Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51359 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2022
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday 23rd, January, 2022

*TOPIC: PROFITING WITH THE MINISTRIES OF APOSTLES AND PROPHET*
Ephesians 4:11-15

*As I mentioned yesterday, the apostles and prophets receive the vision from God and teachers break it down and explain what God has said to people in practical and applicable forms.*

*When you have a calling, God is going to hook you up to somebody somewhere.* Sometimes in the early stages of your developmental programme as a minister, God will show you some ministries that you must soak in everything they have. Such form the foundational substance of your value system as well as your perspective on the Christian truth.

*Also, for your Christian life to be strong, you must have the breathings of an apostolic ministry or prophetic ministry reaching you somewhere.* One of the reasons some orthodox churches died is because they cut themselves away from the apostolic or prophetic flow. If you look at the five-fold offices, apostles and prophets are almost always together. The pastor is the one closest to the people. So many times, when the pastor is speaking, he represents the people to God. When a prophet comes, he represents God to the people.

*The prophet generally brings direction, revelation, precision, and accuracy.* The prophet brings sensitivity, awakens us to the reality of the spirit realm and sharpens hearing of the voice of the Holy Spirit inside us. That is why we must expose ourselves to that ministry.

*The apostle, on the other hand, brings government and order. You are a manifestation of the government in charge of your life now.* It’s either the government of the world, the devil, the flesh or the government of the Spirit of God.

*PRAYER:* Father, help me to stay humble, sensitive, and obedient to you as you send ministry gifts my way for profiting. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 46:1-47:31, Matthew 15:1-28, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 4:14-19

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

Greetings to you in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

*You are specially invited to the 2022 edition of our ANNUAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY (ASOM) with the theme: KINGDOM GROWTH versus CHURCH GROWTH.*

Every year, ASOM has been a mountain where Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Heads of Ministries, Associate Pastors, Missionaries and all those in active ministry come to refresh, renew, re-fire their spirits and encounter the God of their calling. The details of this year’s edition of ASOM are as follows:

*Date:* 3rd – 5th February, 2022 (Thursday – Saturday).

*Time:* Thursday – 5pm, Friday – 8am, and Saturday – 8am (GMT+1)

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria

*Registration:* Click on https://solaareogunministries.org/events/asom2022/ to complete online registration OR when you arrive at the conference. Registration is FREE.

*Enquiries:* For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +234(0)9079912254; 08036207471; 07064335373 and 08037252124.

All things are ready.

Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,

*Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun*
============

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Monday 24th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: CORRECT CHURCH MEMBERSHIP (1)*
Psalm 68:6, 1 Peter 2:4-10

*Church membership is a working of the Holy Spirit and it is God that sets members in His Body as He pleases.* There are some very flaky positions that people take when it comes to church and that is why God’s destiny programme doesn’t happen in their lives.

*You can’t be a member of two churches just as you can’t be a member of two families. You simply can’t be! As soon as you are in one church, you are no longer a member in another or you are in space.* This issue is a serious issue with God.

*In every congregation, some people are true and true members, there are borderline members and there are non-members.* You will notice that anywhere in the world, strong nations, strong families, and strong churches all have a strong sense of identity. In Israel, the Jews are bold about their Jewish identity. They have been claiming that identity for more than 5,000 years in the world. They never allow any culture to assimilate them.

One of our reasons for being weak in Nigeria is that an average Nigerian is ashamed of the Nigerian identity. One of my older pastors encountered something some time ago and sent me a text wondering where he had been all these years. He said he just caught the revelation of the father-and-son truth and he started confessing all the covenants in the house. He knew the truth about confession but he never took those things seriously. *When you begin to function as a colleague to your father, you have cut your inheritance away and you will begin to fight on your own.*

*PRAYER:* Father, open my eyes to see and understand where you have planted me in your Body. Thank you Holy Spirit for leading me there.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 48:1-49:33, Matthew 15:29-16:12, Psalm 20:1-9, Proverbs 4:20-27

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

*You are specially invited to the 2022 edition of our ANNUAL SCHOOL OF MINISTRY (ASOM) with the theme: KINGDOM GROWTH versus CHURCH GROWTH.*

Every year, ASOM has been a mountain where Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Heads of Ministries, Associate Pastors, Missionaries and all those in active ministry come to refresh, renew, re-fire their spirits and encounter the God of their calling. The details of this year’s edition of ASOM are as follows:

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Headquarters, Close to November 27 Interchange (Ona baba Ona Bridge) before the State Secretariat, Abere, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria

*Registration:* Click on https://solaareogunministries.org/events/asom2022/ to complete online registration OR when you arrive at the conference. Registration is FREE.

*Enquiries:* For enquiries on accommodation, feeding, tapes and books from this conference and other logistics, please call +234(0)9079912254; 08036207471; 07064335373 and 08037252124.

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Tuesday 25th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: CORRECT CHURCH MEMBERSHIP (2)*
Psalm 68:6, 1 Peter 2:4-10

I had a revelation years ago and in this particular revelation, I saw the Lord write on a board – *Apostolic Foundations. The first thing that He wrote under that subject was Correct Church Membership* – details of this are in my book He Sets the Solitary in Families. God also gave me the definition of what a real church is all about. When people say, “This is Areogun’s church, this is Oyedepo’s church, this is Adeboye’s church”, it is a misnomer.

There is nothing like a human church. If a man wants to start something, he has *an empire.* If a group of people start something, they have *a club.* When the devil wants to start something, he has *a cult,* but when God wants to start something, it’s *a church* and it begins in God – what God’s programme is for a people. *The Church is God’s factory to manufacture specimens of the Kingdom. Don’t ever forget that. Every pastor needs to understand what that means.*

*So, if God wants to start a church, what He does first is to establish the purpose for that church:* what do I want to do with it? Why am I setting up this church? For example, why did God set up the Dream Centre? Why did He require that I as the General Overseer go through the road I went through? Why did He marry me to my wife with the kind of calling that she has and the kind of training that we had gone through? *Why did He insist on the kind of things and the truth He gave us? All is because of what He wants to do with the people that He will bring to join this chariot.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I believe you have a place and a purpose for me in the church you have planted me. I thank you for this place and receive my purpose there in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 50:1 - Exodus 2:10, Matthew 16:13-17:9, Psalm 21:1-13, Proverbs 5:1-6

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Wednesday 26th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: YOUR CALLING TO CHURCH MEMBERSHIP (1)*
Acts 5:1-11, Hebrews 12:22-29

*After God calls the head, He then begins to call people ‘to member’ (not just join) that church. Therefore, membership is a calling just like headship is a calling.* Correct church membership begins when you settle the calling side of your membership, not that “this church is close to my house and I am going there.” *The Lord spoke to me, using the Dream Centre as a template, that there are Dream Centre true and true, Dream Centre borderline and non-Dream Centre members.*

*Dream Centre borderline are people that stay in church and obey what they like out of all the instructions God gives us.* Such people obey something else and do different things every other time apart from the time they are in church.

