Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51377 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:18am On Aug 18, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Tuesday, 18th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (III)*
PROVERBS 10:22, PSALMS 105:15, 1 PETER 1:23

*Labour to be the blessed because the blessing produces a release of mercy that ensures that the person that is blessed is spared. Labour to be that person that God will look at and put His hand of blessing upon.* How will you like it for God to fight your battles for you? How will you like to have the kind of life that you are more than a conqueror? There is a conqueror that will fight your battle and cause you to enjoy the victory - that is a blessed life, which is superior to the rich life. However, *many Christians envy the rich man without knowing that they are carrying something superior.*

When you do not know what you carry, you do not respect it, and so it does not work because you do not cultivate or protect it. *You must cultivate and protect the life of blessing you have as a redeemed child of God.* David was under the blessing of God though he was not tall. Saul was tall but he was not carrying the blessing. *If you are the blessed, it affects the attitude of the Holy Spirit and men towards you.*

The most difficult thing for men to release is what they have worked for, but *when you carry the blessing, it changes the atmosphere of people around you.* There is a disposition of men that the blessed person enjoys which the person that is not blessed does not enjoy. *You must protect the channels of blessing in your life by understanding that it is not the money in your pocket that you are protecting but the blessing upon you.*

*PRAYER:* Father I receive grace to cultivate and protect this life of the blessed that you have given me in Jesus’ Name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Esther 1:1-3:15, 1 Corinthians 11:17-34, Psalm 35:17-28, Proverbs 21:19-20
———————

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2020
docsam007:
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
Saturday, 8th September, 2018.

TOPIC: FOUR COUNSELS FOR KINGDOM WEALTH.
PROVERBS 9:8-12.

1. Increase your income.

Two ways to increase your income are to get more jobs or increase the streams of inflow into your life. When the increase of God begins to come, don’t spend your increase; use your increase to clear your debt because existing debt will function like a leaking hole that doesn’t let you plan. Don’t buy anything on credit; but if ever, let it be something tangible that will generate income later.

2. Don’t be an executive in your approach to finances

Beware of an executive spirit. Receiving an official car at work shouldn’t make you assume you have a car. Don’t take a loan to keep up an executive appearance. To be genuinely wealthy, you need to be an entrepreneur. Don’t fall prey to salespeople who say “buy it now and pay at the end of the month,” they will sabotage your financial planning and invite the spirit of debt.

3. Reduce your spending.

When you are coming out of debt, first STOP ALL SPENDING and then reduce spending when you have cleared the debt. Practice the law of accumulation ‘little by little’, until you get there.

4. Prosper at your level.

Your greatest problem starts when you are trying to prosper at another person’s level. Find your financial level and prosper there. There is a time when you shouldn’t feel embarrassed wearing fairly-used clothing or accepting fairly-used furniture from good relatives that you can vouch for their spiritual leanings.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from a heart of folly leading me to poverty; and deliver me from the spirit of debt in Jesus’ name, Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 1:1-2:22, 2 Corinthians 10:1-18, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 22:26-27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun LiveSTREAMING
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Wednesday, 19th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (IV)*
PROVERBS 10:22

This morning, we shall continue to look at the power of the blessing. *You must understand the weakness of money and the strength of the blessing in order to become a champion Christian;* otherwise, the devil will send some people around you to harass you with material wealth. *When you carry the blessing, every other position will be used at one time or the other to serve you. The blessing you carry is superior to all the money you can earn.*

When I was to start out in ministry, God told me these two things:

*1) Do not place money in the position that I have not put it in your walk,* and

*2) There are things that money will deal with and there are things that I will deal with; always know the difference.*

These two points have been cornerstones in my ministry. Do not lose your integrity before God by chasing money and highly placed people that God does not respect.

I have found out that if the money is not available, then God will take care of it supernaturally. If it is going to cost money, God is going to provide the money and if it is going to take something else, God is going to move the thing. *It is not everything on your road of destiny that money would handle. So, do not gather money and lose the blessing. Gather the blessing; it would make all the money you need to be available.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I pray for the grace to recognise the difference between the things that money will deal with, and the things that You will deal with in my life and destiny.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Esther 4:1-7:10, 1 Corinthians 12:1-26, Psalm 36:1-12, Proverbs 21:21-22
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Friday, 21st August 2020

*TOPIC: THE BLESSED AND THE THINGS THE BLESSING BRINGS (I)*
GENESIS 13:7-12

The Bible is full of examples of the blessed and the world enriched people. Let us look briefly at some of these:

Abraham (and Lot)

*Some relationships in your life bring the flow of the blessing into your life, and you must recognize them.* Some people disconnect from the carrier of a blessing because they do not know he is a carrier of a blessing. You can forgive unbelievers who do not have this understanding, but a Christian that does the same will not get that kind of credit. Lot ought to know what he should not do. And this is where we see the difference between separation and disconnection. Lot disconnected from Abraham, but Abraham separated from Lot.

*You must know when you should separate from somebody that is causing you trouble, giving you unwanted, unneeded strife and pressure.* The other person must determine if the relationship is worth the effort. Lot became wealthy but did not know what brought the wealth. Such is a dangerous wealth the kind of wealth that makes you proud and cocky.

Lot was like a son to Abraham; they are not brethren as Abraham referred to him. At that point, Lot should have fallen on his face and said, “No my father, who am I to cross your path? What I have is because of your large heart. I will go and speak with those herdsmen and rebuke them,” but he did not do this and Abraham took the initiative. *Men that do not labour to be blessed make critically wrong choices in life at critical moments.*

*PRAYER:* Father, help me to recognise the critical relationships that bring the flow of the blessing into my life and keep them in Jesus Name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 1:1-3:26, 1 Corinthians 14:1-17, Psalm 37:12-29, Proverbs 21:25-26
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Jesus Christ lashed out at Scribes,Pharisees, and MOGs... Teachers of the Law who were not chosen by God to Teach His people but assigned themselves as Teachers/gods over His people anyways.

