Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183859 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by warrior01: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Mrloverman,

Point of correction, i'm no narrow thinker like you have chosen to be.  I don't play to the gallery but say it the way it is. 1+1 =2 and can never be 5. Have you asked yourself why this kind of your 'miracle' can't happen in Ajegunle or Okokomaiko.  A lion gave birth to a goat and you want me to keep quiet. God forbid!

@ Siena,  i pray that your new wife will give birth to your own white baby and we will all rejoice with you here on Nairaland in Jesus name
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by agabaI23(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
JIY:

It is called conjecture.  

There cannot be conclusive explanation until tests are carried out.

Even so, scientific tests themselves are seldom devoid of ideology. If a certain geneticist wants to prove that the baby is an albino, guess what, the baby is an albino! If another wants to prove differently, you'd have contradictory results. Objectivity is not always a welcome friend, despite what those "learned" people want the rest of us to think.

On another note though.

Since this generation is so gong ho about evolution, with the human intellect and powers employed to prove that we descended from monkeys.

Now having shed our tails and descended from those trees we loved so much to swing from, and having trained ourselves to discard those annoying habits of eating nuts and making monkey noises, the question is, how difficult was it for some of our brothers and sisters to shed their melanin and turn white?

Since we know, of course, that the white species or rather race are our errant siblings that crossed the seas to colder climates, acquiring long noses and horse hair in the process.

Which was more difficult, shading their tails and bodily hairs and those monkey habits or changing from black to white?

For those of us simple minded folk, don't you think that we are on to something if we venture a guess for the latter?

How then is it so hard to believe,  if nature chooses to show us in our time how she did it in the past? Or have we forgotten that

"In the beginning there was black, with melanin coursing through the veins of all.

And nature said: 'Let there be white;' and there was white. And nature saw that it was good, the blond hair and all.

And nature separated the white from the black. The black he called 'Africans,' the white, 'Caucasians.' And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day."

Have we forgotten?
I love your writing man/woman
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ariy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
My mum said the woman had that baby maybe she is helping a white person with compassion in her heart when she is pregnant that reminds me of my bible read GENESIS 30:31-42,laban and jacob.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by FEMARY(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
just watch the picture o ye genetic theorists.hehehe ;d
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by JIY: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by JIY: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
I love your writing man/woman

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by JIY: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2010

Sure sounds like a poem and u shud be up for the next Nobel prize on Literature based on Evolution

LOL, punch and all!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2010
yeah the baby belongs to the woman, the question is who is the father?? I'm not a sciencetist but what is the possibility of such occurrance (black given birth to white, without cross breeding)? As a lay man on scincetific fact to prove the possibilities my opinion goes this way, had it been th couples are residing in African village i would have said is a miracle, but otherwise, am not a mugu,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by FEMARY(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
O YE GENETIC THEORISTS AND "ELITE" JUST WATCH THE PICTURE.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by maurchy: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
Check out the baby’s mouth and nose…looks Nigerian. Who knows maybe the generation of the mum or dad had once had an affair with a white man/woman and this is the recessive gene showing itself………
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
warrior01:

@Mrloverman,

Point of correction, i'm no narrow thinker like you have chosen to be.  I don't play to the gallery but say it the way it is. 1+1 =2 and can never be 5. Have you asked yourself why this kind of your 'miracle' can't happen in Ajegunle or Okokomaiko.  A lion gave birth to a goat and you want me to keep quiet. God forbid!

@ Siena,  i pray that your new wife will give birth to your own white baby and we will all rejoice with you here on Nairaland in Jesus name

And we'll all rejoice when you're manner of thinking and processing becomes more positive, and you can see the bigger picture.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by marcelino(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
VERY SIMPLE DAT BROS NO BE D PAPA!! cool. . .if d man no gree. . .allow make dem leave happily eva afta! wink wink
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
story! story! story!,  DNA test please.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by seunmsg(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
Their is no need asking for genetical explanation of this matter, just ask the wife who the real father is simple.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^ P&P!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by efoshizzle: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
These are the last days, abi wetin person wan talk again!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by geemee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
life !!!!  full of wonders , shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
black + black = white uhm!!!
the truth shall soon reveal itself ,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
For those that are insisting the father has a DNA test carried out, I have just two questions:

1) Who is the DNA test meant to satisfy? Himself or the world?
2) How can anyone outside the hospital, or the man and wife, know if a DNA test hasn't already been carried out?

