Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (8027 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
DeckXavier:
madam rest abeg, real man this, real man that.. You no dey tire? I'd say a real man is someone who lives above societal norms.. Someone who steers his life in whatever direction he so wishes.. So madam keep your "real man" to yourself

So y are u pained? Y do u care? I am entitled to my opinions right and the last time I checked I didn't quote you.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

So y are u pained? Y do u care? I am entitled to my opinions right and the last time I checked I didn't quote you.
I'd say you're the one who's infuriated... That you had to make a thread about someone's else's opinion.. I can quote whom ever I like, deal with it

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
DeckXavier:
I'd say you're the one who's infuriated... That you had to make a thread about someone's else's opinion.. I can quote whom ever I like, deal with it

Lmao u got it all wrong....I wasn't infuriated , I just wanted to change ppl's mindset about certain lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Lmao u got it all wrong....I wasn't infuriated , I just wanted to change ppl's mindset about certain lifestyle.
and I was merely trying to change your mindset some few moments ago before you went berserk on me... Anyways Goodluck.. Bye.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Bros sorry oo, but if you don't have esteem issues, why do u need to control a lady? God gave her to you as a partner. A helpmate not a slave that u need to have control over. She is your friend not your opponent...

GTFOH....You ladies have made yourselves commodities and you are complaining.

All you want is success ans money and men have now taken note and are adjusting to the new reality.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

U talk like a lady, I am surprised u are a man, oh I meant boy

I forgot to add, real men respect women and they don't talk like cowards
Secondly I am not begging for shares, I was only telling real men who support my views to share my post so that people can knows that we don't only hav men like you, there are better men out der.
First off,respect is reciprocal...you respect me,i respect you and everything is soft.
Secondly,if by refusing to be manipulated by one useless thing called towtow makes me a coward...i'm honoured...done quoting you

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Vega100: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Don't mind those idiotic fools, they should keep lying and deceiving themselves..
Oreofepeters:
why the thing cum pain you like this nau.?

However There are some truth in What he said, considering the fact that Nigerian ladies are becoming more and more materialistic day after day. It's becoming more like "the pvssy goes to the highest bidder".

Do you think it worth the stress?.

I use to have enormous respect for girls, until I understood, most of them do not need such respect, they want to get paid, and see them having sex with you as a favour being done that requires them to be rewarded, how do you relate with such people without treating them like the commodity they call themselves? Op , u should be more concerned about your female folks that see themselves as prostitutes, not disturbing the peace of NL.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
That comment is 89% (minus ashawo part) right in a sanitized environment .
But on street, where men are separated from boys.
It is 100% legit.
I am one of those who liked the post but I didn't share because I am not in support of satisfying sexual via ashawo channels.

This life has no fixed manual.
You have to live it as you deem fit.
For someone to spit those bars, life must have really dealt with him.

So I don't see anything wrong with the comment.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

After all, you females give suicidal advice to each other all the time.

Werey le ma like.

itsmeurLady:

I am sorry but I just need MATURED(not babies) MEN on NL to clear the air on this post... If you support his claim, click like... If you don't click share

Ladies watch this space, it's an indication why you should be prayerful before you marry any man because this post shows that the world is becoming something else with the way these men think but I am glad that life is not Nairaland because if it was (I shake my head)... Most of them do not have purpose for dating/marriage apart from sex and money. If that is what relationship is all about, then it's better to be single. The 300+ Men that liked the post, let's assume they practice it or they are just being hypocritical, but if you as a man encourage or support your fellow man for living life the wrong way, then what is your purpose for existence If you cannot correct your fellow man when he errs, then what is your life for?? I guess that's why the country is like this because we have backbiters and hypocrites everywhere.

Please Note that I don't support that all Nairaland Guys are like this but most of them are, so you have to be careful when you respond to them.

IT'S A THREAD!!!!

This is the original thread in case you missed it...

https://www.nairaland.com/4789978/thinking-quitting-relationship-please-advise#72110491

And I am ready to lafff because they are clowns cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Postfut:

True. I hope the awakening begins. All hail Nho4
I try to understand those who agree with but I have not given up on women and love...yet and appreciate the blessings therein. So not a full supporter....yet .I believe in fair play so give every lady a chance and benefit of doubt to see her true colors. I do relationship for the fun, positive bias and mental compactible if they are not there then and only then.....

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by 2buffagain(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Lmao stop deceiving yourself... Why did u now emphasize that u are one, hypocrite

This is why we say a lot women have nothing to offer.
You can't even read.