It was only as part of the old Covenant that MOGs known as 'men of God' were set up to teach God's people, the descendants of Israel, about God's commandments and ways. However, the office was hijacked by men who took to installing themselves according to their own rules, as leaders over God's own people, setting themselves up as dictators over God's people where it God and matters that concern God. With His New Covenant, God declared that the office of MOGs null and void. Instead, as part of His new Covenant, God declared He alone will teach His flock about Himself.

So your MOGs, who pretend to be of Jesus Christ, were never set up as Teachers over God's people... they were simply meant to preach the good news of Jesus Christ to those who were not saved... not to install themselves as managers over those who were, but instead, these men have

1. Set themselves up as 'spiritual' leaders/authorities over Jesus Christ's flock

Matthew 20 vs 24-28 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. So Jesus called the followers together. He said, “You know that the rulers of the non-Jewish people love to show their power over the people. And their important leaders love to use all their authority over the people.
26. But it should not be that way with you. Whoever wants to be your leader must be your servant.
27. Whoever wants to be first must serve the rest of you like a slave.
28. Do as I did: The Son of Man did not come for people to serve him. He came to serve others and to give his life to save many people.”
2. Spiritual 'Abbas over those they have been sent out to preach the good news of the Kingdom of God to

Matthew 23 vs 8-9
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
3. Planted themselves as go-betweens between God and His flock

Matthew 6 vs 24 (ERV)
24. “You cannot serve two masters at the same time. You will hate one and love the other, or you will be loyal to one and not care about the other. You cannot serve God and Money[d] at the same time.
4. Established themselves as teachers teaching doctrines and traditions different from what Jesus Christ taught them

Matthew 23 vs 10-12
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
5. To add insult to the pile, your MOGs add rules/commandments to the set of rules that God has set up for His people to obey.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

If you study the Old Covenant Teachers of the Law, you will find that these were the same infractions Jesus Christ leveled against them while He was here on earth. And He did warn us, using the Old Covenant Teachers of the Law as examples, against men who would establish themselves in a similar manner over His own followers, all while pretending to come to us in the name of God.

I can go on but the truth is, your MOGs exist in direct disobedience to the very commandments of Jesus Christ. Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Saturday, 22nd August 2020

*TOPIC: THE BLESSED AND THE THINGS THE BLESSING BRINGS (II)*
GENESIS 39:1-7

Today, we will see some more examples.

*Joseph (and Potiphar)*

Some people think that to be blessed means that you do not work for anybody. *Pride and blessing do not work together. Joseph did not resign to go and start anything.* The Bible says he was prosperous, and he was in the house of his master.

The Bible describes Potiphar as his master, but if you look at the two of them, if Joseph were driving his boss and you see both of them, you will think that Potiphar is the servant because *it was on Joseph that God’s hand of blessing was resting.* In the prison, even as a prisoner, he was still blessed, as he was a leader there. *The blessing that was upon him was moving his circumstance until he became the Prime Minister of the land.*

*Tomorrow belongs to the blessed. Today, your eyes may be looking at something flashy, but you are carrying something greater.* Do not chase something flashy and neglect the blessing that God has called you to.

Other examples of the blessed and the rich are as follows:

*1) Jacob and Laban (Gen. 31:1–10):* Laban employed Jacob, but Jacob was the blessed. Ten times, Laban changed the salary of Jacob and ten times God turned it around.

*2) David and Saul (1 Sam. 16:13–14):* Saul was the king, but God was with David.

*3) Esther and Vashti (Est. 1:9; 2:7):* Esther was an orphan; Vashti was the queen.

*4) Mordecai and Haman (Est. 3; 4:10–13; 7:9–10; 8:2):* Mordecai the blessed won the battle.

*5) Daniel and the other Presidents (Dan 6:1–3).*

*PRAYER:* Father, help me to daily recognise and remember that I am a blessing carrier, no matter my road of destiny in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 4:1-7:21, 1 Corinthians 14:18-40, Psalm 37:30-40, Proverbs 21:27
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sunday, 23rd August 2020

*TOPIC: WHAT THE BLESSING BRINGS*
Proverbs 10:22

Today I want to share with you *10 things that the blessing brings upon you.*

1. It makes you the positively and righteously chosen.

*Be careful as a child of God not to cross into dangerous grounds.* Unbelievers do not have divine covenants on them so there is no divine restraint on them. However, *God has placed some restraints on the child of God who is a carrier of the blessing and you cannot be correctly free until you are restricted righteously.* When bad things happen to a child of God, don’t ever blame God because most times, some Christians choose to walk like a goat instead of a sheep.

2. It causes the lines of life to fall for you in pleasant places (Psa. 16:6).

3. It causes displacement and replacement to work in your favour against your competitor as in the case of Mordecai and Haman.

4. It causes everything to work together for your good (Rom. 8:28).

5. It turns what is meant for evil to become good for you. This was what happened to Joseph and his brothers.

6. It turns your mistake to your good and the glory of God. That was what happened to David.

7. It makes your voice to carry the sound of the favourite anywhere.

8. It connects you to the good of every land you find yourself while separating you from the sword that is in the land. Every land has its sword and good.

9. It puts you beyond the reach of curses.

10. It makes your smell to be attractive to those that matter in your affairs.

*PRAYER:* Father, I thank You for the blessing. Help me to pay close attention to every restriction of the blessed in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 8:1-11:20, 1 Corinthians 15:1-28, Psalm 38:1-22, Proverbs 21:28-29
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2020
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN
Monday, 24th August 2020

TOPIC: THE PROSPEROUS MAN (I)
PSALMS 1:1-3

One major demonstration of the blessings of God over a man is prosperity. It takes a blessed man to be prosperous. There is a working of the Holy Ghost over a blessed man to make all that he does to prosper.

When people think about prosperity, they immediately think about money alone. Money is the least dimension of the operation of the Spirit of prosperity, and if all you are looking and gunning for is money, you may miss all that God has in mind for you. You can have some amount of money without prospering. In fact, you can have a lot of money without prospering. However, you may not have physical cash and be very prosperous.

For everything God reveals to you about your future, you already have an example to follow in handling anything you will ever confront. There is already an example for you to follow and learn from. God will not use you as an example for any of His marvellous acts.

