Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51357 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Tuesday, 7th December, 2021

*TOPIC: RECOGNIZING THE UNIQUENESS IN THE MAN AND WOMAN (1)*
1 Peter 3:1-7

*You need to understand that we are different from each other in marriage. It is not being a Christian alone that gives you victory in marriage; it is submission to the Holy Spirit that gives you victory in marriage.* That there will be challenges is a forgone conclusion, it will happen again and again in the course of your marriage.

*Conflicts are good; they make you understand each other better and develop resilience. If conflict drives you towards despise for each other, it is dangerous.* You can’t say you know someone intimately until you know the lines you shouldn’t cross with them; what turns them off, what turns them on, and those are some of the things that helps you to deal with conflicts. *Conflicts will come because both of you are coming from two different backgrounds.*

*For example, a man uses words to convey information and give instructions, while women use words to fellowship.* If your husband keeps insisting he told you something, a wise woman will not drag the issue but understand that it is just his makeup. That is why you find men that are not born again almost always fall into sexual sin with a woman that seems to read their mind – that was why David sent for Abigail.

A man wants a woman that can read his mind. It takes lifelong training and yielding to the Holy Spirit to read what your husband is thinking. As a woman, you may be thinking “can’t he just tell me?” Men just have a problem with that. *It is wisdom to know what you can change and know what you can’t change in your spouse.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, I receive the practical wisdom to know what I can and can’t change in my spouse in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Hosea 6:1-9:17, 3 John 1:1-14, Psalm 126:1-6, Proverbs 29:12-14

============
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Wednesday , 8th December, 2021

*TOPIC: RECOGNIZING THE UNIQUENESS IN THE MAN AND WOMAN (2)*– 1 Peter 3:1-7

In our text today, *the Bible does not say dwell with them (your wife) alone but according to knowledge, that is what is missing in most homes. Most men have not taken the pain to understand that a woman is simply a complex creature*.

In the field of medicine, the medical science that deals with women is broader than the one that deals with men, so dwell with a woman according to knowledge, *understand that women go through different kinds of things that a man doesn’t understand naturally, it requires careful study and knowledge to understand and dwell with them. When a season of a woman changes, your understanding must change to keep the marriage hot and flowing*. In some marriages today, the woman has changed seasons three times the man is still dwelling with a 16-year-old version of her.

Thank God for women, but *you know God never told a woman to love her husband, the women don’t have a problem with love. Once a woman loves with half of her mind, she is not going to think straight again, that is why I say don’t marry a man that you love but marry a man that loves you, marry a woman that loves you, so both go the two ways*.

*Whoever loves is the one that is sacrificing*, and a woman just loves, but you must understand that the psyche and the wiring of a man is different. *That you love your husband and can die for him will not excuse you from making yourself look attractive to your husband. Stay attractive to him. Nothing that reflects heaven on the earth better than a working marriage*.

*PRAYER*: Dear Lord, help me and my spouse to make our marriage work as you have designed it in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Hosea 10:1-14:9, Jude 1:1-25, Psalm 127:1-5, Proverbs 29:15-17

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Thursday , 9th December, 2021

*TOPIC: CONFLICT IS INEVITABLE IN MARRIAGE*
Genesis 2:24

*A marriage in which you have never had trouble is fake, and when a real problem comes, you won’t be ready for it. This means that conflict is not always a problem.* What do you know about your spouse or the person you intend to marry? _*Do you know what turns him off? Do you know what makes your spouse completely mad? Do you know what makes your spouse very happy?*_ When you know it by experience, you have to start applying it. God will not tell you; it is part of your discovery on the road of marriage. Once you know it, the rest is easy.

*If you don’t know what makes your spouse completely lose it, your marriage is not safe.* It is waiting for the day you will press the wrong button by accusing your spouse of being a witch or wizard. If you can find the button, you can know it is a button you shouldn’t press and know what to pray. *Sit down with your spouse for a chat and ask,* _*“What makes you angry?”*_ What your spouse tells you is not necessarily going to be so; you should pray, “God, let me discover it.”

*Conflicts bring respect and greater understanding.* Have you seen two friends that quarrel? Out of their quarrel, they understand each other and know what not to do or where not to go.

*If a conflict does not lead to respect, it will lead to conquest or destruction.* Marriage is not conquest. Some people have a marriage where one spouse is the winner and the other loser; he has conquered his wife, or she has conquered her husband.

*PRAYER:* Father, I receive grace to submit your will in my marriage and wisdom to resolve every conflict.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Joel 1:1-3:21, Revelation 1:1-20, Psalm 128:1-6, Proverbs 29:18

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Friday , 10th December, 2021

*TOPIC: SEASONS OF LIFE TRIGGERS CONFLICTS*
Ecclesiastes 3:9-14; Ephesians 5:21

*Conflicts are unavoidable in marriage, not because of the devil; most times, we blame the devil for all conflicts in marriage.* Couples need to understand that in the journey of marriage, there are different seasons of life. *Each season of life comes with its challenges, pressure or battles, such that whether the devil is involved or not, you need to deal with the situation to make progress and have a great marriage.*

Life’s changes come, seasons change, and challenges come. Young couples are in a season of life that has a period; when the wife gets pregnant and they have children, they are not dealing with just marriage now, but a family, and seasons change. When couples have finished raising their children, they have concluded the work of parenting and have entered another season of life.

Be sensitive to different seasons in your life and marriage, especially when changes set in. It is a pointer to challenges and issues that may confront your marriage at your current level. *Don’t allow the devil to take advantage of changes in seasons in your marriage to destroy your relationship with your spouse.* The devil tries to administer the challenges that seasons bring to create problems, but when you have an understanding, you will not let the devil administer it; you will administer it yourself or through the Holy Spirit.

*Conflicts are inevitable. Some conflicts come even though you don’t expect them to, and for some, you know in advance that they are coming. Understand this principle and administer appropriately every challenge or change in seasons that may trigger conflict.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I receive strength and wisdom to deal with any challenge or battles triggered by conflicts in my marriage.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Amos 1:1-3:15, Revelation 2:1-17, Psalm 129:1-8, Proverbs 29:19-20

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Saturday , 11th December, 2021

*TOPIC: THE OUTCOME OF CONFLICTS IN MARRIAGE*
Job 12:23; Ephesians 1:18

*Even though conflicts are inevitable in marriage, they can be taken care of.* No matter the conflict experienced by couples, either minor or major, demonic or natural, it can produce two kinds of outcome – understanding and misunderstanding. *If a conflict gives you the outcome of understanding, it leads to respect, submission, cleaving and unity;* that is a road that conflict can lead to. *The other outcome of misunderstanding leads to despise, hatred, opposition, separation and disunity (notice that I didn’t mention divorce).*

*Every couple has gone on this journey before.* Some couples are still married but disunited; they have separation of ideas and opinions and despise each other, but they stay together.

Do you know some couples who have divorced but have respect for each other? Have you heard of couples that became better friends after they divorced? They attend weddings of their children and honour each other better than when they were married.

*So, conflicts will lead you on either of these roads, you must make up your mind which road it will lead you, but surely, conflicts will come.* It is like driving home, and you get to a roadblock, but you must take a turn. *When you get to the junction in marriage called conflict, where will you turn?* One will take you home; the other road will take you somewhere else.