Where in that response did I emphasize that "I was one"?
Or are you just currently high on foundation powder undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by peacezy555: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am very sure he has a girlfriend. many people online live d opposite of what they portray in social media

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by OEChika: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
N0favors:
If as a man, If can’t control my woman then it’s better I quit.

I think the right word is "command respect" not control,c'mon you're not married to a robot
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by OEChika: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
2buffagain:

You're just caught up in your feelings because if ALL men thought like this (i.e thinking only about themselves, like most women do), you females would become quite wretched. grin

Men are already thinking like this in droves.
Have you never heard of the MGTOW movement? (Men going their own way)
It is growing into quite the popular lifestyle. It is as a response to the unheard frustrations of men over the current modern years...seeing as men who express their pain regarding women just generally get laughed at or called pathetic.

In fact this response shows that you are STILL being selfish. Imagine people calling you pathetic each time you express your pain...what will you eventually do? You haven't thought about that. All you care about is how it affects you, hence y'all whining in this thread.

That's what happens when you keep laughing at peoples pain. They stop caring after a point and forge a life of happiness away from said pain and other pointless social norms that, upon honest personal evaluation, doesn't really benefit them as it does the other party.

You don't have to pray to avoid MGTOW men as you can bet they are ALREADY avoiding you.
You naive females tend to think that the only way a man can have sex outside of marriage is by wither paying for it or lying to some girl.
I assure you, a man does not need to lie. He can state the terms of whatever "relationship" he wants and that won't stop women from still applying with their CV. Only idiotic men lie for sex.

MGTOW is only going to grow. Did your bible not tell you these times were coming?

bro you need something chilled

what is your brand

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I am sorry but I just need MATURED(not babies) MEN on NL to clear the air on this post... If you support his claim, click like... If you don't click share

Ladies watch this space, it's an indication why you should be prayerful before you marry any man because this post shows that the world is becoming something else with the way these men think but I am glad that life is not Nairaland because if it was (I shake my head)... Most of them do not have purpose for dating/marriage apart from sex and money. If that is what relationship is all about, then it's better to be single. The 300+ Men that liked the post, let's assume they practice it or they are just being hypocritical, but if you as a man encourage or support your fellow man for living life the wrong way, then what is your purpose for existence If you cannot correct your fellow man when he errs, then what is your life for?? I guess that's why the country is like this because we have backbiters and hypocrites everywhere.

Please Note that I don't support that all Nairaland Guys are like this but most of them are, so you have to be careful when you respond to them.

IT'S A THREAD!!!!

This is the original thread in case you missed it...

https://www.nairaland.com/4789978/thinking-quitting-relationship-please-advise#72110491

And I am ready to lafff because they are clowns cheesy grin cheesy grin

Woman, get the hell out of here... You can not understand, what this guy called nho4 did in my life with that her comment is immeasurable... I have suffered enough in the hands of ladies... He has just emancipated me from captivity of finding woman all about that will later probably kick my ass to emotional slavery... Since i read his comment, i have been busy deleting some numbers on my phone... Enough is enough... Love from women of now are days is truly a scam...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
peacezy555:
I am very sure he has a girlfriend. many people online live d opposite of what they portray in social media

I pity his girlfriend if he has one... Don't mind them, they are pretenders! That's how one after insulting women here sent me a PM.i just dismissed it immediately. Hypocrites! After they have met all these village mgbeke begi begi girls, they will come here and type trash when they don't even have spec for ladies. Any thing in skirt they follow, they will come here and type like kids

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tunary(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

Woman, get the hell out of here... You can not understand, what this guy called nho4 did in my life with that her comment is immeasurable... I have suffered enough in the hands of ladies... He has just emancipated me from captivity of finding woman all about that will later probably kick my ass to emotional slavery... Since i read his comment, i have been busy deleting some numbers on my phone... Enough is enough... Love from women of now are days is truly a scam...
You did well bro, me na to unfriend her on Facebook remain, no more emotional torture in the name of love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
tayooluwole:

If at the end of all this rubbish u wrote here u still go ahead and date a girl in the future, then u are the biggest hypocrite ever!!! Right now, I won't really pay attention to you cs I can see that u are still hurting, when u are done hurting, please just stay as u are and don't date again. Go to brothels and patronize prostitutes but later don't come and cry for us when the repercussions come knocking. Men are hustling, preparing themselves to be a better father for their kids, u are here listening to foolish counsels

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by johncallidon(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Dude should be drunk by now, going by the way people are ordering crates of beer for him......

Infact he received a credit alert from somebody ontop that comment grin

Who saw that part where someone suggested to him to share the money with some other less privilege guys online?

