Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (52924 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Wednesday, 15th July 2020

*TOPIC: ENHANCING YOUR SENSITIVITY TO THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (4)*
Galatians 5:22-23

Today, I will be concluding what I started on how to enhance your sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life.

*7. Develop the fruit of the Spirit according to Galatians 5.*
The fruit of the Spirit helps us to protect the voice of God in our lives and the direction and leading of the Holy Spirit.

*8. Reduce emotionalism and human opinion from your affairs.*
The fear of man brings a snare. Emotionalism is the assassin of spirituality. God didn’t give you emotions to guide you. He gave you emotions to know things that are wrong physically.

*9. Negative passions reduce spiritual sensitivity.*
Be careful of things that get you into anger. Anybody that gets you angry is reducing your spiritual sensitivity. The degree of your negative emotions is the opposite of your spiritual sensitivity.

*10. Beware of giving heed to lying spirit.*
Be careful and beware of strange prophecy that doesn’t follow scriptural protocols. Generally, God will not speak to you out of the blues. He will speak to you in the context of the known and provable in your life. Once you obey a wrong prophecy, you are going in the wrong direction.

*11. Fasting Regularly.*
Fasting does not change God, but it acts as a spiritual booster. It takes you deeper to a higher level in prayer, worship, studying the word. It enhances your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

*Don’t forget that your greatness in life is connected to your sensitivity, not your sensibility.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for enhanced sensitivity and take authority over every dullness of perception in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 19:1-21:30, Romans 2:25-3:8, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 19:10-12
________

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2020
Thursday, 16th July 2020

*TOPIC: WAYS BY WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT CONTACTS YOUR SPIRIT MAN*
ROMANS 8:14

You can, with the help of the Holy Spirit, find out ways by which your spirit man gets across to you.

*1. CONSTRAINTS AND RESTRAINTS (Acts 16:7, Job 32:18-20):* This is one major way to know that you should or should not do something. A constraint is a strong inner pressure to go ahead. Restraint is an equally strong inner pressure not to go ahead.

*2. PERCEPTION (Acts 14:8-10, Mark 2:cool:* The best way to deal with the spirit of lies is through perception. Perception is your spirit giving you warning signals so that you can prepare for things ahead.

*3. BEING GRIEVED (Acts 16:16-18):* To be grieved means to suddenly have a sinking sensation in the pit of your belly over a matter; you lose all joy on the matter, and an unexplainable sense of sorrow overpowers you concerning the matter.

*4. MENTAL IMPRESSIONS (Acts 11:5-16):* One of the ways by which your spirit man brings mental impressions to you is by bringing things to your remembrance.

*5. REVELATION (I Corinthians 2:9-12):* To reveal means ‘to allow to be made known’. Revelation is like having a sensation, a light, go up in your belly on an issue and you just suddenly see the thing in its true colour. Revelation is not something that happens for long, it happens in a flash.

*6. REST (Micah 2:10):* This is one of the quickest ways to know if you are in the wrong place. If your spirit is not at rest where you are, begin to ask questions about where you should go.

*7. HEART STIRRING (Haggai 1:14):* A heart-stirring is a divine move in your heart – an excitement. You don’t have to force yourself. Just allow God to do the stirring and if there is a stirring, follow it.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I open my spirit man to divine communications from now on, let the light of the Holy Spirit shine upon my spirit and let my spirit man come alive in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 22:1-23:32, Romans 3:9-31, Psalm 12:1-8, Proverbs 19:13-14
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Friday, 17th July 2020

*TOPIC: THE HOLY GHOST: OUR ADVANTAGE*
JOHN 16:4-7

The more you stay in conflict with the Holy Ghost, the greater the chances of the devil to succeed against you. *The presence of the Holy Ghost and His ministry in our lives as believers is our advantage. We have an advantage in the Holy Ghost.* He knows all, while all that a man knows is just now. Time has three periods: past, present, future and your body can only live in the present. Your soul can live both in the past and present, that’s why you have a memory but only your spirit can live in the past, present, and future. *As brilliant as a man may be, no matter his qualification, he doesn't know the next minute.* You don't know what's going to happen.

*If you have the Holy Spirit and your born-again spirit working together, you are going to have an advantage, an unfair advantage, on others.* This is because if I know what's going to happen tomorrow, I can take a decision now that doesn't look reasonable to other people but will position me somewhere wonderful as far as the future is concerned.

Jesus said in John 16:7, _“It is to your advantage that I go away...”_ and if we're going to experience the Holy Ghost the way God wants us to experience Him, we must do something that looks sacrilegious to our mind but it's not in the spirit sense. You must place importance on the presence of the Holy Ghost in your life. *What Jesus came to do is different from what the Holy Ghost has come to do. What Jesus came to do brought us into salvation and we're now children of God, but it is what the Holy Ghost has come to do that will bring the salvation into manifestation.* It is possible for you to be saved and there's no difference in your experience from somebody that is not saved because you're not developing a scriptural relationship with the Holy Ghost.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, I open up my life to intelligently take advantage of Your ministry to my advantage in life.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 24:1-26:11, Romans 4:1-12, Psalm 13:1-6, Proverbs 19:15-16
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Saturday, 18th July 2020

*TOPIC: HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH (1)*
PHILIPPIANS 3:3, PROVERBS 16:25

To have no confidence in the flesh means *we will not build our confidence on our senses and all that can come from the senses. It doesn't mean that we despise it, but we're not building our confidence on it. It is a ticket to failure in life to be sense-ruled.* The danger of having confidence in the flesh is that your operations and interactions with life will only end at the level of your soul, and the devil can interfere with that realm.

There are situations that if you rely on human senses alone, you won’t come out of them. *There are decisions you cannot make and be accurate with the human senses alone. You will get to a juncture in life that you will need more than the five senses to make it.* That was exactly what Apostle Paul was saying; that we are not going to base our judgments in life just on the senses.

What is the key point here? We must strive to do everything possible in life to develop our spirit. *If you don't plan to develop your spirit, you'll be a candidate for deception in this world. The devil is going to cheat you;* he’s going to rob you, and he can actually hurt you. *Developing your spirit will come with a price;* you will have to submit what is important in the world and what is respected among men so as to learn what is important in God.