As a believer, if you are a stranger in a land and they told you that strangers do not prosper in the land, don’t mind them because you already have an example in Joseph who prospered in a strange land. Joseph was not only a stranger, but he was a slave that eventually became a Prime Minister. If that was possible for Joseph through God, how then can your case be impossible for God?

PRAYER: I am the planting of the Lord, I am here to stay, I am here to glow, I am here to grow, I am here to flourish and I am here to break forth in Jesus name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 12:1-15:35, 1 Corinthians 15:29-58, Psalm 39:1-13, Proverbs 21:30-31
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Tuesday, 25th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE PROSPEROUS MAN (II)*
GENESIS 39:1-3

Yesterday, I said one of the major demonstrations of the blessings of God over a man, is prosperity. Today, I will show you what prosperity is not and things you should look out for as a person who wants to walk in true prosperity.

*Prosperity is a spiritual experience; a spiritual force.* If Joseph could be bought, it means that he was poor, that is, he was without visible cash. Yet the Bible describes him as prosperous. What this means is that it is possible to be a Banker or a Doctor and yet not prosperous.

*When a man carries the spirit of prosperity, he creates his atmosphere and environment to succeed.* He is no more a victim or a subject of the economic environment in which he is functioning. *There is a spirit of prosperity, and God is that Spirit.* Gen. 39:2a _And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man;_ meaning that *it was WHO was with Joseph that determined what he was manifesting.*

*Prosperity is not what you are driving; it is what is driving you.* Prosperity is not the food that you are eating; it is what is in you by God. *Prosperity is not a matter of brain; it is a matter of an invisible force.* If someone else did what Joseph was doing that was turning out well, those things would start to break down, but when Joseph is brought back on the scene, the success would kick-start again. *There is a force and power that makes nonsense of human ability or disability, and you carry that power in you as a child of God.*

*PRAYER:* Declare, “from today, whatever I lay my hands upon shall prosper!”

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 16:1-19:29, 1 Corinthians 16:1-24, Psalm 40:1-10, Proverbs 22:1
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Wednesday, 26th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE SPIRIT OF PROSPERITY DRAWS FAVOUR TOWARDS YOU*
GENESIS 39:6-9

Yesterday, we saw prosperity as a spiritual force. The question worth thinking about is this: why did Potiphar choose Joseph out of the slaves that were in the market the day he was bought? That is the power of preference. _Joseph carried the spirit of prosperity_ such that Potiphar’s wife even preferred him above her husband. *When a man carries the spirit of prosperity, it draws favour towards him.*

_David carried that spirit;_ when four hundred men that were in debt, in distress and discontent banded themselves together under David, in the space of few years, their lives were turned around and they became giant killers. But these same men had been under King Saul and were nobodies. *You can have a title without carrying the spirit. You do not have to be the top shot, but you can call all the shots.*

God did not plan that anybody should operate in ministry without carrying the spirit of prosperity, as this will negate all the programmes of God for His people. *One of the signs that God has called a man to be a founder is that this spirit will be one of the major spirits operating in his life.* _Paul carried it._ Paul said in 2 Cor 6:10b "as poor, yet making many rich."

*When a man carries the spirit of prosperity, his life carries a smell and a signal of good.* He has the mindset that whatever unpleasant situation he is going through is temporal; “This is not my destination, something better is still ahead of me.”

*PRAYER:* Every resource that is to give your life performance is coming on you now in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 20:1-22:30, 2 Corinthians 1:1-11, Psalm 40:11-17, Proverbs 22:2-4
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2020
Thursday, 27th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE SPIRIT OF PROSPERITY DEFIES NATURAL OR HUMAN QUALIFICATIONS*
PROVERBS 22:29

Joseph was not an Egyptian, but he had what they needed so they had to give him the dominion. *Being blessed is to be in charge with or without the title, it is to always have what is needed at every point in time.*

When Jacob operated in the spirit of prosperity, Laban was begging him to stay. Laban disclosed that he had learnt by divination that the Lord was blessing him for Jacob’s sake (Gen. 30:27). *As a man of God, if your children are not interested in serving God, then you are not a prosperous father, and something is missing somewhere in your life.*

*A prosperous wife is one that has what the husband is looking for in a woman always. As a woman, if your husband is chasing another woman, then you are not prosperous as a wife.* As a father, if your children want another “Daddy,” then you are not a prosperous man. If as a man your wife wishes she was married to somebody else, then you are not a prosperous husband.

*The spirit of prosperity is the spirit that supplies to you what is needed for your destiny to speak now. When the spirit of poverty attacks a man, it takes what gives his life or calling or destiny a voice.* _Ecc. 9:16b …nevertheless, the poor man’s wisdom is despised, and his voice is not heard._ *The assignment of the spirit of poverty is to silence your vision, while the mission of the spirit of prosperity is to amplify it.*

*PRAYER:* I pray for you today, everything that should give your destiny a voice that the spirit of poverty has stolen, let it be restored in seven-fold in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 23:1-27:23, 2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11, Psalm 41:1-13, Proverbs 22:5-6
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Friday, 28th August 2020

*TOPIC: HOW TO QUALIFY FOR TRUE RICHES (I) – WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!*
MARK 11:23-24

*To experience true riches as a believer, you must possess an overflow mindset and a wholesome tongue;* you must cut out shortages from your language. Watch your confessions; *you cannot be healthier than your mouth.*

Years ago, a woman came to see me over a matter, and I told her that I would only get involved if she would not talk to anybody again concerning the matter. She said, “Pastor, can prayer be too much?” I answered her, “It can!” She had been going from one man of God to the other, discussing the same matter and she was not ready to stop. If a patient is not ready to listen to the Doctor’s instruction, is there a way she can be helped? Since the answer is “No”, there is no reason for me to be praying when I know that I will waste my prayers.

I went to dedicate the house of a Professor who is one of the leading professors in his field in Africa. The children asked me to have a chat with him and when we talked, I said to him, “Sir, *_if you can stop saying negative things about yourself, God will accelerate these things you desire.”_* Within the next two years, almost everything that had been tied down became released to him.

