Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183858 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by KGNAIRA: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2010
One wonders why this man is putting up with all the bashing and controversies, when all he needs to do is simple DNA test, and all of will be silient in shame.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by maxtop(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2010
kolade oye:

A DNA text would do. how can pls. U gotta be kidding m. Check the woman's history abeg
 2nded, bhur i wont be a party to any confusion in the family,coz of this i will maintain my Champion !!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ceeque(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2010
From the pictures, iam convinced that the
baby is obviously theirs. She has the same nose
with the boy, whites don't normally have short
nose, so she's a full Nigerian.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2010
@ Ranoscky

I figured out, but did not want to jump to conclusion.

I think you have such view because of teh society you are in  and your surrounding.
Most people in the western world are  much more enlightened and don't posses what I will describe as backward and very old fashion views.

Once upon a time,  twins in Nigeria were viewed as abnormal and were killed.
We have babies in other parts of the world with two heads or abnormal body parts.
Am sure if they were born in Nigeria, you will be one of the first people to  sanction that they should be killed.

I am nigerian but am afraid to say, most of you have very backward thnking and old fashion views.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by haboosa(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2010
we need a DNA test and check if one of the chromosomes in the DNA is mutilated or isolated, i think this can cause any change in the child, but medically speaking i dont think such a strange thing can happen unless the mother do not want to tell us the truth about the whole scenario
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by agitator: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2010
KG_NAIRA:

One wonders why this man is putting up with all the bashing and controversies, when all he needs to do is simple DNA test, and all of will be silient in shame.

Do you know if he's impotent?

ceeque:

baby is obviously theirs. She has the same nose

The baby is a product of two people, no matter how dominant one gene is, there may still be some features from the other gene
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by warrior01: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2010
@ Ranoscky

I figured out, but did not want to jump to conclusion.

I think you have such view because of society and your surrounding.
Most people in the western world and much more enlightened and don't posses what I will describe as backward and very old fashion views.

Once upon a time,  twins in Nigeria were viewed as abnormal and were killed.
We have babies in other parts of the world with two heads or abnormal body parts.
Am sure if they were born in Nigeria, you will be one of the first people to  sanction that they should be killed.

I am nigerian but a afraid to say, most of you have very backward thnking and old fashion views.

Mrloverman, shut up there! If you are the man that impregnated that woman you better come out and say it loud and clear. If that man is the real father, i wonder why he is scared of carrying out DNA test. So tomorrow if your wife gives birth to a white baby you will come out here to say it is a miracle. Anyway, i know the kind of miracle he is talking about; he was busy advising customers, while madam was also busy licking the milk man's ice cream. Yeah! It's a miracle
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2010
@ warrior01

Another narrow minded thinker.

Why does he have to do DNA test.
They both trust each other and have nothing to prove.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2010
warrior01:

Mrloverman, shut up there! If you are the man that impregnated that woman you better come out and say it loud and clear. If that man is the real father, i wonder why he is scared of carrying out DNA test. So tomorrow if your wife gives birth to a white baby you will come out here to say it is a miracle. Anyway, i know the kind of miracle he is talking about; he was busy advising customers, while madam was also busy licking the milk man's ice cream. Yeah! It's a miracle

No need to be so rude. Or is this another Nigerian trait, concealing an inability to debate reasonably, with verbal abuse?

And tell me, what makes you feel the father's scared to have a DNA test carried out? Indeed, what makes you think he hasn't had one conducted? Or you expect him to announce to the world "I had a DNA test carried out, to confirm my paternity." What you don't seem to realise is, he owes the world absolutely nothing.

The hospital is also under no obligation too, to give details out that the parents themselves are [b]not [/b]willing to.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by spikedcylinder: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2010
MrLoverMAn:

@  warrior01

Another narrow minded thinker.

Why does he have to do DNA test.
They both trust each other and have nothing to prove.

Easier said than done.
Your wife comes home with a baby from another race and you just accept it, smiling without even a hint of doubt? Yea right!!!!

Meanwhile, are they opposed to DNA testing?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by frcxs(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2010
whats the fuss all about, it is absolutely clear that the man is not the father of the baby, i'm suspecting he's not even the father of the previous babies. Apparently the guy is impotent!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2010
@ spikedcylinder  

No am not opposed to DNA testing.

