Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (8058 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by CHoccolaTE: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Poshriel:

This post really expressed your inner most mind..
The break down is simply epic..

Thank again for asking for my details..

0109427349, GTB. Ogunlolu Adedayo

Why are you pretending to be a woman on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Why are you pretending to be a woman on Nairaland?

I have nothing to say but ... God bless you.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Raalsalghul: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:
NL is different from reality.

When you all logout, we know how far.

Pls, stop taking romance section alpha males seriously. There is a reason they exist only and solely in this section. Think...

That said, read that comment and see why you should put some respect on yourself as a woman. You are what you attract wink
You are reasonable. Like the way you are trying to view it from both angles.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Nairaland never forgets!!!! So as you type here, remember what you type cs in the days of reckoning I will bring it back and remind you of what you said and you shall all give account....

After God, Fear Humans!!! As long as you decide to love someone you can never be too careful and if you say you won't love, you are simply not existing, don't deceive yourself. The Greatest feeling in the world is to love someone and be loved!

Thank you all for viewing this topic!!! if you like quote, I will no longer respond to any quotes from here and to all the nice men in the house, Greater You I Pray and continue being good, do not change because of anybody because at the end, We do not live for ourself, we live for God.
Whatever will give God glory, do it but anything that will not, try your best to avoid it.

All the Best!!!!!!!!
I can see you really working hard to change the society..
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2018
Uglymugg:

Only 4 people shared your post out of 1200 human views. And those 4 people probably don't even agree with you, they just shared it in hopes that it may give them access to your vagina.

omo ale

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tunary(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
tayooluwole:

Na so bro... I have saved that guy's comment to show some of my guys here... He get one of my guy that almost died recently all because of a woman... Thank God he has overcome the trauma now....
Saved mine immediately I finished reading it, that guy is just too much.

No more obsessed love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

Women are meant to be controlled, forget your enlightened 'internet' stance
Yeah, that's why they come with remotes.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Earthquake1: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Yeah, that's why they come with remotes.

Honestly I don't see women as equals that's why I try to control them

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

Your problem.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by obonujoker(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
How some ladies feel now.....

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by biterkola: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
@itsmeurlady
grin grin

Men who make the loudest noise are usually the weakest.

Ask why they sleep with ashawo day and night? It's purely psychological, they need to feel they are more superior to someone, they cannot manage a relationship with a normal person without feeling threatened ( fear of falling in love,fear of getting hurt,fear of disappointment) so they resort to someone they can order about with 500 naira.Someone that will pretend to love it when they call them b*tch and hoe.Someone that will pretend their prick is sweet,they will even boast about how the ashawo is shouting and cuming at the same time with them.

They want someone they can do things they consider degrading to,taking out their frustration,depression and misery.

Many will enter pvssy pulverised by okada man,keke man ,farmer,trader,pepper seller,no trace of being selective .They will claim the one you pay 10k for will f*ck another guy for free.

Their problems are deep-rooted mostly to do with insecurity and they can only feel validated when they have someone they think they can talk down at and insult.

Go and talk to them,dig deep and you will see someone who has been abused,someone from a difficult/bad background,someone who has serious issues,someone who cannot let go of hurt,someone who is afraid.Which sane woman wants this sort?

You will never see this behaviour or speech in someone raised in a loving home by wholesome loving parents.

Eventually some of them go on to marry and inflict untold hurt and misery to their partners.

Check the women they end up with,mostly people who they out earn completely,who are from lower socioeconomic backgrounds so they can oppress them and 'play man'.They make them housewives so they can be totally dependent on them and at their mercy.

They never attract high worth partners because a woman raised correctly with good self esteem would never ever tolerate being treated anyhow.They will always attract women who have nothing to offer.

I am pleased with MGTOW so that normal and good women will be spared .

In the end when they are old and looking for who to change their pampers who will they turn to? One small girl that will be spending their on a f*ck boy and the cycle continues.

Who is kidding who.

I forgot to add that NL boys are mostly mastu rbating teenagers.Reality is very different

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
tunary:
Saved mine immediately I finished reading it, that guy is just too much.

