Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86669 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 1:16am On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

O kwa iragbuom?
O nwekwanu Ihe ozo?

Bia na onweghi ihe nji onwem eme n'abali aa
! Esim na window elegi anya kita, lee anya na window gi!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by torqque7(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2018
mirexxx:
body n mouth odor, talking too much and gossiping like a woman, when a man is emotionally insensitive to me, turns me d'hell off! i might hate u sef!

Emotionally insensitive to you? How please? Pray tell

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by omohlexy: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2018
ezeigbo194:

See a doctor ASAP
asthma
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by omohlexy: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2018
ezeigbo194:

See a doctor ASAP
asthmatic
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:
but na u fit dem nau
Y did u say so mr badmouth?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by torqque7(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Shugavee:
My biggest turn off is a guy listening to me with out contributing, some guys think it’s cute, but its not, u wanna know a lot about me but u don’t wanna talk about you? As soon as I notice, I either lie abt myself or keep quiet n let our friendship die a natural death

Ha women are very complicated. If a guy talks, you will say he talks too much, now he listened to what you wanted to say and it has now become an issue?Choi smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by kabillionaire(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.

u're allergic to it
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i hate wen dey claim dey can Bleep lyk a horse ,wen we knw dey ar 2mins wonderboys
hahaha... Really.. Who says all this things??
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by bluecircle470: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin

I know you love the ear part grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by koolaid87: 1:34am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:

Deal with your asthmatic issues
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by AnalQueenluci: 1:35am On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
hahaha... Really.. Who says all this things??
y ar u awake ,by dis ungodly hour wen d spirits ar working...u must be nocturnal in nature!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by kabillionaire(m): 1:37am On Sep 27, 2018
princfred:
How will they find out if they don't ask directly or indirectly?

I wonder oooo
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by bluecircle470: 1:39am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh

I hope it’s clean sha before we do
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by omohlexy: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2018
lamidebaby:

you so spot on girl...
I don't waste time blocking such.
black GI with black clots turn me off. I prefer red clits

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Jman06:
Because that is what many of you claim. Even those without a boyfriend would claim that they have boyfriend just to "belong".

Or just so you leave them alone?

Some men are trash, they dont even care if a woman is already in a relationship
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by 1Sharon(f): 1:41am On Sep 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Actually, my biggest turnoff in a guy would be his inability to shut up about other girls.
I hate it when guys bring up other girls in my discussion with them, perhaps to feel good about themselves or to derail the girl in question.

It's simply a no no for me.

Or lie they have slept with a girl..
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:43am On Sep 27, 2018
9ja girls has no point in all this comment , olosho change there destiny and turns them to zombi- l am here laughing
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:44am On Sep 27, 2018
9ja girls has no point in all this comment , olosho change there destiny and turns them to zombi- l am here laughing
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by enemyofprogress: 2:18am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:

2. Licking my ear grin
who dey lick dat your dirty ear wey wax don full?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by enemyofprogress: 2:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Shugavee:
My biggest turn off is a guy listening to me with out contributing, some guys think it’s cute, but its not, u wanna know a lot about me but u don’t wanna talk about you? As soon as I notice, I either lie abt myself or keep quiet n let our friendship die a natural death
who go talk to parrot like you wey be like amebo the village town crier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
y ar u awake ,by dis ungodly hour wen d spirits ar working...u must be nocturnal in nature!
what are you too doing awake.... Hope tou can keep a secret..... I.....am....... a......... VAMPIRE!!!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Riversides2003(m): 2:55am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:

2. Licking my ear grin

So you this small girl, dem don Dey lick � your ear? Na wah o
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 3:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Shugavee:
my dear, he asked about you and listened . You in turn should ask. Else it will look like he is just talking or that he talks too much. Ask him the r same questions too

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Spells(m): 3:14am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
don't turn your problem into a turn off, deal with it cause you have a problem sis
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Chigold101(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
I am sorry... But sounds strange....
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by GAJIT: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:

asthmatic patient!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by gnaira(m): 3:55am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:

Sorry dearie, you've got mild asthma.

My advice: Try find a medical care for it
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by TinyHacker: 4:10am On Sep 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
When he's staring at my ass or dick for too long

when he spends way too much on a simple date
You are mad
all of you are already mad
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Classictee89(m): 4:26am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:

r u asmathic ni?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by otherway: 4:32am On Sep 27, 2018
lamidebaby:

you so spot on girl...
I don't waste time blocking such.

It must be a privilege for you to have a guy texting and calling you always cos you are not the typical hot babe so dont push your luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by smart024(m): 4:34am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes

Well, I once read an article about some lady's turn-ons which is sweaty and blue collar job men anyway...

So I am not surprise if this is not an asmathic or allergic reaction...
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by otherway: 4:39am On Sep 27, 2018
All these ladies should kuku kee us cos no matter what we do,it will always be a turn off judging from what i have read here. Even what i am writing now will be a turn off to one lady.smh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / How Many Women Died For Love? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.