*PRAYER:* LORD, I pray that You will help me to pay the price of developing my spirit. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 26:12-27:34, Romans 4:13-5:5, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 19:1
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Sunday, 19th July 2020

*TOPIC: HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH (2)*
PHILIPPIANS 3:3, 1 SAMUEL 16:7

We started looking at the subject of not having confidence in the flesh yesterday and we will continue today. *God wants us to place priority on the development of our spirit.* If you look at the experience of Samuel in the house of Jesse, he was almost moved by the flesh, having considered the eldest son of Jesse with the senses. Samuel was not a frivolous prophet of God. His prophetic accuracy was second to none (1 Samuel 3:19). He almost anointed the wrong man, but he was saved by the development of his spirit. *It was his sensitivity to the Holy Spirit that overruled what he was considering with the human senses.*

There are human beings that have the best of natural abilities and features that God will never choose. For a man that is carnally-minded, he would have considered such individuals and put them in critical positions before he knew he had made a wrong choice. _A man that will go far with God and make less mistakes in life will submit to the leadership of the Holy Spirit._ *In the world, maturity is seen by increasing independence from your parents but in God, maturity is seen in increasing dependence on Him.*

*The truth about the future is that your body and your soul don't know anything about it.* Everything that you can do is just a projection and there's no accuracy in that. It's like a game of chance (may or may not) and you can't live your future based on chance. *That's why God wants us to know the Holy Spirit.*

*PRAYER:* I receive grace to continually depend on the Holy Spirit as He leads me into the future. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 28:1-29:30, Romans 5:6-21, Psalm 15:1-5, Proverbs 19:18-19
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Monday, 20th July 2020

*TOPIC: THE DEVIL CAN HANDLE THE NATURAL*
PHILIPPIANS 3:5-8

A man can be easily deceived by his achievements in life such that he thinks he doesn’t need God. The danger of that is that the devil can handle the natural. *It doesn't matter who you are, the devil can handle whatever you are in the physical but he can't handle the Holy Ghost.* It doesn't matter what you have become, once it is something that you have become naturally, the devil can handle it and he doesn't want you to ever leave that zone where he can handle you.

*To build a walk with the Holy Spirit, you have to first lay down different things in the physical that you have built your confidence upon.* Those are the things that give you a sense of satisfaction without Him; those things that have the tendency to give you a sense of arrogance and confidence in what you know or have become.

When I was in secondary school, I never prayed to pass examinations. It's only recently that I found out that people needed prayers to pass examinations. When I was writing my examinations, I never fasted and prayed. Sometimes, I even tested myself to know how little I could read to pass because I knew I was naturally capable, but I understand better now. I don't see anything wrong in praying for people. I understand why people need prayer, not just to pass, but for God to guide and lead them.

*If all you have confidence in is what you have become in the flesh, the devil will corner you somewhere and you don’t want to find yourself there.*

*PRAYER:* I receive grace to build my walk with the Holy Spirit and not build my confidence in the flesh. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 1:1-3:17, Romans 6:1-23, Psalm 16:1-11, Proverbs 19:20-21
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Tuesday, 21st July 2020

*TOPIC: PROFITING THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT*
ISAIAH 48:17, 30:21

As Christians, we have a major advantage in life, but it is unfortunate that most of us don’t take that advantage. *Our advantage is in the person of the Holy Spirit.* The Bible says He will instruct us and teach us in the way we should go and guide us with His eyes (Psalms 32:cool. That is a major advantage because *when God leads you, He will guide you to profit. A lot of Christians lose in life because they are not following the Holy Spirit, the Guide.* They find it difficult to follow the Guide because they are not developing a walk with Him. They are not developing a walk with Him because they are promoting some other things in their relationships.

*It's very important that we as Christians understand the advantage that we have and that we don't move into a disadvantage.* If something looks right to you and God says, “No, there is danger there, don't get involved”, then don't move but stay. Your brain cannot be more accurate than the Holy Spirit. The Bible says in (Prov 14:12), _“There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.”_

*Promoting your mind above God’s leading can be devastating.* Your mind can only relate with your past and your present but the Holy Spirit is the One that has access into the future events. So, *it is to our greatest advantage when we develop a sound walk and relationship with the Holy Spirit.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me to develop a walk with You so that you can teach me to profit in life. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 4:1-6:11, Romans 7:1-13, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 19:22-23
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Wednesday, 22nd July 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T LET THE MIND TAKE THE PLACE OF THE SPIRIT*
PSALMS 32:8

I am not saying you should stop using your brain or stop thinking. When you don’t use your brain and you claim you are following the Holy Spirit, that is mysticism, not Christianity. Being a Christian does not mean you throw your brains out of the window. The Bible says _“whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”_ *You don’t use your spirit to think, you use your mind, but you must not promote your mind above divine leading.*

*True Christianity is manifested in continuous dependence on the leading of the Holy Spirit.* Holy Spirit is the leader, He is the one that knows the way to your destination. I’ve heard some preachers say, “God gave me a mind to think, why do I have to pray about everything?” Yes, *God gave you a mind to think but He didn't give you a mind to lead you. Your mind was given you to analyse and break down what your spirit receives.*

*God gave you your mind as a tool, not as a leader.* It is your mind that will cook and nurture what your spirit receives. However, *your mind is not supposed to start working until the spirit has given it the substance to work on. You must train your mind, no matter the level of your brilliance, to follow your spirit because your mind doesn't know the way.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, I pray that You will lead the way and I will follow. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 6:12-8:10, Romans 7:14-8:8, Psalm 18:1-15, Proverbs 19:24-25
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Thursday, 23rd July 2020

*TOPIC: SENSITIVITY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: YOUR ADVANTAGE (1)*
LUKE 2:25-27

I want you to pay attention to these three words: *EDUCATION, SMARTNESS AND SENSITIVITY.* In the world, the first two words rule their operations. However, when you come into the kingdom, the ruling word is sensitivity. In life, some will be educated and some will be smart but when you step on the Kingdom road for a journey, the ruling word is sensitivity. *Education* is a function of the brain and the soul of man, *smartness* is a manifestation of the residue of sin in man, but *sensitivity is a manifestation of a heart cultivated by God. Sensitivity will give your life a cutting-edge, making you effective and productive.*

*There are five things that are connected to your sensitivity:*

(a) Your destiny;
(b) Your greatness;
(c) Your victory;
(d) Your accuracy; and
(e) Your escape from danger.