*So, when conflicts come, know the correct path to take.* Some couples are at the bus stop of ‘disunity’, just waiting for the best excuse to divorce. *Conflict is a gift or a curse depending on how you view it and your decision afterwards.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to understand what every conflict that arises in marriage should do for me. I take authority every spirit behind misunderstandings in my marriage.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Amos 4:1-6:14, Revelation 2:18-3:6, Psalm 130:1-8, Proverbs 29:21-22

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Sunday, 12th December, 2021

*TOPIC: MARRIAGE IS A PROJECT (1)*
Ephesians 5:33; Proverbs 14:1

*Building a house requires continuous maintenance and occasional repairs; a well-built house may not need any repair, but many marriages require major repairs due to foundational issues.* There are some buildings that were thoroughly supervised; such need continuous maintenance but no repairs. If you bought a house and asked a structural engineer to check it out, he can say the house has no structural integrity. The only solution is to pull it down and start something fresh. If you choose to live in that house as it is, it will collapse on you any day.

*As couples, be sincere about the true state of your marriage. If your marriage needs repairs, don’t let it be a demolishing of the building.* Sometimes you have to deal with certain issues many times before you get it right. Other times you may have to call in an expert counsel. My wife and I were Grade-A disciples of Jesus before we got married, and we had dealt with many things people struggle with today.

*There are categories of marriages, and you need to understand how the differences impact the experience of couples and what is needed to make the marriage work effectively.* If a couple married as sinners and later, one of them got born again while the other is not yet born again, they can’t apply the standard of my marriage to themselves.

*Different marriages will require different kinds of repairs depending on the level of Christianity of the couple* while some marriages may not need repairs but require maintenance. Find out what you need to maintain your marriage.

*PRAYER:* Lord, grant me the grace to successfully build and maintain my marriage in the way you have purposed it for me.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Amos 7:1-9:15, Revelation 3:7-22, Psalm 131:1-3, Proverbs 29:23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Monday, 13th December, 2021

*TOPIC: MARRIAGE IS A PROJECT (2)*

*You need to check the original reason you got married to your spouse.* Did you have a godly need for each other beyond sexual needs? What happens if something happens to one of you and you can’t have sex any longer? Will that be the death of your marriage? These are issues your must resolve. You might have been married for 15 years, but why are you married to your spouse? Why are you doing what you are doing?

*The very original reason a young man found out that he needs a wife is fundamental.* Some couples got married not because they wanted to do so, but their parents pushed them into it. It means you didn’t marry for yourself; you married for the sake of your parents. That is why you don’t know what to do in marriage; you were not ready. You didn’t have any compelling personal reason to look for a woman. Some people got married for socio-cultural reasons.

*If you understand the original reason for your marriage, nobody will push you out of it.* Why I married is compelling enough to make me continue in my marriage. *Our reason for marriage is stronger than any challenge we can face; our reason for marriage is bigger than any problem the devil can throw at us.* When people walk away from marriage, why did they marry in the first place? Why did you take that lady out of her father’s house? Why did you say ‘Yes’ to him? *Having that understanding is critical to maintaining your marriage.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive divine enlightenment and baptism of understanding of your divine purpose for my marriage.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Obadiah 1:1-21, Revelation 4:1-11, Psalm 132:1-18, Proverbs 29:24-25

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Tuesday, 14th December, 2021

*TOPIC: MARRIAGE IS A PROJECT (3)*

*Why you married will lead you to how you started; as friends or strangers. The marriages of most born-again people started as strangers but can go in two directions; downward or upward.* This transition here is a major foundational transition. God told you who to marry, but you didn’t know her before. This is why some unbelievers actually enjoy marriages more than Christians: they started as friends before they married and even have nicknames for each other. On the other hand, a Christian couple still calls each other ‘Bro’ and ‘Sis’ after three children.

*The advantage of God telling you who to marry is that it gives you a rock-solid foundation; you can always go back to the fact that God led you to that person. You didn’t make a mistake, and you can work together.*

Unbelievers can discover they made a mistake in their choice of a spouse, but they are friends. So, the first transition is from strangers to friends; if you don’t make that transition, you will only be trying to work it. *Marriage is exciting, but it is work. You may be two Christians in a marriage, but there are physical sides of marriage that you must enjoy.*

*Conflict will make you stronger, understand, respect and love each other.* It will help you to know what to give and what to avoid. If you haven’t known that, then you don’t know your spouse. *Your relationship with your spouse will get stronger if you find out what he/she hates and likes.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me to be sensitive to the needs of my spouse. Help me to know my spouse better to build a successful marriage.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jonah 1:1-4-11, Revelation 5:1-14, Psalm 133:1-3, Proverbs 29:26-27

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Wednesday, 15th December, 2021

*TOPIC: DEALING WITH MATTERS IN CONFLICT*
Amos 3:3; 1 Kings 3:28

*When there is conflict in marriage, you must recognize three things:*
– The issue
– The person
– The relationship

*When a conflict happens, solve it at the issue-level; don’t let it graduate to the person level or the relationship level. Don’t leave out the issue and attack the person.* Always deal with conflicts at the issue-level; separate the person from the issue. Solve the issue without attacking the person. *Each time you attack the person, it weakens and damages the relationship.*

You wonder why your husband withdrew or why your wife is silent. You might have damaged your relationship by the use of words and the actions you have taken because of issues that could have been addressed, and you need to apologise to your spouse. *When a marriage moves to a place of indifference where the wife doesn’t care whether the husband comes home or not, that is a bad case; indifference is a sign of major repairs.* But when the wife picks a quarrel with her husband for hanging out late at night with another woman, that is a marriage that has hope. Don’t let your spouse be weightless to you; it is that weightlessness that makes you speak and treat your spouse anyhow.

*As couples, never hide matters from yourselves. Always find out what the issue is. One of the major issues in a marriage is sex matters.* Christians don’t find it easy to talk about sex because the devil has convinced them that discussing sex is ungodly. But we forget God, not the devil, created that sex. Why should unbelievers be talking more about sex than Christians? *Start disciplining yourself to attack every problem at the issue-level and deal with it there.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace and wisdom to deal with every issue that may trigger conflict in my marriage.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Micah 1:1-4:13, Revelation 6:1-17, Psalm 134:1-3, Proverbs 30:1-4

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Thursday, 16th December, 2021

*TOPIC: FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS*
Amos 3:3

*This is the first transition you must make if your marriage will work: Transition from strangers to friends.* If you don’t make that transition, you will only be trying to work it. *Marriage is exciting.* You may be two Christians in a marriage but there are physical sides of marriage that you must enjoy. Many unbelievers enjoy their marriages than most Christians do. Why? They understood this transition. They started out as friends. They were friends before they became husband and wife.

*God can show you who your partner is to be in marriage but after meeting this individual you must transit from strangers to friends to have a wonderful experience in your marriage.* When you see two friends, they enjoy the company of each other, they flow spontaneously and effortlessly. They just continue to talk and share and enjoy each other. *That is what God wants your marriage to be.*

*I pray that every one of you married reading this will convert to friends if you are not; friends that you just enjoy each other.* The worst prison you can be in is to be married to somebody that is your enemy; someone that you are forcing yourself on.

*It is true that God led you to each other, but you must become friends. Friends that you can sit down and talk and enjoy life together.* Do you wonder why your wife is envious when you are spending time somewhere else? Why should you have somebody that you enjoy their company better than your wife? *Make the right transition from today and let the joy of the Lord fill your marriage.*

*PRAYER:* I pray that every one of you married will convert to friends if you are not in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Micah 5:1-7:20, Revelation 7:1-17, Psalm 135:1-21, Proverbs 30:5-6

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday 19th December, 2021

*TOPIC: MARRIAGE IS ABOUT ONENESS!* – Ephesians 4:7-16

*Every member of the Body of Christ is given grace. Grace is what determines the things that we can do without stress and which are not possible to be done otherwise*. Marriage is one of such things because it is not something that you can do naturally. When we operate with God’s grace, it brings divine ease into our marriage.

