never report your husband around to family members and neighbours as a wife, rather discuss every challenge you may be facing with your Pastor.

5. HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR BODY: In courtship, display honour and respect for each other and it will continue in marriage. As a single lady, respect your body. Don't flaunt your cleavage and curves. Be well covered! You don't have to appear sexual to be attractive. Don't dress to kill, dress for respect. Dress in such a way that your appearance commands respect. Don't dress to draw lust from men or portray yourself as a loose girl. A man must also learn to respect the body of his intending wife. If you don’t respect each other in courtship you will destroy the trust and confidence you are supposed to build in that period of your life.

6. PREPARE TO HARMONIZE YOUR PHILOSOPHIES AND IDEAS: Courtship period is the period to have the same mind on critical matters. Listen to messages together and attend spiritual meetings and conferences together. Discuss issues that relate to work, location, church and families. Don’t become strangers to each other after marriage.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for the right attitude, discipline and heart needed for a destiny marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 11:2-35, 1 John 3:7-24, Psalm 122:1-9, Proverbs 29:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:30am On Dec 04, 2019
Wednesday, 4th December 2019

TOPIC: CRITICAL PREPARATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE (3)
Amos 3:3, 4.

Don’t forget that when you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail, this is also true for the marriage institution. I want to show you preparations you must go through.

7. *ACCEPT EACH OTHER’S PARENTS AND FAMILIES:* The brother must protect the sister from in-laws’ influence and the sister must learn to relate very well with the in-laws. Responsibilities to each other’s family must be properly discussed before marriage. As much as possible, don’t encourage family members living with you in the early years of your marriage; it sometimes affects your intimacy and you may not know each other very well.

8. *HARMONIZE YOUR FRIENDS:* Let the friends that you keep in marriage be the ones that will help your homes and not the ones that will pull you apart.

9 *. MAKE FINANCIAL PLANS TOGETHER* : Plan wisely for your wedding and avoid going into debt for your wedding, rather save for the future and prioritize your spending. You don’t need societal wedding if you can’t finance one successfully. Don’t spend five million naira on a wedding ceremony without a family car, without basic house items and even a landed property. Wedding is a one day event; marriage is for a lifetime.

10. *PREPARE TO BE UNDER THE SAME MENTOR, PASTOR AND SPIRITUAL COVERING* : A man that has no spiritual father is an endangered man; a lady should run from such. Be under the same sound called man of God and he must be someone that both of you will submit to in your marriage. Fathers take us farther in divine programme.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for the spirit of wisdom and understanding to handle every preparation I must go through for my God-ordained marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 11:36-12:13, 1 John 4:1-21, Psalm 123:1-4, Proverbs 29:2-4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:15am On Dec 05, 2019
Thursday, 5th December 2019

*TOPIC: CRITICAL PREPARATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE (4) - Luke 6:38*

As simple as they are, the basic preparations we have been looking at are what makes the difference between an ordinary marriage and a destiny marriage.

11.PRAY AND PREPARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN BEFORE THEY COME: Prayerfully determine the number of children you will have. Plan on the spacing too. As a sister, start your confession of faith for conception and delivery from courtship. Also, plan for who will help you nurse them in the early periods of delivery. Prayerfully plan about the person you will involve. Make sure you are not exposed to counsels from unsaved family members.

12.PREPARE TO SOW SEEDS INTO YOUR MARRIAGE: You should sow your marriage seed to go ahead of you into the future. Also, discuss your seed profile and seek counsel from your Pastor so as not to be stingy towards God.

13.PRIORITIZE HYGIENE MATTERS: As a single sister or brother, you must be beautiful in and out. After marriage, your spouse must meet you clean in and out. For example, maintain good and clean breath.

14.MAKE PLANS FOR A DECENT HONEYMOON NOT A WISHY-WASHY ONE: Plan for it together and it doesn’t have to be expensive, but decent.

15.NOTIFY THE CHURCH AT LEAST 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE AND PLAN TO DO COUNSELING: It is always encouraged to do your wedding in your local church as to-be husbands and wives and where it is not possible, carry your Pastor along.

Marriage is a reward and not a gift. It is garbage in, garbage out. Be fully prepared to have a heaven on earth marriage that God can use as a masterpiece for generations yet unborn.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive divine help and assistance in preparing for my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 1:1-3:5, 1 John 5:1-21, Psalm 124:1-8, Proverbs 29:5-8
www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Friday, 6th, December 2019

*TOPIC: BECOMING THE RIGHT PERSON FOR AND IN MARRIAGE (1) - Psalm 139:23-24*

The period of courtship is a peculiar period of your life where the foundation of your future is being laid. It is very crucial and important. Not everyone will have a good home because not everyone is becoming the right person needed for marriage or the right person needed in marriage. However, on a daily basis, you are becoming something by where you are, what you do, who you copy, where you go, and the things that you put your heart to. All those things are very crucial and important.

Some people were brought up from a background where they were taught right, so no negative emotions were stirred up before time. There are, however, some other people that from primary school had been playing around the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of relationship. Something had activated their sexuality negatively early in life such that when they become mature singles they are not stable in their relationship with the opposite sex. Some ladies have been brought up to dress to accentuate their sexual parts, so they think that is the normal thing to do. It is a crazy thing to do!

