Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (8073 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
biterkola:

Bitter much? No one is asking you not to join MGTOW,it is a welcome development so we can see road and hear.

If you prefer low socioeconomic strata so you can oppress them ,feel free.

24/7 supposed men are ranting,telling women what to be.We have heard NAA,go your own way and leave us with the ones that are happy with the way things are.

By the way,money isn't my problem,I make mine.Full time professional woman ,mother and wife raising beta pikins.

I don't believe in diabolism,it's for deluded people.
If my husband decides to be snatched,no problem .

I earn enough to cater for my children,no fear here

Ohh and I'm in a profession that supports women and encourages them to be the best and not depend on 500 naira giving men.

I like

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthquake1:

Every kind of girl, don't pretend
Mr controller! continue controlling. I hope those dummies ya Controlling will get smarter one day and pinch u where u least expect. just pray that ur own heart-destroy story will not be d next one on NL.... Byeeee

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
biterkola:

Bitter much? No one is asking you not to join MGTOW,it is a welcome development so we can see road and hear.

If you prefer low socioeconomic strata so you can oppress them ,feel free.

24/7 supposed men are ranting,telling women what to be.We have heard NAA,go your own way and leave us with the ones that are happy with the way things are.

By the way,money isn't my problem,I make mine.Full time professional woman ,mother and wife raising beta pikins.

I don't believe in diabolism,it's for deluded people.
If my husband decides to be snatched,no problem .

I earn enough to cater for my children,no fear here

Ohh and I'm in a profession that supports women and encourages them to be the best and not depend on 500 naira giving men.

I and many guys do not "prefer low socioeconomic strata so we can oppress them ,feel free When that's the case, it's usually for a various positive reasons like
1) to uplift them if they show good spirit.
2) because they can be humble, caring and capable of helping the man be a better man by humbly correcting any of his excess and not bailing just because she can feed herself.
3) because they don't come of as smug i-can-feed-myself-so-men-are-useless elitists
4) Out of pity.
Ideologies lost on women like you and beyond your little condescending mind who are too busy seeing themselves as elites to be of help to anyone else so you can't relate to that or too shallow minded and bent on negative bias about guys and their intentions towards the female folks. So the guys paying for school fees of girls, train them in vocational skills, spend a fortune just to marry them, shelter, feed, pay their hospital bills and financially supporting most women are doing it to oppress them? Sure na encourage women they do to struggling women but the men who actually bring out their hard earned cash to do the above mentioned things are oppressors for demanding that their efforts be complemented with respect and care.

Ofcouerse your money is mainly for you and your children and your husband can go to hell for all you care. I guess that man really thinks he has a wife but will quickly look for a more caring low socioeconomic strata babe who minds if he goes astray or join the MGTOW crew if he gets to know your real mindset towards him. So much for independent woman.

Dont ever take men as being weak for being very too nice lest they go into savage mode and show you they aint weak. That orientation and atitude has destroyed many relationships and marriages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Earthquake1: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Mr controller! continue controlling. I hope those dummies ya Controlling will get smarter one day and pinch u where u least expect. just pray that ur own heart-destroy story will not be d next one on NL.... Byeeee

You can't hurt me because I don't apply emotion in relationships

Bitch comes today, bitch goes tomorrow I don't even remember their names

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by biterkola: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
princfred:
I and many guys do not "prefer low socioeconomic strata so we can oppress them ,feel free if that's the case, it's usually to uplift them and because they can be humble, caring and capable of helping the man be a better man by humbly correcting any of his excess and not bailing just because she can feed herself. if they show good spirit. An ideology lost on women like you who are too busy seeing themselves as elites to be of help to anyone else so you can't relate to that. So the guys paying for school fees of girls, housing feeding and financially supporting most women are doing it to oppress them? Sure na encourage women they do to struggling women but the men who actually bring out their hard earned cash to do the above mentioned things are oppressors for demanding that their efforts be complemented with respect and care.

Ofcouerse your money is mainly for you and your children your husband can go to hell for all you care. I guess that man really thinks he has a wife but will quickly look for a more caring low socioeconomic strata babe who minds if he goes astray or join the MGTOW crew if he gets to know your real mindset towards him. So much for independent woman.