*The Church is the gathering together of those that God called ‘to member’ a calling.* God called me to head a calling. It’s His calling not my own. He also calls the members, He gathers us together to hear and receive the different assignments that we have individually and corporately.

There’s an assignment He wants to use Dream Centre to do and there’s an assignment that He wants individual members to do, so He calls us together. *The true and true members are the ones that take their identities from the headship call.*

*Every member must ask God why He brought him or her to a church and what the destiny of his or her membership is.* What is the destiny of your creation as a human being on the planet? Where has the devil perverted it and what is God doing in redemption to redeem you and get you ready for what He originally planned? That’s where the Church comes in.

*PRAYER:* Father, I thank you for opening my eyes to these truths. Show me why you have brought me to church and what the destiny of my membership is in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 2:11-3:22, Matthew 17:10-27, Psalm 22:1-18, Proverbs 5:7-14

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Friday 28th, January, 2022

*TOPIC:YOUR CALLING TO CHURCH MEMBERSHIP (3)*– Acts 5:1-11, Hebrews 12:22-29

God instructed the children of Israel when they were moving to the Promised Land that “you may not set a foreigner over you, who is not your brother.” (Deut. 17:15) *It is an aberration in the economy of heaven for a Christian, born again, spirit-filled to sit under a pastor that is not born again*.

For a believer to be praying for the salvation of his so-called spiritual father or pastor is spiritual insanity. That means the pastor is a plastic joint. There is nothing flowing from the Head (Jesus Christ) that’s flowing through that person to you as a member. *As soon as you get into the revelation that you are born again and your pastor is not born again, get out from under him and find where you should be pastored. It simply shows that you got into membership there naturally, traditionally or ancestrally, and you should find out what exactly God’s programme is for you*.

*When God calls a man to member a church, he is also called to embrace the structure in that church. That is why no minister should copy the structure of another. God gives the “how” of structure to the head*.

For example, I don’t have to worry myself about what is happening in another ministry. That is very important because accuracy is one of the first things that God works in our lives after we become born again. God begins to work on every area of error through addition or subtraction so that you can get into accuracy.

*PRAYER*: Father, I embrace the structure of the church you have planted me. Help me to grow in accuracy daily in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Exodus 5:22-7:25, Matthew 18:21-19:12, Psalm 23:1-6, Proverbs 5:22-23
============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Saturday 29th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: YOUR ACCURACY AND IMPACT IS CONNECTED TO CHURCH MEMBERSHIP*
Acts 13:1-3

*God wants you to have a great impact with your life and that is why He begins to work accuracy into your life and that accuracy comes through a process.* When you are told in church as a single brother or sister to do all-night prayer, it is taking you through that process of developing accuracy in the Spirit. *There was a time God gave me The Principle of One: one hour in the day with God, one day in the week with God and one week in a year. It’s not because I was looking for a cliché statement.*

*The places some people are going to stand amongst men require that biblical principles are the ruling principles in their life.* Most people you’re going to meet in executive meetings have dined with the devil in the middle of the night and all you are bringing is just a shirt and tie. Some seemingly civilized people are into occultism. Why should you as a Christian be ashamed of speaking in tongues and you can’t even speak through in tongues?

*Settle your church membership and take it seriously. Don’t be a borderline member or a non-member but be a true and true member. It’s time for you to rise now and make up your mind!* I want to challenge you if you are a borderline member of a church – you stay long in church but you stay on the borderline of commitment and followership, you pick and choose what you want to obey in church but insist that you are a member, stop it! Pay close attention to all the points I have made thus far.

*PRAYER:* Father, thank you for every process you have drawn out for me in church. Help me to wake up looking forward to each step of the process in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 8:1-9:35, Matthew 19:13-30, Psalm 24:1-10, Proverbs 6:1-5

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Sunday, 30th, January, 2022

*TOPIC: YOUR PASTOR AS A GOD-ORDAINED LEADER*
Philippians 4:9, 1 John 1:1-4

*There are certain things that you are not going to receive unless you observe them in a visible leader. When God brings you to church, He joins you to a Pastor and gives you a place in his/her heart.* You’ll learn some practical things that you don’t see from books and then you’ll receive a spirit of what you are looking for.

The preaching and teaching aspect of my ministry is the easiest to catch. Even if you are an ordinary member of our ministry, you are going to start preaching. You will see that grace resting upon you. You are going to start ministering. Over and above that, there’s a need for you to understand the leadership aspect of my ministry. If God has brought you to me, there is that dimension that you need to imbibe and that isn’t going to come upon you by sitting in church; you need to get close, you will need to look at somebody.

Note the word “both” in Phil. 4:9 (KJV), it means that you do them together, not one after the other. *There are some things that you need to learn and some things you need to receive. There are some things that you need to hear and there are some things you need to see in your visible leader and then do.* Doing is the last part of a 5-step chain.

Most people make mistakes today because they jump into the doing part of marriage, business, ministry, leadership and the doing part of many things without doing the other four steps. It is like a set of trinkets that has a necklace, earrings, bangles, wrist chain and ankle chains. If you buy the trinket and they don’t give you the earrings, you say it is incomplete. You know what you’re looking for because it’s a set. In the same way, life practices come in a set.

*PRAYER:* Father, show me the visible leader I must observe at every phase of my life in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 10:1-12:13, Matthew 20:1-28, Psalm 25:1-15, Proverbs 6:6-11

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Tuesday, 1st, February, 2022

*TOPIC: WINNING BY THE WORD*
Hebrews 11:3

*Welcome to February! In this month’s devotional, we are going to explore the theme ‘Winning by the Word’.* You must pay attention to this series if you want to be a victorious Christian on the earth.

*There is the reality of two worlds; natural and supernatural. These two worlds are governed by laws.* You must master these if you will be all that God has ordained you to be in life. *Understanding the supernatural is very important because the offer of God to you in Christ is an invitation to supernatural living.* Every supernatural act, though not humanly explainable, will have either of these two sources – God or the devil. As a child of God, you must deal with the source of any supernatural operation you see before you get involved.