*You can claim your intelligence in the presence of divine intelligence and continue in your troubles or you can submit and let God take over. God blesses us differently, but He loves us equally. God loves us based on our new birth, but He blesses us based on our obedience.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I come against every attack of the enemy against my confession life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 28:1-30:31, 2 Corinthians 2:12-17, Psalm 42:1-11, Proverbs 22:7
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Sunday, 30th August 2020

TOPIC: HOW TO QUALIFY FOR TRUE RICHES (III) – BE DISCIPLINED!
JOSHUA 1:8

Yesterday, we saw the power of setting righteous laws to obey. We will go a step further today. To qualify for true riches, you must be disciplined. Discipline yourself to be spiritual in the presence of God and it will keep you safe in destiny.

It is time for us to get into our Bible and find out what God is saying. The old fathers insisted that when you are praying, kneel and close your eyes. As a married man, make sure that when you are in Church, you know where your wife is seated and that you check the notes of your family members when you get home – you may be surprised that your family members are not following the God that you are following.

Christianity in the western world has become the joke it is today because the leaders keep allowing these sorts of indiscipline saying, “It does not matter,” and the devil is happy for it. The divorces taking place among Christians in the western world is now more than the ones among unbelievers. First, it started in the world, and then it entered the church.

It has become a battle to develop a spiritual life in the fast-paced tempo of today’s world, and as a Christian serious with destiny, this is a battle you must not lose, or the devil will take your head. Nobody is ahead of you in life by mistake. Whoever is genuinely ahead of you in life, is ahead of you because he is doing something well that you are not doing.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive grace to discipline myself to study and meditate on your word daily in Jesus’ name, Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 34:1-36:33, 2 Corinthians 4:1-12, Psalm 44:1-8, Proverbs 22:10-12
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Copyright © 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2020
Monday, 31st August 2020

TOPIC: HOW TO QUALIFY FOR TRUE RICHES (IV) – A GREAT WORK LIFE
GENESIS 26:18-22

As we conclude today, the enemy of success with God is either of two things that the devil does in people’s lives: the devil gives you either a bad job or a bad lifestyle. A bad job can be easily corrected but a bad lifestyle can be dangerous. Laziness, procrastination, and not respecting important things is a bad lifestyle.

Some people are so lackadaisical that life cannot work for them. Isaac had to dig three wells before he got into the place where God has made room for him. If you are ready to push, God will give you room, but if you are not ready to push, they will push you until you get out of your promised land.

Rahab had a bad job and God gave her a new job. She married Salmon of the tribe of Judah and became an ancestress of Jesus; the great lifestyle she had produced Boaz. The wife of the son of the prophet had a good job but a bad lifestyle. Have you seen Pastors that are doing a holy job but are lazy? The law of spiritual manifestation is that nothing spiritual will manifest until it has a body to work through.

The blessing of the Lord is a spiritual force, and the body through which it manifests is work. If you do not have work, you can carry the greatest blessing, but it will never show. When you carry the blessing and you start righteous work, it starts pushing things for you and drawing things towards you.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from every wrong thinking limiting my success and greatness. I embrace your commitment to my success in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 37:1-39:30, 2 Corinthians 4:13-5:10, Psalm 44:9-26, Proverbs 22:13
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Copyright © 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Tuesday, 1st September 2020

*TOPIC: OUR GOD ALWAYS PROVIDES*
2 Samuel 21:1, Psalms 32:8

The month of September is a month I usually dedicate to teaching on the subject of finances and wealth. I want you to *use this month’s devotional as a guide and manual to steer the course of your financial future, that of your family and your ministry.*

*Once you have the Holy Spirit, there should be no reason for poverty or an average lifestyle.* Considering the people that God worked with per time, either corporately or individually, none was poor. They may have started poor, they may have started as nonentities, but by the time God was done with them, even the highest or the wealthiest in their days acknowledged them. This was the case for Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. *There are divine workings that bring God’s provision.* Even the prophets of old that God did not instruct to go into business or farming experienced supernatural wealth - raven bringing food, manna falling from heaven, water from the rock.

*We serve a God who provides for His people. He makes resources available because that is one of His names – Jehovah-Jireh (Gen. 22:14). God never punishes His people with lack.* Famine is a sign of divine judgment - it occurs when the people of God have erred. In the Bible, we see that God’s people experienced famine when they did what they should not have done. There was a famine in Israel and when they went to enquire, it was because of Saul and his bloodthirsty house.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for divine leading, instruction, teaching and guidance into my wealthy place in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Job 40:1-42:17, 2 Corinthians 5:11-21, Psalms 45:1-17, Proverbs 22:14
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Thursday, 3rd September 2020

*TOPIC: EXERCISING YOUR FAITH FOR PROVISION*
Psalms 23:1, Psalms 34:10

One of the key ways through which God gets resources to His people is by the exercise of their faith in Him. *Most times, people don't exercise faith but just complain to God and expect results.* That is not faith. What word of the Lord are you standing on?

I will never have a reason to go to the devil for anything, neither will I have any reason to complain since my God is good and He is a providing God. I only need to know what to do to connect to the provision He has reserved. *God does not withhold from His people. He has reserved and made available, resources for His people. He is a provider.* I will always believe God for everything because that is the only way I know.

*I have not had any problem receiving because I know my Father is a provider.* All I need to know is if it is a provision from my Dad. If it is from my Dad, just bring it. On an occasion, I was believing God for meat and was confessing in that direction. When we returned from church, I met a polythene bag in front of the house and a note (it was from a family member that I had not seen for a long time).

If God can be thinking about the meat in my food, even though I can do without meat, how much more the serious matters of your life; your final exam fees, your hospital bills, getting you out of serious financial issues, etc? *Once we have the correct background that our God is a provider, there will not be any reason for compromise.*

*PRAYER:* The Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not want anything good in life. I will always have more than enough in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ecclesiastes 4:1-6:12, 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:7, Psalms 47:1-9, Proverbs 22:16
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,
Greetings of love in Jesus name!

