Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86678 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ahahnow: 4:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Men who grow their nails long, are disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BizBayo: 4:42am On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Posing close to another person's car.

Trying to touch your first time visitor... Some are mannerless like that.

Have u come? Very silly question to ask.

Tale of woes... Bragging about past achievements like say I Get Am Before Na Property angry

In my own opinion I do not think its bad to ask 'did u cum?'. The guy doesn't want the enjoyment to be one sided. And so far he is your guy you should be free to tell him the truth. So I think its fare enough to ask.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by LordofNaija: 4:43am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
Ok men gather here with paper and pen to put down some points tongue

See this smalie o. So dey don dey lick your ear You go soon carry belle

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Again, they think it shows how desirable they are.

Some even use it to flirt and say 'I will give you a baby'

Don't you listen to all those rappers?
Well I can't use such lines to seduce a lady. It's tacky.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by tymdan(m): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2018
shocked farano n co
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Newlifestyle: 5:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Ategberoson(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Tollzara:
Are you a morön? I'm a feminist, dumbo. undecided

you're a feminist with half brain. next time your brain should caution you that my opinion cannot be override by anyone
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by CheapDataGuy: 5:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Silentscreamer:
When he's always calling and texting without giving you breathing space.

I detest this too.
How I usually end up with these kinda ladies is still a mystery to me
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by swizzdre(m): 5:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Earthbound:

I see what you did there
I see it too! Offering head on code

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by smart024(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2018
otherway:
All these ladies should kuku kee us cos no matter what we do,it will always be a turn off judging from what i have read here. Even what i am writing now will be a turn off to one lady.smh

Bros,
No be any turn off o...
Na shakara dem dey do...
cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by bellotaofeek: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2018
But come and marry is the most potent approach in dating na .
90% of women fall for this grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by OneManLegion(m): 5:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:
Bragging about the things he owns or the places he has been to. These two things can make me hate a man instantly.

Ene... Wassup.. Been a while
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by OneManLegion(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2018
BizBayo:

In my own opinion I do not think its bad to ask 'did u cum?'. The guy doesn't want the enjoyment to be one sided. And so far he is your guy you should be free to tell him the truth. So I think its fare enough to ask.

If babe cum, you go know na.. Wey dem go dey do like fish wey commot river.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sisisioge: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2018
The guy that can't stop talking about his achievements...

The guy that can't stop picking lint off his beloved car...especially those in the league of Toyota Corolla 2004 grin

The guy that hits on me with sexual innuendos.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by efonat(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2018
You like those sweaty men that smell like he goat.
I believe u like them smelling raw.
selfwife:
yes.absolutely..whether mild or not.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by potbelly(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Your choice...
Enjoy wink
husbandsnatcha:
hahahahahaha...u c ur life ,Yes mr afo ukwu
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Badgers14: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Silentscreamer:
When he's always calling and texting without giving you breathing space.

If he doesn't call and text you people wee say he is not serious.

I tire for women ooooo grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Badgers14: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.

Thats not a turn off sister. You are allergic to perfume, not a bad thing though.

This is one of the reasons why in some government office buildings in the U.S, they have a no perfume policy because some people are allergic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
! Esim na window elegi anya kita, lee anya na window gi!

Oburoi ihe window ka Ana eme ebe a...

Bata n'ime ka anyi ruo

Or dropuro m ekwenti gi kam kpo gi
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by goldman777: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Ladies are the most confused and most complicated creation of GOD go and ask eve undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BizBayo: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2018
OneManLegion:

If babe cum, you go know na.. Wey dem go dey do like fish wey commot river.

Lol... u know if man cum, na to get up and relax.. but if dem, dem go still dey ride on. So at times person fit no know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Daeylar(f): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2018
torqque7:

Ha women are very complicated. If a guy talks, you will say he talks too much, now he listened to what you wanted to say and it has now become an issue?Choi smh
Hope you kept this same energy with men when they complained about the same thing?
Isn't it the same nairaland where men regularly Complain that naija women are boring and can't carry a conversation.?
Did you give those men the same men are complicated speech?
Or it's only where women are that you find strength? mtchewwwww
She never complained about the guy not listening, her point is very easy to understand. Smh
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by francisbiz: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
well,that's my turn off.
My problem here is that people do not understand question at all and they think that you are like them.
You made your contribution and they are quoting you with all manners of their olodoh brain.
Even though I love good perfumes, I still understood your reaction. It is what turns you off in men and it is normal. I have a colleague whose wife does not like sex.
What turns me off in ladies is voracious greed;

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Ramos16(m): 6:25am On Sep 27, 2018
chiommy123:
why do guys always think every lady has a boyfriend and they must ask you directly or indirectly. why not find out yourself

This is either the most stupid or confused comment ever? I hope this is a joke, how else do you want him to find out? You want him to hire a private investigator? Shuuuu. This one tire my brain oh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Daeylar(f): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Crossbow:

grin grin grin I just tire for the guy grin grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by chiommy123(f): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Ramos16:

This is either the most stupid or confused comment ever? I hope this is a joke, how else do you want him to find out? You want him to hire a private investigator? Shuuuu. This one tire my brain oh
it simply means your brain is not working now run along
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Sayclothing: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Unkept bears all in the name of bear gang

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Frankicent(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool
1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off
2. Licking my ear grin
You the ancient 1.. All this primate ladies living in the 21st century.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Frankicent(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.

oo you asthmatic...
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by OhiOfIhima: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2018
sandra50:
Talking about how skilled you are in bed..I will just be smiling like I was getting carried away but I will just be Waiting for the date to be over or I will look for an excuse why we need to leave earlier than planned and that the end.you say hi and I reply a week later.

Hi and u reply a week later.. Dat is suicidal dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Rawcalculus: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Too much talk
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by OhiOfIhima: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2018
desoul2004:
I discovered that many ladies on nairaland are above 35years, and most of them are feminist, why?

Common on boss... We still have so many pretty young ladies here.. Jus dat they are kind of hot blooded n head high up.

Some show awkward attitudes because of what dey have experienced in d hand of worldly men n gradually turning them to partially feminist.

My ladies... Pls humble n pay more attentions to some kind heart. Not all men are playboy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / How Many Women Died For Love? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.