In verse 16 of our text today, I want you to take note of these words “joined and knit together.” Picture this like a piece of furniture that a carpenter is working on. He brings two pieces of wood together and joins them in such a way that you don’t even see where the joining took place.

*Understand that marriage is not a partnership, it is a joining; and as long as a couple thinks of marriage as a partnership, both partners are going to keep on having problems*.

*It is better for you not to marry than to marry and not follow the rules of marriage*. You could be more successful as a single person than as a married person if you don’t understand and you are not ready to submit to the responsibilities of marriage.

*It is when each one understands his/her role that there can be an agreement in marriage*. Never strike a compromise in your marriage union. Compromise in marriage is demonic. Agreement is what must take place in marriage and for agreement to take place, there must be leadership and submission.

*PRAYER*: Lord, help me to operate as ONE with my spouse as You have ordained it to be. I will not open the door to the devil as far as my marriage is concerned in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zephaniah 1:1-3:20, Revelation 10:1-11, Psalm 138:1-8, Proverbs 30:11-14
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Monday, 20th December, 2021

*TOPIC: DIFFERENT REALITIES IN MARRIAGE*
Romans 5:8

*There are different realities one can have in marriage* and God wants you to handle whichever one you are dealing with presently until you have total victory over the enemies in your marriage.

1 . Both husband and wife are born again
2. One person is saved, the other is not saved
3. One person is saved, the other is backsliding
4. Both are not saved
5. Both with varying degrees of growth in Christ

*I want you to understand this truth, no matter your background it will bow to your maturity.* Differences of background will bow to maturity. Differences of background as husband and wife shouldn’t separate you. What you need to work at is your maturity.

*When you are growing in Christianity, one of the things that you grow in is agape love.* Agape love is love that has many manifestations. *The first manifestation of agape, which we all tasted, is unconditional acceptance.* That was what we received in God through Christ Jesus. If God were to offer you conditional acceptance you won’t be a Christian. This point alone is enough to cure all challenges in a marriage if you unconditionally accepted your spouse and all that is in his/her life.

God knew everything about us before deciding to love us, but men may change their minds after they find out something about you. You can’t say you love somebody in a Christian way without unconditional acceptance.

*Nothing must make you change your love towards your spouse. It is possible and allowed for you to like or dislike occasionally in marriage but you are not allowed to fall out of love. We are commanded to love each other not like each other.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to love unconditionally in my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Haggai 1:1-2:23, Revelation 11:1-19, Psalm 139:1-24, Proverbs 30:15-16

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Tuesday, 21st December, 2021

*TOPIC: GIVING THE OTHER PERSON WHAT THEY WANT*
Ephesians. 5:22-25

*In marriage, you must learn to give to the other person what they want not what you want. Marriage is a divine call to live for the other person. Don’t live for yourself in the marriage.* Before you got married, you were living for yourself. You came home when you liked and you went out when you liked. Immediately you got married, God wants a transition to take place. *You are called to live for the other person now, to meet the needs of the other.* As a married woman now, you can't be keeping the company of friends outside while your husband is waiting for you at home and vice versa.

*Have you found out what your spouse wants or needs, likes or hates? Stop relating with your spouse the way you want to be treated.* Do you know that the food that you like might not be what your husband wants? You can give your children what you like but you can’t give your husband what you like.

You must find out what he wants. The car you want as a man, have you found out if your wife wants the same? You said you bought a car for her on her birthday but was it the type of vehicle she wanted or what you preferred? *Giving the other person what they want will make your marriage stronger. You must understand the principle of giving the other person what they want. Stop giving the other person what you want.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to understand and work this principle in my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 1:1-21, Revelation 12:1-17, Psalm 140:1-13, Proverbs 30:17

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work

Wednesday, 22nd December, 2021

*TOPIC: WHO ARE YOU SUBMITTED TO? (1)*
Hebrews 13:17

This is a very critical point that must be settled by couples if the marriage is going to work. *Who are you submitted to as a husband and as a wife? Who can call both of you to accountability?* When people have marriage problems, I ask them whom they are submitted to. *You must be submitted to God, the Scripture and the Holy Spirit. As you mature, it will stay in those three, but before then, you will need an individual you are both accountable to.*

*Who is the father figure or headship that can answer questions for both of you?* Who can you report each other to in disputes that you can’t resolve by yourselves? Who can tell you the truth individually and together? Who can rebuke you and correct you in love? Without these legs in place, marriage will give you injuries that will become wounds that don’t heal.

*When you see a man that has nobody in his life that he is submitted or accountable to, he is a disaster on two legs going somewhere to happen.* The first casualties of such people will be their wife and children. When a woman reports the husband and she says nobody can talk to him, not even his pastor, it gives me a lot of concerns. This is one of the things creating problems in the body of Christ today – a home where the husband or wife has no headship he/she is submitted to. *Headship is not control; headship is safety. I have never pastored anybody I cannot rebuke or correct, no matter his status.*

*PRAYER:* Help me, Lord, to submit first of all to God, the Scripture, and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 2:1-3:10, Revelation 13:1-13:18, Psalm 141:1-10, Proverbs 30:18-20

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2021
[23/12, 04:52] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Thursday, 23rd December, 2021

*TOPIC: WHO ARE YOU SUBMITTED TO? (2)*
1 Corinthians 6:1-7

I told you yesterday that *Headship is not control; it is safety.* We have a lot of people hurting one another in the body of Christ today and great damage going on because there is no structure that they respect and respond to. There are pastors today that will not heed the counsel of the headman in that ministry but will listen to another uncle in the family somewhere; that uncle is his true father.

*A true friend should have the right to speak to you irrespective of the difference in your status.* No matter what you have become in life, your friend should be able to call you and talk some sense into you, correcting you in love. If they don’t have that right, you are deceiving yourselves calling each other friends.

*Husband and wife, who do you both submit to in marriage? You must settle this.* As you mature, you submit to the scriptures and that is where I want you to get to, finally. But before then, you will need a man that provides anointed leadership to both of you. *God gave you a man and He gave you a manual. The manual is the Bible. He also gave you men, men that you both can submit to.*

*PRAYER*: Help me Lord to get it right in this area. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 4:1-5:11, Revelation 14:1-20, Psalm 142:1-7, Proverbs 30:21-23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
[24/12, 04:41] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Friday, 24th December, 2021

*TOPIC: TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR DIFFERENCES*
Matthew 19:3-6, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

*You must understand the law of differences. Recognising your differences and taking advantage of it will make your union to become stronger.* Our true strength is actually in our differences as husband and wife. *Don’t allow your differences to separate you; rather let it make you stronger.* Stop making your spouse look stupid for his or her opinion; you are not designed to see things the same way. *A wise leader will take advantage of differences and not use differences to separate.*

I have seen the wonders of God in how He matches couples. He matches two people together, such that the husband is strong where the wife is weak, and vice versa, so that they cover up for each other. A third party will not see any weakness but strength. *Husbands and wives must learn how to cover up for each other; cover your spouse’s weakness so that it is only the strength that shows.*

*The wisdom of the Ancient of Days always matches us to complement each other. We should take advantage of each other’s strengths.* He wants to eliminate weakness from your life so He joins you to somebody strong where you are weak. *So, if you are the kind of person that never acknowledges that anything is wrong with you, you think you are a perfect person who doesn’t need anybody’s contribution, you will remain weak and you will remain small.* So, appreciate your spouse.