You are specially invited to the upcoming *Annual Finance Convention 2020 (Recap)* - where Rev and Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun shares critical wisdom on how to attain a healthy financial life these last days.

Come and learn how to step into Financial freedom, Financial independence, Financial Excellence and Financial Dominion!

*Date & Time:*
Thursday | 17.09.2020 | 4pm (GMT+1)
Friday | 18.09.2020 | 8am (GMT +1)
Saturday | 19.09.2020 | 8am (GMT+1)
Sunday | 20.09.2020 | 8am (GMT+1)

*Join us Online via;*
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming
www.dciradio.org

*Register today via:* www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/events/afc

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

Come, all things are ready!
God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Saturday, 5th September 2020

*TOPIC: WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A POST, DON’T COMPROMISE (II)*
Daniel 1:1-8

You have no reason to compromise as a child of God. *People that compromise in the place where they have been divinely selected do not qualify for further wealth in Zion, and it is such people that God withholds resources from.*

Consequently, they are left with what the world can offer, which is subject to demonic assault - that is why you see men rise and fall in the world. In the world, they rise to fall, but in the kingdom of God, we rise to rise. That is our portion because we will not compromise.

Daniel purposed in his heart that he was not going to defile himself with the king's meal. What was he doing? *He was qualifying himself for a higher wealth that only God can give.* These are men that the wealth of the world meant nothing to them. The problem that God is having, which is the same problem I have with the people of God, is how worldly wealth still shakes brethren.

*I will never respect anything that anybody has that it is not God that gave him.* The problem I have with the people of God is how brethren run around and tremble because of wealth that is not from God. Those people will compromise when the right opportunity presents itself. They love money, irrespective of its source. This is why people who got money from illegal and corrupt means have become leaders right in the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. Even a so-called ‘pastor’ is carried away by the wealth that God has not given that some persons are parading. *Once it is not Godly, do not envy it, no matter how gorgeous it looks!*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for the spirit and grace to go with what You are giving me. I will be Your man at every post I find myself in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ecclesiastes 10:1-12:14, 2 Corinthians 8:1-15, Psalms 49:1-20, Proverbs 22:20-21
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming *Annual Finance Convention 2020 (Recap)* - where Rev and Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun shares critical wisdom on how to attain a healthy financial life these last days.

Come and learn how to step into Financial freedom, Financial independence, Financial Excellence and Financial Dominion!

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Sunday, 6th September 2020

*TOPIC: CHALLENGES IN QUALIFYING FOR ZION WEALTH (I)*
Proverbs 1:10

Sinners will entice you but do not consent. There is corruption in every field. *You must separate yourself from the corruption in your field.* It may look as though you are not making it fast, like those going the wrong way, but it is a matter of time. Let us wait and see in six years’ time, who they will be coming to loan money from.

I have seen wealthy men who are deeply engaged in the occult. They made their money through diabolic means, luring young men with pseudo help. A man may say he likes you and wants to recruit you, do not forget, *when things are tight, the Holy Spirit is your highest form of wealth. When things are tight, the solution and the answer is in the Holy Spirit, not in relocation.*

At times, the devil wants to move a man to a contrary purpose at a time he is growing his spirit. *When you have just found your God-ordained destiny family, it is as if the Holy Spirit has just revived your soul and you are doing well as you receive life and you are being ministered to.* In fact, your spirit is just like a watered garden, but financially, things might not be okay and the pressure begins to come. Then suddenly, you get an offer in another faraway town that takes the bulk of your time.

*It is not money that you consider in relocating yourself or in picking a job; it is divine placement.* Where does God want you and what does He want you to do? That is the land of your wealthy place, not what you think. *What you need is divine blessing, divine support and divine takeover of your life.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I separate myself from the corruption in my field in life; help me to be daily contented with Your support and supply system.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Songs of Solomon 1:1-4:16, 2 Corinthians 8:16-24, Psalms 50:1-23, Proverbs 22:22-23
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Monday, 7th September 2020

*TOPIC: CHALLENGES IN QUALIFYING FOR ZION WEALTH (II)*
Proverbs 1:10

*When you can reject satan’s offer, you will qualify for God’s offer. When you can reject a human offer that contradicts divine purpose for you, you will qualify for God’s offer.* The Holy Spirit is our highest form of wealth and He helps you discern what God is not giving. There are times God is moving to bless you and there are times the enemy is moving to stop you, but you must be able to discern the two. *Not all money, posts and offers are breakthroughs!*

When I hear people say they don’t have school fees, I tell them to look for something legitimate to do to generate funds. The people that do not want to work are those that the devil abuses and steals their future. *There is always something you can do to generate funds.* Would you as a young woman rather say a man should take you, cage you and your future because you do not have school fees? Do you know what you are going to become tomorrow? One common terminology in the world is ‘sugar daddy.’ The young lady that opts to go after such men could as well be the wife of a governor in future, however, she cannot see far. I pray for you that you will see far! *May you believe in the future that God has ordained for you in the name of Jesus.*

*Never borrow money to eat, never in your life borrow money to eat!* This is because when you borrow to eat, one day you will steal and compromise. *The world will make way for a child of God that is standing for truth and righteousness.* That is what qualifies you for higher wealth, promotion and wisdom that cannot be disregarded.

*PRAYER:* I reject every illegal life offer of the devil, I receive a discerning heart to separate between what God offers and what the devil offers.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Song of Solomon 5:1-8:14, 2 Corinthians 9:1-15, Psalm 51:1-19, Proverbs 22:24-25
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Tuesday, 8th September 2020

*TOPIC: IGNORING THE ALTERNATIVE PROVISION (1)*
1 Samuel 15:9

*It is not every time that resources are from the Lord;* look at the Amalekites and Saul. Saul was told to wipe out the whole city. I asked myself, “Why would God tell them to wipe out a whole city and destroy everything and not take anything from it?” This is because *God does not want you to take anything from the world; He wants you to know that He can take care of you.* He did not want the resources of Babylon or the resources of other gentile nations to enter their heart.

