Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86673 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tycoon007:
welcome mah ao was d journey
it was fine my toyboy...i bought agege bread n beans 4 u frm eko guttercity

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Shugavee:
My biggest turn off is a guy listening to me with out contributing, some guys think it’s cute, but its not, u wanna know a lot about me but u don’t wanna talk about you? As soon as I notice, I either lie abt myself or keep quiet n let our friendship die a natural death

Lol maybe he is shy
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Biglittlelois(f): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
1Sharon:

And sometimes it's often lies lol
Most times sef, not knowing they are deceiving themselves.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mannygoulding:

this one adores body odour

Perfume does not get rid of body odour

Deodorant does

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
Am a feminists because u ar one of d smallboys claiming men ,wen u aint...just get a life

Nwa Aba....irutela sideaa?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
okenwa iberibe nkpata gi aka eh!

O kwa iragbuom?
O nwekwanu Ihe ozo?

Bia na onweghi ihe nji onwem eme n'abali aa
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Tycoon007(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
it was fine my toyboy...i bought agege bread n beans 4 u frm eko guttercity
clap for ursef, ur words revealed ur true identity

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Dex4(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
You gay bro?

samysmoothfresh:
When he's staring at my ass or dick for too long

when he spends way too much on a simple date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BrokenCock: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Silentscreamer:
When he's always calling and texting without giving you breathing space.

Kai! Me too!! Unnecessary calls to ask 'have u eaten? ' 'how are you '? 'are u missing me? '
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
I hate men who cant walk alone or do dia decisions alone ,i rather marry my fellow women dan those men we c in lagos
I'm guessing you're bi. That's hot.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BrokenCock: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Tribalmarks n potbelly ...No matter ur money i cant like u ...shuu
but na u fit dem nau

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sandra50(f): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Talking about how skilled you are in bed..I will just be smiling like I was getting carried away but I will just be Waiting for the date to be over or I will look for an excuse why we need to leave earlier than planned and that the end.you say hi and I reply a week later.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm learning
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Hyfer(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Shugavee:
My biggest turn off is a guy listening to me with out contributing, some guys think it’s cute, but its not, u wanna know a lot about me but u don’t wanna talk about you? As soon as I notice, I either lie abt myself or keep quiet n let our friendship die a natural death
A times, it's not that we don't want to talk about our self. It is just that, they can't relate with what you are saying.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BrokenCock: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Hades2016:
dis one na bush woman oooooo

Nah! She is allergic...maybe asthma. Its a serious ish, I don't like some perfumes too cos breathing go hard me
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by toscolee(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin
Will you marry me?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by crunchyg: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh
Farano farano
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sylvez(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.

I knew you have a serious problem....because it's not ordinary for a good cologne of 25k to turn you off.... I'm afraid nothing can turn you on then. .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by crunchyg: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Perfume is not a deodorant. It will not take away any BO you may have, it will just mix with it and give off an even worse odour.
You need to invest in a proper deodorant
If I may ask why can't you sleep?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by iyamchee(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2018
People are different.....
Judging from comments I've seen so far ....
Someone create a forum for guys to talk their mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by melaninpop: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Caseless:

Sane men don't go to that extent; they can't stand the smell oozing out of that zone.

U into very dirty girls, then
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by kirchofff(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.
u asthmatic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by crunchyg: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
okenwa iberibe nkpata gi aka eh!
Ada Biafra Jedi IJE?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by AfricanMagic(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Jman06:
Because that is what many of you claim. Even those without a boyfriend would claim that they have boyfriend just to "belong".
'just to belong'..lmao
Walai da one harsh oooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
well,that's my turn off.
that's bad.... According to science, everyone stinks after a while of bathing. Perfumes doesn't and cannot mask body odour. It only makes you smell nice. Less of the human stink. But body odour will smell through whatever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
When he's staring at my ass or dick for too long

when he spends way too much on a simple date
huh
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Eliz24(f): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2018
My turn-offs 1. Dirtiness 2. Inability to speak simple and correct english 3. Being garrulous 4. Impatience 5. Inattentiveness 6. Impolite

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by chukxie(m): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes

Seriously? Not even a mild, sweet type?
How about antiperspirant? Does that turn you off, too?
If yes, then na to kuku carry smelling armpits and unwashed body on a date with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by desoul2004(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2018
I discovered that many ladies on nairaland are above 35years, and most of them are feminist, why?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by lonelydora: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Exponental:
Turn off is turn off. Do you know Toyota is a turnoff to some people Be it latest or not!!! Your turn off shouldn't be mine.

I am number 1 on this
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 1:09am On Sep 27, 2018
crunchyg:

Ada Biafra Jedi IJE?
anom mma ! Ke kwanu nwoke oma?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Earthbound:

I'm guessing you're bi. That's hot.
tanks though! U ar welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / How Many Women Died For Love? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.