*Understand that we are different from each other. Don’t let differences separate you, differences are allowed of God in creation to make us stronger.*

*PRAYER:* Help us to take advantage of our differences to produce strength in our marriage. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 6:1-7:14, Revelation 15:1-8, Psalm 143:1-12, Proverbs 30:24-28

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Saturday, 25th December, 2021

*TOPIC: SEXUAL MATTERS IN MARRIAGE (1)*
Proverbs 5:15-17, Job 31:1

*Sex is not just when you have sexual intercourse; sexual sin is anything that is sexual between two people that are not married to each other.* A born-again married man should not engage in anything sexual with any woman apart from his wife. He should not be exchanging nude pictures with his wife, not to talk of another person; that is completely wrong. When a man is going on the wrong road and says he knows what he is doing, he has moved into deception.

*Some men are in adultery emotionally,* but they enlist their wives’ support because women are usually innocent and gullible when they are in love. A pastor on the television saw a beautiful lady and said, “Wow! My dear, look at that wonderful work of God.” That is a man committing the sin of ‘lookery’ and is asking his wife to join him. That is wrong. If you are working outside town, do everything to keep the picture and the image of your spouse in your mind.

*Distance affects love. The deception the devil gives couples that work apart is, “Nothing is going to happen.”* It is a lie of the devil; keep yourselves in each other’s thoughts as much as possible. It is a deception that distance does not affect love, it does.

*You can’t say the two of you work outside town and you meet each other only on weekends or once in two weeks and your love will be as strong as that of my wife and me; you are deceiving yourself.* Most of the time, what you have is just a sexual expression of love alone. When the other person is coming home (especially the male), he is under sexual tension and he comes home looking for sex. The wife is looking for emotional bonding, so it becomes a rape at home.

*PRAYER:* Father! I make a renewed commitment to a daily walk in sexual purity.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 8:1-23, Revelation 16:1-21, Psalm 144:1-15, Proverbs 30:29-31

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Monday, 27th December, 2021

*TOPIC: THE LABOUR AND REWARD OF INTIMACY*
Proverbs 14:23

*There is the labour of intimacy and there is the reward of intimacy; they are two different things. You cannot be looking for the reward of intimacy when you don’t do the labour of intimacy.* I have counselled husband and wife that the wife said her husband does not let her use his phone. So, I told them to tell each other their passwords. Furthermore, I exchanged their phones and told them to use the other person’s phone for the next three days. If a lady calls her husband’s line, she should ask her what she wants.

*Don’t engage in what can destroy many things that money cannot buy.* The anointing of God on me is not worth losing over a stupid girl who is looking to entrap a man of God. *You must know what is at stake when you lose your honour in adultery.* Your daughter, who calls you ‘Daddy’, your son that looks up to you now hears that somebody that is lesser than his mother messed your name. That is why adultery is a demon that blinds the eyes of the person involved.

*About 60% of adultery in marriage takes place with couples that stay apart. In my journey in ministry, I have observed that every minister that got into sexual scandal usually travels alone; they minister alone.* When the anointing is moving, and great things are happening, the wife is not there. Meanwhile, somebody is hunting for that man. When scandals begin to come, people say they are lying against that man. Nobody is lying against anybody.

One day, I read in the newspaper of a minister that invited a lady to a hotel and the lady died there. He met the lady on Facebook; she told him she is a minister of the gospel. *When they say a man of God failed, where was his wife? Don’t allow your husband to tell you he is going to go alone, that you don’t understand what he is doing. No! You are his helper.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I receive grace to preserve, always, the things money cannot buy in my life and marriage.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 10:1-11:17, Revelation 18:1-24, Psalm 146:1-10, Proverbs 30:33

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Tuesday, 28th December, 2021

*TOPIC: MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SPOUSE*
Colossians 3:18-19

If your husband does not care or respect your emotions, always hurting you with his words, though a very wonderful, kind man outside or elsewhere, it is simple. More often than not, the matter has to do with sex; you are possibly not making yourself available for the man sexually. *Most of the time, when a man is frowning and angry and you can’t explain what is getting him angry; it is a sexual matter.*

I will advise you to take him on a weekend that you are doing nothing but enjoying each other sexually. If that one doesn’t change him, then he may need deliverance. *Most times, if a nice man is angry with his wife, it is a sexual matter. Most women don’t understand sex as it concerns a man.* Delilah put Samson’s head on her lap, where do you put your own husband’s head? Don’t let some other girl put your husband’s head on her lap.

*Most of the time when I hear that a man fell into adultery, the first thing I want to know is where his wife was. What did the other woman have that you didn’t have? What led to it?* For most of the people under the age of 50, you can survive because of the energy of the youth, but when people grow above 50, age has settled in, they have formed conclusions about issues, they won’t separate but they will live their own separate lives. People that are under 50 want to enjoy their lives and so you work at these things.

For example, my wife and I have finished the work of parenting, so if we don’t have any other thing holding us together, there is trouble. Our marriage is what fuels our ministry; our ministry is not what is driving our marriage. There are couples today that are only staying together because of what people will say if they separate at this level of ministry; it means they are not each other’s priority. *Let your spouse be your priority on the physical side.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to be available for my spouse and never to give room to the devil in our home.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 12:1-13:9, Revelation 19:1-21, Psalm 147:1-20, Proverbs 31:1-7

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Wednesday, 29th December, 2021

*TOPIC: PRACTICAL POINTS TO BRING INTO YOUR MARRIAGE*
Proverbs 24:3

Today, I will be listing out practical points to bring into your marriage.

*1. Believe the best of each other.*

*2. Build on the strength of each other –* dig out the strength in each other and build on it. Don’t dig out the negative in each other.

*3. Don’t go to sleep unreconciled.*

*4. Use words constructively.*

*5. Handle money with godly wisdom, avoiding debt.*

*6. Be teachable, be open to understanding that can help your marriage.*

*7. Solve problems immediately –* remember, time does not heal the wound, it only numbs the pain.

*8. Recognise the difference between problems and weakness –* the clash of weaknesses generates problems that people deal with, so identify your weakness, face it and solve it on your own with the Holy Spirit or spiritual help outside.

*9. Deal with ancestral problems –* identify the ancestry you are coming from. If God did not come into your, life you are likely to repeat the traits of your ancestors, so it is good for you to know the traits of your ancestors and build defences against such manifesting in your life and marriage.

*10. Get close to God individually –* let the decisions that come from your walk with God and love for each other produce the bulk of changes in your marriage, not accidents.

*11. After God, make your spouse a priority in your marriage and not an addendum.* The order in your life should be God first, your marriage next and every other thing coming after. You must honestly identify what is number two in your life. For most Christians, even though God is number one, their marriage is not number two. It is a tragedy to identify pastors who make ministry number two and their wife number three. For business people, their career is number two, and this is not only a problem for men.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive the baptism of wisdom to order my home in the order of the kingdom.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 14:1-21, Revelation 20:1-15, Psalm 148:1-14, Proverbs 31:8-9

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Thursday, 30th December, 2021

*TOPIC: POWER OF OPEN COMMUNICATION IN THE FAMILY (1)*
Genesis 16:6-7

*Today I’m addressing men, allow your wife to have some time to talk and tell you everything that she is going through without you replying, without you explaining or defending yourself.* She may spend three hours to get everything out, just listen, hear and listen, listen to understand. I can tell you that you may have a defence for most of them but don’t react, just hear everything she has to say and sincerely tell her, ‘I have heard you, and I apologise for hurting you’. As the man, you are the head of the union and the responsibility of making the marriage work is resting 100% on your shoulder; the responsibility to keep the communication flowing is also resting on your shoulder.