God told them to destroy everything because when you are able to destroy everything and you consider the wealth of the world as nothing, something is going to happen. From then, you will be free to make choices, free to follow God, and free to stay in the place where God will get to you with authentic provisions. *You are not yet free if the things of the world are still trapping you or shaking you.*

What did Saul do? He killed some and reserved some. When Samuel came, God told Samuel it repented Him that He made Saul king. As Samuel showed up, Saul blessed the Lord and said he had done everything that the Lord said he should do. Samuel asked about the bleating of sheep and Saul replied that he kept them just to sacrifice to the Lord, but Samuel replied him that God was not looking for sacrifice, that is, even God will not take just any offering from your hand. He said nobody must bring any money made from prostitution to his house - God is not going to accept it.

*PRAYER:* Father, I yield my will to Your will. I will not keep alive the things You are destroying in my life in order to give me Zion wealth.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 1:1-2:22, 2 Corinthians 10:1-18, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 22:26-27
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Wednesday, 9th September 2020

*TOPIC: IGNORING THE ALTERNATIVE PROVISION (2)*
1 Samuel 15:22

Sometimes ago, a brother who is a horticulturist did flower planting and horticulture work for his church where he had been ministered to and he inflated the price about three times. One of his friends was so shocked that he asked him, “Bro, why are you doing this?” They were in the same business, and he replied, “Don’t worry, I will just double my tithe.” That is a man that can neither go to the top nor make it in life because he is disqualifying himself from Zion wealth. He will be struggling like the men of the world.

*God himself does not take just anything.* God did not want anything from the Amalekites. He said, “Destroy everything,” but Saul and some of his men wanted some of those things. _May God find you faithful and may the glory of the world mean nothing to you! It meant nothing to Jesus._ The devil took him to the peak of the pinnacle and showed him the glory of the world, promising to give Him everything if He would just bow down to him. It meant nothing to Jesus, and if it meant nothing to Jesus, it should mean nothing to you. *God has a better package for you than the wealth anyone has, so rest your case in God.*

Who told you that God has delight in sacrifices? In 1 Samuel 15:22, Samuel said to obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of rams. *God will not take any kind of thing, and you are not supposed to take any kind of thing.* You know it when they want to corrupt you with flattery or the king’s meat, and you must know how to back out. *God wanted them to destroy everything so as to bring them to a place that the wealth of the gentiles will mean nothing to them.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to cultivate obedience to Your word. I will not be a victim of flattery in life.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 3:1-5:30, 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, Psalm 53:1-6, Proverbs 22:28-29
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Thursday, 10th September 2020

*TOPIC: IGNORING THE ALTERNATIVE PROVISION (3)*
1 Samuel 15:22, Joshua 7:10-21

God told the Israelites to destroy everything in Jericho, but to spare Rahab, her siblings and her house, and she was told to tie the red scarlet on the window, which she did. That was the only thing to be spared; every other thing was to be destroyed, but Achan, being covetous, had his eyes on the wealth of the gentiles.

God told them to destroy all so that it will mean nothing to them, and so that they can put their faith in their God who always provided for them. *Since God is a provider, why should you compromise to take something from somewhere?* Achan did, and he lied about it until God’s hand turned against him.

*Do not get involved in any immoral means of getting money; it only turns the hand of God against you.* Joshua was so distressed in Joshua 7, and then he went back to God and asked why God would back out on Israel - God turned His back on them and broke His covenant. Then, God replied him in Joshua 7:11.

_“Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.”_

You have told yourself that irrespective of where the car comes from or how it comes, you must drive one. *May you not drive a Babylonian car or wear a Babylonian garment in the name of Jesus!* Achan was filled with covetousness as seen here. *I break every hold of covetousness from your life today in the name of Jesus!* May you not wear a Babylonian garment! May you not carry any gold or silver from Jericho, and may the worldly wealth not appeal to you anymore!

*PRAYER:* Lord, preserve me from every bait of the devil that makes God turn His hand against a man.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 6:1-7:25, 2 Corinthians 11:16-33, Psalm 54:1-7, Proverbs 23:1-3
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Friday, 11th September 2020

*TOPIC: PAYING THE PRICE FOR ZION WEALTH (1)*
Isaiah 6:1

When someone who had been set up by a sugar daddy gives her life to Christ, the person experiences a shock. Having enjoyed a furnished rented apartment, a car, and sponsorship for her children in school, being born again means repenting of that wealth. The first thing the man is going to do is to withdraw his provisions to threaten her and say she will soon come back. She gets an open invitation into the old life – “Anytime you change your mind, the door is always opened.”

When I meet such people, I tell them, “You will suffer,” but they don’t like to hear that. Not many of them survive it - they go back since they don’t want to suffer. You must be ready to suffer if the provision is not coming from God. *Being ready to suffer is the way to Zion wealth, which is the way to divine lifting.* “If it means I will suffer for what God has not given, I am ready to suffer”; that is the person that God will lift. Weaning some of those girls off sugar daddies is a laborious task because they are used to not wanting to suffer.

Before Isaiah saw the Lord, he had some terrible experiences. I tell such ladies, “You see, your King Uzziah is dead, therefore you will see hunger, you will know how hunger looks when it stands on two legs.” Do you think that is harsh? No! *That is what will break that spirit of a vagabond; it will break that spirit of the prodigal son in your heart and feed you in the kingdom mode where you learn to wait for righteous provisions.* If you are reading this, and God wants to wean you off sugar daddies and iniquitous relationships that bring money and wealth, be ready to suffer. *After you have suffered for a while, then the mercy of God will catch you.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I declare no vacancy for the vagabond and prodigal spirits in my life.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 8:1-9:21, 2 Corinthians 12:1-10, Psalm 55:1-23, Proverbs 23:4-5
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Saturday, 12th September 2020

*TOPIC: PAYING THE PRICE FOR ZION WEALTH (2)*
Isaiah 6:1, Genesis 14:19-24

When Abraham heard that they took Lot away in Genesis 14, he went to fight for him. He led his men and they brought Lot and his goods back, and this man was going to give Abraham some money.