*One of the objectives of this month’s series is to show you how to create the divine – the supernatural world that you desire – by the Word of God. I always tell people that if you don’t like what you are seeing, change what you are saying.*

*Silent Christianity is defeated Christianity.* You must understand how God interweaves the world and words from your mouth. *The power of God is in His Word, not in His mouth. Biblical Christianity is active, full of words and not a silent life. God built a voice-activated system into creation and you cannot have biblical Christianity without words.*

As you go along in this month’s devotional, I want you to master how to tame your mouth and direct it aright until you are in the Divine Supernatural!

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, help me to create the divine supernatural world around me by your Word in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 13:17-15:18, Matthew 21:23-46, Psalm 26:1-12, Proverbs 6:16-19

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Wednesday, 2nd February, 2022

*TOPIC: THE REALITY OF MULTIPLE WORLDS*
Hebrews 11:1-3

*The supernatural* is a phenomenon that you can experience but can’t explain and understand; however, that you cannot understand it does not mean it will not affect you. *The natural* is explainable and can be replicated by following a set of procedures. Picture two men moving an object (say a writing board), that will be a natural activity. But if the writing board begins to move on its own accord, that will be something supernatural happening.

Our text today tells you that there are things not seen but the Bible still refers to them as things; this means they have substance. For it to be a thing, it must exist. The things that you are hoping for are equivalent to the things not seen.

Hebrews 11 is dealing with faith, but Faith is dealing with things. The third verse of Hebrews 11 tells us that we can understand through faith even though, normally, it is through reason that we understand. The norm is that “If I can’t reason it, I can’t understand it”, but the Bible is painting a different picture. It says, “Through faith we understand the worlds were framed.”

*The Bible also talks about worlds and not just one world, which means there is more than one world.* Take the physical world, for example, it consists of the worlds of men, animals, nature, to mention a few. The physical world refers to what you can see and relate with, your five senses, though it is not limited to that.

*If you don’t know the connection between the word of God and the invisible world, what you hope for may never materialise.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray that what I hope for per time will materialise through Your Word in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 15:19-17:7, Matthew 22:1-33, Psalm 27:1-6, Proverbs 6:20-26

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Thursday, 3rd February, 2022

*TOPIC: THE VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE WORLDS*
Job 3:25

*The supernatural is a part of the invisible. However, from the framing of the Bible, the invisible is the mother or the womb that produces the visible.* Everything visible in the world came from something invisible. We can’t see an atom with our eyes but the chairs we sit on are made of atoms. Our bodies are made up of cells. We have not seen the cells before, but doctors confirm to us that they exist and they are the building blocks of our physical bodies.

*Anything visible is made up of something invisible – whether in the visible world or the invisible world.* Whether the visible is good or bad, desirable or undesirable, things that you don’t want and things that you can never desire can happen. Job gave us a clear example in Job 3:25, “…the thing I greatly feared has happened.”

*May I tell you this? If there is something you greatly fear that you have not dealt with, before Jesus comes, it will happen to you unless you deal with it. This is because you are already doing something that will bring it out one day.* Many people are unconsciously doing something to create their fears but not consciously doing something to create their hopes.

*Remember, the things that you hope for will one day become the things that are seen.* What are the things that you hope for now – wonderful life, fantastic marriage, children, etc.? *Many people never deal with what they are afraid of; they just hide it somewhere and it keeps growing like an unwanted pregnancy.* The things which are seen were made of things that don’t appear. If it doesn’t appear, it means you can’t relate with it through your natural senses.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to deal with hidden fears in my life so as not to be limited in my walk with you in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 17:8-19:15, Matthew 22:34-23:12, Psalm 27:7-14, Proverbs 6:27-35

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Friday, 4th February, 2022

*TOPIC: LOOKING AT THE RIGHT THINGS*
Romans 4:19-21, Genesis 17:4-5

In the book of Genesis 17, when God told Abraham _“I’ve made you the father of many nations”,_ what could he see? He could see the deadness of Sarah’s womb and his own deadness, but he did not consider it. He chose not to consider it.

When Joseph was going towards the palace, there was something that he alone could see. When Potiphar’s wife came to tempt him with fornication, there was something he could see that made him reject the offer of Potiphar’s wife.

He was seeing *a vision* inside. Joseph would have ended up as an acting husband for life or until the woman got tired of him. Meanwhile, he would need to be looking over his shoulders for the rest of his life until he eventually gets caught and ends up dead. But, *he was carrying a vision of something that he alone could see. If he looked at something else, he would have missed what God had shown him.*

You can have sickness in your body; the pain and the symptom will be under ‘those things which are seen’. *If you are going to have your healing, you will have to ‘look not’ at the symptoms and the pain. You won’t respond sensually to it, because what you respond to sensually will come out of your mouth.* He didn’t say we should deny it, rather we should refuse to let it control our conclusion.

*Abraham refused to consider his age, he refused to consider the condition of Sarah’s womb, he only considered what God said; he considered God’s ability and power and you should do the same.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to always keep my gaze on the promises of your Word in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 21:22-23:13, Matthew 24:1-28, Psalm 29:1-11, Proverbs 7:6-23

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Saturday, 5th February, 2022

*TOPIC: THE INVISIBLE RULES THE VISIBLE*
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

The Scripture today talks about the outward man and the inward man. *The Bible refers to the inward man as the spirit of a man.* How does the inward man look? If the Bible called him “man” and called the outward man “man”, it means the inward man will look exactly like the outward man. Whether the inward man is healthy or not, we don’t know but he will also have hands, legs and eyes. In fact, your eyes really are the windows through which the inward man is looking out.

*The outward man is the physical body;* the tailor can take the size of the body, but there is an inward man. I make bold to tell you that *whatever is happening on your outward man is a reflection of what is happening in your inward man.* Everything that your physical outward man will interact with in this world is referred to in the Bible as “our light afflictions”. The Bible says, “ … worketh for us” and not “… worketh against us”. The big question is will you be able to withstand the “working-for-you” process?

*Challenges and situations in life will work for you, but they won’t work if you do nothing. If you focus on the affliction, you will miss the glory.* A pregnant woman doesn’t want to go through labour to give birth to the baby. She cries, screams, but when the baby comes out, she is full of joy! *The question is this, “Will you ever cross from the affliction to the glory?”*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to remain steadfast in my walk with you in order to cross from the affliction to the glory you have prepared.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 21:22-23:13, Matthew 24:1-28, Psalm 29:1-11, Proverbs 7:6-23

============
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

Dearly Beloved of God,

All things are ready.
Jesus is LORD!