There are some people that have had awkward emotional lives, whose sexuality has been wrongly activated while they were young, they have grown up like that, and have always had problems with the opposite sex. It is with that attitude that they respond to their husbands because that is what they have always known to work.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for divine preservation to remain right before and in my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 4:1-5:15, 2 John 1:1-13, Psalm 125:1-5, Proverbs 29:9-11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
[06/12 6:40 am] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Friday, 6th, December 2019

*TOPIC: BECOMING THE RIGHT PERSON FOR AND IN MARRIAGE (1) - Psalm 139:23-24*

The period of courtship is a peculiar period of your life where the foundation of your future is being laid. It is very crucial and important. Not everyone will have a good home because not everyone is becoming the right person needed for marriage or the right person needed in marriage. However, on a daily basis, you are becoming something by where you are, what you do, who you copy, where you go, and the things that you put your heart to. All those things are very crucial and important.

Some people were brought up from a background where they were taught right, so no negative emotions were stirred up before time. There are, however, some other people that from primary school had been playing around the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of relationship. Something had activated their sexuality negatively early in life such that when they become mature singles they are not stable in their relationship with the opposite sex. Some ladies have been brought up to dress to accentuate their sexual parts, so they think that is the normal thing to do. It is a crazy thing to do!

There are some people that have had awkward emotional lives, whose sexuality has been wrongly activated while they were young, they have grown up like that, and have always had problems with the opposite sex. It is with that attitude that they respond to their husbands because that is what they have always known to work.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for divine preservation to remain right before and in my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 4:1-5:15, 2 John 1:1-13, Psalm 125:1-5, Proverbs 29:9-11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
[07/12 2:34 am] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
*Saturday 7th, December 2019*
*Topic: THE ADAM-PROTOTYPE FOR MALES - Genesis 2:18*

This is applicable to you whether you are a pure single, engaged, about to be married or already married.
Parents must know the training they must give their sons. Before a son is released into life, he must have been brought up to master femininity so that when he gets released into life, he is not controlled by femininity. Such a son is not a bully, but he is not easily manipulated either. He is focused, strong, and stable; he administers femininity and not manipulated by it. There are many men that instead of receiving assistance from the wife, they are receiving twistedness. You need to ask the lady in your life, “Are you assisting me or twisting me?”

For Adam, God didn’t bring a woman into his life the same day he was made even though he was made a mature man, a grown man. God allowed him to live alone for a certain period in order to know God, have a pattern of relationship with Him, have assignment, have things, be formed, have an identity, know where he is going, know what he is doing and establish a walk with God, because that is God’s foundation on the earth.

When he got established in that, God then said it was not good for him to live alone and decided to bring a woman into his life to be a help suitable to join him to continue to do what God was already doing in his life and not to twist him.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the strength needed to lead my home and administer it effectively as Jesus administers the church in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 6:1-9:17, 3 John 1:1-14, Psalm 126:1-6, Proverbs 29:12-14.
www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Sunday 8th, December 2019

TOPIC: GOD MAKES YOU SOMEBODY BEFORE MARRIAGE
Genesis 2:15

God planted a garden eastward in Eden and put Adam there. God gave him a place; He settled him in his place. One problem that I have seen for some people who never found their destiny and never broke forth into destiny was that they started getting into relationships before they found out where their place is in God.

The plan of God is that He wants to be the one to tell the man where he is supposed to be, what he is supposed to do and where he is supposed to go, and then bring a wife into his life who will join him to go where God says he should go and not the wife telling him where he is supposed to go.

If you see someone that has the call of God and didn’t take the call of God serious until a lady comes into his life, that lady will paint his calling. She is the one that will prophesy and tell the man the town she has always wanted to settle. But if the man has known God and has heard Him before the lady came, then he will be able to tell her, “God has said this is my place and I am staying here and you are joining me.”

Your priority should be to become the right and correct person for marriage. Some people have not become something correct before marriage happened to them therefore their marriage is not resulting in further destiny as God has designed it. Your marriage must result in further destiny to cause the release of your destiny.

PRAYER: Lord, I open my life to become who I am to be for my marriage to be what you have in mind in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 10:1-14:9, Jude 1:1-25, Psalm 127:1-5, Proverbs 29:15-17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Monday 9th, December 2019

*TOPIC: KNOW GOD BEFORE KNOWING THE OPPOSITE SEX*
Genesis 3:8-9

Adam was established in a personal walk with God before Eve came into the scene. *Know God before you start knowing the opposite sex. You are to carry your relationship with God into your relationship with the opposite sex.* That is the best way to have a fantastic relationship with your husband or with your wife because you have known God, the Spirit of God, the ways of the Lord, the knowledge of God, the understanding of God and it is from this perspective that you relate with the other person. Therefore, there will be nothing like “He is cheating me” because the Holy Spirit functions in each of you.

*It is your relationship with God that you transfer into your relationship with the other person and that is what makes you safe.* I get alarmed at a single brother or a single sister that is not taking his or her relationship with God serious. Such will have a calamitous marriage because the fullness of God’s nature will be lacking to relate when married.

God formed Adam, put His breath in him and God would come in the cool of the day to fellowship with him. When God came after they have eaten the fruit, God came the way He normally comes and spoke to him: “Adam, where are you?” *Your personal walk with God as a man is to set you in the divine pattern, divine order, covenants from God, provision from God, direction from God, such that the things of God are governing your life.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for the baptism of the spirit of intimacy- to build a closer and deeper walk with you in Jesus’ name! Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Joel 1:1-3:21, Revelation 1:1-20, Psalm 128:1-6, Proverbs 29:18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Adeboye Retires 20 Senior Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.