When you look at the life of Simeon in our text above, that man had waited for the consolation of Israel for years and he was old, but you know what? The day Jesus was going to be dedicated in the temple, nobody knew, but in verse 27, Bible says “And he came by the Spirit into the temple”. The Amplified version says “And prompted by the Holy Spirit, he came into the temple”. *What a sensitivity! That is the place that God wants you and I to come to, that critical things in life and destiny will not be hidden from you.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, from today I give myself to activities that will enhance my sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 8:11-10:19, Romans 8:9-25, Psalm 18:16-36, Proverbs 19:26
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Friday, 24th July 2020

*TOPIC: SENSITIVITY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT: YOUR ADVANTAGE (2)*
Luke 2:25-27

Today, I will continue from where we stopped yesterday by showing you *different levels of sensitivity that are available to man.*

The first level is *NO SENSITIVITY AT ALL.* This is a very dangerous place to be. This is when the person is dense spiritually. A born-again man can get to that place if he is not careful. You must make sure that is not your case.

The second level is *LOW SENSITIVITY.* This is a bit higher than the first level but is still not safe for a child of God. You remember Jacob in Genesis 26:18, he said, _“Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it."_ That is low sensitivity.

The third level is *BEING SENSITIVE* while the fourth level is *HIGH SENSITIVITY.* There are some positions you cannot occupy and operate with no sensitivity or low sensitivity. You will need a high level of sensitivity to survive as a senior military officer, a senior police officer and so on, you need a high sensitivity. *For you to be an effective minister of the Gospel, you need high sensitivity.*

*Not everything that has to do with your greatness will come through your struggle, but through your sensitivity.* It’s not just any job that is alright for you but you need sensitivity to know the right job. People may wonder at a doctor going into hotel business, but that could be sensitivity guiding him even though it doesn’t sound normal. *Sensitivity is what makes you to cross from normal to great.*

*PRAYER:* I receive a fresh baptism of a high level of sensitivity in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 11:1-13:22, Romans 8:26-39, Psalm 18:37-50, Proverbs 19:27-29
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Saturday, 25th July 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T DEPEND ON ANOTHER PERSON’S SENSITIVITY*
1 CORINTHIANS 2:9-10

As we go into today’s message from the Lord, let me ask you a very important question. *How long will you continue to depend on another person’s sensitivity?*

*God wants you to develop your own sensitivity. Let another person's sensitivity in your life be complimentary.* As a couple, both of you should have your individual sensitivity to the Holy Ghost, although there would be times like Solomon said that if one falls, the other will lift him up (Ecc. 4:10). *Don’t be a man that says it is my wife that knows how to pray and hear God. Each person should learn to hear God personally.*

Christian children must develop their personal sensitivity as well. There will be a time that the sensitivity of your parents is what will guide you and preserve you in life. Meanwhile, a time will come when God expects that you should have grown and be able to pick instructions, directions and guidance in the spirit by yourself. Sometimes, it is the sensitivity of the children that would preserve the parents and vice-versa at other times. *So don't just bank on your father’s, your wife’s, your husband’s or your pastor’s sensitivity; develop your own!*

There are things your education, no matter how brilliant you are, will not give you access into because they are not being discussed in the university lecture rooms; they are only revealed to us by the Holy Ghost. *Do you want to have access to what He has prepared for you? How does He reveal it to you? He reveals it to you by the Holy Ghost.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, help me to develop my own personal sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. Amen!!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 14:1-16:14, Romans 9:1-24, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 20:1
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Monday, 27th July 2020

*TOPIC: MAINTAINING THE RIGHT POSTURE IN QUIETNESS*
MARK 1:30-36

*Quietness before God requires the right posture.* Posture deals with the way in which you hold your body in a situation, which ultimately affects your attitude and attention. It conveys your seriousness or lack of it before God and what you can receive in quietness.

*When you appear before God, do not be familiar or careless in His presence.* Though there is no law in the Bible that says to pray with eyes closed, however if you need to start by closing your eyes to concentrate on the presence of God within you or around you, then close your eyes.

What is the right posture for you to pray? Some people kneel to pray, others stand. A posture of kneeling for so long may hurt and result in distraction for some. In that case, get up and walk around while praying.

*Discipline yourself.* Do not lie down in bed, on the same spot where you woke up, to have your quiet time. You will fall back asleep. Instead, practice the principle of relocation. See Jesus’ example in Mark 1:35, He got up from sleep, walked to a solitary place and there prayed. His posture is a communication to the Holy Ghost that he is serious to listen to Him.

Just like a student makes his teacher eager to teach him by an attitude of hunger that he sustains through asking questions and showing interest in what the teacher is doing, you must *make the Holy Ghost eager to talk to you by your posture and attitude in his presence.*

*PRAYER:* Like Jesus, I will discipline myself to maintain the right attitude that allows the Holy Spirit to teach and instruct me every day, in Jesus Name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 19:1-20:37, Romans 10:14-11:12, Psalm 21:1-13, Proverbs 20:4-6
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Tuesday, 28th July 2020

*TOPIC: INCREASE FEEDING ON THE WORD OF GOD (1)*
LUKE 4:1-4

Another thing you must do to enhance your sensitivity to the Holy Spirit is to increase your feeding on the word of God. Jesus said, _“Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God.”_

The word of God is as critical to your spirit as food is critical to your body. *There are other books written about God or written about the Word of God, but nothing can substitute feeding on the word of God itself - the Bible.* A Christian increases the feeding on the Word of God by studying it personally. Feeding of the word is in different stages:

*1. Read the word of God:*

Establish a consistent feeding on the Bible. Read it more and more. *In The Dream Centre Church, we encourage every serious Christian to read at least ten chapters of the Bible daily, just as a general reading.* You will face a demonic resistance to reading the Bible personally, such as sleepiness. *If you feel sleepy while reading it, stand up and read it aloud.* That way, you are sowing the word into your spirit.