Forever His,
============

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Sunday, 6th February, 2022

*TOPIC: LOOKING AT THINGS NOT SEEN THROUGH THE LENS OF GOD’S WORD*
2 Corinthians 4:18

*How can you look at something not seen? If you are going to look at something not seen, it means there must be an instrument for you to see it. For every desirable thing you are looking for, the word of God is the instrument that can show you, just like a telescope shows you the planets.* Ordinarily, you cannot see Pluto or Jupiter with your naked eyes, but the instrument of a telescope makes it possible.

Some people can put an instrument on your chest in order to know your heartbeat, to check whether it is okay or not. In fact, some people can do an ultrasound on your stomach to show you whether you have twins in your womb or not. That is the instrument, but nobody can see it with his/her physical eyes except somebody that has supernatural power.

*To “look not” is a decision because the issue is always calling your attention and it is already there to be seen. If you “look not” at it, you’ve decided not to look at it.* Just like someone can be talking beside you and you choose not to listen to what the person is saying, you can choose what you are going to hear, see or concentrate on. Don’t let the devil tell you that you can’t choose. You have the power to choose. You do it every day. *If you are going to have the glory of God and have what you hoped for, you must choose what you are going to concentrate on and focus on with your senses.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive your help to always stay my mind on your Word irrespective of the contradictions around me in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 23:14-25:40, Matthew 24:29-51, Psalm 30:1-12, Proverbs 7:24-27

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Monday, 7th February, 2022

*TOPIC: WHOSE REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE?*
2 Corinthians 4:18

*Many times, we tend to believe the doctor’s report and struggle to believe God’s Word.* Your feeling may contradict what the doctor is telling you, but you accept the doctor’s conclusion. *You should be able to say, “According to the word of God, despite the fact that I am feeling this way, the word of God tells me by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed”.* Just as you have no physical, observable evidence, the doctor also has no such evidence. Most people judge the education of a doctor as a legitimate basis to believe what he says but find it difficult to extend the same thinking, to judge the divinity of God as a legitimate basis to take Him at His word. *The education of the fallible doctor cannot equal the divinity of God Almighty!*

*The Bible is more accurate than any doctor’s stethoscope. The Bible is more current and more precise than any report or research finding. Whose report will you believe?* Many choose to believe the reports of men that are as fallible as they are, but doubt the report of the Almighty God that is infallible.

*The things which are seen are temporal and the word “temporal” simply means “subject to change”.* The only proof that anything will not last long is that you can relate with it from a natural standpoint with your senses. God has given everyone the power to change things the way they want them. *If you don’t change it, the outcome will be what you don’t want. What choice are you making today?*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I make the decision today to change the things I don’t want around me by the power in your Word in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 26:1-27:21, Matthew 25:1-30, Psalm 31:1-8, Proverbs 8:1-11

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Tuesday, 8th February, 2022

*TOPIC: THE TWO SUPERNATURAL DEPARTMENTS*
Hebrews 11:3

*The supernatural has two departments: God and satan. If you get involved in the supernatural without the word of God, you are dealing with satan.*

2 Cor. 4:18b _“…But the things which are not seen are eternal.”_

To be eternal means it is not subject to change; that is, it is permanent. Your hope is eternal, if only you know. We have seen that the supernatural is enfolding the invisible. It’s an invisible world. In that invisible world, there are two dimensions: God and satan. And how do we bring what we hope for and desire into the realm we can interact with?

The normal way of living in the world is that “we understand things and then we believe them.” Naturally, if I don’t understand it, I don’t believe in it. I don’t understand that God is Father, Son and the Holy Ghost, all at the same time. How can He have a son if he didn’t have a wife? I just don’t understand that so I can’t believe it. All of that is natural thinking. Even now, science has come to a place where you can have a baby without two people having intercourse. Naturally speaking, no! But medically speaking, they can now have a baby.

Before we conclude that faith for everyday life is necessary only in underdeveloped countries where the wonders of science cannot be easily accessed, *I must stress that even when the products of science are abundantly available, faith is better since we know that there are still many ailments today which science cannot handle. So science is good and necessary but faith is better.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I choose to follow your Word as you lead me into the supernatural. Help me to identify and correct areas of my life where I am given to natural thinking at the expense of believing.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 28:1-43, Matthew 25:31-26:13, Psalm 31:9-18, Proverbs 8:12-13

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Wednesday 9th February, 2022

*TOPIC: YOU HAVE TO BE BALANCED AS A CHILD OF GOD* – Isaiah 40:22

*Science and faith in God don’t necessarily conflict. God puts something there and gives man understanding. The understanding of man to search for what God has put there is called science. Science discovers what God has hidden in life*. For instance, God stated many centuries ago in Isaiah 40:22 that God sits upon the circles of the earth before philosophers and mathematicians found out that the earth was round. Before that time, the dominant view was that the earth was flat. God was never confused about this and had already indicated the answer in the bible.

You read the book of Job, you find all kinds of scientific facts there. Science discovers what God has put there. *It’s only a stupid scientist that doesn’t believe in God; and it’s only a stupid Christian that doesn’t believe in science because you will need either of the two, depending on what level you are*.

A woman should not say she won’t go to the hospital to be delivered of her baby. There are many cases where the umbilical cord has twined around the baby and if the mother pushes, the baby is going to be strangulated by the labour process. So, a CS (Cesarean Section) had to be done to bring out the baby because that’s where science helps you. *You have to be balanced as a child of God*.

Science will help you to a point, but when science gets to a juncture, it says, “I can’t see any more in this area. I don’t understand what is happening”, and faith says, “That is my region”, because “faith is the evidence of things not seen”. Faith says, “That’s my field”. *A genuine Christian that wants to live a successful life on the earth will have a correct understanding of faith and science*.

*PRAYER*: Lord, I ask for the wisdom to combine faith and science for my well-being; give me a correct understanding of faith and science for a successful Christian living.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Exodus 29:1-30:10, Matthew 26:14-46, Psalm 31:19-24, Proverbs 8:14-26
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:06am On Feb 11, 2022
Thursday, 10th February, 2022

*TOPIC: THREE WAYS TO SOLVE A PROBLEM*
2 Kings 4:1-7

*There are three ways you can solve a problem in whatever field you are dealing with. You can choose to solve it:*
– Naturally
– Demonically and
– Divinely (the latter two are supernatural means).