Him doing DNA testing is up to him.
If he trust his wife and believes the baby is his, we doesn't have to do any test to satisfy
the curiosity of the world.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2010
frcxs:

whats the fuss all about, it is absolutely clear that the man is not the father of the baby, i'm suspecting he's not even the father of the previous babies. Apparently the guy is impotent!

I'm glad you used the word apparently. Because you have absolutely no proof he is, nor proof he's not the father of the previous two kids. Man! For a guy, you will give any "Amebo" or "Tatafo" woman a run for her money. Shocking.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by acaolly1(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2010
warrior01:

Dis people self. i wonder why this 'miracle' no dey ever happen in a remote African village where there is no white man.  It only happens where the madam has full access to a white man's rod. Oga Ben, please enjoy your borrowed paternity till the real father comes out. Miracle ko, mutation ni

My guy thank you jare, why is it not happening in a core black environment. DNA DNA DNA DNA DNA DNA>>>
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2010
@ Siena
A bit off point,  lol
siena when did you get married congratulations.
What do u do in London ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mrperfect(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2010
Is this possible?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2010
MrLoverMAn:

@ Siena
A bit off point,  lol
siena when did you get married congratulations.
What do u do in London ?

Got married a while back, and loving it.  smiley

I'm a mechanical engineer.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2010
mrperfect:

Is this possible?

Just as possible as a child being born with two heads, a child born with no limbs, a child born with 6 limbs etc.

Anything's possible in our world today.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by damilola15: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
I'm simply baffled.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by beespak7(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
lol a black couple delivers a white baby with blond hair and blue eyes. The woman has alot of explaining to do, and the man should demand a DNA test immediately to free his wife or to disprove we the doubting thomases grin grin

Reminds me of a joke;
A chinesse man came to naija to work with his wife, and later the wife became pregnant the couple were over joyed, but surprisingly when the chinesse wife delivered, she gave birth to a half cast baby and on the naming ceremony the chinese man took a look at baby and named the it SOMTINWONG  grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by acaolly1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
ur opinion,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
SOMTINWONG

NOW thats Funny
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by lagoshost(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
We have find out the truth here!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
Some peeps keep getting it wrong. I'm yet to be convinced though on this issue cos I see NO WAY a WHITE child (Not an ALBINO) emanates from BLACK folks and u say it cud be MUTATION. (Another reason y I hate these so called IVF and the AI)

ceeque:

baby is obviously theirs
. She has the same nose

Who is arguing that one of them (certainly the WOMAN) aint a party to it So y wudn't the child have a dat kinda nose Besides u mean tis a Nigerian thing for such kinda nose I bet u take time to study various types of peeps and physical characteristics to say she's a full Nigerian. How den do u explain the the Blue/Hazel eyes and blonde hair?? I guess FULL Nigerian too and from the husband, innit
Funny enough, all dese are happening in the land of a WHITE MAN where everything and anything is encouraged.

Besides wen someone/something mutates, are the changes so HUGE/MUCH to become a controversy Imagine peeps even using LAME excuses of their ancestors abi na lineage.

The lizard was snapped by me a couple of years back on a roof top and I think this is more like a MUTATION if u can spot the difference from your normal everyday lizard.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mysisi(f): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
Its easy na. Just fertilize one ova donated by a blond woman with sperm from blond man and implant in the woman and,  oh shi.t oh shi.t #$%^&**()(*()oh poo its an error but dont tell them we make it look like 11th wonder of the world.

OR

Great great great great grand pa and ma was fathered by a blond masher in those days tongue
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by FEMARY(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
Please try and watch the video and see the countenance of the man.Look at the baby with a broad nose,white hair.Not a pointed nose.Hmn and people are trying to explain things here tht the baby is pure caucasian.Hmmm.O ga oo.Nawa oo.Why cant we call a spade a spade.Why do some people love deceit so much.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
Quote from @Warrior to @MRloverman: "So tomorrow if your wife gives birth to a white baby you will come out here to say it is a miracle"  

^^ Help me ask am O!

