Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (48263 Views)

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by msylva2147(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
Pls never blame the excesses of someone on another. I understand that we're in a different century and the economy is quite hard on everyone but women are not the reason for the late marriage of men. Some men even delude themselves with the idea that they don't have a biological clock which is another lie. Every living thing has a biological clock. At certain ages men tend to develope erectile problems and prostate problems too. Also the quality of men's sperm decreases after age 40 but most men don't know this and there is increased risk of having an unhealthy baby.

In Europe men marry very early and even marry their age mates all the time. Justin Beiber who is just 23 or 24 is already engaged. Many european footballers marry in their early or mid twenties too. I think finances has to do with it but I think the major reason Nigerian men don't marry early is simply because they don't want to.

I totally disagree with you because I'm a man and I'm willing to marry but but the means to sponsor the marriage is a very big factor, that's the more reason why you see girls would be persuading their fiance to try and do something on her head and I repeat we men are scared because of money because Nigerian ladies can easily send you to an early grave if you don't have money because there will be no peace for you in that family.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
msylva2147:
I totally disagree with you because I'm a man and I'm willing to marry but but the means to sponsor the marriage is a very big factor, that's the more reason why you see girls would be persuading their fiance to try and do something on her head and I repeat we men are scared because of money because Nigerian ladies can easily send you to an early grave if you don't have money because there will be no peace for you in that family.

Despite how women who have no financial security get treated in marriage everyday, lots of Nigerian women still marry despite not having a source of income.

So, bros, there is a woman for every man. Nigeria is a poor country and na we born pass. This simple means, same Nigerian women you all keep complaining about are marrying poor men and reproducing in peace.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Hopebringer: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
dairykidd:

And how would u know that.. Circus baboon
From ur first comment u sounded like a child trying to prove... If u hadn't quoted me with ur silly assumptions what business do i have with u.. A handful of NLers know me off here & if u ever quote me again as regards age then i would believe ur just another knobhead... Now run along & go play with ur " age mates"

You are a poorly trained child.

Nairalanders know you? You have no respect for your.elders stupid boy
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by InvertedHammer: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
bukatyne:

The exceptions are fast becoming the rule.

Since you know nothing is sacrocant, then putting an age range is myopic. (and I am speaking to myself too)

I had a friend who was ready at 25, actually met earlier and processing marriage when her guy's family said he couldn't marry someone from her state.

She married at 35 while pregnant.

I would still advocate early marriage sha
/

So what's your point?

Shiloh is running out of space.
/
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by lielbree: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
bukatyne:

What is the definition of 'financially stable'?
A person who is financially stable.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by laoludavid(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pls Michelle55 i am trying to send you pm bt it's nt going trough,pls i am interested in that stuff u shared earlier. pls reach me on oladavid4u@gmail.com. thanks
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by olajire178: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
me heads up. . ..

47 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by soviete(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes it is. smiley
u mean too small to marry or too small to have learnt a skill/ through with 1st degree ? undecided
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by FluidQueen(f): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
msylva2147:
You are one of the sensible persons I loved your analysis unlike people who just come here to give the range of getting married without pointing out the facts to support their reasons.
smiley
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Mrtitanic(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
mtcheww
this premitive woman so this is all you have to say

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by msylva2147(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Despite how women who have no financial security get treated in marriage everyday, lots of Nigerian women still marry despite not having a source of income.