*The natural means is whatever you can do physically, but not sinful.* For example, if you have a financial challenge and you decide to take a bank loan; that is not a sin but it is a way of coming out of a financial problem.

*The demonic option can be by sin, occultism or crime.* Sin means something sinful, though in some parts of the world, sin may not be a crime! In some countries, homosexuality is not a crime, it is legitimate, but in the Bible, it is a sin. You don’t get to a country where homosexuality is not a sin and you call it a sin; they can sue you. It will always be a sin before God but it may not be a crime before men. Before God, all crimes are sin. There are some things that men will say is a crime but God says is not a crime because you’re not violating His laws. If they make a law that preaching the gospel is a crime in a country, that would not be a crime before God.

*Any solution from the devil would be a supernatural one that comes with terms and conditions. As earlier mentioned, all of Satan’s solutions will come in any of three ways: sin, crime or occultism.* Sometimes, the three will be combined. For example, solving a financial problem by robbery is a crime. Occultism is the active engagement of a living satanic power and bringing it on the scene.

The third way that you can solve a problem is divine. *Divine solutions also come supernaturally. The invitation and offer of Christianity is supernatural living; bringing the supernatural power of God to the most unnatural parameters.*

*PRAYER:* Heavenly Father, I receive grace to depend solely on the divine for solution to any problem in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 30:11-31:18, Matthew 26:47-68, Psalm 32:1-11, Proverbs 8:27-32

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by Cordenify(m): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2022
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Saturday 12th February, 2022

*TOPIC: ACCESSING THE SUPERNATURAL THROUGH THE ANOINTED (1)*

A child of God can choose to go to God in prayer personally or he can go through the anointed. Whether you go to God on your own or like this woman who ran to the prophet, you can always bring the supernatural on the scene when you find yourself in a natural condition that you can’t handle. If you can’t handle it and you let it swallow you, it is foolishness.

*If you don’t know that there is a provision to bail you out of a tight spot, you won’t take advantage of it.* Most Christians have that problem. Paul said to the Corinthians, all things are yours, whether Paul, Peter or Apollos*. *Everything that God gave to a man of God in calling, grace and anointing is primarily not to make a star out of him but to make a servant of God out of him to serve God’s people.*

But the problem with most people is that they don’t have a pastor, and they don’t have a church. Most people attend 52 churches in 52 weeks of the year. Every shepherd has a congregation, and each person must find out the shepherd that God has attached him to; it is an obligation. Sometimes, you find people come around and say, “I have this problem.” My first question is, “Who is your pastor?” *It is your pastor’s obligation to directly move the church to assist you*. Now if they can’t assist you, we are going to see what we can do because you are still a member of the body of Christ. *Obligation list in the Kingdom belongs to membership.*

This woman (in 2 Kings 4:1-7) had a right to the anointing on Elisha. The son of the prophet that died had a right, but why didn’t he go? Sometimes, pride can cut you off from God’s provision. In my close to four decades in ministry, I have seen more women come to seek men of God for counselling than men. This is how men think: “Why should I go and see a man like myself?”

*PRAYER*: Lord, help me not to be proud when dealing with the anointed in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Exodus 34:1-35:9, Matthew 27:15-31, Psalm 33:12-22, Proverbs 9:1-6

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Sunday, 13th February, 2022

*TOPIC: ACCESSING THE SUPERNATURAL THROUGH THE ANOINTED (2)*

*A man that God has called and placed an anointing on is not a man like yourself! It is arrogance turned stupidity that makes a man think they are same.* You don’t say a medical doctor is a man like yourself. The medical knowledge that he has acquired by seven years of hard training is what you respect when you come to him for medical consultation. Likewise, a lawyer is not a man like yourself neither is a banker or a teacher when you require their expertise. Why then do you think a pastor is a man like yourself when you need his help concerning your situation?

I wonder why people get stupid when it comes to the things of God. You don’t go to the surgery and tell the surgeon how you want to be operated upon. But the problem is that many pastors are not called of God so, they do not know what they are doing.

I am sure that this woman and her husband must have argued about seeing the man of God. The wife must have told him, “You are a son of the prophet and he is a Prophet” but he refused to go. Now after his death, the woman went to do what they had been discussing. I tell a man, if your wife is as stupid or as hard-headed as a man, you are not going to make it. If a couple is like Ananias and Sapphira, they are going to get into trouble.

When the Bible calls a woman to submit to the husband, it is not saying submit to error. Sarah confronted Abraham; this son of the bondwoman will not inherit with my son. It pained Abraham but God said, obey Sarah your wife in this matter, she is right. *Every man must understand when his wife is correct and standing in the will of God. In fact, every woman has an obligation to help her husband to obey God.* When your husband is going away from God, you are going to be the first victim of the consequence of that disobedience. This woman ran to the man of God, and the solution that the man of God brought was a divine solution.

*PRAYER:* Lord, grant me the grace not to refuse divine help in the name of Jesus. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 35:10-36:38, Matthew 27:32-66, Psalm 34:1-10, Proverbs 9:7-8

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Monday, 14th February, 2022

*TOPIC: ANOINTED EYES TO SEE THE SUPERNATURAL*
2 Kings 4:2

There is a difference between ordinary eyes and the anointed eyes. *The anointed eyes show you how things can be, not the way they are. Ordinary eyes tell you how they are.*

– It is an anointed eye that makes you (as a businessman) to see something that everybody can’t see.
– Anointed eyes make you see a parcel of land and see what can come out of it.
– Anointed eyes are what make you see a wife material in a lady. Ordinary men can see beauty, but beauty will pass. Ordinary eyes can see a handsome man who is also an unfaithful man. Anointed eyes will see whether he is faithful or not faithful.

*Everybody needs anointed eyes to get their own things that will give them a future in life.* While the son of the prophet in the above text was alive and suffering, he had the miracle catalyst at home and yet he died. *There is something in your life that holds the key to your great tomorrow and you need an anointed eye to see that miracle catalyst.*

*It is an attack of the enemy against many people’s success for them not to have eyes that see.* He blindfolds them from seeing their future. If you see a man that is playing with fire, a married man playing with a girl in the office or a man that is three steps close to greatness when adultery destroys his future, that’s the devil’s attack. *Joseph had anointed eyes; he saw Potiphar’s wife coming to collect his crown.*

*God wants your eyes to see because often, a breakthrough may look like a problem, an opportunity or an opposition, what you see determines what you get.* Many times, your future shows up like an opposition, yet anointed eyes will see the opportunity and you go through it.