*2. Study the Word of God:*

After reading the Bible, then study it. You can study a subject, e.g., faith, or study a character, e.g., Jesus. *It is highly recommended to get tools that will enhance your Bible study.* Get a good Bible, a concordance, a notebook, a pen. *Write out your findings, the communications of the Holy Spirit to you while you study the Bible.*

*3. Meditate on the Word of God:*

Meditation means to ponder upon, fix upon the mind and to mutter it back to yourself. Meditation does to your spirit what digestion does to the food into your body. *It is the meditation on the Word of God that converts the spiritual energy in the truth of the meal of the word of God into your spirit.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, as I commit to the practices of reading, study and meditation of your word, open up the substance within your word, until revelation of the truth comes upon my spirit, in Jesus Name Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 21:1-23:21, Romans 11:13-36, Psalm 22:1-18, Proverbs 20:7
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Wednesday, 29th July 2020

*TOPIC: INCREASE FEEDING ON THE WORD OF GOD (2)*
ROMANS 10:17, PSALMS 62:11

Let's continue looking at the ways your can effectively feed on the word of God.

*4. Listen to the Spoken Word*

Another way to increase feeding on the Word of God is to listen to the spoken word of God. These days, with the advantage of technology, access to the spoken word of God is easier than ever. *Anyone can listen on-the-go to audio versions of the Bible and anointed teachings of approved men of God.*

*One-time hearing is not enough.* In the excitement that the Word of God brings, you will miss the substance of it. *At the minimum, before you can receive spiritual substance from any teaching, you must listen to it two times.* Be like David in Psalms 62:11, for every time God spoke, he heard it twice. The Holy Spirit and Word of God are of the same material; *when you stuff yourself full of the Word of God, you are more in-tune with the Holy Spirit.*

*The more you expose yourself to the Word of God, the more it impacts your ability to separate between your flesh, your soul and your spirit.* The desires of your flesh are always contrary to the desires of your spirit; and the spirit is against the flesh. A Christian should be able to tell those apart. However, it is tougher to separate the emotions, fantasies and likes of the soul from the spirit, especially if such persons have not consistently cleansed or renewed the mind by the word of God.

Over time, people develop deep-seated, subconscious desires in their soul, carefully deposited by the devil, that commands life’s preference. If not properly subjected to the Word of God, such desires could mature and even be confused for spiritual leadings. That is why you must *invest your time, money, attention and energy into developing your spirit.* The Word of God will renew your mind and divide between the fine lines of your soul and spirit, and even help you judge the root of the thoughts and intents of your heart.

*PRAYER:* Father, let your word come alive in me. Let it pierce through every part of my flesh, soul and spirit, until your will alone is strengthened in me. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 24:1-25:28, Romans 12:1-21, Psalm 22:19-31, Proverbs 20:8-10
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Thursday, 30th July 2020

*TOPIC: REGULAR FASTING ENHANCES YOUR SENSITIVITY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT*
ISAIAH 40:31

_“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”_

*The basic principle of fasting is to withdraw from a legitimate demand of your body or habit for a period to concentrate on your spirit.* This could be food, newspapers, television or even natural fellowship with other human beings. If correctly practiced, fasting will enhance your sensitivity to the spirit. *The purpose of fasting is to have time to focus on spiritual activities, praying and seeking God’s face.*

There are different kinds of fasting:

*1. Corporate fasting*

In the Dream Centre Church, starting from November of each year, we observe an annual 40 days fasting in preparation for the coming year. This is a corporate event where we follow the Holy Spirit through the leadership of the church pastor.

*2. Private fasting*

Private fasting can be done by a Christian through the Holy Spirit’s direction or self-imposed fasting out of a position of Christian maturity.

Regardless of the fasting type, let it be clear what you are doing. *Abstaining from food is not the goal but focusing on the spirit. Therefore, focus on the spirit.* Do not give any room to the devil during your fasting. The devil will attempt to assault your conscience and your body will fight you. That is because he does not want you to do something that will make you sensitive and spiritual.

There is no law that says your fasting must be done within specific hours of the day. During a private fast, if you plan to fast your breakfast alone, determine that between you and God, and spend your breakfast hour praying and gaining sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

*PRAYER:* Father, let your word come alive in me. Let it pierce through every part of my flesh, soul and spirit, until your will alone is strengthened in me. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 26:1-28:27, Romans 13:1-14, Psalm 23:1-6, Proverbs 20:11
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Friday, 31st July 2020

*TOPIC: DO NOT DISAPPOINT THOSE WHO DEPEND ON YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE*
PROVERBS 10:17 AMPC

_“He who heeds instruction and correction is [not only himself] in the way of life [but also] is a way of life for others……”_

A man of God said, *“Develop your spiritual life to the point that those that depend on your spiritual life will not be disappointed when they need it”.* God wants someone to hear this statement again today. The voice of alert in that statement should drive you to seek greater sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.

*As you move on in life, there would be people that will need your spiritual development, not just yourself alone.* In the future, someone that you love will need your ability to hear God for their preservation, do not disappoint them. It could be your spouse, your child, your friend; *do all that is necessary right now to develop enough sensitivity to the Holy Spirit for their sake.*

As a pastor, father, mother, mentor, these positions of leadership require accuracy in the assignment of shaping and moulding human lives for God into the future. How would you help people make the right decisions today that will safeguard their tomorrow? Do you know what tomorrow holds? *Only God knows what tomorrow holds, but when you expose yourself to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, things that you need to know will come out of obscurity into the realm of awareness to you.* The communications of the Holy Ghost, the leadings and whispers of the Holy Ghost becomes real to you.