I am not busy being elite,I AM elite.

What do you know about a woman like me? You can't know anything because women like me aren't usually found around men who cower at the sight of a strong woman.

A woman like me is a product of two working parents who believed in me.

Bent down and read my books,and by sheer hard work and determination i am progressing in my career, teaching other women and girls that they can be greater than their wildest imagination,they can be anything they want to be as long as they put in the work.

I do that so that they can escape men like you who think they are 'uplifting them' and doing them a favour.

Women are not also paying school fees of other women,housing and supporting them? You are funny.
Any woman that chooses to be wholly dependent on a man in this harsh economy is a fool.

My husband has more than a wife,he has an equal who holds the forte,a woman he is confident in,a woman who holds her own and is ever ready to step in.

He does not need to clothe and feed me before I respect and care for him,he does not need to demand for it,he has earned it and he has it in spades.I am also happy to lavish him with goodies.

With a man like him,my money is his money, he is not threatened because I am independent

I fully reject the Nigerian version of humility,not for me and my type.Every Mallam to his kettle.

I am married to an adult and we both strive to be the best we can be by encouraging each other not displaying fake humility.

I have no need to hide my ideals from him,he is a man born of a woman,a woman like me. Why should I be afraid?

You see,I know what I'm worth,I know I bring beauty,brains,money to the table, co - raising strong excellent confident children.
He is very lucky to have me.

If he wants to leave all this goodness and go for the "humble" girl,that's fine.He has a right to be happy and if he feels his happy is not me,I will be fully behind him.

We are all born with freewill so I'll be damned if I waste my precious time worrying about girls and snatching. Any woman spending her time fearing other women is a fool,it's an old trick used by men to keep women in check.

Yea by the way, I spend loads of money on charity and don't demand respect and care from the beneficiaries.

Done with this discussion,on to my fellow "elite" who have work tomorrow.

We need to keep the coins coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2018
biterkola:

I am not busy being elite,I AM elite.

What do you know about a woman like me? You can't know anything because women like me aren't usually found around men who cower at the sight of a strong woman.

A woman like me is a product of two working parents who believed in me.

Bent down and read my books,and by sheer hard work and determination i am progressing in my career, teaching other women and girls that they can be greater than their wildest imagination,they can be anything they want to be as long as they put in the work.

I do that so that they can escape men like you who think they are 'uplifting them' and doing them a favour.

Women are not also paying school fees of other women,housing and supporting them? You are funny.
Any woman that chooses to be wholly dependent on a man in this harsh economy is a fool.

My husband has more than a wife,he has an equal who holds the forte,a woman he is confident in,a woman who holds her own and is ever ready to step in.

He does not need to clothe and feed me before I respect and care for him,he does not need to demand for it,he has earned it and he has it in spades.I am also happy to lavish him with goodies.

With a man like him,my money is his money, he is not threatened because I am independent

I fully reject the Nigerian version of humility,not for me and my type.Every Mallam to his kettle.

I am married to an adult and we both strive to be the best we can be by encouraging each other not displaying fake humility.

I have no need to hide my ideals from him,he is a man born of a woman,a woman like me. Why should I be afraid?

You see,I know what I'm worth,I know I bring beauty,brains,money to the table, co - raising strong excellent confident children.
He is very lucky to have me.

If he wants to leave all this goodness and go for the "humble" girl,that's fine.He has a right to be happy and if he feels his happy is not me,I will be fully behind him.

We are all born with freewill so I'll be damned if I waste my precious time worrying about girls and snatching. Any woman spending her time fearing other women is a fool,it's an old trick used by men to keep women in check.

Yea by the way, I spend loads of money on charity and don't demand respect and care from the beneficiaries.

Done with this discussion,on to my fellow "elite" who have work tomorrow.

We need to keep the coins coming!

Just get it out of your mind that men go for less fortunate girls just to oppress them. You are fortunate to be raised the way you were but many other girls were not and the vast majority of men in their lives helping, supporting and paying for them to be become better are not useless and savages looking for who to oppress but deserve respect. If that is too hard for you to understand and correct your negatively biased orientation towards such guys then your education, elitism and job is a waste.