*PRAYER:* May your eyes be anointed to see your provision for what it is and where God has kept it.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 37:1-38:31, Matthew 28:1-20, Psalm 34:11-22, Proverbs 9:9-10

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Tuesday, 15th February, 2022

*TOPIC: BANK ACCOUNT VERSUS FAITH ACCOUNT*
2 Kings 4:1-4

*God never looks at your bank account, He looks at your faith account.* That is why many people have cut themselves away from great experiences of God. They kept looking for money and ended up enthroning money above other things. *Don’t make money a god when God did not make it one. Money is a tool* and there are many things that God will do for you that you wouldn’t need to spend money on. *You ought to be gathering faith, not just money. Thank God for money, but your pursuit should be faith when dealing with God.*

To the woman, she had nothing, just a bottle of oil but the man of God said, _“Go and borrow thee vessels from your neighbours, empty vessels, borrow not a few.” He specifically said borrow not a few. That means, borrow “plenty”._

One bottle kept filling one vessel after another. The sons were doing that until the room was filled with buckets of oil. And then she asked them, “Bring another bucket”, they said, “There is no more bucket,” and the oil stopped. The Bible didn’t say the oil finished, it stopped. *The miracle power of God will stop at the point where your obedience to the instruction of God ends.* Look at what happened there: the oil stopped. The issue is this, the woman, not God, determined how many buckets of oil she had from the miracle.

*When you are dealing with God, you will need to stretch yourself to explore all the opportunities that the Word of God will open to you.* When you step into the supernatural, there is no limit to what can happen. *You, not God, determine how far you go into the supernatural. Once you break into that realm by the Word of God, the sky is not the limit but the right hand of the Father where Jesus is seated. Are you ready to go that far?*

*PRAYER:* I receive faith to break into the supernatural in the name of Jesus.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 39:1-40:38, Mark 1:1-28, Psalm 35:1-16, Proverbs 9:11-12

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:18am On Feb 18, 2022
Friday, 18th February, 2022

*TOPIC: THREE LEVELS OF WORK TO MASTER*
Psalm 118:8-9

*There are three levels of work that you must master as a child of God to achieve supernatural outcomes in life.* You must master and engage in these levels of work constantly. I will be showing you today the first work you must do to achieve supernatural outcomes in life; that is, *PRAYER WORK.*

*Prayer work: This is knee work –* where you kneel down and pray. People may mock or laugh at you when you kneel down to pray. Some believers have made a mockery out of prayer because they spent a lot of time praying with no commensurate results seen by people in their lives. These are people that believe that prayer alone will make them succeed. I refer to such people as spiritual gamblers.

There seems to be no difference between people who spend so much time praying and those playing lottery. *If you believe that prayer alone will make you succeed, you are not different from a gambler.* A gambler somehow believes secretly in his heart that success comes by chance, and that one day it will be his turn.

*Prayer work is the beginning of success for a child of God. A person that prays believes that God is a partner with him in life.* He believes that life is not left to him alone to run the way he deems fit. He seeks God, who is intimately and intensely involved in human affairs. *A person that prays believes that God has a design for every life.*

*PRAYER:* I receive grace to do the right work for a divine outcome in life. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 6:1-7:27, Mark 3:7-30, Psalm 37:1-11, Proverbs 10:3-4

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Saturday, 19th February, 2022

*TOPIC: THREE LEVELS OF WORK TO MASTER (2)*
Proverbs 13:4

*Hard Work: This is leg work. This is where you put in all the effort, energy and resources needed to do what you received from God in prayer.* After you have prayed, you must bring in commensurate effort needed to birth forth what God has released for you. Employ everything in you. Man, as a human being, is a spirit who has a soul and lives in a body. That is the complete nature of man.

There is something in man that goes beyond the mind and the body. You have genes in your body; *God has something for you in your soul – talents, skills, traits (characteristics).* Skill is what you acquire; talent is what you are born with and traits are things that came from your ancestry. *So, how big or how large your life becomes is not dependent on God alone, it is dependent on what you do with whom God made you.* You must bring every positive thing that is in you to bear through hard work. *Acquire more skills, develop yourself and explore your talents.*

Most people get into error when they conclude that only God will determine what they will become in life. *They pray a lot and do no work and expect that something will just happen and they will get there. God is not a magician.* To translate spiritual realities to tangible manifestations, you must apply the right work. It was Moses that God revealed the specifications of the tabernacle to but the practical dimension for manifestation was in Bezaleel and Aholiab. *Don’t be a gambler in Zion.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, help me to do the right work for my divine outcome. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 7:28-9:6, Mark 3:31-4:25, Psalm 37:12-29, Proverbs 10:5

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Sunday, 20th February, 2022

*TOPIC: THREE LEVELS OF WORK TO MASTER (3)*
Hebrews 13:5-6, Mark 11:23-24

*Faith work: This is mouth work. Your confession must align with your action. Faith work requires that as you work hard, you speak right. Don’t be a Christian that prays well and speaks wrong.* The recipe for disaster is when you engage in the practice of speaking against your working or your praying. This is what happens to most people so they fail the three levels of work.

*It is what you say of God that God becomes to you.* God told Moses to tell the Israelites that as they have spoken in His ears, so will He do unto them (Num. 14:28). *Your experience and harvest today is a product of the seed(s) you have sown in the past. Some believers must actually pray for crop failure because of the bad seeds they have sown with their mouth.*

Every time in all my years of pastoring and ministering, once I get people to speak right or discipline their mouths, their lives begin to accelerate. *Most people are honest and serious enough to succeed (working hard enough at least to break forth to a measure of success in their lives) but the majority of people have given their mouths to the devil.* Some people have been trapped by religion and wrong doctrine as they say, “Well you know, your Christianity is in your heart, your religion is in your heart”.

