Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46113 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Fourwinds:

To get a faithful partner these days is like seeking to get all the necessary grace and salvation to heaven..... It is gradually becoming easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than get someone faithful...

If you have a faithful wife or husband, your success in marriage is already 50%
Faithfulness starts with self discipline and often times it’s something you learn through your failed experiences.

Temptation is everywhere it’s on TV it’s online it’s in music nowadays someone will fall but be the reason they rise up. It’s more pleasing to stay faithful I can look o well well but I can’t touch it’s a personal decision it’s a self realization it’s a sacrifice you make to true love

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Thinkfree(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2018
I can't try that, the woman I was supposed to marry early this year cheated on me with her so called friend, so we broke up. Now the guy is planning to marry her but from march 2018 to yesterday have kolonbied her for at least 20 sweet times.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by victorian(f): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2018
tiredoflife:

How are u sure it was a relationship
What if it was pay as u go they agreed on
And now she come go jam him friend
Madam not all of u are good
Some are side olosho

Thank God u said not all of us are good.

At least there are still some good women and to see such good women? It's not easy. It takes the grace of God.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by OCTAVO: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?
You love the lady so much that your head is no longer correct? Is there anything like love so much? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Raalsalghul: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Teemelanin:
In conclusion, your girlfriend just lost a potential husband. I feel bad for her. Back to square 1.
More reason we should be ready for the consequences of our actions. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by EmekaBlue(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Thinkfree:
I can't try that, the woman I was supposed to marry early this year cheated on me with her so called friend, so we broke up. Now the guy is planning to marry her but from march 2018 to yesterday have kolonbied her for at least 20 sweet times.
grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by BabaAroba: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2018
i can marry her if i love her,am not care about my friend has sleep with her or not,do you know who slept with the one you her married may be it's your enemy so,am not care
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by oxygenlove(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,
which vomits??.... which repulsive??

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Raalsalghul: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Dessy96:
OK there's a girl I'm with and she's cool but she was with a friend of mine even though we no longer friends and I'm thinking long term with her so does it mean it's a bad idea.... Please I'll like to get ur opinions
Bad idea bro. Even if you are no longer friends with dude, consider the fact that they might come across each other tomorrow absent you knowing. When that happens, shitt definitely happens. If you like d girl go ahead, but always have that at the back of ur mind. smiley
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Akunatakasi1(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2018
edictng:
Once debe
Always Debe.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by biggie73(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Always remember Okafor's law- One debe, forever debe.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2018
jagorinho:

shut up!!! phillipines and Nigeria are in d same category, do not hype what is not, fillipinos are maids in most arab countries, even it should be consider as a major export from the phillipines, if not for leadership problems ravaging Nigeria , there shouldnt be any avenue for comparison, but for now both countries are third world, so keep your hype to yourself, i would rather stay on a tree in Japan than roam freely in phillipines.

You have never step foot in Philippines... I pray God takes u out from poverty ravaged Nigeria soon.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by biggie73(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Always remember Okafor's law- One debe (enter), forever debe.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Damfostopper(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?
God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Dessy96: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Bad idea bro. Even if you are no longer friends with dude, consider the fact that they might come across each other tomorrow absent you knowing. When that happens, shitt definitely happens. If you like d girl go ahead, but always have that at the back of ur mind. smiley
Thanks bro
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2018
oxygenlove:
which vomits??.... which repulsive??
U d vomit, u d repulsive. undecided
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by SpearHead: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=shege45 post=72491980]have you heard of okafor’s law?[/quojte]
Please state it...
I dey beg u bro
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by newdawn2017(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2018
Xda59:

Most ladies never go back to their vomits? Lol, why not speak for yourself alone?
a high majority of women.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by chronique(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:

No way!!! Had a similar case with a chic I connected to a friend for biz who I later developed interest in. Knowing my friend was a notorious bad guy, I asked him what's up but he was evading answering straight and telling me it doesn't matter that I should go for her if I like her... Did you chop or not, he was laughing and trying to advice himself. I just concluded on my own and exed the thing. Can't deal with such trauma.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Beedude(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Even if na ordinary toast my guy don toast u and i am aware of, i don blacklist u be dat. Not to talk of sleeping with u. Its a no go area for me

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by efonat(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Re talking of before or after marriage? Let the past remain in d past.
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by GenFunction: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2018
the 1 u married was equally lighted by some nigga
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by omooba969(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Faithfulness starts with self discipline and often times it’s something you learn through your failed experiences.

Temptation is everywhere it’s on TV it’s online it’s in music nowadays someone will fall but be the reason they rise up. It’s more pleasing to stay faithful I can look o well well but I can’t touch it’s a personal decision it’s a self realization it’s a sacrifice you make to true love

Solaaaaaa! Special Adviser on Extra-Marital Affairs grin

Bawoni nkan, hope you're good though? smiley
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by omooba969(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Beedude:
Even if na ordinary toast my guy don toast u and i am aware of, i don blacklist u be dat. Not to talk of sleeping with u. Its a no go area for me

Guys calm down na, person must to knack the kpekus na...haba! grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by omooba969(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
chronique:

No way!!! Had a similar case with a chic I connected to a friend for biz who I later developed interest in. Knowing my friend was a notorious bad guy, I asked him what's up but he was evading answering straight and telling me it doesn't matter that I should go for her if I like her... Did you chop or not, he was laughing and trying to advice himself. I just concluded on my own and exed the thing. Can't deal with such trauma.

Buahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by homirefacuny(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!

Mad guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by TTNL: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by chronique(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2018
omooba969:

Buahahahahaha cheesy

Don't mind the mumu boy. Instead of him to feel for me, he was busy feeling sorry for the chic.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by omooba969(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Thinkfree:

Be careful, it's a deadly thing to fish in another man's pond.

Deadly! cool
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2018
omooba969:

Solaaaaaa! Special Adviser on Extra-Marital Affairs grin

Bawoni nkan, hope you're good though? smiley

Lol I’m great thanks and you?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by sulasa07(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER cheesy
Ar you talking about a woman or u at talking a dog or goat?Coz I don't understand how a woman will give birth to 16 + 8 children

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.