Genesis 14:23-24

_23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:_
_24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion._

*May this spirit be birthed in your heart today, that the wealth of the world is not valuable to you; that what you value is what God gives you. Be content with what God gives you as what suffices you, and your heart will be settled trusting the Lord, not putting your attention and eyes on man!*

You have an aunt in your family; she has given birth to three children for four men. She goes to the United States every week and her shop is stocked up; she is living an iniquitous life. You envy her, wanting everything she has. I do not think you will last as a Christian with that strange desire. You must come to a place that everything, plus everything she has, does not amount to the head of a pin in your sight because it is not wealth from the Lord. That is the spirit which qualifies you for correct kingdom wealth and positions you for God’s specific instructions and guidance as He begins to help you and bless you.

I have seen young women who shared testimonies of money that sugar daddies gave them as a means of divine favour; this is not kingdom wealth. *God has a way He blesses His people at a higher level, such that you are not a slave of anybody.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, my heart is fixed trusting in You, I embrace the higher things You have prepared for me above satanic alternatives.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 10:1-11:16, 2 Corinthians 12:11-21, Psalm 56:1-13, Proverbs 23:6-8
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Sunday, 13th September 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T TAKE WHAT WILL CANCEL DIVINE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE*
Genesis 14:19-22, 2 Kings 5:20-27

God wants you to be confident in His power to the extent that the wealth of worldly men does not shake you; you are not even interested, neither do you envy them. Abraham said to the King of Sodom, “I have lifted up mine hands unto the Lord…” Abraham knew who owned everything. If you read your Bible very well, you will see that *no one that set his heart on what God was not giving, that is, the accursed thing or the corrupt thing or the polluted thing or what God actually said they should not take, ever made it.* Achan did not make it, Saul did not, neither did Gehazi but Abraham made it.

Look at Naaman and Gehazi in 2 Kings 5, it was as though after Elisha rejected Naaman’s gift, the latter made up his mind that when he got back home, he was going to serve Elisha’s God. He took the sand from Israel to go and erect an altar unto the Lord God in his town - that was what God wanted to achieve. It is not every time that money is collected from people. *Don’t take what will cancel divine blessings in your life.*

Gehazi, however, went to meet the man and said, “My master said I should collect the gift” and he collected it. In verse 25, he went in and stood before his master, and Elisha said unto him, “Whence comest thou?” Gehazi lied, saying he went nowhere. God does not bless liars. If you tell lies, you will steal. If you steal, you can commit adultery or fornication, because *once you can take one thing that does not belong to you, you will take another thing that does not belong to you, including your friend’s wife.*

There are times that God does something for people, and He does not want anybody to take anything from them so that they remain obliged to God forever. *May you not be a partaker of another man’s problem in the name of Jesus!*

*PRAYER:* Lord, deliver me from everything in me that is a component of Gehazi’s syndrome. I will not press for what God is not offering me in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 12:1-14:32, 2 Corinthians 13:1-14, Psalms 57:1-11, Proverbs 23:9-11
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2020
Monday, 14th September 2020

*TOPIC: LET GOD DETERMINE YOUR LOCATION*
Genesis 26:1-3, 12-13

When you allow God to determine your location, you are in for greatness and exceeding fruitfulness. *There are four major questions a man that will fulfil his destiny must answer correctly:*

(1) What church do I attend?
(2) Which geographical location do I settle down?
(3) Who should I marry?
(4) What job should I do?

The matter of location is our focus today. *Divine allocation only meets a man where God has placed him. When you miss your place, you will miss your allocation.* There was a famine in the land during the time of Isaac and he was ready to depart from where he was to the land of Egypt, but there was a divine interruption.

I pray for you today, that *everywhere you are about to take a wrong step in life and destiny, there will be a divine interruption!* God told Isaac, _“Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of.”_ He stayed and waited there, and the outcome was verses 12 and 13. God caused him to have a hundred-fold return of fruitfulness and harvest in the midst of famine.

Therefore, *the profiting anointing is not a factor of the natural circumstances of the country or the environment wherein you have found yourself – it is not determined by the natural situation; it is rather the supernatural force of God that brings it.* God is the one that caused a virgin to conceive pregnancy; it is not a natural thing but supernatural. God said, “Sow in this land, stay in this land and I will bless you”.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive a divine interruption of every wrong step and decision in my divine location in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 15:1-18:7, Galatians 1:1-24, Psalm 58:1-1, Proverbs 23:12
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Tuesday, 15th September 2020

*TOPIC: ISAAC’S MOVE VERSUS ELIMELECH’S MOVE*
Genesis 26:1-3, 12-13; Ruth 1:1-5

Today’s study is a very critical one. It reveals to us two individuals who had similar experiences but different outcomes. The determining factor in the outcome of each person was in the MOVE that was made.

*There are four MAJOR MOVES ON THE EARTH that you must be conscious of, namely:*

(1) The move of men.
(2) The move of hell (Satan and his kingdom)
(3) The move of God, and
(4) Your own move.

These four moves are on the earth and going on now. There are men responding to God’s move or Satan’s move currently. What is moving you? *In that decision that you are taking now, who is moving you?* There are men that Satan moves regularly. Ask yourself today, “Who is moving me?”

*Out of these four moves, the most critical of all is YOUR OWN MOVE!* You must pray for yourself that you don’t move under the move of Satan. *The move of Isaac was a divine move, while that of Elimelech was a move of hell.* Both of them experienced famine, but instead of Elimelech seeking the face of God and receiving direction for location, he took to his heels, and ran away to Moab; he went into death and destruction. The devil wiped him and his seed out. *You will not be wiped out in Jesus name! Amen!*

Elimelech ended up in a strange land. May you not move from your divine location! May you not move from where the Lord has ordained to increase and multiply you in the name of Jesus! *May you be sensitive to know where you must be, where you must stay, where God has sent resources, so that everything will meet you there in the name of Jesus!*

*PRAYER:* I will not be involved in a wrong move in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 19:1-21:17, Galatians 2:1-16, Psalms 59:1-17, Proverbs 23:13-14
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Thursday, 17th September 2020

*TOPIC: DIVINE REVELATION: A SUPERNATURAL PROFIT FLOW THAT BRINGS ZION WEALTH*
1 Corinthians 2:9-11, Daniel 2:19

*One of the supernatural profit flows that brings Zion wealth is divine revelation. One atom of revelation from the Lord will launch a man into an unending wealth.* However, the problem of most people is that they just keep trying one thing after the other; doing what is working for another individual but not what God has anointed for them.