*So, you must put the word of God in your mouth. Words, though invisible, can create visible things (Heb. 11:3). Words create the universe and also control events on the earth.*

*PRAYER:* I will not fail in these levels of work in Jesus name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 9:7-10:20, Mark 4:26-5:20, Psalm 37:30-40, Proverbs 10:6-7

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Monday, 21st February, 2022

*TOPIC: THE BELIEVER’S ADVANTAGE*
1 Corinthians 2:9-11

There is an advantage that believers have over unbelievers. *The believer has access to divine revelation and that will make a lot of difference in his or her outcome.* The difference between the born-again man and the man that is not born again is access to prayer work. We are not the same in the spirit. If you are not born again, you have the spirit of the devil. *If you are born again, you have the nature of God.* The man that is not born-again does not have access to prayer work, though he can have a colossal mind. He is fond of trial and error, trying many things but failing.

*God did not call the believer to a life of trial and error.* You do not have to spend 25 years before you get it right when you can tarry in the place of fasting and prayer for 25 days and get it right early. *When accuracy governs your life, impact is your middle name.* However, when you are applying yourself to trial and error, you can be celebrated as a very dogged fighter and by the time you grow old at 75 years, you are just succeeding at what you should have done at age 25.

*There is no joy in failing in many things before you get it right when you can have the answer in the Holy Spirit once and for all. That is the believer’s advantage.* If you get on the road on time, the rest of the people will be meeting you on the way. *If you know where you want to go in life, anywhere is a starting point.*

*PRAYER:* I receive understanding to walk in my advantage in Jesus name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 11:1-12:8, Mark 5:21-43, Psalm 38:1-22, Proverbs 10:8-9

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Tuesday, 22nd February, 2022

*TOPIC: THE BELIEVER’S ADVANTAGE (2)*
1 Corinthians 2:9-11, Isaiah 30:21

*Divine direction is another advantage of the believer. As a believer, you have access to revelation.* Access to revelation differentiates the born-again man from the man that is not born again. *Once you get the revelation of God, you can always start from where you are to succeed and to do what you are here to do.*

*When a man lacks divine direction, life looks mysterious and difficult. While the Christian is starting from the answer, working the problems out, every other person is working from the problem.* You will remember that in your college or secondary school mathematics, if you know the answer to a question, the rest is easy. *The Holy Ghost inside you gives you answers and if you are not lazy, you will make it. He guides the believers into all truth.*

*The child of God starts with a prayer to get directions, not praying to solve problems or to attack the devil. You cannot perform in life better than the preparation you put into it.* If you believe that prayer alone will make you successful, you are a spiritual gambler. People begin to fail, not in prayer, but from their preparation or lack thereof. If you are not working hard, you are like a person with a Ph.D. applying for a job with a secondary school certificate. You have education, bring it to the table; you have talent, bring it to the table; you have skills, bring it to the table.

*PRAYER:* I receive heightened sensitivity in the spirit to walk in my advantage as a Christian.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 13:1-59, Mark 6:1-29, Psalm 39:1-13, Proverbs 10:10

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the

Wednesday, 23rd February, 2022

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE LAW OF WORDS*
Matthew 6:30-31; 2 Corinthians 10:5

*Biblical Christianity is about a word-based lifestyle and not a silent life. God built a voice-activated system into creation. You cannot have biblical Christianity without words.* Everything in creation responds to words. Out of all the creation of God, man is the only creation that has the privilege to share in His authority to use words. *God created man to be a speaking spirit –* to rule by his words, dominate by his words, control by his words and operate by his words. *The first line of attack the devil gets us is to get our words against us.* Everybody is already operating by words, but most of the time, we are operating against ourselves.

*Over the years, I have discovered that when people’s confession aligns with their action by talking right, they come up with the testimony of positive results.* It is not that the devil has retired, rather they rightly connected to the law of words. It is a voice-activated universe.

*Words give life to thoughts,* “Therefore take no thought, saying” (Mat. 6:31). Your words take a thought – whether it’s a demon that is pretending to be a thought or the Holy Spirit; once you say it out, you give birth to that life, and you take it as your own. *An unspoken thought will die unborn. You can beat the devil by keeping quiet. Don’t repeat negative thoughts.* Don’t be a victim of the wrong use of words. *Keep your mouth in the direction of a positive outcome. Never speak against your prayers or work. Once you change your mouth, your life changes in that direction.*

*PRAYER:* I cast down wrong imaginations and thoughts that can trigger negative speaking in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, help me to keep my mouth in the direction of success.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 14:1-57, Mark 6:30-56, Psalm 40:1-10, Proverbs 10:11-12

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

Thursday, 24th February, 2022

*TOPIC: YOUR WORDS CARRY POWER*
James 3:1-2

According to James 3, if any man offends not in words, he is a perfect man. The word ‘perfect’ in this context does not mean ‘without a fault’. It simply means mature, experienced, mastering the life process. *As a child of God, you are not a human being trying to experience something spiritual. You are a spirit being that should master the human experience, dominate it and glorify God in the midst of the human experience.*

*If you don’t master the use of your mouth, you will not progress in life.* Without the mastery of your mouth, you are susceptible to danger as you advance in life. *Your words give the order in the spirit realm. Never get married until you master the use of your mouth because you will kill your children.*

If you keep saying negative things concerning your spouse and children, it will happen to them one day. If you have ever placed an online order before, you will realize that it is not the moment you placed the order for an item that it will be delivered to your doorstep. Eventually, whatever you placed an order for will be delivered. *Whatever you declare with your mouth will eventually manifest in your life.*

There is a provision to return or cancel your order. *You need to cancel some orders that you have been making with your mouth since you were young.* Identify the particular order and cancel it with your mouth otherwise, *if you keep saying it, it will show up one day.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I cancel every wrong word that has brought negative manifestations in my life. I declare crop failure over every negative seed I have planted with my mouth.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 15:1-16:28, Mark 7:1-23, Psalm 40:11-17, Proverbs 10:13-14

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Friday, 25th February, 2022

*TOPIC: MASTER HOW TO CONTROL YOUR MOUTH*
James 3:2; Proverbs 16:24

*Everything that is mobile has something to control its directions.* What controls the direction is infinitesimally small compared to the size of the thing itself. Compare the mouth of the horse to its body. The power and strength of the horse are brought under control by the bits, and you can move it in your desired direction. The rudder is so small compared to the size of a ship, but it controls the direction of the ship as large as it is. The steering of your car is the same; you turn the car wherever you want with the steering.