*Create that time to hear her out; it may shock you to know what has been going on that you are not aware of. Don’t listen to prove any point, don’t listen to make your wife look stupid for saying that, let her be free to express all those points and work at it.* Take the ones that you should sincerely work at and work at it, the ones that you feel is a misunderstanding will disappear when you work at those that you should work at.

I have never felt comfortable when I hear a man of God say he has never quarrelled with his wife. That is a sign that one of you has conquered the other because you are two different people. My wife and I have grown into a place now that we can’t do without each other. Everybody around us – friends, family, and our children know that as well. When I look back over the years, I found out that we have discussed many things together, which has produced great strength in our marriage. *There are couples that, physically, it seems they have it together, but you know, all that glitters is not gold. I pray that your marriage will not be gold plated, but truly golden.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive wisdom for proper communication management in our home.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Malachi 1:1-2:17, Revelation 21:1-27, Psalm 149:1-9, Proverbs 31:10-24

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturday, 1st January, 2022

*TOPIC: YOU ARE A BUILDING*
Psalm 11:3

*Welcome to January 2022, a year that the Lord has spoken so much about. The Lord has said we will rule by revelation this year.* It is going to be your most accurate year and life will be simplified for you this year. You will get things right 100% and ALL WILL BE AT REST!

It is important we hit the ground running in 2022 by getting the foundation right, which is why *I want to take you on a journey this month on BUILDING ON THE RIGHT FOUNDATION!* From our text in Psalm 11:3, the Bible says, “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” You must pay attention to what you are built on.

*You are a building! Every human being on the face of the earth is a building.* Apart from the fact that you are building on something daily, you must also recognise that *you have been built on certain things that govern your attitude to life over the years.* As you build things on the lives of people, you are also a building in the hands of somebody else.

A child is a building in the hands of his father. So, if a father keeps telling his son that education is not important because the boy can inherit all his wealth, he is building something in the life of that boy which will govern his attitude to life. There is little a teacher can do to help that kind of a boy, because he will attend classes with the mindset that all they are saying does not matter to his future.

*The only way we can get it right after we have been built wrong, is to return to God; because nothing will change until we are sincere with ourselves. Find out where you have been wrongly built and ask God to help you.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, let there be a divine correction of any faulty foundation, help me to get it right and keep getting better in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 1:1-2:25, Matthew 1:1-2:12, Psalm 1:1-6, Proverbs 1:1-6

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work

Sunday, 2nd January, 2022

*TOPIC: RECOGNISING GOD AS THE BUILDER*
Hebrews 3:2-4

*Before God can use you for what He plans for you, He has to build you up.* The kind of background you come from does not matter if you allow God to work on you. You need to ask yourself sincerely what you have been built on over the years. *If you have been built on wrong doctrines, sin and all kinds of evil, be honest with yourself and let God help you out of that state so that He can begin to build you on the correct diet needed for your destiny.*

*If you have been built on a wrong foundation, time will expose that dent, so you must make sure that what you are standing on is eternal.* When a person comes to church with the right heart, God begins a building project in his life. It is similar to what an architect does when he wants to remodel an old building to the design that he has in mind. *However, there are some situations that the whole building has to be demolished for a new one to be erected.*

*Some people don’t get to be what God wants them to be because they are unwilling to let go of all they have been built on that is wrong.* For example, if financially you have been built on a life of spending, a life of no planning, you have to de-programme that spending habit in you and start to go through the process that retains wealth.

*It will take a lot of adjustment for you to be built right if what you are built on is not correct or right. You can never build anything right if you are not right yourself.* It’s absolutely important that you understand that.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I ask of a divine supply of whatever is lacking in my building. Let there be no gaps in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 3:1-4:26, Matthew 2:13-3:6, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 1:7-9

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

Monday, 3rd January, 2022

*TOPIC: THE FOUNDATION OF GENUINE SALVATION*
Ephesians 2:19-22

*The first thing that must be put in place in order to build a lasting Christian foundation is a genuine salvation experience, and this is possible.*

Ephesians 2:19-22 shows us the first step in constructing a lasting Christian building (life): the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself the chief cornerstone. The chief cornerstone is the corner piece of the foundation from where you take the measurement, the dimensions and then everything spreads from there. *A building starts from the cornerstone and every other part of the building takes its stand and strength from it.*

*Anytime you are about to go for something major, the first thing that God does is call you back to something basic.* If you ever see any major event in life that people fail, it is not a major thing that failed them; it was something basic – as basic as reassuring yourself about your salvation. Did you get born-again? A born-again man is completely different from someone not born-again. There are cases of sinners that are moralists who are even better than some Christians in their practices.

Before one of my sisters got born-again, she would tell me, “Listen, all this born-again thing is fake. There is one manager in my office that steals things from the store and will be speaking in tongues, calling Holy Ghost fire and things like that.” But the truth of the matter is that man was born-again but was not behaving like one. My sister was not born-again at that time although she had better behaviour, but her behaviour could not have taken her to heaven.

*_Are you born again? Do you want to give your life to Jesus today? Say this prayer:_*

*PRAYER:* Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus, I know that I’m a sinner and I cannot save myself. But Jesus died for me, that I might be saved; today I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour. Forgive me all my sins and wash me with Your blood and make me whole, I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord. Amen!
Send your testimony to lifeoasis@hotmail.com

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 5:1-7:24, Matthew 3:7-4:11, Psalm 3:1-8, Proverbs 1:10-19

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

Tuesday, 4th January, 2022

*TOPIC: SALVATION GIVES US THE PLATFORM TO BUILD RIGHTEOUSNESS*
Isaiah 64:6

*The world today has been seduced by the devil into a place that the devil wanted the world to focus attention on the misbehaviours of Christians in order to think that the Church has nothing to offer them, and that salvation is not real.*

*Believers are also reading these things in newspapers and the devil will never tell them that for one Christian that misbehaves, there are ten Christians that are behaving right.* The devil will never shine a light on the good behaviours and lives of sound believers, but he will highlight one that is misbehaving to seduce others into a place where they won’t go to God when they need Him.

The people that write those things focus on misbehaviour that is not coming from a righteous root, but they never see old men at 70, 75, 80 years that are marrying young girls as new wives. Nobody sees what is wrong in a man that is 75 years marrying a 26-year-old girl that is age mate with his third daughter. *The world has now formed its own definition of what is acceptable misbehaviour but highlights the misbehaviours of Christians to justify their own ‘acceptable’ misbehaviour and excuse not to accept God’s standard.*

*Heaven is not for perfect people; it is for forgiven people. It is when we get to heaven that we will be perfected. That is not a license to misbehaviour though.* That is why the Bible says all our righteousness is like filthy rags in God’s sight (Isa. 64:6). *Any righteous work that is not coming from salvation is not acceptable to God because it is establishing your own righteousness apart from God; it is saying that God has no contribution in your life.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I thank you for the life I have in Christ Jesus, I receive the grace and enablement to be righteous in this world in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 8:1-10:32, Matthew 4:12-25, Psalm 4:1-8, Proverbs 1:20-23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Wednesday, 5th January, 2022

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF SALVATION ON YOUR WILLPOWER*
Ephesians 2:19-22

*We must understand that Christianity without the right behaviour is not effective Christianity.* We have to start from there. From our text today, what does “Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone” mean? If you are a believer reading this devotional guide, you made New Year resolutions when you were not born-again, and depending on your willpower, you might have been able to stand by those resolutions. Some people have very strong willpower that can actually carry out all their resolutions. Some people stopped smoking without being born-again, and some people are still smoking after being born-again; all are a function of their willpower.

