Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (60611 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Praktikals(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kyase:
2019 will be suprememcy battle between SW and SE....
Let's see who wins
The Igbos dont know politics. They are about to make another costly mistake. I see them giving a block vote to Atiku. I also see Buhari winning next year election. It is then they ll know the true neaning of marginalisation.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Sannisege: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
My Prof Osinbajo will definitely slaughter that osanyin called Obi

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by phase1: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
rastaLivity:
this post reek of stupidity, how do we expect atiku/obi to win if some of you keep playing politics of division? or do you think SE have the numbers or takes election serious? pls stop this callous attitude of yours, sending buhari packing is a collective effort.

But are you so dumb that you didn't know that kyase is a yoruba/APC buhari apologist. Are you so lazy you can't do a simple read on his post history before coming to the conclusion he is Ibo, a tribe he hates with passion? Your laziness irritates me badly. Is common sense really that scarce in this part of world?
Jesus!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Why Obi as President and Osinbajo as vice, why not vice versa?

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.
if he had chosen vice versa, someone will come and say he is an afonja...why didn't you look at the cabinet?
Both ways work Mr man, Go and sit down
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
bender79:
You are so funny to say that obi is more eloquent than osinbajo. Pls, don't let ethnicity becloud you.

You have not seen obi talk, you are the one letting ethnicity behold you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by AgbalagbaAwo: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
Why you come dey lie like this Hanty
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by 2special(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
l think the Yoruba's should be very careful in voting Atiku going by way the guys from the east are taking the issues.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
KingKingKing:
OBI IS NOT ELOQUENT BUT INTELLIGENT

OSIBANJO IS ELOQUENT AND INTELLIGENT

OSI WILL FLOG OBI LIKR A BABY
funny people..Obi is many tinz osibanjo isn't...Trust me...Obi is an hybrid version of an Eastern Nigerian..He is an embodiment of so many tinz that osi can only attest to..It's not about grammar or use of words is not about being a San ...If it were to be a San..Hummm check sagay and keyamo..osi knows tinz he read but no intelligence to make it practicable..He talks syfy..Obi talks in real life terms...

Forgive me i belong to no party..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Westaslave2(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
APC should properly investigate Peter Obi. The money he stole as a governor is worth billions which he used in creating his many businesses, especially that NEXT in Abuja. That guy is a bigger thief than his boss Athiefu. If the EFCC does it's due diligence, Obi criminal background check will be the longest and dirtiest thing ever brought to life. That guy looted Anambra dry and if it wasn't for Obiano, that state would still look like a pig pen.
shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Kyase(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Praktikals:

The Igbos dont know politics. They are about to make another costly mistake. I see them giving a block vote to Atiku. I also see Buhari winning next year election. It is then they ll know the true neaning of marginalisation.
im just watching them in 3D bro

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:

At least he use the money for business in Nigeria, all the APC wey don Dey thief common phone booth then no get, all their money stashed outside the country

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Earthquake1: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Igbos and Yorubas fighting themselves over who will be the best slave to the Fulanis

Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Tospringe: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You can't even hide your nepotism. It seems you igbos are oblivious of how you are viewed by other Nigerians.
it's called I before others syndrome.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Timular: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:
pple lik u contribute to why we are in dis mess.Obi is only ex gov dat handed over 75 billion naira to the in coming govt,paid all contractor he awarded project to in advance.them before he became gov,Obi has been a successful bizman,of which d lifeless fellow u are supporting can't boast of a dime him had achieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by shegoly(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
everyone knows that it's gonna be Peter.....cos oshinbajo has been infected with the illiteracy from that man called 'LIFELESS'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bane2020:

FACT : The collective IQ of the entire SW combined, is not up to a quarter of the average IQ of the dullest person from the East.

Thanks keep providing fodder for your fire.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

you don't need to lie on your tribe to make your point. this is osibanjo here not ffk with obi
lol...lie on tribe because i dey fear u?? Smh..I will show u my father's house and family house but i doubt if u were not conceived en route sagamu to lagos via night bus..

I only said it because i know too many empty skulls here resort to tribalism to avoid civil conversations..

