Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) (8080 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Meanwhile most won't buy recharge card for Bf so their money is almost useless
Good!!!

abeg nor mind all dis their online yarns...

they are lions online....but wen u come offline dey re ntn but rats
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

But you know guys are also getting more all about sex these days.

However, we cannot shut out relationships because some bad eggs. There are still many good guys and girls.
lol bad eggs, I'm happy you admit this. You said there are still good ones out there? well I'm kinda doubting it.
The bad ones has infected the good ones they now emulate them...
It's an epidemic virus.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
lol bad eggs, I'm happy you admit this. You said there are still good ones out there? well I'm kinda doubting it.
It's an epidemic virus .
Chooyi grin angry!...Just because men played along without qualms for way too long. No one cared enough to tell them they were f*cking in the wrong direction all the while. Now they don't even know what reality looks like even if it kicks them in the head. It shall be well if we try.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Wow, you are really dominating.... I should feel lucky I don't need this sort of negativity, I know how to treat my man right and trust me, my man is nothing like what you think. So understand that men are different, not everyone is traditional. You have not taken any single advice on this forum from any lady, so why should I take yours? Things are not done that way at least not in this 21st century. Mind you, you don't have a clue of how men act, if you think you do, you need to change your circle and meet positive folks

Madam, the guy was explaining the conciousness of men when it comes to relationship to you i clear terms but u still have the courage to be struggling in the defeat of analysis to remain relevant in the cage of falsehood ... He never go against hardworking women but was of the opinion that women regardless of class and status must respect thier husband...

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
tayooluwole:

Madam, the guy was explaining the conciousness of men when it comes to relationship to you i clear terms but u still have the courage to be struggling in the defeat of analysis to remain relevant in the cage of falsehood ... He never go against hardworking women but was of the opinion that women regardless of class and status must respect thier husband...

Falsehood? See young Man first, I am a child Of God and I don't see things the way people of the world see it cs that's what my Lord has instructed me to do and I will do it. I don't live my life the way everybody else lives it, I guess that why I am having exceptional results in everything that I do and it's okay if you cannot comprehend where I stand because even the same bible told me that the things of the word are spiritually discerned and it's like foolishness unto mere man , they can never comprehend neither can they understand. The scripture has already told me that people will look at me as though I am insane but it gladly shows I am on the right path.

Secondly, did you read her post? Did you see anywhere where she typed she does not respect her husband ? She didn't say or state that, you can go and re-read again. The young man was just quoting out of context. Do Have a nice day!
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
chinchonglee:

fish brain...pls park well.

after all dis ranting dis morning, u ll go to ur BF's house in d evening, f*ck him nd collect transport fare back home...

i repeat. PARK WELL!

U see why I said u are dumb because you talk and think in a dumb way. Ur type cannot comprehend my kind because first, my kind of woman will have nothing to do with your backward kind. Now I see y you talk like this , Wat u described up above is the kind of relationship u do. Smh !!! Transport fare Really Waawuuu! U must be a local man that's why u think locally . Pervert!
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
princfred:
Why is it that when woman are faced with realities outside their safe zone they resort to attacking the messenger and deflecting from the message . Which of my points so far have or can you counter with reality based logic?

I am a woman of God, we don't see things the way the world sees them. There is no message for me to take there as long as it is negative. I only listen to positive messages so that only positive vibes can flow out of me. I don't say words just for saying sake, I say words to inspire, build and encourage... So if your words do not do any of that to me, I do not take it. We all have choices in life, and this is one of the choices I have made in my life.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by chinchonglee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

U see why I said u are dumb because you talk and think in a dumb way. Ur type cannot comprehend my kind because first, my kind of woman will have nothing to do with your backward kind. Now I see y you talk like this , Wat u described up above is the kind of relationship u do. Smh !!! Transport fare Really Waawuuu! U must be a local man that's why u think locally . Pervert!
d truth is bitter!

use ur brain nxt time nd stop behaving like a yaba left patient...

CASE DISMISSED
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Falsehood? See young Man first, I am a child Of God and I don't see things the way people of the world see it cs that's what my Lord has instructed me to do and I will do it. I don't live my life the way everybody else lives it, I guess that why I am having exceptional results in everything that I do and it's okay if you cannot comprehend where I stand because even the same bible told me that the things of the word are spiritually discerned and it's like foolishness unto mere man , they can never comprehend neither can they understand. The scripture has already told me that people will look at me as though I am insane but it gladly shows I am on the right path.

Secondly, did you read her post? Did you see anywhere where she typed she does not respect her husband ? She didn't say or state that, you can go and re-read again. The young man was just quoting out of context. Do Have a nice day!

