Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86668 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ifeko1214(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ zainmaxwell I hail you kiss

@ OP my biggest turn off is a guy who opens his mouth to tell me he is good in bed or that he is good with MouthAction undecided I get instantly turned off because I know that all na mouth. Good players don't shout. Its always empty barrels that make the most noise. angry angry

Really??
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Boasting of his wealth and worth at the first dateundecidednot all ladies are interested or will stay cos of your riches broangry
but mostly that's what u guys are after

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Iscoalarcon: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
dingbang:
but a fellow lady licked my ear so.. I guess your bed skills is boring
as young as you are you not a virgin shocked chai shocked shocked shocked diarris God oo
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
ifeko1214:

Really??
na queen of heads be that o
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin

I've never licked a ladies ear b4 instead it's the other way round.

Shiit scares me like I'm with one mamiwater

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
zainmaxwell:
she is the queen of heads

C ;Dc twoclans
seen is believing
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Ategberoson(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
I've not read ladies that mentioned d!ck as turn off? are those feminist on holiday? because according to them they don't love sex

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by zainmaxwell(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tycoon007:
seen is believing
check all her comments and find out
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tollzara(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh
Ewwww

And some guys actually eat and lick Vaginas. Geez.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
I hate men who cant walk alone or do dia decisions alone ,i rather marry my fellow women dan those men we c in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ategberoson:
I've not read ladies that mentioned d!ck as turn off? are those feminist on holiday? because according to them they don't love sex
farano is here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Biglittlelois(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tycoon007:
but mostly that's what u guys are after

Maybe but not all ladies
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
I hate men who cant walk alone or do dia decisions alone ,i rather marry my fellow women dan those men we c in lagos
welcome mah ao was d journey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by nairalanduseles: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes

Do men spray perfumes or colognes........ am confused
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tollzara(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ategberoson:
Wha you smoking, bruh? Which feminist told ya she doesn't love sex? I hope your day-dreams have not started spilling into your reality. This one is new. Feminists don't like sex. LMAO. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Xinzu: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin

Where did your big boobs go?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Edenic1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
I came here to read Comments

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Really wink wink
Biglittlelois:

Maybe but not all ladies
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
dingbang:
but a fellow lady licked my ear so.. I guess your bed skills is boring

come and whisper to me and tell me how you felt when she licked your ear. licked a dudes ear last week and he's been following me around like a lost puppy.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
here is one #feminist
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
FRoosevelt:
It's a shame though. undecided

I mean I get the part that they want to brag about how many women admire them but bragging about having many kids with them? Not cool at all.

Again, they think it shows how desirable they are.

Some even use it to flirt and say 'I will give you a baby'

Don't you listen to all those rappers?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yeah we are listening continue
1Sharon:

Again, they think it shows how desirable they are.

Some even use it to flirt and say 'I will give you a baby'

Don't you listen to all those rappers?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Tribalmarks n potbelly ...No matter ur money i cant like u ...shuu

Na ur type go fit date ape wey get money sef grin grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
okenwaa:

Na ur type go fit date ape wey get money sef grin grin
u dey mind her
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Ategberoson(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tollzara:
Wha you smoking, bruh? Which feminist told ya she doesn't love sex? I hope your day-dreams have not started spilling into your reality. This one is new. Feminists don't like sex. LMAO. grin

who's this pvssy nigga? Na your type dey dash money to girls wey guys dey fvck for free

feminist here believes they are angel living on earth maybe you're new to read them here, stop pvssy licking is not good for yr health

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin
Tycoon007:
u dey mind her
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tollzara(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ategberoson:

who's this pvssy nigga? Na your type dey dash money to girls wey guys dey fvck for free

feminist here believes they are angel living on earth maybe you're new to read them here, stop pvssy licking is not good for yr health
Are you a morön? I'm a feminist, dumbo. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Boasting of his wealth and worth at the first dateundecidednot all ladies are interested or will stay cos of your riches broangry

And sometimes it's often lies lol
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Daeylar(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Shugavee:
My biggest turn off is a guy listening to me with out contributing, some guys think it’s cute, but its not, u wanna know a lot about me but u don’t wanna talk about you? As soon as I notice, I either lie abt myself or keep quiet n let our friendship die a natural death

I have to agree.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tycoon007:
here is one #feminist
Am a feminists because u ar one of d smallboys claiming men ,wen u aint...just get a life

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Flashh: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mannygoulding:

this one adores body odour
When you say/type such; ignorant people would deduce, those using perf, have body odour or they make use of it to cover up the stench. Which is never so.

People I know around me, who uses deodorants, colognes or perf, don't have body odour, likewise I. We just use it to smell better. That's all.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
okenwaa:
grin
okenwa iberibe nkpata gi aka eh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / How Many Women Died For Love? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.