Romans 8:14
_“As many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”_

*You must master sensitivity to the Holy Ghost, so such that when you are faced with leading others through Him, you are not mistaken or in doubt.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, increase my sensitivity and awareness of You. Let me master Your voice and leadership of my spirit, in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 29:1-36, Romans 14:1-23, Psalm 24:1-10, Proverbs 20:12
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Saturday, 1st August 2020

*TOPIC: THE SPIRITUAL IDENTITY OF THE BELIEVER*
EPHESIANS 1:3, PSALM 1

*Welcome to August! This month, our focus will be on the marks of a blessed man.* As a believer, God has called you to be a blessed man. The Bible makes us understand that we have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. He has called you to the blessing, and *your spiritual identity as a blessed man is superior to being rich.* Physical wealth is just one of the many ways spiritual blessings could find expression in a man’s life and *what you should be pursuing, protecting and cultivating must be the blessing and to become that man the Bible describes as the blessed man.*

However, it is not every Christian that is manifesting this divine blessing that they carry. Many people walk as slaves although they carry enough blessing to dominate the earth. What could be the reason for this? *God did not create you to struggle in life. He has imputed automatic mechanisms upon the earth to see to your unlimited prosperity.*

The first thing is to understand this truth and allow it to settle in your heart - that *your spiritual identity is that of a blessed man.* You must then take practical steps to live in the reality of what you have deposited in your spiritual account.

Pay attention to all that God will be highlighting to you all through this month as we go through this study and *it is my prayer that your eyes will be opened to how you can align your experiences to the blessings God has placed upon you to manifest in life.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, I pray for the grace to live in accordance with the spiritual promises I have in Christ Jesus. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 30:1-31:21, Romans 15:1-22, Psalm 25:1-15, Proverbs 20:13-15
____

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
___

Copyright ©️ 2020

________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Sunday, 2nd August 2020

*TOPIC: THE LABOUR OF THE BLESSED MAN*
PROVERBS 23:4

*The motivation of a child of God is to labour to be blessed and not to be rich.* A man can be rich without being blessed, but a man cannot be blessed without being rich. As a child of God, this is what you must settle for – that what you are pouring yourself into and giving yourself to, must not be to acquire wealth as unbelievers do.

As His child, one important thing that God wants you to get a hold of, is to get your philosophies right before you begin to pursue things. *One of the purposes of God for raising us in homes is to give us the right philosophies of life.* If you grew up in a good family, whether your father was wealthy or not, if he understood his responsibility and took care of your basic needs at home, one of the first things you would have is a wholesome relationship with money. If however, you come from a home where there is lack and your father did not perform his responsibilities, you will tend to have a wrong philosophy about money.

Such people think that money answers all things and they will look for it by all means. *People with this kind of wrong philosophy to life often assume that everybody worships money.* However, by developing a good relationship with the Word of God, errors such as this can be corrected in people’s lives and they will become transformed into the divine mindset by exposing themselves to God’s thoughts.

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, deliver me from every vain labour I am currently involved in and guide me into the right labour that will produce the blessing in my life in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 32:1-33:13, Romans 15:23-16:9, Psalm 25:16-22, Proverbs 20:16-18
____

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
___

Copyright ©️ 2020

________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Monday, 3rd August 2020

*TOPIC: CASTING ALL YOUR CARES ON THE LORD*
1 PETER 5:7

*There are three positions in which the word care can be used:*
• Careful
• Careless
• Carefree

Most people that are careless claim to be carefree. A carefree person is a person that has plans but is not worried. He has plans, he is thinking about tomorrow, but he is not worried about tomorrow. A careless person, on the other hand, is someone that does not care about tomorrow. God does not want you to be careless. Just as *He does not want you to be careless, He also does not want you to be careful – full of cares – such that you cannot sleep because you are worried about tomorrow.*

*God wants us to be carefree by handing over our cares to Him.* As a pastor for example, anytime I want to preach, I come with a carefree mind and not a careless mind. I take thoughts about the message; the scriptures I am going to share and the direction of the sermon after I have opened myself up to the Holy Spirit. But then, if I suddenly begin to worry about people not coming and saying, “O God of heaven, let them come. But what if people come and they do not listen?” If I begin to worry about that, then I am crossing the line to being “careful”.

The Bible is not saying do not *plan for tomorrow; it is saying plan for tomorrow with a carefree attitude, with the mind that God is in charge: “I am making plans under the watchful eyes of God. My plans are going to be blessed by God.”*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, help me to continually trust and cast all my cares upon you in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 33:14-34:33, Romans 16:10-27, Psalm 26:1-12, Proverbs 20:19
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

1 Like

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Tuesday, 4th August 2020

*TOPIC: GET RID OF WORRY*
MATTHEW 6:25-34

*God wants us to operate like those birds in Matthew 6:26.* You have never woken up in the morning to see a bird by your window saying, “Excuse me, no breakfast this morning?” They have never complained to anybody. God supplies their food. However, birds still have to fly; they have to move around to locate what God has provided for them to eat for that day. The lion still has to hunt in the bush, but, surely, it would get something. They do their part, and so you must do your own. God has arranged it that every animal gets something to eat – even the animal that the lion will eat would have eaten before the lion gets it as its prey.

*The truth is that as powerful as God is, He cannot work in an atmosphere of worry.* This is the more reason why many of God’s people do not experience His power and involvement in their lives; they create a toxic atmosphere around their spirit— an atmosphere of worry, tension, and unforgiveness.

God wants us to learn from the birds, He wants you to operate like that by just enjoying yourself every day of your life. *Though there are challenges in life with its ups and downs, these are part of what makes you who you are supposed to be.* If you have a life where there is no challenge, you would not develop at all.

Therefore, do not see those challenges and situations as enemies; see them as provisions that God has made available for your growth.

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, I rebuke every spirit that wants to create an atmosphere of worry around my life and affairs in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 35:1-36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1-17, Psalm 27:1-6, Proverbs 20:20-21
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Wednesday, 5th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE AUTOMATIC PROGRAMME OF GOD FOR A BLESSED LIFE*
MARK 4:26-28

In the text for today, the Greek word for the statement _“the earth yields crop by itself”_ is the word _“automatos”._ It is from this same word that we get the word “automatic”.

What God is saying in this passage is that when a man takes a seed and puts it into the ground, he starts an automatic programme. He does not need to worry again. The ground has a mechanism that God has put inside it that begins to work to make the seed grow. *The only thing that would make that mechanism not to work is if no seed is planted inside the ground.* Once you put a seed in the ground, the programme kicks into operation. First, the blade, then the ear and then the plant begins to grow.