Well, as for me, I have done all he wrote on that comment before, that is, (staying without having a girlfriend because of the trauma that is involved). But I came to a point, I couldnt continue that way. I gave it up, cos I couldnt cheat nature. I need a woman.

We must need a woman, we cant cheat nature, We must need a woman, I repeat we must need a woma

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nairaland never forgets!!!! So as you type here, remember what you type cs in the days of reckoning I will bring it back and remind you of what you said and you shall all give account....

After God, Fear Humans!!! As long as you decide to love someone you can never be too careful and if you say you won't love, you are simply not existing, don't deceive yourself. The Greatest feeling in the world is to love someone and be loved!

Thank you all for viewing this topic!!! if you like quote, I will no longer respond to any quotes from here and to all the nice men in the house, Greater You I Pray and continue being good, do not change because of anybody because at the end, We do not live for ourself, we live for God.
Whatever will give God glory, do it but anything that will not, try your best to avoid it.

All the Best!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

If at the end of all this rubbish u wrote here u still go ahead and date a girl in the future, then u are the biggest hypocrite ever!!! Right now, I won't really pay attention to you cs I can see that u are still hurting, when u are done hurting, please just stay as u are and don't date again. Go to brothels and patronize prostitutes but later don't come and cry for us when the repercussions come knocking. Men are hustling, preparing themselves to be a better father for their kids, u are here listening to foolish counsels

Never get me wrong, in fact, ladies are welcome in their multitudes, but my heart remain sealed and not penetrable. I agreed with the guys comment 100% except that aspect of Ashawo joint... I can not patronise Ashawo, i prefer lying my way out to get any lady laid... My sister, i can not deceive you, my ex dealt with me... She dumped my ass off-guard and went ahead to scam me join am... It was hell for me, and always wish i never met her... I lost my manness, i became weak emotionaly and was acting like a small boy, all cos of love that never existed. Despite all i went trough, i was still chasing woman all about until that noh4 God-sent comments that finally liberated me. As it is now, no woman on hearth can break my @ again... Any relationship i may find my self now will be opened, if you want to go you may go, i dont give a Bleep. You can not come and kill me for my mother...

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by johncallidon(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
2buffagain:

You're just caught up in your feelings because if ALL men thought like this (i.e thinking only about themselves, like most women do), you females would become quite wretched. grin

Men are already thinking like this in droves.
Have you never heard of the MGTOW movement? (Men going their own way)
It is growing into quite the popular lifestyle. It is as a response to the unheard frustrations of men over the current modern years...seeing as men who express their pain regarding women just generally get laughed at or called pathetic.

In fact this response shows that you are STILL being selfish. Imagine people calling you pathetic each time you express your pain...what will you eventually do? You haven't thought about that. All you care about is how it affects you, hence y'all whining in this thread.

That's what happens when you keep laughing at peoples pain. They stop caring after a point and forge a life of happiness away from said pain and other pointless social norms that, upon honest personal evaluation, doesn't really benefit them as it does the other party.

You don't have to pray to avoid MGTOW men as you can bet they are ALREADY avoiding you.
You naive females tend to think that the only way a man can have sex outside of marriage is by wither paying for it or lying to some girl.
I assure you, a man does not need to lie. He can state the terms of whatever "relationship" he wants and that won't stop women from still applying with their CV. Only idiotic men lie for sex.

MGTOW is only going to grow. Did your bible not tell you these times were coming?
You've said it all...

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
tunary:
You did well bro, me na to unfriend her on Facebook remain, no more emotional torture in the name of love

Na so bro... I have saved that guy's comment to show some of my guys here... He get one of my guy that almost died recently all because of a woman... Thank God he has overcome the trauma now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by peacezy555: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I pity his girlfriend if he has one... Don't mind them, they are pretenders! That's how one after insulting women here sent me a PM.i just dismissed it immediately. Hypocrites! After they have met all these village mgbeke begi begi girls, they will come here and type trash when they don't even have spec for ladies. Any thing in skirt they follow, they will come here and type like kids
lol abi. they should step up and meet cool girls. who u are attracts what u get, that's y they can't meet decent and responsible girls
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oh yes!!! i love it when they wail. guess what guys,the set of ladies op is expecting to join her on this thread are all viewing on a ghost mode. 90% of them are guilty of nho4's comment. i go sufa finish,make money,small girl wey i know when em mama born am,go begin use my head because of poolsey. see the way they are mentioning the attributes of a real man without talking about the support a real woman got to render to keep the love real(their own definition of support na to open leg for few minutes and chatter like monkeys,while the real man is eating from the same plate that barrow pusher dumped few hours ago). fvck love if what it means is that i will throw my dignity and ego and act like a dummy for one cheap hoe claiming lover while at my back,jobless teenagers are offered her shakara filled pussy on a platter of gold(just for a bottle of coke) women,change now biko.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by pocohantas(f): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
NL is different from reality.

