Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46169 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by BruncleZuma: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I unfriended both husband and wife...I no wan hear say Zuma do or e nor do...

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by fellom(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Its called Okafor's Law
MrRichmond:
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by holluphemydavid(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Lordofthewest(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Oshey....pvssy analyst
MrRichmond:

A wise man once said

so, give urself brain!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by mubby4real(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2018
edictng:
Once debe
Is always debe

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by tiredoflife(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:
Op if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

She won't disappoint you.

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.

How are u sure it was a relationship
What if it was pay as u go they agreed on
And now she come go jam him friend
Madam not all of u are good
Some are side olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Sholaco: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Ah I no fit sad .. once debe is always debe o...... shocked
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by wink2015(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?

WHAT ABOUT IF MY FRIEND DECIDES TO SLEEP WITH HER A SECOND TIME BEHIND MY BACK!

It is better to look else where especially if you are a man that is troubled by some kind of emotion.

Women are plenty they can never be short in supply for you not to find another good one.

What about if you the man decides to go MOUTHY during quarrel and call her a halot, ashewo or olosho for sleeping with the friend.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by arabbunkum: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Don't try it o. Never ever

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Quality20(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2018
I don't know why ppl still wanna manage badly brought up ladies when chaste virgin girls and chaste widowed women are in abundant supply. What manners and morals can a woman or man who fornicates pass on to the younger generations?

13 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by solochris(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:

A wise man once said

so, give urself brain!

You made such sense my brother

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by OnoEsther(f): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2018
There is nothing wrong with it as long as you love said lady.

There are people who crush on their friends partner, they shouldn't stop themselves from going for her if she breaks up.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by drdams: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?
its called TESTED AND TRUSTED
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Never!! Especially when I'm still friends with that person..

Talent!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by chiefolododo(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
slept with her so much in the past?

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Iyen kolewerk.

After marrying her, the day you both start having quarrels, the so-called friend would he her first port of call. The day your dick starts losing signal (which must happen as a married man tired of the same stale soup), the so-called friend would be the first port of call. And worst of all, if that so-called friend is richer than you, you're doomed... DOOMED. She will always sneak to him for financial 'augmentation', followed by carnal supplementation.

It's an evil shadow that would never go away. Flee.

Side note: Okafor's Law works 100% of the time when that 'Okafor' is doing well financially.. When he is a full time sha prapra somebody with everything soft. If he's a loser or facing hard times, he would never smell that pussy. But if he is some kind of Otunba Cash or a big boy running things majorly and the woman can see it, forget it. He owns that pussy forever.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SOE4241(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
It's all about choice , but in making the choice beware of Okafor's Law: A pussy that has been bleeped can be refucked irrespective of the marital status. If she has genuinely repented, there might not be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by davillian(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Your close friend bleeped her so much in the past grin grin
Me won't even near my close friends ex
Talk less of getting married to her.
this dude just got married to my old hoe cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Melonny(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Don't if it will bring you unhappiness in the future. When you look at the past and you will be happy about it, then, go ahead.
I wouldn't. Don't marry her bro. Turn the table, she would not do such. How can you even consider this in the first place? She's going to bleep him again and again. You will only be the nice that will throw a red carpet to welcome her back.
Use your sense, bro.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by inspector44(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Imagine wen a time comes when you both disagree on something in the future and she seek for some where to comfort herself if that friend is still around ur life she will still fall to him just to easy her mind at that time and anything can happen........! One big truth is if u must marry her then u jst have to keep off from that friend or u move on without her my advice

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by lastmaster(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2018
OnoEsther:
There is nothing wrong with it as long as you love said lady.

There are people who crush on their friends partner, they shouldn't stop themselves from going for her if she breaks up.
Marriage is not all about love.So, get it.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by fellom(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

so what of those married ladies sleeping with their exs nko? cheesy
please Ask them oooo

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by oyepaulkay(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:

Dear OP, it depends on what you see in the lady.
Mind you, what you see in the lady may greatly differ from what she sees in you. She might see a fool and a soft person in you, she might be desperate to settle down, you may be a very shy man too, don't let love cloud the possibility of future regrets.

Do what you'll never regret.

Once debe is always debe | How much more the so much part?? grin

You don't know her completely, you don't know your so called friend completely.

Come to think of it sef where did the relationship start from sef because I'm sure even if you didn't get to meet her while your friend was bleeping her, your friend would've told you about the sh*t that went down. I trust Guys for that, and He would tell you that's the girl he told you about the moment he saw the two of you forming serious something.....

So, back to you question.

My answer is Hell No

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by thorpido(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
Somehow I find the comments of ladies on this thread intriguing.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Vicyace: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:

A wise man once said

so, give urself brain!

You can't get a truer advice than this
Take it

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by eyinjuege: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

so what of those married ladies sleeping with their exs nko? cheesy

There are many ladies who don't sleep with their ex.
It's possible for same friend to still sleep with a new woman the OP decides to marry. She doesn't have to be an ex, before he sleeps with his friend's wife, if the woman is game.
The real question is what are the morals of the lady in question? Has she got a questionable character?
Even the friend in question, is he such a reprobate to sleep with his friend's wife, whether an ex or not. If he thinks his friend can do that, then that friendship is not even true to begin with.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,
Abeg leave story, u're a lady so I don't expect you to accept the fact. A bîtch will still ask you what people enjoy in sex and pretend as if she doesn't like it. Denying and pretence, that's the way of women. But the fact remains, if a guy fûcks you well and u enjoy it, he can still refûck anytime, even when u marry. I realized, ladies are not that moved by what they see unlike men, but d password of a lady is just to enter her. I can only trust our mothers generation, those ones get discipline but ladies of today, anything that once passed through dia pssy can always pass through it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Akowemoon(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
Can't even date a lady my friend f**k not to talk of marrying her. psychologically is unhealthy for me

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by highchief1: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
i no fit try am.if I even no after d marriage I’ll divirce
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Alexis11: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:

A wise man once said

so, give urself brain!

True. It's like a door that your friend also have a key. women are wired that way.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by kirkwood: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
She is never really gonna get detached from your friend, especially if your friend is good in bed and you are not. They would keep exchanging texts and fixing meetings behind your back.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.