*Your success on the earth is supposed to be the outcome of an automatic programme* – as automatic as the result from seeds planted in the ground. *The question is this: what seeds are you supposed to put in the ground for your automatic programme to kick off?* When the bird wakes up in the morning, it is just searching for where to connect to the automatic programme that God has set in place for the bird to eat. This is how things must be working out for you too.

*When it comes to your interaction with life, there is an automatic process that God has built in it, and if you understand it and engage it in your life, it would produce the results that God wants it to produce.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, help me to consistently put the right seeds in place for my life to produce positive results in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 1:1-2:70, 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5, Psalm 27:7-14, Proverbs 20:22-23
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Thursday, 6th August 2020

*TOPIC:THE PATH OF THE BLESSED MAN*- PROVERBS 4:18

*As a Christian, it is possible for you to have a life on the earth different from the one that God planned, but the life that is different from the one that God planned will also be different in function from the way God planned it to be*. Toiling is different from working as toiling is working without the assurance of any positive result. There are people that work a lot without worrying and those that worry a lot without working. God does not say we should not work. We are to work but then, we are not to worry.

*Success should not be a surprise in your life as a child of God; it should be the expectation of your life*. In fact, failure is the wonder that angels are amazed at in the life of God’s children. They wonder, “How did he or she get that? How could that happen to him or her?”

Our text today makes us understand that *all you need to do to become the blessed man is to become “the just”* and function as the just. It is an automatic thing. So, a child of God should simply labour to understand how he should function as the just. Once you understand how the just should function, things will just keep getting better and better for you until the perfect day. The strange thing that happens in the church is to find Christians surprised at success like unbelievers are surprised at it. It means that many times, we come to church without allowing God to change our mindset.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, deliver me from every wrong labour and place my feet on the right path of the just man in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezra 3:1-4:23, 1 Corinthians 2:6-3:4, Psalm 28:1-9, Proverbs 20:24-25
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Friday, 7th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE BLESSED MAN HAS HIS MIND FIXED ON GOD’S WORD*
ROMANS 12:2

Many of God’s children are better at their profession than as Christians. The reason for this is that they have allowed the training of their profession to affect their mindset, while the higher truth of their Christian faith has not done the same. This is why *the Spirit of God enjoins us to be transformed by the renewing of our mind.*

Just as a medical doctor who is a kidney specialist or a psychiatrist has become transformed (because of the number of years he has spent exposing himself to the information in those fields). In the same way, *the Christian that starts to come to church is to expose himself to the truth of the Word of God and have his mind and mental processes transformed to the divine viewpoint.*

*The problem with the child of God is not the devil, it is that he has not become convinced of the Bible that is in his hands and the truths therein.* If you are that convinced that by the stripes of Jesus you were healed, no pain in your body would change your mind that you are still sick.

*In life situations, God is the authority that backs up your position as a child of God.* Your position is not with men; it is with God, on Whose word you are standing, and the devil that is confronting you. *If you are determined to take your stand for as long as it takes for your position to be justified, you will have your justification.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, help me to continually depend on Your Word, and allow it to form my mindset as I go through life in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 4:24-6:22, 1 Corinthians 3:5-23, Psalm 29:1-11, Proverbs 20:26-27
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Saturday, 8th August 2020

*TOPIC: LIVING THE BLESSED LIFE*
EPHESIANS 2:10 (AMPC)

*God has planned that we live the blessed life, a life that is free from struggles.* The authority of your position as a child of God is between God and the devil that is confronting you. You are to stand and take your position for as long as it would take until you are justified.

If man did not fall, there would be no need for us to be taught how to live by faith or how to be led by the Holy Spirit. *When Adam fell, he lost everything that came with the blessing. This is why we have to be taught how to live correctly again.*

When Jesus came, He did not need to be taught how to be led by the Holy Spirit; He walked perfectly by the Holy Spirit because He did not partake in the fallen nature. Thus, *the more we grow in redemption, the more the blessing manifests in our lives, the less we will need somebody to help us and the more we can move into a place where we can help other people.*

It does not please God that it should be the Pastor alone that can pray for the sick. God plans that there should not be anyone that is sick in the church. *The believers laying hands on the sick should not be sick themselves.* The earlier you get out of the rank of the sick and get into the rank of people that lay hands on the sick to recover, the faster you will be in fulfilling your destiny.

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, I make a commitment to grow in redemption for the blessing of God to manifest in my life in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 7:1-8:20, 1 Corinthians 4:1-21, Psalm 30:1-12, Proverbs 20:28-30
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Sunday, 9th August 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE POSITIONS, A MAN CAN HAVE TOWARDS MONEY FOR EFFECTIVENESS IN LIFE AND DESTINY (I)*
PROVERBS 10:22, I TIMOTHY 6:9

Today, we will be looking at the different positions a man can take towards money. The source of any blessing that comes into your life matters a lot. *It is better not to have something than to desire it from the devil.* The devil will always add something negative to a man, but the blessings of the Lord maketh rich without adding any sorrow. The level of your cravings for money will influence your position towards it.

*1. Money as a currency:* The first position you can have towards money is to see it as a medium of exchange and a source of wealth. At this level, money is neutral. But *how you spend money will not leave you the same just as how you get it too, it can either affect you positively or negatively.*

Hence, *there is a need to get your philosophies about money correctly and avoid the danger of wrong desires for money.* You need to identify the reasons why you desire to be rich in the order of importance, if your reasons contradict the will of God, the devil will come to offer you something else. God has His reasons for blessing people. God told me many years ago: _“My son, everything that I plan to give you under the sun, the devil can also give you - promotion, physical things, a wife, a husband! You must make up your mind who you want your source to be – God or the devil.”_

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, enlighten my heart and quench every wrong craving and desire for money. I choose You to be my source.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 8:21-9:15, 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Psalm 31:1-8, Proverbs 21:1-2
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Monday, 10th August 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE POSITIONS, A MAN CAN HAVE TOWARDS MONEY FOR EFFECTIVENESS IN LIFE AND DESTINY (II)*
I TIMOTHY 6:9, JOHN 14:30-31

Yesterday, I established that how you use money will not leave you the same. God has a reason for blessing his people, and you must be able to find out why you may develop wrong desires to make money or use it negatively. *When you know the ways of the Lord, you will be able to appropriate money in synchronism with His purpose.*