Let's see if anyone can give answers to the above!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by oge4real(f): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
White babies do not have that much hair on their head at birth.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
The baby is theirs. . . . .

Things like this do happen once in a while.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by agabaI23(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
agabaI23:

Does it mean that if we cannot explain or understand something there must be a conspiracy somewhere?

I think the hospital would have conducted a DNA test before bringing this issue to the public. They went as far as seeking a professor of genetics after the doctors has ruled out albinism. Do you guys think the doctors do not know that there could be infidelity?
Exactly what I told my friend!
Those who read this also read the next post.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by agabaI23(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Siena:

A lit of ignorance displayed on this thread, some stupidity too.

So, if something can't be explained by us non-experts, then there's a conspiracy, huh? I doubt the hospital would have let things come this far, without carrying out tests, including a DNA test. Because they'll be as baffled as anyone else, it's human nature to want to satisfy curiousity. Just because the parents are keeping things to themselves doesn't mean they're guilty of anything. They owe the public nothing whatsoever!

Those who read this also read the post above
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Travelista(f): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2010
Don't they need the mother's permission before they can perform a DNA test on the baby? Also, the father has said that he doesn't want/need one.

One thing that's apparent is that some people failed BIO 101 in high school.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Meldrick(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
I'm indeed speechless.
If Iam the father, I might be asking for DNA but again it will seem like I don't trust my wife.

But surely the woman has a lot of questions to answer from her in-laws. Trust Naija in-laws, they will disagree and ask where you brought the baby from
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Sauron1: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
I remember seeing this some days ago as well.

White man X Black Woman = Twins.

One of the twins was BLACK, the other was pure WHITE.

This also happened in the UK in 2006. . . .

Twins. . .

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by goofy124: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
pls DNA test fast pls[b][/b]
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by softgirl1: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
i tinks so too DNA test will help the family alot cos this goes beyond just today we are looking at the future so that the other kids from the family will not tink otherwise like the man said in his interview that his 4yr old son keeps looking at the baby and wondering if that is his brother, grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by beeman80: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
A big wonder.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by shakkybady: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
Nawa oooooooooooooo., Nigerians wit love 4 money, the pple shld tell the true and stop deceiving us. This is wat happen

Landlord(oyibo): vacant my house because u r owing 4 yrs house rent
Tenant(black) : pls give us some little time cry
Landlord: if u don't pay me i ll make sure u are depot back to ur country
Tenant: Pls oga landlord i ve something to offer u better than money
Landlord: wat is it
Tenant: Oga i fit offer u my wife 4 as long as u can use her pending the time i will get the money.
you can complete the story from here, shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Urine: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
@all

When this child grows up and he uses the "N" word for a black person,can  we say he's RACIST?  undecided
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Abuse: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
The elders of their village should ask the woman how she did it.Was it done in her office or neighbor?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Blazay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
Siena:

For those that are insisting the father has a DNA test carried out, I have just two questions:

1) Who is the DNA test meant to satisfy? Himself or the world?
2) How can anyone outside the hospital, or the man and wife, know if a DNA test hasn't already been carried out?

Let's see if anyone can give answers to the above!

As a man or woman involved in this saga, and for the benefit of my other children, it is IMPERATIVE that a DNA test be carried out on the mother, the father and the child to remove all doubt.

1. So, to answer your first question, all of above. For this is an unusual occurence scientifically-speaking.
2. No one knows if a DNA test has or hasn't been carried out. No one is volunteering much information about the whole story. One or several should be carried out immediately.

One thing is certain for sure. The ball has already been set rolling and will soon enter the goal post or go over the bar.

You can't even say for certain if this woman is the biological mother of this child. Could they have been switched at birth?

There are way too many unaswered questions in this single event. I would carry out a DNA test on my wife and the baby first. Then one on my self and the baby. I will not stop there for sure. I will test all my other children and the ones to come from now on. That is if I do not go under some kind of sterilization technique to prevent such occurences from happening in the future. I would love the child if it were mine if not more than my other children for this will be a pleasant surprise if all turns out well. But not before all doubts ehave been removed from my mind so I can look at my other children with all the confidence in the world and say to them : "Nmachi is your sister".

But not before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.