So, bros, there is a woman for every man. Nigeria is a poor country and na we born pass. This simple means, same Nigerian women you all keep complaining about are marrying poor men and reproducing in peace.
grin grin
95% of the Nigerian women who married poor men are getting married to them as an option but not as a choice.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Westaslave2(f): 1:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Mrtitanic:
this premitive woman so this is all you have to say
modern slowpoke yes! do you have problem wt dat eeh?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin

"Nigeria is a poor country bt na we born pass".... True fact... Infact na only poor people sabi born u go see village palmwine taper (papa chukwuemeka) go born 10 children watin happen were eem wan see money train them.... That is Nigeria for you
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2018
msylva2147:
A woman who has all her needs met in her Father's house won't really understand when she doesn't get such treatment in her husband's house. Sponsor the marriage or wedding? Wedding is a family affair whereby family members can contribute. Depend on the family though.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by wyclephy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pardon my ignorance. Please how do I PM you here on Nairaland
Alternatively, you can chat me up on whatspp 09087402543.
Thanks
Michelle55:

*It's an online news website(Nigerian News Update) where you perform simple task to earn*

*The goal is to keep the people informed with the happenings around them and still give room to make money while doing it*

*Most of us spend half of the day online with our monthly subscription and at the end of the day, we don't earn while reading news nor do* *we make money by helping some sites shares news or information that interest us*

*So the owner of the site *Paul Samson* *decided to curb unemployment in his own little way and cultivate reading habits amongst people by introducing the platform*

*It doesn't interfere with your daily routines. You work at your own pace and time*

*Aside making money from the site, you stay 24/7 informed*

*You can be earning 3-5k daily and 30-50k monthly depending on how consistent you are*
That's the heads-up smiley
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by msylva2147(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A woman who has all her needs met in her Father's house won't really understand when she doesn't get such treatment in her husband's house. Sponsor the marriage or wedding? Wedding is a family affair whereby family members can contribute. Depend on the family though.
when I'm getting married I don't depend on anybody because such reliance will end up disappointing you in the end.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by intergral(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
When marriage doesn't work in America and the lady has a kid or kids, the government steps in and give her free rent, medical insurance, food vouchers and money to support her and her kids if the man is unemployed or deadbeat.

Who supports Nigerian families if and when the marriage packs up and the man disappears? Tailor your expectations to your society. Unemployment rate in Nigeria is about 30% now while it is 3% in US. Have you seen why you shouldn't use US as a yardstick to address Nigerian problems?

/
this is where Nigerians fail to see, our definition of unemployment is different from that of the US. Even if you're working as a waiter or cleaner in america it is not considered as unemployment but in Nigeria it is when a graduate is doing it... I have a friend in the US and he is a waiter for 2 restaurants in Utah, he is a graduate and he is doing it.
Secondly in American the government doesn't pay you if you're not above 70 rather you work hard to pay the government to take care of you. Go and do your research all this countries we see are not what they really are until you get there where you'll discover that their citizens are not finding it easy...
Finally, biologically speaking for a lady to give birth between 17 - 26 years of age helps the child's brain development and have more chances of having a very high IQ.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Mrtitanic(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Westaslave2:
modern slowpoke yes! do you have problem wt dat eeh?
shut your mouth before i shut them for you if you dont av anything reasonable to say
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Westaslave2(f): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mrtitanic:
shut your mouth before i shut them for you if you dont av anything reasonable to say
u no dey fear o! U dnt talk 2 a millitary lady lyk dat ,i wl trace u sooner or later

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Mrtitanic(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
u no dey fear o! U dnt talk 2 a millitary lady lyk dat ,i wl trace u sooner or later
Now i see why you were unmarried all this years

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Westaslave2(f): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mrtitanic:
Now i see why you were unmarried all this years
hahahaha...i no u wl shudder yoruba man...but i wl get u

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Damsyjay(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Slapsticker: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
When she becomes financially independent enough to start a family.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Earthquake1:
If you're past 22 you're an evening newspaper

If u marry a 22years old girl these days it means u want to share her with sm other men while in ur house. Shes still thinking of enjoying her life not Carrying babies. 25 up is ideal

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Age is not a factor of financial instability. Let's do our best to raise a family as young as possible.
Women can be a great problem in your life if you choose the wrong one.
At least, Have a job enough to sustain your family and engage your wife in a trade, Don't let her sit or she'll start to become a problem again. I.e Either fornication or bad advices from neighbours that can affect the health of the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.