You have already configured your self to remain antithetical to what ever any man says on this thread, I think this is exactly the content of your psycology and aspirations at this moment. Anyway, i wish you best luck as a hardworking woman you are claiming to be... Sheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I am a woman of God, we don't see things the way the world sees them. There is no message for me to take there as long as it is negative. I only listen to positive messages so that only positive vibes can flow out of me. I don't say words just for saying sake, I say words to inspire, build and encourage... So if your words do not do any of that to me, I do not take it. We all have choices in life, and this is one of the choices I have made in my life.

D guy tell you say him be child of satan ? Him self no know God as you know am ? So, stop saying you sees things differently...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
tayooluwole:

You have already configured your self to remain antithetical to what ever any man says on this thread, I think this is exactly the content of your psycology and aspirations at this moment. Anyway, i wish you best luck as a hardworking woman you are claiming to be... Sheers

You still can't even comprehend the simplest things that I am a child of God Any Man? Sorry to burst your bubble, scroll up and you will see that not all men agree with this school of thought, only the negative controlling ones accepted this theory. Do u kno who a child Of God is Maybe u should research on that so that u can understand properly... BTW it's Cheers! and not Sheers
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
tayooluwole:

D guy tell you say him be child of satan ? Him self no know God as you know am ? So, stop saying you sees things differently...

Na wa oo... If he is a TRUE child of God, he will not talk like that in the first place. I have the right to say whatever I want to say with my mouth, if he uses his mouth to proclaim negative things, I use my mouth to proclaim positive things. Mind you, Every Child Of God are not the same, we have babies, we have matured and spiritual beings, we have carnal... So from his words, u can tell if he is spiritual or physical since he deals with reality
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

You still can't even comprehend the simplest things that I am a child of God Any Man? Sorry to burst your bubble, scroll up and you will see that not all men agree with this school of thought, only the negative controlling ones accepted this theory. Do u kno who a child Of God is Maybe u should research on that so that u can understand properly... BTW it's Cheers! and not Sheers

See what we are saying... You have to correct my english with respect... Cant you say... BTW sir, it's Cheers ! and not sheers sir

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
tayooluwole:

See what we are saying... You have to correct my english with respect... Cant you say... BTW sir, it's Cheers ! and not sheers sir

grin sorry Sir, don't be angry Sir but It's Cheers Sir and not Sheers Sir. Have a Lovely Day Ahead Sir, Thank You Sir! Hope am Forgiven Sir?

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Good but then describing a negative state, the very negative state created by your fellow female folks with befiting adjectives, examples and scenerios for easier and cearer understanding so a reality-check and necesary correction can be induced and made does not imply that someone is a negative. Just like a mechanic telling you that your brakes are in bad shape hence an accident is likely with the car is not a negative person. The stick can be very useful and important for corrections which are as worthwhile as inspiration, romancing, encouragment etc. Some time we lay bare and bring down the bad to build the good. A time to this a time to that...If you want to know, you know.

Btw, have i told you i like you before so i dont repeat myself?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by tayooluwole: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

grin sorry Sir, don't be angry Sir but It's Cheers Sir and not Sheers Sir. Have a Lovely Day Ahead Sir, Thank You Sir! Hope am Forgiven Sir?

Lol... You are forgiven, go and sin no more... Sheers, oh sorry Cheers
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
tayooluwole:

Chai...balls out...lol
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

lol
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
It's an epidemic virus.

I hope you are referring to both sexes
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Again what control are you harping on sef? What is control exactly to you that you extrapolated from any of my posts? Why is your mind locked on that? Where you raised by control freak parents or had/has a control-freak bf such that you see that everywhere? Surely, am not the cause of of your phobia for control. Infact sef, masquarade wey no get control dey......

If not that i done already like you before, i for no like you again due to this your miscontruement of control.
Infact........ grin
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

I hope you are referring to both sexes
No was referring to females
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ImaIma1(f): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
No was referring to females

Why are you ruling men out of your conclusion/generalization?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why are you ruling men out of your conclusion/generalization?
Because men have done more good than harm. However I wasn't generalizing, there are some good girls out there but my fear is, the bad ones are now infecting the good ones..

How do we identify the good one?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ImaIma1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Because men have done more good than harm. However I wasn't generalizing, there are some good girls out there but my fear is, the bad ones are now infecting the good ones..

How do we identify the good one?

Aha!!

So since you are a guy, you refuse to see that men are also being infested.