*There are certain things that you can do with your willpower, but they won’t take you to heaven. The willpower in a sinner that made him stop bad behaviours will not qualify him for heaven. Strong willpower in a believer only empowers the right behaviours. That is why God wants to educate before you so that He can use your willpower to move you in the right direction.*

For example, after I got born-again I made a decision and told God, “I will never be a stumbling block to any of Your daughters.” Some ministers and brothers have callings that cause sisters to stumble. In fact, I told God, “Show me who You want me to marry, I will propose to the person once and get married to the person.” And God is my witness that there is no woman on this planet, dead or alive, that can say Reverend Areogun ever proposed marriage to her. I proposed to only one woman and I am married to her today. That was not an anointing; it was just willpower. I had the willpower and then used it like that.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive the power to walk worthy as a believer in this present world. I rise above the pressures around me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 11:1-13:4, Matthew 5:1-26, Psalm 5:1-12, Proverbs 1:24-28

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Friday, 7th January, 2022

*TOPIC: BE BUILT ON SOUND UNDERSTANDING*
Ephesians 1:17-18, 1 Samuel 17:26

*Nothing in Christianity will have power and effect in your life if your understanding is not involved. Therefore, don’t do anything until you understand it. Understanding is that ‘thing’ underneath that you are standing on in life to claim that you won’t fall. Whatever you don’t understand will not have any meaning in your life, even if you are in the midst of it.* Don’t go to church until you understand why you should go to church; don’t pay your tithe until you understand what tithe is about; don’t give until you understand what it is to be used for. Seek to understand everything that has happened to you and things that will happen to you; when hands are being laid on you, ask for an explanation.

When David faced Goliath, he did not use any weapon that all the Jews on the battlefield lacked; he used what everybody had. He said in 1 Sam 17:26, “…For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” *David did not have the weapons they had as soldiers and neither did he go through military training. He was just a shepherd boy who understood what they did not.* Everyone there had the mark of circumcision but did not have an understanding of it.

*People don’t have victorious Christian lives because they lack understanding and only bring excitement to the battlefield of life.* Paul prayed for the church at Ephesus that God will give them the spirit of wisdom and revelation and that the eyes of their understanding may be enlightened. That means *you won’t know if your eyes of understanding are not enlightened.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray that the eyes of my understanding be enlightened, that you will give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 16:1-18:15, Matthew 6:1-24, Psalm 7:1-17, Proverbs 2:1-5

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2022
Saturday, 8th January, 2022

*TOPIC: HAVE A SOLID FOUNDATION BUILT ON A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT*
Romans 8:14

*You cannot access your future without building a solid, increasing relationship with the Holy Spirit. Jesus brought you into sonship, but the Holy Spirit brings you into the manifestation of sonship.* Submit to the Holy Spirit, follow Him, and yield to Him. He is the one that leads us to be holy, spiritual, supernatural, and anointed. He is the one that has the map of our journey and the blueprint of our destiny. He is the only one that can show the truth, none of us knows the truth so let the Holy Spirit lead you.

*The first question that was settled between Jesus and the Holy Ghost for the ministry of Jesus to be fulfilled was about who would lead.* After Jesus received the Holy Spirit in the water baptism, the bible said, “Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit…” (Matt. 4:1) It didn’t say He went. That was the first question that was settled and *if you are going to make it, you must determine who will lead you into your destiny.* The only person that God gave that right to is the Holy Spirit, so develop a relationship with Him.

*Don’t say, “I don’t know how to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit.” Start relating with Him as a living person in your life; talk to Him, discuss with Him.* Don’t just say something told me. *Stop calling Him “Something” it reduces His reality in your life.* He’s the Holy Spirit, God in heaven, God on the earth, God in action. Anything that God is doing on the earth today, He is doing it through the agency of the Holy Spirit. This is the dispensation of the Holy Spirit. *Everything that heaven is doing is through the Holy Spirit. If you ignore the Holy Spirit, you have missed God.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, I make a commitment to a renewed walk with you from today, I submit to your leadership in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 18:16-19:38, Matthew 6:25-7:14, Psalm 8:1-9, Proverbs 2:6-15

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Sunday, 9th January, 2022

*TOPIC: ACCEPTING THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS* – Acts 9:6

*The best decision you can ever make is to be born-again*, to make Jesus your Saviour. But after that, *the next best decision is to make Him the Lord of your life. Really, it is not only your best decision; it is your last decision*.

For some Christians, it takes a long time from when Jesus becomes Saviour before they make Him Lord. But for Paul, *he made Jesus His Lord, the same day Jesus became his Saviour. That is the reason why he was such a great Christian*. He said, “…Lord, what will You have me do?” (Act. 9:6)

*Because of that decision, Paul replaced Peter in the plan of God*. Though Peter had had a three and half years of relationship with Jesus before Paul, he didn’t do as much as Paul did. Peter never overcame arguing with the Lord. He argued with Jesus while He was physically present with them. He debated with Jesus about going to die on the cross. After Jesus died, he argued with the Spirit of God to minister to the gentile. He said, “…not so Lord” (Acts10:14).

You will notice from Acts chapter 1 through chapters 9, Peter was the central figure in the move of God, but after Acts chapter 9 to the end of the book of Acts, *Paul became the central figure in the program of God for the church*. Peter still fulfilled his ministry but he never said he finished it.

The ministry of Peter was to the Jews and Paul’s ministry was to the Gentiles. In today’s world, take a look at the effect of Christianity on the Jews in Jerusalem, and the effect of Christianity on the gentiles in other parts of the world outside Jerusalem. You will clearly see who had the more successful ministry between Peter and Paul.

*PRAYER*: Jesus, I will not delay in making you Saviour and Lord over my life. Come to rule and reign. Amen

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: *Genesis 20:1-22:24, Matthew 7:15-29, Psalm 9:1-12, Proverbs 2:16-22
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2022
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Monday 10th,January, 2022

*TOPIC:THE KINGDOM TERMS OF THE LORD*
Acts 4:19, Matthew 11:28-29

Caesar, the emperor of Rome killed many Christians not just because Jesus was their Saviour, but because Jesus was their Lord.  They submitted to Jesus as Lord even when it was in conflict with Caesar’s demand. When Peter and John were threatened and commanded not to speak or teach in the name of Jesus, they responded, “…whether it is right in God’s eyes to listen to you rather than to God, you decide.” (Act 4:19 MSG)

In the same way, you can’t claim Jesus as your Lord, go to church but still get involved with different ancestral rites due to family pressure. You must decide whether it is right in the sight of God to agree to family pressure than Jesus, your Lord.

*Matthew 11:28-29*
*28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.*
*29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.*

The first call in verse 28, “Come to Me, all you that labor…” is a call, as Savior, to the entire world. But verse 29, “take my yoke upon you and learn…” is a call, as Lord, to those that are already saved. Verse 28 is a call to sinners; Verse 29 is a call to saints; it is for those that have submitted to the Kingdom. 

*The kingdom of God cannot be shaken.* *It is a permanent kingdom that overrules any other kingdom in heaven or on earth.* *Making Jesus your Lord brings in the kingdom terms and conditions into your life.*

*PRAYER*: I receive new grace to submit to your Lordship in my life. I take on your yoke and find rest for my soul. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 23:1-24:51, Matthew 8:1-17, Psalm 9:13-20, Proverbs 3:1-6

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Tuesday 11th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: TAKE THE YOKE OF THE LORD*
Matthew 11:29

The yoke Jesus is talking about here is not the yoke of sin. When you come to Jesus, the first set of yokes that Jesus takes off you is the yoke of sin, the yoke of sickness, and the yoke of bondage. But *the second yoke in verse 29 is talking about the yoke of responsibility, the yoke of His plan, and the yoke of His purpose for you. Have you accepted that yoke?* The Bible says, “it is good for a man to bear the yoke in his youth” (Lam. 3:27).

