Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46116 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
biggy26:

That's it. Many never really leave with their heart. So they become soft touch.
unless so.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.
;*
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by okwabayi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
The hurdles and variables to marriage nowadays are so many I guess na lifetime _wanking win am as a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Mujtahida: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:

Marriage is not about LOVE. The earlier we understand this, the better for us.

LOVE should be the last thing to consider in marriage as there are many things and areas we should focus on.

As a man, do you know what it means for your friend to know how and what your wife's nakednesss look like?

Too bad!!!!!!

Marriage is not about Love. This is the truth many married men know but don't say. It's the bait to lure people in especially women who got plenty romantic visions of love bubbling in their heads. Continue hammering this point. It would save some deluded just wedded or soon- to - be wedded folks from the unhappiness that comes with the sudden realisation that marriage is not love.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

It's been awhile sha.. So many things happened & it turned out nothing but all positive vibes... cool

How far na? wink

my dear i dey fine o... send me message on whatsapp
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by realphatphem: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
edictng:
Once debe
debe for life!!!
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by mejai(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
CityNGR:
Let's go home.... cartalk.
honestly!!! no place like cartalk
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
i can marry her but i will unfriend him and i warn her never to have anything to do with him.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by ImaIma1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:

You see? Madam, you've summed it up!
That's it.
Both of you are wise.
If one wants to be happy in this life, disregard what people will always say and go for it. Because people will always talk especially Nigerians.

For me, I don't care what people says, I do what I feel is right and what my heart and mind craves for .

God bless your home and mine too in Jesus name amen.

Amen. Thank you.

What people say is inconsequential. I have learnt not to do things basedon what people think. Now everyone is cool even my ex was at the wedding and was one of the people who gave us a special gift.

As we grow more mature, we realize that life is not as complicated as we make it

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by victorian(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Amen. Thank you.

What people say is inconsequential. I have learnt not to do things basedon what people think. Now everyone is cool even my ex was at the wedding and was one of the people who gave us a special gift.

As we grow more mature, we realize that life is not as complicated as we make it

Can you imagine?

Exactly! We are the only ones complicating our life's.

That's maturity .

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER cheesy

fictitious
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by generationz(f): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

the old spark go always come back when the friend is visiting them cheesy.last last the friend go resume smashing the guy wife behind im back.na so e dey always be.

its normal to know that if a guy chooses to marry a girl his friend has had the friendship will automatically come to without any fights

if I'm the friend I wouldn't even step foot in my friends house again , abi wetin I dey find there. I wouldn't want to make the lady feel uncomfortable

So the guy will know if his friend is worth loosing over a girl. not bad if the friendship is not so close or shaky

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by generationz(f): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
jorion:
It's risky though. Because if your friend were to ever pop back into your lives, I promise you, that love will gradually turn to a deep distrust and then hate. Don't do it because one day very soon, you will definitely throw her past in her face

same way if her ex who isn't her Hubby's friend pops back she is likely to fall if she lacks self control.

what scares guys most is the feeling that the friend has already seen the ladys unclothedness

On that case I can't advice the man to do it if he won't be comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

its normal to know that if a guy chooses to marry a girl his friend has had the friendship will automatically come to without any fights

if I'm the friend I wouldn't even step foot in my friends house again , abi wetin I dey find there. I wouldn't want to make the lady feel uncomfortable

So the guy will know if his friend is worth loosing over a girl. not bad if the friendship is not so close or shaky
some friends dont care ooo
dem go still want to taste
waiting like snakes until small gbege enter d marriage thats when they will strike cheesy
the wife get small issue with hubby and run go the friend house to complain and the friend go jus take full advantage of the situation
too much wahala and tension in such a marriage union abeg.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Sarang(f): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.

Honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by generationz(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

some friends dont care ooo
dem go still want to taste
waiting like snakes until small gbege enter d marriage thats when they will strike cheesy
the wife get small issue with hubby and run go the friend house to complain and the friend go jus take full advantage of the situation
too much wahala and tension in such a marriage union abeg.

That's why it depends more the girls self control than on the fact that the friend is her ex

if the girl has no self control she will still knack her ex whether or not the mam knows him.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Saff(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
You know what I mean lol
Barzinime:
undecided
Just ordinary pants, when girls now walk around in bikinis & the whole world sees it. grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fidelcollins4: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she
never really left in her heart,

When you said "most ladies" I believe you are refering to 95% of ladies.
what made you think she is not among the remainin 5%?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by MissJoy29(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Talking about Okafor's law?