*Divine revelation preserves and prevents a man from fruitless labour.* There are still many things to be invented, but who is going to download them from the divine realms? *Divine ideas and revelations come to empower you to prosper. They come to multiply your resources and to increase you.* In a flash, you just see a kind of a style for your school, a model for your hospital, one of its kind in your nation, something special, something peculiar; and you take it up and apply work to it and before you know it, you are in wealth.

You do not have to be envious of another person. *If you do not have money, you are not making room for God somewhere.* God never planned lack for his people. Take it or leave it, that is the truth. *Divine ideas and revelations will come from God to show you your anointed thing that God has ordained for you to do.*

When we seek the face of the Lord, He is more than willing to grant us divine ideas and revelations. *He revealed secrets to Daniel in a night vision. He wants to reveal secrets to you also, but most times, we are not ready to pay the price.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, I connect to divine ideas and revelations for my Zion wealth in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 25:1-28:13, Galatians 3:10-22, Psalms 61:1-8, Proverbs 23:17-18
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696

God bless you.
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN.*
Saturday, 19th September 2020.

*SUPERNATURAL PROFIT FLOWS IN ZION WEALTH: FAVOUR.*
Genesis 39:2-4, Esther 2:15-17.

This is another supernatural force that brings wealth. God granted Daniel, Esther, and Ruth favour. God has worked with favour to bring increase upon people over the years. People just see you, and they favour you. They may not have known you before, and you may not be connected nor related to them, but that aura of divine attraction will be around you. When they see you, they come under a mandate, a divine compulsion, and it becomes a compulsory thing for them to do you good. They come under a divine compulsion just to see to it that you make it. Let that power and force come upon you in the name of Jesus!

That was what happened to Joseph in the house of Potiphar; from our text today. The force of favour was a major force that worked for Joseph in Egypt. Potiphar saw it, he couldn’t explain it. This boy was a slave, but he had given up the keys to this boy, even the chief security officer in his compound had been unconsciously placed under Joseph. There was just something they could not explain. It was a supernatural force. Let the anointing for favour come upon you today in the name of Jesus!

Wherever you find yourself, men that don’t know you will go the extra mile to see to it that they help you, they will see to it that you come out with a positive result in the name of Jesus! People that you don’t know will begin to work for you. It was pure favour that connected Ruth to Boaz. The light of favour was upon her and Boaz just took note of her among many other ladies in his field. You will experience such also!

PRAYER: I receive the force of favour going with me in all my endeavours in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 30:12-33:9, Galatians 5:1-12, Psalms 63:1-11, Proverbs 23:22

Dearly Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual Finance Convention 2020 (Recap) - where Rev and Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun shares critical wisdom on how to attain a healthy financial life these last days.

Date & Time:

Join us Online via;

www.dciradio.org

Register today via: www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/events/afc

For Enquiries call:
+2348039754312
+2347062650892
+2348060919696.

God bless you.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Monday, 21st September 2020

*TOPIC: YOU BEGIN TO BE IN WANT WHEN YOU DON’T FOLLOW THE LEADER*
Psalms 23:1

We need to recognize that the way not to be in want is to allow the leading of the Shepherd. *Decide within yourself that He is leading, and you are following Him,* _“…The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.”_ *When you begin to be in want, you are either not following the leader, or you are following the wrong leader.*

*To follow the leader implies allowing Him to supply counsel to the critical decisions of your life.* You may be going to church, doing all your religious exercises, but who are you truly following? Whose counsel provides you guidance? Whose words do you consider when you are making plans? *When it comes to major life choices, who and what are responsible for those choices?* Think about this critically.

Has it been your classmate, colleague, landlady, mother, or aunt that decides for you? How did you choose a spouse or your career path? Why did you choose that degree or to study in that university? Why did you decide to settle your family in that town? *Have you really allowed God to weigh in on those major decisions?*

*God leads His people to a wealthy place, but you must deliberately trust and daily make the choice to let Him be your Shepherd.* Even if your path feels like a dried parch right now, if you will let Him lead, you are assured of a brighter tomorrow. *There are no guarantees of green pastures and still waters anywhere else outside of Him.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I give You lordship over my life. I choose to follow Your leadership every day. I will arrive at the green pastures and still waters You have made ready for me. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 37:1-38:22, Galatians 6:1-18, Psalms 65:1-13, Proverbs 23:24
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Tuesday, 22nd September 2020

*TOPIC: DIVINE LEADING LEADS YOU TO WEALTH: ABRAM LEFT HARAN*
Genesis 12:1

God’s leading for Abram was an invitation unto the unknown. There was no physical evidence reassuring him of the future. He had to trust God’s divine leading to take him to a better destination other than his father’s house. *Will you trust the divine leading? Or will you only remain in the realm of your mind?* Do you believe? If you cannot see it, if you don’t understand it, if you can’t touch it, if it is not in the textbooks or professional recommendations, will you do it? If you won’t do it, then you will have a lot of difficulty following God.

*With a focus on his instructions,* Abram departed from his country and kindred, he took Sarai (his wife), Lot (his nephew) and all his possessions on a journey with God. He did not go back to the relatives of Terah to sample their opinion. *He committed himself to the divine leading.*

*You must trust God enough to obey Him and follow His leading. He never leads anyone downward. A journey with God is a journey upward and forward.*

Look at the result of Abram’s followership in Genesis13:2- _“And Abram was VERY RICH in cattle, in silver, and in gold.”_

*Negotiating divine leading only ushers, you into a life of struggles. Step down your mind and let the Holy Ghost take it over. Divine instruction is a critical key to wealth and fulfilled living.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I trust in Your instructions for me, I will not rely on my own understanding. Please direct my path.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 39:1-41:16, Ephesians 1:1-23, Psalms 66:1-20, Proverbs 23:25-28
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.