*A yoke is something that does not respect your will. In fact, a yoke is designed to break your will to another’s will.* If you see a sick person that is admitted to the hospital, the person does not want to sleep there, but that sickness has yoked him to the sickbed though he wants to be somewhere else. That is a negative yoke.

*The yoke of Jesus is not negative.* In agricultural terms, the yoke is a wooden structure designed with two holes that fit the head of bulls used to plough farms. When one bull struggles with the yoke in resistance, the other bull pulls along so there is painful tension in the neck of the resisting bull. *The neck in the Bible is always talking of our will.* When you don’t submit your neck to the yoke of Jesus, there will be pain somewhere in the future. *But when you take the yoke of his plan and purpose for you, there is rest for your soul*.

*PRAYER*: Father, I accept your yoke for my life, I will not struggle with your demands. I receive rest for my soul.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 24:52-26:16, Matthew 8:18-34, Psalm 10:1-15, Proverbs 3:7-8

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Thursday 13th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: THE IMPORTANCE OF HOLY GHOST BAPTISM *– Jude 20, John 4:34

Like the Global Positioning System (GPS) that tells the direction and distances to a destination, the Holy Spirit is sent to guide you to where the Father wants you to go and what the Father wants you to do. *The Holy Spirit has the master plan to take you from point A to point B without missing it at all. If we follow the Holy Spirit, we will not waste time, we will not lose energy, we will not lose money, and we will not lose anything*.

But only Jesus followed the Holy Ghost perfectly. All of us are improving in degrees of knowing the Holy Spirit and following Him. In fact, the will of God so consumed Jesus that He told His disciples, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent me, and to finish His work.” (John. 4:34) That was His food.

Don’t listen to the lie of the devil that submitting to the Holy Spirit will make your life dull and unexciting. Walking in submission to God doesn’t make your life less exciting, it just means that your excitement is generated by God. How effective you follow the Holy Spirit and submit to Him is what is going to determine the effectiveness of your Christian race.

*Following the Holy Ghost comes as a second decision to making Jesus your Lord*. This second decision is not one of the many decisions, but it is the last decision you make. Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, decides for you from that point on. At salvation, Jesus brings you into sonship of the Kingdom of God, but the Holy Spirit brings you into the manifestation of that sonship. Standing on these two legs will help you so you don’t come into a condition where though you are born again, the world cannot tell the difference between you and someone without Christ in his/her life.

*PRAYER*: Holy Spirit, lead me into the manifestation of sonship to God through Jesus Christ.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 28:1-29:35, Matthew 9:18-38, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 3:11-12
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Friday 14th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: JESUS, THE LORD TAKES THE WORLD OUT OF US*– James 1:14-15, John 14:30

*The devil only supplies temptation but the temptation is useless if there is no lust inside you*. What the Lordship of Jesus and the will of God do for us is to take those things inside us that the devil can grab a hold of or use to bring something evil.

That is why Jesus said, “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” (John 14:30, KJV). Are there things in you that the devil’s temptation can connect with and attract? You had better know for yourself now what those things are inside you. *The devil may not yet know, but God knows and God is preparing you through the ministrations and leadings of the Holy Spirit in your life to strengthen you against them*.

*For example, some people have weakness around girls, some around glory, and others around gold. Those are three major things the devil uses to cut a man down especially if he is anointed*. For some people, it is glory and fame. Once he is honoured, he doesn’t care. He can do anything to sustain and keep that title or office.

*Jesus as our Saviour takes us out of the world, but as our Lord, He takes the world out of us. It is the Lordship of Jesus that takes out that love of the world and for the things of this world. Without the Lordship of Jesus, some things of this world that you love will shake you somewhere*.

*PRAYER*: Jesus, I welcome your Lordship. Empty me of every lust as I submit to your spirit. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 30:1-31:16, Matthew 10:1-23, Psalm 12:1-8, Proverbs 3:13-15
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Saturday 15th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: SUBMITTING TO THE NUDGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT*
Genesis 6:3, Acts 9:5

*First, the Spirit of God will strive with a man. God is going to strive with us whenever our ignorance or our wrong training conflicts with His choice for us or gets in the way.*

*For example, if you wanted to do something contrary to the will of God, the Spirit of God within you will rise in opposition.* This striving determines your submission to His Lordship or where you react to His will.

When the Lord said to Paul, “…It is hard for you to kick against the pricks” (Acts 9:5), the prick that He was talking about there is the will of God for his life. If you knock it, it will hurt you. *You can’t knock God’s will for your life and not injure yourself somewhere.* All you need to do is to move away from reacting to God’s will and stay in the centre of His will for your life. *Don’t try to test God by finding out how far you can move to the edge of His will before you get into danger. Don’t test it!*

Instead, you must seek to press beyond the point of no return with the Lord. *If you can gain victory in this area of submission to God’s will, making Him your Lord, letting Him decide and all you’re doing is just carrying out His decision, you cannot be defeated as a believer.* If you are carrying out the decision of the president of this country, he has to back you up with his power. In the same way, *when you’re carrying out the decision of the Almighty God, no principality and power will be able to stand against you, not even any man or the devil. The God of that decision is going to show Himself strong for you.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I yield to You. I will not frustrate the strivings of Your spirit in me. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 31:17-32:12, Matthew 10:24-11:6, Psalm 13:1-6, Proverbs 3:16-18

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Sunday 16th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: THE GOD OF PATTERN*
Hebrews 8:5

*As a believer, you must build your life according to the pattern of God as shown in the Bible* just as Moses was told in Hebrews 8:5, “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

Some words are critical to stability and pattern is one. Another word that is critical to stability in the Christian faith and the Christian life is instruction. *God is a God of patterns. Understand that God is going to give you a pattern somewhere. He will either tell you the pattern directly or through a visible one that is already in place. God doesn’t change patterns. Patterns are some of the unchangeable things in the Kingdom.*

My wife (Rev. Oyenike Areogun) recently pointed my attention to what God said years ago when He began dealing with us about the Church, Dream Centre. He said, _“I want to raise Dream Centre up as a picture of what a church is supposed to be.”_ It looked strange because the battles that we went through proving the call and doing what God wants us to do were very fierce.

When God began to show me the revelation of fathering and sonship in the Scriptures, it was largely misunderstood by many, but I stood by it because it was what I saw in the Bible. But now, a lot of ministries in the body of Christ are picking that pattern. *One of the things that a father brings is to give a pattern to follow, and God is a God of patterns.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, show me the pattern for correct Christian Faith and Christian Life I must follow for stability in my walk with You. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 32:13-34:31, Matthew 11:7-30, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 3:19-20

============
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Dearly Beloved of God,

Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

*You are specially invited to the 2022 edition of our ANNUAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY (ASOM) with the theme: KINGDOM GROWTH versus CHURCH GROWTH.*

Every year, ASOM has been a mountain where Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Heads of Ministries, Associate Pastors, Missionaries and all those in active ministry come to refresh, renew, re-fire their spirits and encounter the God of their calling. The details of this year’s edition of ASOM are as follows:

*Date:* 3rd – 5th February, 2022 (Thursday – Saturday).

*Time:* Thursday – 5pm, Friday – 8am, and Saturday – 8am (GMT+1)

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria

*Registration:* Click on https://solaareogunministries.org/events/asom2022/ to complete online registration OR when you arrive at the conference. Registration is FREE.