@MRloverman, thank u, thank u, and thank u for your word of insult. whatever!

i'll lyk u to know that almost everybody commenting on this thread also disagree with d story buh i dunno what i said wrong that made u decide to rain such harsh word to me. so just b'cos i told u dat ama flygerian n i reside in Nigeria, was dat d reason y u said u taught u had such view b'cos of d society n my surrounding? so u mean doz in my societies r iliterates right? just lyk u said doz peeps from western word don't posses what u described as "backward and very old fashion views"; mind u, so many NLers in here resides in d western world just lyk u claim and so many of dem were d 1's dat also disagree dat d man in d picture is not d biological father of dat child, so what'll u say about dem? will u call dem ignorants/iliterates dat reside in d western world? now @warrior has responded to your post n he's askin u to STFU; n if we check very well, he (@warrior) may reside in d western world, so who amongst u guys r makin a backward and old fashion view? if u ask me i'll say it's U!!! b'cos, almost everybody disagree's with dis "tales by moonlight" only u believe it with an awkward reason best known to u. i'm not in d mood of xchanging abusive word to u buh, i'll lyk to ask u a question. . .so u mean if u r d man in question, u'll do nothing about it and see it as just a mere occurence?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Redman44(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
I have taken a thorough look at the white baby again. The baby has some African features but I feel there is something wrong somewhere sad sad sad Folks, a lot of things happen in the UK among Nigerians. There is a possibility that the supposed father of the baby is impotent and has to put up with a dominant wife. The wife might have decided to test the waters outside her marriage by going to bed with other men. She could have gotten pregnant in the process and had the the two black children before her recent birth of a white baby. The man looks confused and surprised in the Family Portrait that has been placed on Nairaland. Many women will do anything to have children so that they can be accepted by the families of their husbands. The guy could have been jazzed and be under the influence of a charm or something. However, if the couple are indeed loyal to one another, then it is miracle. I'm just confused, folks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by lajjy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2010
So many questions to ask /

Genetic mutation, genetic engineering,genetic mystery.

one day one news is just what this world is all about?

pressing questions begging fot answers,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
Redman44:

I have taken a thorough look at the white baby again. The baby has some African features but I feel there is something wrong somewhere sad sad sad Folks, a lot of things happen in the UK among Nigerians. There is a possibility that the supposed father of the baby is impotent and has to put up with a dominant wife. The wife might have decided to test the waters outside her marriage by going to bed with other men. She could have gotten pregnant in the process and had the the two black children before her recent birth of a white baby. The man looks confused and surprised in the Family Portrait that has been placed on Nairaland. Many women will do anything to have children so that they can be accepted by the families of their husbands. The guy could have been jazzed and be under the influence of a charm or something. However, if the couple are indeed loyal to one another, then it is miracle. I'm just confused, folks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.vibes-extra..com

Too many assumptions yet loads of FONcusion. U sef try wen u fit write all dese things from your head as you not only succeeded in FONcusing urself but took others with you. Where does ur loyalty lie grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by JIY: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby. Read at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/07/black-parents-give-birth-to-white-blue-eyed-baby/

It is called conjecture.  

There cannot be conclusive explanation until tests are carried out.

Even so, scientific tests themselves are seldom devoid of ideology. If a certain geneticist wants to prove that the baby is an albino, guess what, the baby is an albino! If another wants to prove differently, you'd have contradictory results. Objectivity is not always a welcome friend, despite what those "learned" people want the rest of us to think.

On another note though.

Since this generation is so gong ho about evolution, with the human intellect and powers employed to prove that we descended from monkeys.

Now having shed our tails and descended from those trees we loved so much to swing from, and having trained ourselves to discard those annoying habits of eating nuts and making monkey noises, the question is, how difficult was it for some of our brothers and sisters to shed their melanin and turn white?

Since we know, of course, that the white species or rather race are our errant siblings that crossed the seas to colder climates, acquiring long noses and horse hair in the process.

Which was more difficult, shading their tails and bodily hairs and those monkey habits or changing from black to white?

For those of us simple minded folk, don't you think that we are on to something if we venture a guess for the latter?

How then is it so hard to believe,  if nature chooses to show us in our time how she did it in the past? Or have we forgotten that

"In the beginning there was black, with melanin coursing through the veins of all.

And nature said: 'Let there be white;' and there was white. And nature saw that it was good, the blond hair and all.

And nature separated the white from the black. The black he called 'Africans,' the white, 'Caucasians.' And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day."

Have we forgotten?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
^
Sure sounds like a poem and u shud be up for the next Nobel prize on Literature based on Evolution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.