And what is it with working class or educated Nigerian women thinking and believing that men have to or actually fear them? Who cares? Small boys are even running things with white ladies who have seen the highest levels of civilization there can be without much ado. Where do you ladies get such warped orientation from? Am just as educated and make my own money so what business do i have with fear towards you? That sh*t is for illiterates. For me what matters is a ladies atitude towards me, my ability to keep her comfortable, our mental compatibility and fun.

If the ones your soo condescenly refer to as belonging to low socioeconomic strata have better grasp of reality (like knowing that the men supporting them are not savages but trying to uplift them) than you do then i consider them the real elites and you just a highly schooled illiterate and fake elite.

And apart from worst case scenerios, in which way do men actually try to oppress woman? By asking them to be faithful, respectful and responsible just thesame things a woman will ask of from a man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by biterkola: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Just get it out of your mind that men go for less fortunate girls not just to oppress them. You are fortunate to be raised the way you were other many girls were not and the vast majority of men in their lives helping, supporting and paying for them to be become better are not useless and savages looking for who to oppress and deserve respect. If that is too hard for you to understand and correct your negatively biased orientation towards such guys then your education, elitism and job is a waste.

And what is it with working class or educated Nigerian women thinking and believing that men have to or actually fear them? Who cares? Small boys are even running things with white ladies who have seen the highest levels of civilization there can be without much ado. Where do you ladies get such warped orientation from? Am just as educated and make my own money so what business do i have with fear towards you? That sh*t is for illiterates. For me what matters is a ladies atitude towards me, my ability to keep her comfortable, our mental compatibility and fun.

If the ones your soo condescenly refer to as belonging to low socioeconomic strata have better grasp of reality (like knowing that the men supporting them are not savages but trying to uplift them) than you do then i consider them the real elites and you just a highly schooled illiterate and fake elite.

And apart from worst case scenerios, in which way do men actually try to oppress woman? By asking them to be faithful, respectful and responsible just thesame things a woman will ask of same things from a man?
If small boys are running white women,how is that my business? I haven't seen or been exposed to the same level of civilization as well? This is so funny.

Fortunately for me,your thoughts on who is real and fake,what is a waste or not are inconsequential. They mean nothing at least from where I'm standing(typing).

Have a good day smiley

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Earthquake1:

You can't hurt me because I don't apply emotion in relationships

Bitch comes today, bitch goes tomorrow I don't even remember their names
Yo Nigga! I feel ur pain. happy "Bitching" around. SmH
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
biterkola:

If small boys are running white women,how is that my business? I haven't seen or been exposed to the same level of civilization as well? This is so funny.

Fortunately for me,your thoughts on who is real and fake,what is a waste or not are inconsequential. They mean nothing at least from where I'm standing(typing).

Have a good day smiley

It can help knock you out of the delusion that guys are afraid of you just because you earn a living. The fact that few illitrate guys show you respect (just like they show their fellow educated guys respect) does not in anyway imply that men fear empowered or successful women.
Those white ladies have lived the civilization and guys still comfortable colonize them una wey be learners dey reason fear.

They mean a lot to guys who sabi that's enough to keep a lot of them in check towards your type.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Earthquake1: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Yo Nigga! I feel ur pain. happy "Bitching" around. SmH

grin
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
It can help knock you out of the delusion that guys are afraid of you just because you earn a living. The fact that few illitrate guys show you respect (just like they show their fellow educated guys respect) does not in anyway imply that men fear empowered or successful women.
Those white ladies have lived the civilization and guys still comfortable colonize them una wey be learners dey reason fear.

They mean a lot to guys who sabi that's enough to keep a lot of them in check towards your type.