No more obsessed love
let's see.... who gets into this obsessed love shit more... women or men? y'all be acting like women don't go through worst traumas. .peeeeleee
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

and that's why I'm positively sure u don't have a very REAL n RESPONSIBLE relationship. cuz as far as I can tell, u can only control the "dummy" girls, definitely not the "smart" ones... SMH
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:

let's see.... who gets into this obsessed love shit more... women or men? y'all be acting like women don't go through worst traumas. .peeeeleee
Lol, look at this man trying to act like he's on women's side grin grin grin
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Earthquake1: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
and that's why I'm positively sure u don't have a very REAL n RESPONSIBLE relationship. cuz as far as I can tell, u can only control the "dummy" girls, definitely not the "smart" ones... SMH

Every girl can be controlled you just have to give it time grin
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eyeness:
hahahaha, you couldnt be more deluded, mark my words that man will leave you to another woman who wont spend a dime on him, even if u marry him, it is only delayimg the inevitable. It is his in DNA to go after the woman he needs
Speak for yourself. now we know what You can do. Not all men have ur kind of DNA Mbok
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Speak for yourself. now we know what You can do. Not all men have ur kind of DNA Mbok
I guess you can never understand how men feel when their girlfriend cheat on them.
A man will hassle money in this harsh Nigerian environment, sometimes he will travel to another country to carter for his wife or girlfriend and the wife or girlfriend will stoop so low to sleep with a street urchin. Do you know how it feels to invest in an unfaithful wife or girlfriend?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

Every girl can be controlled you just have to give it time grin
The kind of girls u roll with. agreed! congratulations
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I guess you can never understand how men feel when their girlfriend cheat on them.
A man will hassle money in this harsh Nigerian environment, sometimes he will travel to another country to carter for his wife or girlfriend and the wife or girlfriend will stoop so low to sleep with a street urchin. Do you know how it feels to invest in an unfaithful wife or girlfriend?
Mister I can only understand how you men feel if a girl cheats if u can as well understand the kind of trauma we women pass through too in the hands of ur kinds, do u knoe what it feels like to invest in an unfaithful husband/boyfriend? do u know how it feels like when u discover the idiot he's even straffing is not up his wife/gf? No right? .... it's a two way lane please.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Earthquake1: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:

The kind of girls u roll with. agreed! congratulations
Every kind of girl, don't pretend
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Admin401:
Lol, look at this man trying to act like he's on women's side grin grin grin
look closely! I am not a MAN. I am a WOMAN. a full bloodied WOMAN..... so shift mbok lemme see front
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eyeness:
hahahaha, you couldnt be more deluded, mark my words that man will leave you to another woman who wont spend a dime on him, even if u marry him, it is only delayimg the inevitable. It is his in DNA to go after the woman he needs
I don't understand, how did u come to this conclusion?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Mister I can only understand how you men feel if a girl cheats if u can as well understand the kind of trauma we women pass through too in the hands of ur kinds, do u knoe what it feels like to invest in an unfaithful husband/boyfriend? do u know how it feels like when u discover the idiot he's even straffing is not up his wife/gf? No right? .... it's a two way lane please.
thumbs up
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
biterkola:
@itsmeurlady
grin grin

Ask why they sleep with ashawo day and night? It's purely psychological, they need to feel they are more superior to someone, they cannot manage a relationship with a normal person without feeling threatened ( fear of falling in love,fear of getting hurt,fear of disappointment) so they resort to someone they can order about with 500 naira.Someone that will pretend to love it when they call them b*tch and hoe.Someone that will pretend their prick is sweet,they will even boast about how the ashawo is shouting and cuming at the same time with them.

They want someone they can do things they consider degrading to,taking out their frustration,depression and misery.

Many will enter pvssy pulverised by okada man,keke man ,farmer,trader,pepper seller,no trace of being selective .They will claim the one you pay 10k for will f*ck another guy for free.

Their problems are deep-rooted mostly to do with insecurity and they can only feel validated when they have someone they think they can talk down at and insult.

Go and talk to them,dig deep and you will see someone who has been abused,someone from a difficult/bad background,someone who has serious issues,someone who cannot let go of hurt,someone who is afraid.Which sane woman wants this sort?