*Enquiries:* For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +234(0)9079912254; 08036207471; 07064335373 and 08037252124.

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

*Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun*
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Spirit Meat: *IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

*You are specially invited to the 2022 edition of our ANNUAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY (ASOM) with the theme: KINGDOM GROWTH versus CHURCH GROWTH.*

Every year, ASOM has been a mountain where Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Heads of Ministries, Associate Pastors, Missionaries and all those in active ministry come to refresh, renew, re-fire their spirits and encounter the God of their calling. The details of this year’s edition of ASOM are as follows:

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria

*Registration:* Click on https://solaareogunministries.org/events/asom2022/ to complete online registration OR when you arrive at the conference. Registration is FREE.

*Enquiries:* For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +234(0)9079912254; 08036207471; 07064335373 and 08037252124.

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

Monday 17th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: FATHERING, A KINGDOM PATTERN *– Luke 11:11-13*

The Kingdom of God is a family. Although it spreads all over the world, it’s still a family. God the Father is there as the Head. *FATHER-AND-SON UNLIMITED is a kingdom pattern*.

*This generation does not need more preachers, but we need fathers that have eyes to see where our axe-heads have fallen; fathers that have the voice to call us back to reason and sanity, and to tell us where we are getting it right or wrong*.

The Bible is not a western book. It’s a middle-eastern book and one of the things that you see in the middle-eastern world is strong fathering. One of the reasons why the Jewish people are dominant in every sector they get into is that they are still very strong in family values.

The damage that the absence of a father does in the life of a child is beyond measure. It’s not that the fathers in society are dead but some of them have gone missing in action because the operations of their society neutralised them. *The way God structured life, there is a place for a father.* Joseph represented the authority figure for the young body of Jesus while growing up.

*The voice of a father is an invincible voice in the make-up of everyone. If a father spoke the right things to you at the right time when you were a baby growing up, it puts a champion mentality in you*. That is what makes the confident and self-assured people in the world.

*PRAYER*: Abba Father, I receive a deeper understanding to walk correctly with You as a son to a father. I’ll embrace the kingdom fathering process that will qualify me for sonship portions in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 35:1-36:43, Matthew 12:1-21, Psalm 15:1-5, Proverbs 3:21-26
============

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2022
Tuesday 18th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: WHEN FATHERS ARE ABSENT (1)* – 1 Corinthians 4:15

*What makes people perform less than their great abilities in handling life situations is the absence of the voice of a father in their lives. Either the father died as it is in many cases, or the father was neutralized like in many of the societies in the western world*.

Are you reading this devotional guide and your father was silent, absent, and missing (Mr SAM) when you were growing up? You know the lag that it brought inside you. Even as a girl, a father is the one that gives you identity, the one that tells you that you’re beautiful. If no father had ever told you that you are beautiful, you are still looking for somebody to tell you even though you are the most enchantingly beautiful girl in the world because there is a voice that is missing inside you.

Some time ago, I watched a powerful minister on television, and they had their international conference, and he preached a powerful message on The Blessing of the Father. He preached such a wonderful message, but I saw a danger of the culture. I saw that the culture that they practised in the region where that minister was located has reduced everybody to the same and the authority of a father over his congregation was lacking.

I am always pained when I look at homes today where many wives are not allowing their husbands to be fathers of their children, to take the place of a priest and bless them. This generation doesn’t know about the blessing of a father raising his hands and blessing his children.

*PRAYER*: Lord, everywhere the contributions of fathers are lacking in my life I receive timely intervention in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 37:1-38:30, Matthew 12:22-45, Psalm 16:1-11, Proverbs 3:27-32
============

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Wednesday 19th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: WHEN FATHERS ARE ABSENT* (2) – Esther 4:12-14, Genesis 18:19

A young girl came to see me for counselling years ago. She was a nursing student in South West Nigeria. She wrote a letter to us and said she wanted to commit suicide because she didn’t know why she came to the world. She said she didn’t know how God could create someone with a nose like hers.

I replied to her not to kill herself but should come over so we could talk. And when she came to see me after the service that Sunday, I looked at the people waiting, and I didn’t see anybody with a funny nose. So, I said, “Where is the girl with the nose problem?” She came out and said she was the one. I said, “Wahoo! You are beautiful, your nose is alright.” I’m sure somebody must have made a funny statement to her when she was young about her nose and there was no father to make a counter-statement.

There was no father to have made a pre-statement before the derogatory statement came to her.

*Every father should make correct statements into the spirits, the recesses of the souls of their children before somebody sent by the devil begins to tell them something wrong.*

They should be able to reply to such agents of the devil that, “It’s too late. I already know who I am. I already know that my height is alright. I already know that my size is alright. I already know that my face is alright. My father has already told me. I heard that even while I was in the womb.”

*PRAYER*: I pray for every male reading this sharing, may God raise you as a correct father in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 39:1-41:16, Matthew 12:46-13:23, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 3:33-35
============

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2022
Thursday 20th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: THE FOUNDATION OF APOSTLES AND PROPHETS*
Ephesians 2:20

*Every ministry office in the Body of Christ must have a divine relationship with an apostolic and a prophetic flow somewhere if that ministry and whatever is constructed from that ministry will follow the pattern of the Bible.* That is what the Bible means when it says, _“…having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets…”_ (Eph. 2:20)

Notice that Paul said, _“According to the grace of God, which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it.”_ (1 Cor. 3:10)

*What we need to find out is what the apostles and the prophets bring that will constitute the foundation that we must acquire* because we must understand where God brings us into the pattern of what He is building.

*It is one Body. God doesn’t see two bodies of Christ either in heaven or on earth.* There are members of the Body of Christ that are in heaven now who have finished their works on earth and have gone up, but God still sees one Body. God knows how we are connected, and He knows the different parts. And He also knows what exactly the foundation is.

Medical doctors or experts that study the human body will tell you that it is not just the food you’re eating now that is the foundation of your life or your health. Certain things in your body constitute the foundation of the human body. It is those things that you are supposed to service with the right diet.

*PRAYER:* Father, I will relate intelligently with the apostolic and the prophetic flow You join me to in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 41:17-42:17, Matthew 13:24-46, Psalm 18:1-15, Proverbs 4:1-6

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Friday 21st, January, 2022

*TOPIC: GOD’S KINGDOM STRUCTURE (1)* – 1 Corinthians 12:28

The Bible says, “And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets …” *It means there must be an apostolic or prophetic flow as a foundation of a ministry*. Where there is no apostle, the prophet stands in for the apostle in the flow.

If the Lord is bringing a truth and He releases it, the truth will be too strong for the general members of the Body of Christ to take. The closest ministries in the Spirit that can safely receive that truth to transfer to other members of the Body are the apostolic and prophetic ministries. This is because the calling is like a machine that reaches the spirit and then enters the world.

The devil took over the world when Adam handed it over to him, but God is taking back the world through the ministries of Jesus and the callings.

*If there is any place in the world that darkness is reigning supreme, the first thing that God is going to set up there is not a university, but He is going to send a calling there*. It is out of the calling that most of the universities that you call fantastic in the world today came out.They had a christain origin.

What we call NGOs today are just the hijack of assignment of individual church members by unbelievers that are smart to collect money from overseas. *Every Christian member of a church should have an area of life where they are invading the darkness in this world.*

*PRAYER*: Lord, help me to embrace kingdom structure and pattern so as to be a sound and balanced Christian. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Genesis 42:18-43:34, Matthew 13:47-14:12, Psalm 18:16-36, Proverbs 4:7-10

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 288
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.