Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46109 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ways To Find Out If A Girl Is A Virgin

#1. She doesn’t flirt at all.
So the belief here is that when women flirt with the opposite sex it’s because they want to get it on at the dance floor, coffee shop, work, you name it.
#2. Experienced women have a penetrating stare.
It is reasoned that women with a sexual history can match a man’s stare.
#3. She walks differently.
According to this prehistoric belief, a woman’s vaginal opening increases after sex, making her walk a little broader.
#4. Women with a sexual past are more brazen.
See more https://askjist..com/2018/10/15-ways-to-find-out-if-girl-is-virgin.html
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Clonus: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
jagorinho:

i would like you to find an avenue as quickly as possible to make yourself happy, you owe yourself that, i am not interested in how your marriage works but from the look of things you are not happy and your happiness are tied to individuals ( which is very bad). you can still get yourself back, my plight is try and be composed, try and get your happiness back, even if you have to get psychological evaluation, get it!!! because when you are happy others things in your life fits in so easily like a simple puzzle,
let me end like this....
1. Never take a girl introduced to you by a male folk too seriously, most times they are only good for entertainment
2. you are in total control of your happiness, do not let it be controlled by individuals, no matter how close they are to you.
Thanks a lot. I've taken steps towards that. I've started by cutting all ties with the fake friend. I think I'm getting by.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:
he will get hurt the same waycheesy... Weda she's nacking ur best friend or an ex who is not ur friend behind ur back the guy will still get hurt over the issue the same way. Anyway a married woman who cheats on her hubby always give out singnals which a husband who is smart can use to figure out that his wife is cheating..except if the husband is too dull he cant figure it outcheesy.

he "MIGHT" get hurt the same way.....

the same duration nko?
the same reaction nko?

when it's someone u know too well., like a family member or close relation.... the reaction might not be the same.... even if u try to be civil about it, u cannot just help but think u played a passive role in that engagement.... and also the ripple effect across all other friends /family members!

and the vexation lasts longer because u still have memories of this family member/ friend.

when it's a total stranger.... it is totally different.

lemme give u a valid scenario.....

wifey sleeping with boss( stranger) vs wifey sleeping with younger brother or father (close member).
ponder on this and tell me if u will react the same!

PS this has no connection with the topic sha....

this one is continuing education.... wifey still doing the do....

way back home, there is this young guy that heard that his wife was sleeping with his young dad..... long story short.... he later caught them in the act.... wifey couldn't hold herself amidst the whole dilemma......

till date they are still looking for the guy.... we know he didn't commit suicide....
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

he "MIGHT" get hurt the same way.....

the same duration nko?
the same reaction nko?

when it's someone u know too well., like a family member or close relation.... the reaction might not be the same.... even if u try to be civil about it, u cannot just help but think u played a passive role in that engagement.... and also the ripple effect across all other friends /family members!

and the vexation lasts longer because u still have memories of this family member/ friend.

when it's a total stranger.... it is totally different.

lemme give u a valid scenario.....

wifey sleeping with boss( stranger) vs wifey sleeping with younger brother or father (close member).
ponder on this and tell me if u will react the same!

PS this has no connection with the topic sha....

this one is continuing education.... wifey still doing the do....

way back home, there is this young guy that heard that his wife was sleeping with his young dad..... long story short.... he later caught them in the act.... wifey couldn't hold herself amidst the whole dilemma......

till date they are still looking for the guy.... we know he didn't commit suicide....
haba! a wife sleeping with ur brother or cousin thats total abomination shocked
breaking up with such a woman should be non negotiable
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
lefulefu:

haba! a wife sleeping with ur brother or cousin thats total abomination shocked
breaking up with such a woman should be non negotiable

it's almost the same as a friend.... true friend....

I have a true friend that I consider more like a brother...

so imagine that.....

anyways... those of us that do pray... let's pray to always be a the helm of affairs and avoid such encounters..... those that don't.... my brother..... na only hope oh

cos wetin we dey take eyes see these days ehn....even wifey no sure again like before...
only a select few are worth trying the knot with!
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
when God decided to destroy the world with water, was Noah part of those destroyed?
Let us not act wild.... when you answer me then, I will have time to respond to your question.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

it's almost the same as a friend.... true friend....