In John 14:30-31, the love of the Father in Jesus was greater than what the prince of this world came to offer Him. *One of the major reasons why somebody will accept the offer of the devil is because he lacks the understanding of God’s ways and purpose.*

According to 1 Timothy 6:9, those that desire to be rich can set their will against the purpose of God. Understand that “being rich” in this context is not limited to an inordinate desire for money alone. *The desire to be rich at the expense of every other thing blinds people’s eyes to all other things.*

Some people can bribe, kill, or bear false witness to achieve their desires. Such people can enter into covenants with the devil and sell their souls. That was what happened to Judas Iscariot, the craving for the offer from the Chief Priests made him lose eternal purpose. *He went after money at the expense of the purpose of God. Even when the conscience of some tries to caution them that it is not right, they shut it down, claiming they will make it up.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I choose to know Your ways so I can appropriate the blessings You have given me in the direction of Your purpose.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 10:1-44, 1 Corinthians 6:1-20, Psalm 31:9-18, Proverbs 21:3
________

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Wednesday, 12th August 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE POSITIONS, A MAN CAN HAVE TOWARDS MONEY FOR EFFECTIVENESS IN LIFE AND DESTINY (IV): MONEY AS A TOOL*
1 TIMOTHY 6:10; MATTHEW 6:32-33

*Money can be a weapon of destruction against the devil and his operations if you channel it in the direction of God’s purpose.*

As a tool, money should be a means of expression of what is in your heart. *If you have cultivated the right values, the expression from your heart will be in the direction of what God is doing on the earth.* If you allow the workings of God in your life and give place to godliness, kindness, love, the Gospel, and real purpose in your heart, He will direct money to your hand.

But see a man who is devoid of these, with greed and wickedness in his heart, God would not want such a person to have money to misuse it. A poor man with one wife can be a polygamist at heart. It is because he is poor that you think he is a monogamist. Once he gets a little change, he will marry more wives. *Money does not improve you as a person but only increases your options in life.*

*God does not want you to use money for negative purposes.* You don’t need money to revenge or bring destruction to people’s lives. *Avoid covetousness and do away with cravings that drive a person to make money at all costs.* This can make a man stray away from the faith. *Strive to qualify yourself for real kingdom wealth.* This will position you ahead of others and magnetise you to what they are chasing. *Don’t seek after other things, go for the purpose, seek ye first things of the kingdom (Mathew 6:32-33).*

*PRAYER:* Father, help me to qualify myself for kingdom wealth. I will not follow strange desires and miss Your purpose.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Nehemiah 3:15-5:13, 1 Corinthians 7:25-40, Psalm 32:1-11, Proverbs 21:5-7

——————————
Dearly Beloved,

This is to specially invite every minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and all that has sensed the call of God upon their lives for the special annual *Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference 2020 (WOW2020).*

Clear your schedule and be ready for a time of refreshing as we receive of the Lord through the intensive ministrations of Rev. & Rev. (Mrs) Olusola Areogun during the special Recap for this year's Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference.

*Date:* 13th - 15th August 2020
*Thursday:* 4pm - 11pm (Rebroadcast 11pm - 6am)
*Friday:* 6am - 6pm (Rebroadcast 6pm - 6am)
*Saturday:* 6am - 6pm (Rebroadcast 6pm - 6am)

*To be part, you have to register via the registration link below:*
www.solaareogunministries.org/wow/
(Registration is free!)

*For enquiries: send a mail to lifeoasis@hotmail.com*
——————————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thursday, 13th August 2020

*TOPIC: BECOMING ALL THAT GOD HAS DESIGNED YOU TO BE*
1 PETER 1:23; 1 JOHN 5:4

God designed every human being to succeed and to be the best on this planet. *There is something God has put in every man to produce great results.* But you must determine your destiny depending on how you handle what you are designed for. Remember the Master gave each servant talents to profit according to his abilities. How they laboured with it determined their results (Matthew 25:14-15).

In the same way, *God has wired each person with the capacity to succeed. What you do with that capacity will determine if you will succeed.* Adam carried a nature to succeed on the earth because the life of God in him made everything to submit to his control. The fall of man caused a loss of that nature and power, however, the salvation that Christ brought restored man back to God with a new nature to succeed.

*Once you are born again, and you have the Holy Spirit in you, you have the advantage to succeed.* You are born again with the incorruptible seed of the word and you are designed to triumph on this planet. That new nature came with a capacity for you to succeed. *Whatsoever is born of God has overcome the world.*

*No matter the pressure that is coming against you spiritually, ancestrally, or physically, you have the power to overcome it.* However, if you allow yourself to be overcome, it is your choice. Your position in Christ will determine your result in life. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling. *Don’t carry a form of godliness; get the power that accompanies your faith in God.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I overcome every hindrance against my success in destiny. I choose to manifest what God has designed me for in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Nehemiah 5:14 - 7:73, 1 Corinthians 8:1-13, Psalm 33:1-11, Proverbs 21:8-10
——————————
Dearly Beloved,

This is to specially invite every minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and all that has sensed the call of God upon their lives for the special annual *Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference 2020 (WOW2020).*

Clear your schedule and be ready for a time of refreshing as we receive of the Lord through the intensive ministrations of Rev. & Rev. (Mrs) Olusola Areogun during the special Recap for this year's Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference.

(Registration is free!)

——————————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. MRS. OYENIKE AREOGUN.*
Friday, 14th August, 2020.

*QUALITIES OF A MAN THAT IS DESIGNED TO SUCCEED (I) - PROVERBS 26:13-16; LUKE 14:28-29.*

What are those qualities that you must imbibe to succeed in life? Let's go through some critical points.

1. Be responsible: God has designed you to be better than what you are now. Paul was a lawyer and member of the Sanhedrin, but God had designed him to be an Apostle. He did not become what God designed Him to be until he decided to follow the Lord. Then God brought him to Ananias to learn and understand the totality of what he was designed for. If you are currently in a wrong church, God will not release the totality of your design to you there. It is your responsibility to yield to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. Don’t settle for the lowest level of what you should become. Stretch yourself to reach the peak of what God designed you for.