But we ladies see what you don't see. Because i am sure you don't date guys wink

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Aha!!

So since you are a guy, you refuse to see that men are also being infested.

But we ladies see what you don't see. Because i am sure you don't date guys wink
have you personally had any sad experience with a guy?.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by mablie(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Postfut:
Now let's break down this golden post. My parts in bold

Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Agreed he is not a smart one. Getting worked up over a woman. Who does that?

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

Despite the age difference he still acts slavish to a woman's whims. Pathetic.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Exactly!. Relationships today are strictly transactional. Men have all to lose and nothing to gain from these cum dumpsters.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

True. Men today allow their emotions do the thinking. A corollary of entering a relationship is the loss of logic and independent thinking. He puts in all the efforts just for sex. Yet what she brings to the table is only sex, nagging, ability to cheat surreptitiously, fianancial and emotional demands. Who wants that?

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

Truer words have never been said. We go through hell to please them yet never get a tangible return. Thanks to the desperate men they now feel they are doing us a favor by dating us. Silly statements like "you used me", "be a man and do this for me" reflects the hubris demnstrated by women. But of course sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive to them since they have lots of suitors on the table they are free to behave as they wish.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Only if all men behave like this the world would be a better place. Developing abduance mentality and never showing care emotion or "love" is the only solution. Only with these behaviors can we reset their heads and the toxic dating culture that abounds in today's society

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

[b]Here is the gold in this post. This is where Men make mistakes. They think women will love them like their mother. They seek the same affection their mother provided to them from women. How mistaken they are. The only woman that will love you unconditionally on earth is your MOTHER. Women are incapable of showing the same affection as your mother. Men love Women, Women love children, Children love puppies or toys. This is how it works. Love does not exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

This what they don't get. You don't have to commit to a relationship to have sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

Since the beginning of the world and forever, the only bargaining chip women have his sex. As soon as you show them that sex is nothing then your freedom comes.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no bleeping girlfriend.

The only realistic solution is to stay away from any form of commitment. Instead, commit to your goals and prioritize your mission

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any bleeping lady.

A visit to the red light district helps to demystify sex and make you aloof.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

Enough said. The above tells the story. Freedom from the bondage of glorifying sex enables you see things in a new light and learn to put women in their place and call them out on their bullshit.

Thank you once again for this post. I bookmarked it.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by ImaIma1(f): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
have you personally had any sad experience with a guy?.

Yes. More than one. One even took a large amount of money in the name of borrowing and fled. Many bad experiences even with the ones i didn't date.

But it never made me close my heart to the fact that there were still good guys out there. It could have been that my choices were wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yes. More than one. One even took a large amount of money in the name of borrowing and fled. Many bad experiences even with the ones i didn't date.

But it never made me close my heart to the fact that there were still good guys out there. It could have been that my choices were wrong.
probably you made a wrong choices....
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
It's an epidemic virus.
Clap for yourself. U try.
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Oreofepeters: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
CrazyEfikGirl:
Clap for yourself. U try.
Aha I try like I score below average bah.?
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by Abortions: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Very true... He is indeed a boy because a Real Man will not talk like that. I just needed to know if most Men agree to this line of thought, I'm glad there are still few men that think otherwise
oH Ho! You're Confused
Re: A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) by princfred(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Secondly, did you read her post? [b]Did you see anywhere where she typed she does not respect her husband ? She didn't say or state that, you can go and re-read again. [/b]The young man was just quoting out of context. Do Have a nice day!
She wrote:

"If my husband decides to be snatched,no problem .
I earn enough to cater for my children,no fear here"

This is the subtly arrogant kind of statement the "low socioeconomic ladies" dont bleat off at the slightest whim. And does not represent value for the man.

Trying to correct her negative (no1 point below) and flawed (no 2 point below) orientation that
1) men only seek less fortunate ladies so as to oppress them instead lots of men go to them cos they feel their financial capacity (the mans) can be meaningful and positively impactful (Yes POSITIVE!) and so appreciable (yes men love to have more appreciating than standoffish spouse and no apologies for that) to them (the lady)
2) that men fear empowered ones instead that the quick arrogant exuberances and high propensity to unnecessary contentiousness of educated/empowered ones is a huge turn-off (not fear) to many men.
3) To let her know that her ability to read ABCD and solve 1+1 does not make her an elite if she lacks awareness and grasp of reality because the late is what schooling and education was meant to inculcate in her.

And to point out and correct those wrong outlook is not being negative in anyway just because she said some other nice stuff.
This is the crux of the entire matter and i wonder how you managed to get it all warped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / How To Impress On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.