I didn't want to quote anymore but you are so full of negativity but I don't blame you, I blame the society who has conformed you to this state of negativity. You have been airing negatively on this thread ever since it started and trust me, it doesn't show how much of a Man U are, instead it shows how dominating you can be. People like you cannot hold down a strong lady because you will end up abusing her and making her feel worthless. Princes need princesses and as your name implies, act like a prince and stop behaving traditional, it doesn't suit you or it doesn't suit your name

@biterkola was just trying to explain This to you in simple terms but i was shocked how u twisted it, capitalized on the ones that bruised your ego and ignore those beautiful strengths she displayed there in words. She never told you she does not value her husband, her husband is her King and she treats him that way. What else do you men want? She does not depend on her husbands money ... You didn't see that part but u were quick to condemn her... It shows how hypocritical you are. Now you are against independent ladies?? If you want dependent ladies just go for one but don't expect independent ladies to behave like dependent ladies . The latter do not care if you abuse or disrespect them, but the former values respect, love and attention and once you give her that, she can be everything you want her to be.

I am simply amazed at your display of immaturity tbh and that's why I had to quote you. Learn to appreciate women. If not for anything for your mother's sake, appreciate them. Learn to see the good in people, nobody is perfect . I am sure you have lot of flaws but I bet that only an immature person will use it against you. No relationship is perfect, no marriage is either, it needs two patient individuals for it to work . So please work on your attitude and have some level of respect for the womankind.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I didn't want to quote anymore but you are so full of negativity but I don't blame you, I blame the society who has conformed you to this state of negativity. You have been airing negatively on this thread ever since it started and trust me, it doesn't show how much of a Man U are, instead it shows how dominating you can be. People like you cannot hold down a strong lady because you will end up abusing her and making her feel worthless. Princes need princesses and as your name implies, act like a prince and stop behaving traditional, it doesn't suit you or it doesn't suit your name
I appreciate and express reality. Unfortunately most of you have been left to live in lala land for far two long that reality has been completely lost on you lot. The fact that am dishing out undiluted reality-check doses here should make you feel lucky to have unfettered knowledge of how the mind of many men actually, consciously or subconsciously, function. So you can be better informed for your own good and that of the man in your life.

Ok i will stop being blunt with the truth but start romancing with it after all we are in NLromance land. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Just get it out of your mind that men go for less fortunate girls just to oppress them. You are fortunate to be raised the way you were but many other girls were not and the vast majority of men in their lives helping, supporting and paying for them to be become better are not useless and savages looking for who to oppress but deserve respect. If that is too hard for you to understand and correct your negatively biased orientation towards such guys then your education, elitism and job is a waste.

And apart from worst case scenerios, in which way do men actually try to oppress woman? By asking them to be faithful, respectful and responsible just thesame things a woman will ask of from a man?
bros u re too brilliant 4 dis woman u re exchanging quotes with...
pls save ursef d stress..

all i can understand frm her own side is jst mere unnecessary display of personality...dats if she is nt even lying...

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
I appreciate and express reality. Unfortunately most of you have been left to live in lala land for far two long that reality has been completely lost on most of you. The fact that am dishing out undiluted reality-check doses here should make you feel lucky to have unfettered knowledge of how the mind of many men actually consciously or unconsciously function. So you can be better informed for your own good and that of the man in your life.

Wow, you are really dominating.... I should feel lucky I don't need this sort of negativity, I know how to treat my man right and trust me, my man is nothing like what you think. So understand that men are different, not everyone is traditional. You have not taken any single advice on this forum from any lady, so why should I take yours? Things are not done that way at least not in this 21st century. Mind you, you don't have a clue of how men act, if you think you do, you need to change your circle and meet positive folks
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

all i can understand frm her own side is jst mere unnecessary display of personality...dats if she is nt even lying...
My brother is just that if we keep keeping mute and romancing them and reality long enough they will believe the fairytales in their head usually at their detriment. We've got to format there brains with the truth once in a while for love.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

If that is your definition of brilliance, then you are the dumbest man I have ever met. Follow Follow
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

If that is your definition of brilliance, then you are the dumbest man I have ever met. Follow Follow
Lol oya sorry na fine and which other one dey de like now...ehn strong girl
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Eyeness: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2018
gloria34:
I don't understand, how did u come to this conclusion?
simple, every man wants a woman that is 10/10 but he cannot afford her, now the only thing for him to do is to settle with a 5/10 who will split the bills 50:50 with him and allow his little excesses on the side, cos she is a 5/10 and probably running low on self esteem.

