Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46118 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by omooba969(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol I’m great thanks and you?

I dey jaresmiley, dis 9ja ppl & fvcking matter sef don taya me.grin

Social pressure dey worry many ppl Aswear. cool

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
my sister it will also bother me ooooo....

To get a faithful partner these days is like seeking to get all the necessary grace and salvation to heaven..... It is gradually becoming easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than get someone faithful...

If you have a faithful wife or husband, your success in marriage is already 50%
who slept with them and made them "unfaithful" ?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2018
omooba969:

I dey jaresmiley, dis 9ja ppl & fvcking matter sef don taya me.grin

Social pressure dey worry many ppl Aswear. cool

Yes we decide whether the past gets in the way of a bright future
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Eberex:

When their ex sabi their mumu button? fogerrit
Odiegwu! Mumu button 4 ex, nor dey 4 me o! & A majority of women, unless she never really left.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2018
1miccza:

You'll amazed at the number of Ladies that return to their vomit even with a flame of Love that's hotter than Babylon for their husband..
lol! They never really left, find out.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
skolawale:

My Dear Sister, It a 100% Lie that Most Ladies neva go back to thier Vomits n am saying this with Fact i have seen around..

Ladies, are easily deceived by thier Old Men, Most especially when their current Relationship isnt too Find and they Notice somtin way the d Ex dey do and Current cant Afford it..
well my dear, I speak 4 myself & all d ladies who never.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Alexis11:

Lol...... Almost all women get refuck again by their long time fucker if they meet. Its an open secret. grin
issorite?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by ImaIma1(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:
Op if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

She won't disappoint you.

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.

You don't need to talk too much. I married my ex's very close friend...as in close friend.

Life is not hard at all. My husband and I damned the controversies it would cause and went ahead. We saw what we wanted in each other and couldn't afford to let that go because of a past of almost a decade ago.

Now we are glad we did

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by snoppyd111(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
the big question is what led to their break up? if you want our advise give us the full gist
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Thinkfree(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
omooba969:

Be careful, it's a deadly thing to fish in another man's pond.

Deadly! cool
but it was not deadly when he was fishing in my pond?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Earthbound:

Totally unrelated but ridiculously insane. She no dey pity her vagina?

grin

Well, that's true love i guess sha.. grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by akdjr(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Like a girl who’s all that and more? Find out how to date a girl by making her laugh. It’s easy when you can be a funny and charming guy all at once.
There are so many ways to date a girl.
You can be the tough guy, the brat boy, or you can be the friend.
But there’s also another great way to win a girl over, and that’s by learning to make a girl laugh.
Tickling a girl’s funny bone is the easiest way to make a girl fall in love with you.
But it’s also riddled with dangers that are not easy to see.
For starters, if you’re not a funny guy and you try to date a girl by making her laugh, you’re probably going to end up making yourself look like an annoying prick.
Another grave danger is the treacherous friend zone. If you’re not too careful with your friendly approach to date a girl, you may end up becoming her
https://askjist..com/2018/10/how-to-date-girl-and-make-her-feel-you.html
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Ghnaija(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
What about u hve married her and later discovered they were dating B4, will u divorce her also cos am confused myself lool
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Barzinime(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
undecided
Just ordinary pants, when girls now walk around in bikinis & the whole world sees it. grin
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
sulasa07:

Ar you talking about a woman or u at talking a dog or goat?Coz I don't understand how a woman will give birth to 16 + 8 children

Sometimes, the world will give u a very complicated structure kind of life & most of the time it's beyond ur comprehension... so i am not surprised if u don't understand.. cool
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
missed you Boo... for months now i haven't even come across your comment...

grin

It's been awhile sha.. So many things happened & it turned out nothing but all positive vibes... cool

How far na? wink
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

It's been awhile sha.. So many things happened & it turned out nothing but all positive vibes... cool

How far na? wink

orobo
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Damoche10: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!

You said it all....it can surely be refvcked. Once debe is ever debe
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by biggy26: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,
That's it. Many never really leave with their heart. So they become soft touch.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by ImaIma1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sholaco:
Ah I no fit sad .. once debe is always debe o...... shocked

What if you get married and now later become friends...good tight friends with someone your wife dated in the past?

Nothing is cast in stone. Never say never

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Beedude(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
omooba969:

Guys calm down na, person must to knack the kpekus na...haba! grin
No vex guy. Na personal decision
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by hibrahim(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
It doesn't make sense at all. The guy that married her has character problem. Those are the kind of guys that snatch friend's wife and think is ok. A Normal man can never do that

if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

She won't disappoint you.

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away. [/quote]
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Expensive2000(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,
Slow down
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Analysiscorner: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
It's not right op please, let her be. Find another woman
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by jclassiq(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:

Marriage is not about LOVE. The earlier we understand this, the better for us.

LOVE should be the last thing to consider in marriage as there are many things and areas we should focus on.

As a man, do you know what it means for your friend to know how and what your wife's nakednesss look like?

Too bad!!!!!!

pls "enlight" me sir.lol

if love is the last thing, what is/are the first?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by victorian(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

You don't need to talk too much. I married my ex's very close friend...as in close friend.

Life is not hard at all. My husband and I damned the controversies it would cause and went ahead. We saw what we wanted in each other and couldn't afford to let that go because of a past of almost a decade ago.

Now we are glad we did

You see? Madam, you've summed it up!
That's it.
Both of you are wise.
If one wants to be happy in this life, disregard what people will always say and go for it. Because people will always talk especially Nigerians.

For me, I don't care what people says, I do what I feel is right and what my heart and mind craves for .

God bless your home and mine too in Jesus name amen.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
jclassiq:

pls "enlight" me sir.lol

if love is the last thing, what is/are the first?

first thing is compatibility, you can love someone u r not compatible with!!
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Rubbiish(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
danjumakolo:
Do men these days feel comfortable marrying a woman that's not a virgin?
Na waoo....most men seemed to be okay even if she isn't a virgin
hmmm...
Do We still have virgin women in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

How far na? wink

Missed you too Queen.(Not sure if you remember me though)
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Rubbiish(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
hmmm... How come only women think it is okay to go ahead with d marriage?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by slynat(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Well if like you said LOVES SO MUCH, there is nothing wrong with that, a friend once approached me with similar scenario my advice was if you love her marry and DISTANCE your friendship with the guy. Now they are happily married with 2 kids (a boy and a girl).

olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.