When you all logout, we know how far.

Pls, stop taking romance section alpha males seriously. There is a reason they exist only and solely in this section. Think...

That said, read that comment and see why you should put some respect on yourself as a woman. You are what you attract wink

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by mgtow: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Relationship matter don tire me abeg. See mentions for this thread biko.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by CHoccolaTE: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Men should just avoid women and date each other instead please, look at all the idiotic whining just because small girls asked them for money before.
Nonsense.

If we start talking of all the vices men perpetuate we will crash Nairaland servers. From yahoo to armed robbery to ritual killing to assault to rape.
Just be fvcking gay and date your fellow man so you don't have to spend on women OK?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Rextizzle(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:
NL is different from reality.

When you all logout, we know how far.

Pls, stop taking romance section alpha males seriously. There is a reason they exist only and solely in this section. Think...

That said, read that comment and see why you should put some respect on yourself as a woman. You are what you attract wink
Last year newspaper has spoken. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Men should just avoid women and date each other instead please, look at all the idiotic whining just because small girls asked them for money before.
Nonsense.

If we start talking of all the vices men perpetuate we will crash Nairaland servers. From yahoo to armed robbery to ritual killing to assault to rape.
Just be fvcking gay and date your fellow man so you don't have to spend on women OK?

And u think u are doing me with this your comment...oya continue

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Uglymugg: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
2buffagain:

That emboldened phrase only works on the idiots of this generation TBH grin
Men of this generation couldn't give 2 shits about what your ever-morphing, self-inclined, parasitic definitions of what a real man is.
They make their own definitions, and are enjoying their lives free of such obvious societal scams...to the detriment of y'all who have little to nothing to offer anyway.

Go and cry if ee too pain you cheesy
This post is so satisfying.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Uglymugg: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
itsmeurLady:

U talk like a lady, I am surprised u are a man, oh I meant boy

I forgot to add, real men respect women and they don't talk like cowards
Secondly I am not begging for shares, I was only telling real men who support my views to share my post so that people can knows that we don't only hav men like you, there are better men out der.

Only 4 people shared your post out of 1200 human views. And those 4 people probably don't even agree with you, they just shared it in hopes that it may give them access to your vagina.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Postfut:
Now let's break down this golden post. My parts in bold

Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Agreed he is not a smart one. Getting worked up over a woman. Who does that?

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

Despite the age difference he still acts slavish to a woman's whims. Pathetic.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Exactly!. Relationships today are strictly transactional. Men have all to lose and nothing to gain from these cum dumpsters.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

True. Men today allow their emotions do the thinking. A corollary of entering a relationship is the loss of logic and independent thinking. He puts in all the efforts just for sex. Yet what she brings to the table is only sex, nagging, ability to cheat surreptitiously, fianancial and emotional demands. Who wants that?

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

Truer words have never been said. We go through hell to please them yet never get a tangible return. Thanks to the desperate men they now feel they are doing us a favor by dating us. Silly statements like "you used me", "be a man and do this for me" reflects the hubris demnstrated by women. But of course sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive to them since they have lots of suitors on the table they are free to behave as they wish.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Only if all men behave like this the world would be a better place. Developing abduance mentality and never showing care emotion or "love" is the only solution. Only with these behaviors can we reset their heads and the toxic dating culture that abounds in today's society

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

[b]Here is the gold in this post. This is where Men make mistakes. They think women will love them like their mother. They seek the same affection their mother provided to them from women. How mistaken they are. The only woman that will love you unconditionally on earth is your MOTHER. Women are incapable of showing the same affection as your mother. Men love Women, Women love children, Children love puppies or toys. This is how it works. Love does not exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

This what they don't get. You don't have to commit to a relationship to have sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

Since the beginning of the world and forever, the only bargaining chip women have his sex. As soon as you show them that sex is nothing then your freedom comes.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no bleeping girlfriend.

The only realistic solution is to stay away from any form of commitment. Instead, commit to your goals and prioritize your mission

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any bleeping lady.

A visit to the red light district helps to demystify sex and make you aloof.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

Enough said. The above tells the story. Freedom from the bondage of glorifying sex enables you see things in a new light and learn to put women in their place and call them out on their bullshit.

Thank you once again for this post. I bookmarked it.

This post really expressed your inner most mind..
The break down is simply epic..

Thank again for asking for my details..

0109427349, GTB. Ogunlolu Adedayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / Date A Guy For 2 Years And Not A Single Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.