Now what do.you think happens to miss/mrs 5/10 when he can afford a 10/10?
That is why the true test of a man's character is when he has, not when he is without. Trust me this is the tactic men use for their golddigging. It's called the game.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Eyeness:
simple, every man wants a woman that is 10/10 but he cannot afford her, now the only thing for him to do is to settle with a 5/10 who will split the bills 50:50 with him and allow his little excesses on the side, cos she is a 5/10 and probably running low on self esteem.

Now what do.you think happens to miss/mrs 5/10 when he can afford a 10/10?
That is why the true test of a man's character is when he has, not when he is without. Trust me this is the tactic men use for their golddigging. It's called the game.
Sense. Who teach this kind thing? Don't go and teach others and spoil matter for Mathias.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
My brother is just that if we keep keeping mute and romancing them and reality long enough they will believe the fairytales in the head usually at their detriment.
buh u knw 90% of nigerian women re blessed with fish brains...

stop making dis ones feel excluded by giving u their useless views...

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Eyeness: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Sense. Who teach this kind thing? Don't go and teach others and spoil matter for Mathias.
fowl nyash don open
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

buh u knw 90% of nigerian women re blessed with fish brains...

stop making dis ones feel excluded by giving u their useless views...
If we just call them fish brains without explaining how, why and how not, who will? grin
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

fish brain...pls park well.

after all dis ranting dis morning, u ll go to ur BF's house in d evening, f*ck him nd collect transport fare back home...

i repeat. PARK WELL!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Wow, you are really dominating.... I should feel lucky I don't need this sort of negativity, I know how to treat my man right and trust me, my man is nothing like what you think. So understand that men are different, not everyone is traditional. You have not taken any single advice on this forum from any lady, so why should I take yours? Things are not done that way at least not in this 21st century. Mind you, you don't have a clue of how men act, if you think you do, you need to change your circle and meet positive folks
Why is it that when woman are faced with realities outside their safe zone they resort to attacking the messenger and deflecting from the message . Which of my points so far have or can you counter with reality based logic?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

fish brain...pls park well.

after all dis ranting dis morning, u ll go to ur BF's house in d evening, f*ck him nd collect transport fare back home...

i repeat. PARK WELL!
Fatherly! ..is this not brutal savagery I've been hearing about? Easy bro we are supposed to be romancing the beautiful ones here. Lol
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
If we just call them fish brains without explaining how, why and how not, who will? grin
let their BF's do d job grin
princfred:
let their BF's do d job
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

let their BF's do d job grin
let their BF's do d job
Bf's are usually too addicted to the juice jugs to risk it. We are their last hope as apparently even their parents didn't get the job done.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ImaIma1(f): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
why the thing cum pain you like this nau.?

However There are some truth in What he said, considering the fact that Nigerian ladies are becoming more and more materialistic day after day. It's becoming more like "the pvssy goes to the highest bidder".

Do you think it worth the stress?.

But you know guys are also getting more all about sex these days.

However, we cannot shut out relationships because some bad eggs. There are still many good guys and girls.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Fatherly! ..is this not brutal savagery I've been hearing about? Easy bro we are supposed to be romancing each other here. Lol
d way they talk on dis forum makes me wonder who re nw d girls always asking their BFs 4 moni...

d most popular statement on dis forum by our female folks is "I WORK HARD 4 MY MONEY, I DNT NEED A MAN'S MONEY"..

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

d way they talk on dis forum makes me wonder who re nw d girls always asking their BFs 4 moni...

d most popular statement on dis forum by our female folks is "I WORK HARD 4 MY MONEY, I DNT NEED A MAN'S MONEY"..
Meanwhile, most consider it a terrible bad thing to and won't buy recharge card for Bf nor pay for their meal on a date so their money is almost useless to the man in relationship. But make we forgive � and romance them today. Too much lesson and sense for them in one day can be too heavy. Stick and carrots.. ok ....stick and carrots. grin Peace.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Meanwhile most won't buy recharge card for Bf so their money is almost useless
Good!!!

abeg nor mind all dis their online yarns...

they are lion online....but wen u come offline dey re ntn but rats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? / WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.