2. Avoid laziness: Many Christians have left this planet with their installed capacity without manifesting anything on the earth. They are like the servant the Master gave one talent and he buried it. Don’t bury your installed capacity that God wired you with. Don’t be lazy in your work, prayer, exercising your faith, studying, meditating, and confessing the word. Some Christians are wallowing in ancestral poverty, failure, and mediocrity due to laziness. Arise, fight, and take your place among the great (Judges 18:9).

3. Prepare: What training are you going through? The training you are going through will prepare you for what you are destined to become. Start working towards what God has destined you for. Get on the road early. Early visions make for great journeys in life. Late visions produce redemption of lost years. Success is not supposed to be a miracle to you as a Christian, but it is supposed to be a by-product of living your normal Christian life, so live ready!

PRAYER: Lord, I receive grace to exert myself to achieve all that you have purposed me to become. I refuse to be lesser than what you designed me to be.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Nehemiah 7:73-9:21, 1 Corinthians 9:1-18, Psalm 33:12-22, Proverbs 21:11-12.

Dearly Beloved,

This is to specially invite every minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and all that has sensed the call of God upon their lives for the special annual Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference 2020 (WOW2020).

Date: 13th - 15th August 2020

Thursday: 4pm - 11pm (Rebroadcast 11pm - 6am)

Friday: 6am - 6pm (Rebroadcast 6pm - 6am)

Saturday: 6am - 6pm (Rebroadcast 6pm - 6am)

To be part, you have to register via the registration link below:

(Registration is free!)

For enquiries: send a mail to lifeoasis@hotmail.com

Copyright © 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Saturday, 15th August 2020

*TOPIC: QUALITIES OF A MAN THAT IS DESIGNED TO SUCCEED (II)*
PSALM 1:3, ISAIAH 1:19

We will continue from where we stopped yesterday.

*4. Work more:*

*If there is no prosperity in the life of a believer, it is either he is doing something wrong or he is not doing something right properly.* Some people are doing something right but doing it improperly. Some people are not working enough. According to the Bible, you shall work six days of the week. Of those six days, are you working a full day or half-day? *The fact that things are not yet working fine with the business you started does not mean you should sit down at home.*

*5. You must be willing and obedient:*

*Avoid selective, incomplete, partial, or delayed obedience.* Abraham obeyed God instantly and willingly (Genesis 22:3). Once you begin to negotiate divine instructions, you will choose what to obey. Abraham did not offer Isaac disgruntledly; he was satisfied with the decision of the Lord. And you can see the result of his obedience, even his sons were beneficiaries of it (Genesis 26:3-5; Genesis 28:4). *A child of God can be obedient without being willing,* and it does not take more than five seconds to become willing. *You can be obeying God in a spirit that is not acceptable to Him.*

*6. Avoid the things that will lure you away from the path of greatness God has set for you:*

Watch out for things that will bring a pull on your emotions to move you out of your instructions. *Avoid people that will make it difficult for you to obey God.* Abraham did not have to discuss the instruction with anybody. He obeyed instantly. Don’t get discouraged along the way and pull back. *Never allow flesh, emotions, culture, and prejudices to distract you.* Did God lead you to go there? Did God guide you to do that work? *If God is the One that led you to it and you are doing it, it will prosper.*

*PRAYER:* Father, grant me the strength to go all the way to manifest all that you have prepared for me. Help me not to fall for the scheme of the enemy.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Nehemiah 9:22-10:39, 1 Corinthians 9:19-10:13, Psalm 34:1-10, Proverbs 21:13
——————————
Dearly Beloved,

(Registration is free!)

——————————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
_______

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Sunday, 16th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (I)*
PROVERBS 10:22 (KJV)

_“The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and added no sorrow with it.”_

We will continue today as we look closely at the power of the blessing. As you progress in your Christian walk, you must refuse to let anything lure you out of the things that connect you to the blessing. *Most crucial to cultivating the blessed life is understanding the place of the leading and the direction of the Holy Spirit.*

The blessing is a force by law and it makes rich and adds no sorrow to it. *Rich is inferior to the blessing, for there are many things that a rich man will want to buy, though he has money, he will not be able to buy them, but a blessed man is not like that.* For example, it is not everyone that money means something to, but when you carry the blessing, what people will not sell for money they would be able to give you out of love.

*The life of the blessed does not mean you are without means; it simply means that you will acquire things in a way different from the person that has only money.* That is God’s plan for you as His child. Riches only move earthly things while the blessing moves both earthly and heavenly things. *The blessing serves as a routing device for every good in an area to come towards you and it is always a higher force that operates on anyone that carries it.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I thank you for blessing me. Help me to grow daily in my understanding of the blessing in Jesus Name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Nehemiah 11:1-12:26, 1 Corinthians 10:14-33, Psalm 34:11-22, Proverbs 21:14-16
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Monday, 17th August 2020

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (II)*
PROVERBS 10:22 (KJV)

Yesterday we started looking at the power of the blessing. For example, when you look at Joseph, there was something on him that determined who bought him because the blessing he carried was plotting the parameters of his life to the throne. As a child of God, you are a carrier of the blessing, and it is time for you to stop the devil from putting negative things on you. *One of the ways to trigger the blessing—because the blessing can hang upon you like a dormant force—is by vocalizing what you want to release the force into your environment.*

When Saul came under the spirit of insanity and he took a javelin to throw at David, he missed him. This happened not once, but twice and the Bible says that Saul became afraid of David (1 Sam. 18:10-12). Saul came from the tribe of Benjamin and their specialty was throwing the spear. They were reputed for their accuracy in throwing spears and shooting arrows. When Saul kept missing his target; young David, who was in a close range to him, he became afraid. Just like Potiphar saw that the Lord made everything that Joseph did to prosper, David kept dodging the javelins of Saul supernaturally.

The blessing that Joseph carried made a supernatural power to work with him so that *his natural result was more than natural effort.* This is what makes a blessed man superior to a rich man - *where your money ends, the blessing continues working.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I receive your blessing over me afresh today. Your blessing will no longer hang over me as a dormant force in Jesus Name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Nehemiah 12:27-13:31, 1 Corinthians 11:1-16, Psalm 35:1-16, Proverbs 21:17-18
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.