That is a myth. If a lady sleeps with an ex, it is because she wanted to and not because an ex will always have the chance to sleep with her because he has done it before.
So true! Talk about the lady in question being cheap and loose!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
who slept with them and made them "unfaithful" ?
when God decided to destroy the world with water, was Noah part of those destroyed?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by abbasajao(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?

I would I have said you go ahead and marry her but when I saw 'slept with her so much' I have to advise otherwise. Except you can define what you mean by 'so much'.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

That's why it depends more the girls self control than on the fact that the friend is her ex

if the girl has no self control she will still knack her ex whether or not the mam knows him.

agreed self control is very essential in both a lady and a guy but then even if this lady has a self control that is as strong as olumo rock...as far as she romances with the temptation she will fall yakatacheesy. Its better u give ur distance from temptation. U can jus imagine a situation where d lady broke up with the ex who happen to be d best friend of d other guy cos d guy wasnt ready for marriage or the guy didnt have enuf money but the sex was spontaneous .she now broke up and married d other friend since he was ready for marriage and had more money. The friend she married wasnt that gud in bed and the other friend later showed up in their life or the lady still has his contacts. U think say sumptin no go happen upon d self control d babe getcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Joshrob(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
I can't even date a girl my friend have dated before,talkless of having sex with her..
If you practice this my principle,you won't be having urge for your friends girl,even she try seducing you.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
joshrare:

My opinion will be in two ways; 1-dont marry her because you wont be comfortable with friends, whether your wife is around or absent because of her past with one of your friends. Trust me your other friend(s) must definitely know about it.
2-If the love is a die hard inseparable love the "we die here kind'', marry her and relocate. This will not be easy though because you will have to start over again making new friends in your new location while you communicate with your old friends from time to time.

u so much on point on this onecheesy. Marry her and relocate if u so hellbent on marrying her. But the penitant question that needs to be answered is thischeesy.. How many nigerian men are ready to relocate and how many are ready to cut off ties from such friend cos of marrying their best friend's ex.its easier said than donecheesy. The easiest thing to do is dont date ur best friend's exscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by TGMISKY(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
My dear brother, don't marry her o.

One day you guys will have a disagreement and you'll just throw it in her face. Then she'll be like, "at least he's better than you in bed" grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Biglittlelois(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol @night duties!
Anyway, was doing some random reading

Okay smiley
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
My niggas ex....I gotta be high on some everlasting high grade.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by generationz(f): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:
agreed self control is very essential in both a lady and a guy but then even if this lady has a self control that is as strong as olumo rock...as far as she romances with the temptation she will fall yakatacheesy. Its better u give ur distance from temptation. U can jus imagine a situation where d lady broke up with the ex who happen to be d best friend of d other guy cos d guy wasnt ready for marriage or the guy didnt have enuf money but the sex was spontaneous .she now broke up and married d other friend since he was ready for marriage and had more money. The friend she married wasnt that gud in bed and the other friend later showed up in their life or the lady still has his contacts. U think say sumptin no go happen upon d self control d babe getcheesy.

same thing can happen if the guy isn't the Hubby's friend.

which one hurts more catching your babe knacking her ex who was your friend or or cathxing her with her ex you don't even know from Adams?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by frozen70(f): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
If you love her and you know she is what makes you happy

Go ahead and marry her

Then drop your old friends and make new friends
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
generationz:

same thing can happen if the guy isn't the Hubby's friend.

which one hurts more catching your babe knacking her ex who was your friend or or cathxing her with her ex you don't even know from Adams?
he will get hurt the same waycheesy... Weda she's nacking ur best friend or an ex who is not ur friend behind ur back the guy will still get hurt over the issue the same way. Anyway a married woman who cheats on her hubby always give out singnals which a husband who is smart can use to figure out that his wife is cheating..except if the husband is too dull he cant figure it outcheesy.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by jorion(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Argue with your friend tomorrow and he will start describing your wife's butt cheek and tattoos for you. What a disgraceful and shameful scenario. You want to marry someone that will always make you frown.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
hmmm abeg me can not lick or chop STEW way my friend don eat all the better meat and chicken way dey their, when we go kon dey bar e go dey show me how the meat sweet. lai lai

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.