You will never see this behaviour or speech in someone raised in a loving home by wholesome loving parents.

Eventually some of them go on to marry and inflict untold hurt and misery to their partners.

Check the women they end up with,mostly people who they out earn completely,who are from lower socioeconomic backgrounds so they can oppress them and 'play man'.They make them housewives so they can be totally dependent on them and at their mercy.

They never attract high worth partners because a woman raised correctly with good self esteem would never ever tolerate being treated anyhow.They will always attract women who have nothing to offer.

In the end when they are old and looking for who to change their pampers who will they turn to? One small girl that will be spending their on a f*ck boy and the cycle continues.

Who is kidding who.

I forgot to add that NL boys are mostly mastu rbating teenagers.Reality is very different

how do I say 'I Luv u' in ur language? u've said it all
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
biterkola:
@itsmeurlady
grin grin

Who is kidding who.

The matter pain this one too much. If they dont give those ones you regard as improperly trained cos they are from lower socioeconomic backgrounds poverty alleviation by marrying them, will you? These ones that think they are elites and see less fortunate girls as rags and can't help their fellow women but rant against men who do because they still have to compete against the very girls they look down on and who are usually humble enough to finally win the mans heart. By the time enough men join the MGTOW crew and leave those poor girls, just to survive, they will have to then use diabolism and better f*ck to snatch that your ignorant bf. Your kind full crusades with their over pompous, stingy, contentious, elitist mindset and even money de pray for man better keep ranting till 2030 when you will join them.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
OP you try.
All I can say is that may genuine ladies not jam or meet these kind of men(the one who made the post plus those that liked and shared it)with such a mindset.

GENUINE ? and who are going to be left for unGENUINE ladies?

u and I know the truth,that in this part of the world, relationships, love etc are now transactional, with all attentions and fake love going to the highest bidder. the man with the largest pocket gets the largest love,s3x etc. it became a market place where u go to a shop to buy things as long as u can afford them. it stopped being GENUINE LOVE.

when u buy a clothe and u no longer likes it, u discard it. when u buy love and u no longer wants it, u discard it.

instead of draining urself in an emotions ridden affair which ain't GENUINE,u discard it too. why would u buy headache and heartache with ur own money and sweat?

My 2cents though
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Saff(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
To a certain extent, I have to agree with him.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Saff:
To a certain extent, I have to agree with him.
The only objective babe in NL romance section. kiss
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
look closely! I am not a MAN. I am a WOMAN. a full bloodied WOMAN..... so shift mbok lemme see front
with that fake twitter account?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
i think d male folks re winning in dis issue...
but truth be told, dis days relationships re nw transactional...
no more love in d country...

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by biterkola: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
princfred:
The matter pain this one too much. If they dont give those ones you regard as improperly trained cos they are from lower socioeconomic backgrounds poverty alleviation by marrying them, will you? These ones that think they are elites and see less fortunate girls as rags and can't help their fellow women but rant against men who do because they still have to compete against the very girls they look down on and who are usually humble enough to finally win the mans heart. By the time enough men join the MGTOW crew and leave those poor girls, just to survive, they will have to then use diabolism and better f*ck to snatch that your ignorant bf. Your kind full crusades with their over pompous, stingy, contentious, elitist mindset and even money de pray for man better keep ranting till 2030 when you will join them.

Bitter much? No one is asking you not to join MGTOW,it is a welcome development so we can see road and hear.

If you prefer low socioeconomic strata so you can oppress them ,feel free.

24/7 supposed men are ranting,telling women what to be.We have heard NAA,go your own way and leave us with the ones that are happy with the way things are.

By the way,money isn't my problem,I make mine.Full time professional woman ,mother and wife raising beta pikins.

I don't believe in diabolism,it's for deluded people.
If my husband decides to be snatched,no problem .

I earn enough to cater for my children,no fear here

Ohh and I'm in a profession that supports women and encourages them to be the best and not depend on 500 naira giving men.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Admin401:
with that fake twitter account?
I stand corrected. check crazy_efikgirl. be thinking all females in NL is fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Teenage Mind (18+) / How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only) / Lady With Big Butts Demonstrates How To Receive D0ggy Without Hurting The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.