I have a true friend that I consider more like a brother...

so imagine that.....

anyways... those of us that do pray... let's pray to always be a the helm of affairs and avoid such encounters..... those that don't.... my brother..... na only hope oh

cos wetin we dey take eyes see these days ehn....even wifey no sure again like before...
only a select few are worth trying the knot with!
so true cheesy...wifey no too sure these days
this is why i said b4 that a man should take time to really study the lady he wants to settle with.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Isobug: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER cheesy
Making it 24children undecided
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by juche(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
I don't see any issue with it. Is all about our mindsets. I actually did it and is better off with it. I actually married my twin's ex. Before I married her, I actually discussed my intentions withy twin who s already married to another lady then and he gave his full consent. He told me she's a good girl and that their separation is from him. She left him when he got the present wife pregnant. She refused vehemently initially but my persistence and assurance that I have no issue with her past finally won her. We have been married for five years and has 3 wonderful boys. She has been the best thing that has happened to me. I have never for one day feel any how about it. I don't care what anybody thinks. I am a happy man, my marriage is one of the best and my family is good. If u marry a woman that's not a virgin, difintely u know, that somebody has been there before u whether u know the person or not. Is a personal thing anyway.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by juche(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
So, is wrong to generalize that she will go back and cheat with her ex. A woman that will cheat will cheat even though u are her first man.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fourwinds: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Let us not act wild.... when you answer me then, I will have time to respond to your question.
then I don't think anyone of us deserve each others question
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by edydeyemi(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2018
victorian:

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.
Haunty, you haff vex o.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fourwinds: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2018
frozen70:
If you love her and you know she is what makes you happy

Go ahead and marry her

Then drop your old friends and make new friends

jorion(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29
Argue with your friend tomorrow and he will start describing your wife's butt cheek and tattoos for you. What a disgraceful and shameful scenario. You want to marry someone that will always make you frown.

I keep telling ladies that the life of a man is never same as that of woman..... The earlier they except this the better their future
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fourwinds: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Thinkfree:
I can't try that, the woman I was supposed to marry early this year cheated on me with her so called friend, so we broke up. Now the guy is planning to marry her but from march 2018 to yesterday have kolonbied her for at least 20 sweet times.
Okobiokor
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by victorian(f): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2018
edydeyemi:

Haunty, you haff vex o.

Lol..

I should vex more sef! angry
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Barzinime(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Yeah i do.. Just kidding grin
Saff:
You know what I mean lol
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
SmellingAnus:
my dear i dey fine o... send me message on whatsapp

Sorry but I changed phone & i didnt saved any numba sha.. grin

Let's do the old school --- BBM cheesy
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rubbiish:

hmmm...
Do We still have virgin women in nigeria?

Yes ooo...typical north
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SmellingAnus(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Sorry but I changed phone & i didnt saved any numba sha.. grin

Let's do the old school --- BBM cheesy
Ok Boo... try to add me with this and let me know when you have added me... 5321C4F8
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by princfred(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
It depends if we were already dating before she had the thing with a friend or not.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by AryEmber(f): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
People are funny sha! Why should drop his friend because he had slept with his girlfriend before? Wo O jare Op, na you get the decision to make. Since you're not marrying a virgin, you know that someone's been there before na.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Jadoskii(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okafors law
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by JimiCoker2: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
generationz:

same way if her ex who isn't her Hubby's friend pops back she is likely to fall if she lacks self control.

what scares guys most is the feeling that the friend has already seen the ladys unclothedness

On that case I can't advice the man to do it if he won't be comfortable with it.
That's the truth. It's not doubts about the lady's fidelity that is on OP's mind, it's the thought of another man doing things to his woman. That's just how we're wired, it's called retroactive jealousy
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by romunu(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2020
If my ex is your wife and them tell you say I de your house, you no go nearly die where you de?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by uthlaw: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2020
edictng:
Once debe
always debe...

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by joshkiss: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2020
edictng:
Once debe
will always debe grin grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by obaaderemi: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
galantjoe:
Every one is against the op marrying a girl being f*ck by his friends, if that is the case, every one that commented must have married or will marry virgins. Impossible. As for me it is all about finding a nice woman that loves you and understand you. Forget about the past, every one gets past. So go ahead to marry her, she has more to prove in term of love than a virgin who believes she deserves more love and care.

i rest my case.
The cases are very different! Your friend can still visit your family. It's not like an ex that actually belongs in the past.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by obaaderemi: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2020
romunu:
If my ex is your wife and them tell you say I de your house, you no go nearly die where you de?
grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SavageResponse(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?

Not a good idea
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by dealbest: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ghostmode2two:
My fifty scent advice is no. A woman is like horse and any man who have rode her previously can ride her again
well the same goes for thatsame lady you are going to marry as long as she is not a virgin and someone has rode her too before.. That one too nko
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by alphaNomega: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
juche:
I don't see any issue with it. Is all about our mindsets. I actually did it and is better off with it. I actually married my twin's ex. Before I married her, I actually discussed my intentions withy twin who s already married to another lady then and he gave his full consent. He told me she's a good girl and that their separation is from him. She left him when he got the present wife pregnant. She refused vehemently initially but my persistence and assurance that I have no issue with her past finally won her. We have been married for five years and has 3 wonderful boys. She has been the best thing that has happened to me. I have never for one day feel any how about it. I don't care what anybody thinks. I am a happy man, my marriage is one of the best and my family is good. If u marry a woman that's not a virgin, difintely u know, that somebody has been there before u whether u know the person or not. Is a personal thing anyway.
she married you to spite your brother
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by format9798(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
edictng:
Once debe

Forever debe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.