*You can liken the steering wheel to your mouth and see the result of the action taken when you turn the steering wheel in your desired direction.* The size does not matter; once you turn it, the body is going to turn. Sometimes you see some trucks with expert drivers; the driver turns the truck steering at will and with so much ease. *If only you could master your mouth, you would go places.*

The tongue occupies the same role that the bits occupy in the horse’s mouth, so also the helm of a ship. _“The tongue is a little member and boasteth great things (Jam. 3:5).”_ This means it controls great things. *You have the power in your will to stop whatever you do not like.* God, as powerful as He is, cannot force your will. *If you have ever decided to stop an action or practice and you still repeat it or find it difficult to stop, then you need deliverance.* It means a demon is involved.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me to control my mouth to speak in the right direction. The words of my mouth will not hinder my progress in life.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 16:29-18:30, Mark 7:24-8:10, Psalm 41:1-13, Proverbs 10:15-16

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Monday February 28, 2022

*TOPIC - YOUR WORDS HAVE THE POWER TO DETERMINE YOUR OUTCOME*– James 3:6; Judges 16:28-30

*Be conscious of what you say at any time because the words you are speaking are not ordinary; they affect your future and experiences*. Samson should not have died with the enemy, but he said with his mouth, “God avenge me of my enemies…let me die with the Philistines.” *The enemy should die; you don’t need to die*. However, God has given us a picture of what our mouths and words should be.

*Your tongue is the real fire; it is combustible. Every time you speak your words out, it is going to set something on fire*. You determine if it is the right kind of fire or the wrong kind of fire. Your words can set negative or positive cycles in motion. God wants your tongue to be sanctified. Your tongue is sanctified with the Word of God! You must come to a place where what you consistently align with is what God has said. *The Word of God is fire; the word of Satan is fire. If you put the word of Satan in your life, you will be set on fire*. You can determine that your tongue will be set on the fire of heaven. It will still do what it says and set on fire the course of nature.

Doctors investigate a family’s medical history to know what runs in the lineage. It is believed that if something has happened to some people in your lineage, you are most likely to repeat the same. *You don’t have to wait till this cycle sets in before you release your mouth*.

*PRAYER*: Holy Spirit, let my tongue be sanctified by the word of God. Help me to align myself to God’s words consistently.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Leviticus 22:17-23:44, Mark 9:30-10:12, Psalm 44:1-8, Proverbs 10:19

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Tuesday, 1st March, 2022

*TOPIC: PERSECUTIONS FOR GODLY LIVING*
2 Timothy 3:10-12

*Welcome to March 2022! The focus of this month’s devotional will be; Mastering Spiritual Warfare.* The Bible clearly makes us understand that one of the signs of the last days will be an increase of demonic activities and one of the tools the devil will use against Christians is persecution.

*Persecution is not to be enjoyed but it is to be endured. It goes together with godliness.* Once you make up your mind that you are going to be godly and be like God, somebody somewhere is going to take an exception to it and persecute you.

If you don’t want to be persecuted, just mellow and blend with the crowd and you will be fine. *But if you decide to be godly, even in your family and among believers, you will suffer persecution.* Once you choose to be like God, somebody is going to tell you that you are taking it too far. If you choose to be godly in your speech, somebody is going to persecute you.

*There are two levels of persecution:*

*1. Human persecution* that comes because you are just not fitting into the description of the crowd.

*2. Demonic persecution* that is against your righteousness in the spirit. Demons will stir up hostility against you. Sometimes they persecute your spirit and bring all kinds of wicked thoughts against you to weaken your results in the spirit.

*Godly living is not a gift, it’s a decision. Once you make that decision, expect its consequences.*

*PRAYER:* As a good soldier of Christ, Lord, give me the grace to endure whatever persecution comes my way these last days in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 24:1-25:46; Mark 10:13-31; Psalm 44:9-26; Proverbs 10:20-21

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wednesday, 2nd March, 2022

*TOPIC: IDENTIFYING THE RULING SPIRIT IN THE LAND*
Revelation 2:8-11

One of the seven churches identified in the book of Revelation is the church at Smyrna. Being a godly church, they raised the standard of godliness and faced persecution.

The church at Smyrna was the local church in that city. Smyrna was a city established by the Roman Emperors as their summer resort city. During summer, the Roman Emperor leaves the capital and goes to Smyrna for a vacation, just to relax and enjoy. The elites of the Roman Empire also flocked to that city for vacation. Smyrna was a city full of sin and iniquity because the elites came there with all their sins. Also, in those days, there was something called “Emperor Worship.”

One of the reasons the early Church was persecuted was because they refused to worship Caesar and call him “god.” To the Roman Empire, Caesar was lord, but the Church said, “Jesus is our Lord.” As a result of the persecution, the Christians were fed to lions. Smyrna was at the centre of “Emperor Worship,” so, anything done in that city was noticeable.

*One of the major keys to mastering spiritual warfare is identifying the ruling spirits in the land you find yourself in,* just like intelligence gathering for an army against their enemies. The ruling spirits in the land always face the churches in that environment. If a church is going to change a community, the Church must first find the ruling spirit and the ruling attitude in that community and operate in the opposite spirit. *In essence, there must be a line of demarcation between the Church and the city.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to identify the ruling spirits in the land I find myself in per time in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 25:47-27:13; Mark 10:32-52; Psalm 45:1-17; Proverbs 10:22

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Thursday, 3rd March, 2022

*TOPIC: IDENTIFYING THE RULING SPIRIT IN THE LAND (2)*
2 Corinthians 10:4-6

Yesterday, we highlighted that *identification of the ruling spirits in the land is one of the first steps in spiritual warfare.* Some trends and patterns will point out the spirits operating within an environment.

When our church was established in one of the cities in southwest Nigeria, one of the things people told us was that the people in that town never took the things of God seriously but I didn’t accept that. When we arrived there, we observed that churches waited for people to arrive before starting the service. Most times, they continued the worship session of the service until people arrived for service. I didn’t do that but rather started the service as scheduled and started preaching when it was time. I observed that the same people that didn’t come to church on time never went late to work on Monday. Why then should they come late to church? That’s the spirit of the land and that spirit fights the church, not the government. So, as Christians, we must not team up with the devil.

One of the things reigning in our nation is abandoned projects. There is a tendency for that spirit to assault you to abandon a project that you started. If you started a building project and stopped because things were not just working, go back there and finish the work. The spirit in the land is responsible for men starting something and not growing it to maturity. *If you don’t fight it, there is a high probability for that spirit to get you. That is why you must go in the power of the opposite spirit to disallow that flow from coming upon you.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive the grace to drive everything I have started in You to completion. I will not be a victim of abandoned projects in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 27:14-Numbers 1:54; Mark 11:1-26; Psalm 46:1-11; Proverbs 10:23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.