Abeg lets rest it here...Gonna get busy with reality now..
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by maxzzo1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Osibanjo lies currently
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by YorubaEmir: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are the tribal one here . You need to start talking how other tribes view Igbos . You need to tell us why an Igbo cannot be placed on top of a Yoruba man if you're not tribal . Oya start worshipping your god osibanjo because he's the only one the presidency fits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by vRendoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
profjustine458:
“I will vote Buhari in 2019, as a pay back to all those that voted him in 2015. you will
die here together. Nonsense” tongue tongue tongue

I beg Sir. ....forgive and forget grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by elotajohn1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
lionness:

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by akinszz: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bane2020:

FACT : The collective IQ of the entire SW combined, is not up to a quarter of the average IQ of the dullest person from the East.
potorpotor IQ u get grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by Chiachifranklin: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
bender79:
You are so funny to say that obi is more eloquent than osinbajo. Pls, don't let ethnicity becloud you.
bro get his contextual meaning by Obi's eloquency; he has got tangible achievement from d locals as a Governor to express
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by sogodihno: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
goldfish80:

It's unfortunate this is the only deduction you could come up with after reading through my honest contribution.
Your likes are the problem with Nigeria. Shame on you. Idiiot.

Shut up! you are not honest. why do u place obi above Osinbajo?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by remedick: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
l
godfatherx:
I don't think Osinbajo may be as eloquent as Peter Obi, but if I have to choose 1 if both are contesting for the number 1 position, I will choose Osinbajo, but now that he is with Buhari, Atiku - Obi ticket is my choice.
I love this. Osinbajo is a good man with a good heart for the country but Buhari's sins has overshadowed him.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by edupedia: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
48noble:
like for Obi and share for Osinbajo

Fake polls and likes on Nairaland dont win elections as demonstrated in the past 6 elections lost by u PDP looters.. Keep deceiving yourselves upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by remedick: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kyase:
2019 will be suprememcy battle between SW and SE....
Let's see who wins
all you BMC minions are hoping on using ethnic divide as determinant. Sorry to disappoint you, the hunger in the country now will not make voters think in that direction. Thank God many of you who think like this are in minority.

The battle is going to be based on performance and not ethnic divides.

Ozwo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by reality1010: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Giannakopoulos:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Knowing fully well the capacity of these two personalities, who do you think can come out best in a debate?
Osinbajo can never be a match for Peter Obi. My first observation about Osinbajo was during the campaign period for Oshiomole second term then he was just picked as Buhari's VP. I watched him talk and he never made any meaningful impact with his grammar. I let it go on the fact that he was not a politician and he was new in the job. All that time has passed , even now Osinbajo doesnt have what it takes to speak meaningfully. He likes presenting papers but at the end nothing substantive comes out of it. Even the media doesnt enjoy it. Better Lia Mohammed or Buhari but not Osinbajo. If both (Peter Obi and Osinbajo) should go for a debate, Obi will flaw him because Obi has more records both economic political, technological,law etc. Recently, Osinbajo honored some girls from Anambra state who conquered the world in technology. These girls are products of Peter Obi. Law which Osinbajo is a Professor can only work in a debate as a unit but political and economy are substantive and vital issues of campaign. So it will be Peter Obi all the way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by akinszz: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
DBossNG:
Forget it. I support Peter Obi but I bet you Osibanjo go beat that guy hands down.
no be hands down, he will burst his balls grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by AFONJACOW(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rubbish, we want Buhari/Atiku presidential debate, the lifeless dullard must debate on live TV, why is he running away from microphone, seems like he can't speak distinctly without pre-written keynotes. .. The clown must come out from hiding
Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by KingKingKing: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
funny people..Obi is many tinz osibanjo isn't...Trust me...Obi is an hybrid version of an Eastern Nigerian..He is an embodiment of so many tinz that osi can only attest to..It's not about grammar or use of words is not about being a San ...If it were to be a San..Hummm check sagay and keyamo..osi knows tinz he read but no intelligence to make it practicable..He talks syfy..Obi talks in real life terms...

Forgive me i belong to no party..

Are u normal, osi is not intelligent?

Osi was in oxford school two days back to give a speech. go watch it and see the standing ovation he was given!

Osi is far more intelligent than OBI

OBI's igbotic accent is a no no for me, he talks like a Street man

Osi is the most intelligent Vice president we have ever had since independence!

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate by PHILipu1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
After all this noise,my IPOB brothers will cry rigging after February 16 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.