Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183837 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by anitabest(f): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2010
Pappij:

I think the couples have a secret that they are hiding from the world.
bros na true, make them tell us the truth weather person shop,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2010
@Mrlover man

never in life will such happen if their's no fowl play. even the SA couples u'r talking about, d woman played away match so don't think it's true. @Harakiri u'r so fukking right jare! i can never believe dis story for even a milli second!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2010
@WackyJ1 You said it all Jare. I thought I was the only one thinking in that direction. None of those kids really look like the dad. Something is certainly terribly wrong.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by dustydee: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2010
DNA fast.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MrLoverMAn(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2010
@ Ranoscky

Can I ask where you are based ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by acaolly1(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2010
Woman please say the truth joo, you must have done it with a white guy maybe to ensure your continous stay in uk or other reasons. My guy you dey look undecided confused, Go for DNA to proove i beg,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Cogito(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2010
They're going to teach her Igbo sha.

Absolutely Fantastic.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2010
acaolly1:

Woman please say the truth joo,  you must have done it with a white guy maybe to ensure your continous stay in uk or other reasons. My guy you dey look undecided confused, Go for DNA to proove i beg,

Another post that smacks or sheer ignorance.

Please tell me when last, you saw a white child, born to mixed (white and black) parents? It would be just as baffling as this scenario here. Not all unexplained issues have ulterior motives behind them.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by adconline(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2010
is this supported by mutation, natural selection and law of independent assortment?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2010
I'm going with an error in in-vitro proceedures. Probably they had a test tube switch!  undecided

The only mutation two black people can produce is Albinism, not a whole different race.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Djswaggz(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2010
dna!!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by 1988: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2010
e be lyk say the woman don play away match
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ud4u: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2010
Wonders of the generation!!! well DNA test will prove if actually is the man baby, and if it is confirm that she is the mans daughter then you know is miracle.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ricky01: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2010
I HAVE AN UNCLE DAT`S A WHITEMAN,DE COOK IN IS HOUSE IS MARRIED TO A BLACK MAN BUT SHE WORK`S FOR MY UNCLE(WHITEMAN),,,DEN THE LADY GOT PREGNANT BEHOLD SHE GET BRITH TO A WHITEBABY JUST LIKE DIS ONCE`S ABOVE, NIA WAHALA BURST, THE HUSBAND(BLACKMAN)SAID FROM HIS FOREFATHERS THERE`S NO TRACE OF ALBINO.SO THE WOMAN(HOUSE HELP IN WHITEMAN`S HOUSE)SHUOLD GO AND LOOK FOR DE FATHER OF THE WHITEBABY,SO WATIN MAN GO DO MY UNCLE ACCEPT DE CHILD AS HIS OWN, FACE TWO THE WOMAN GOT PREGNANT AGAIN DIS TYME SHE GAVE BRITH TO A BLACK AFRICAN CHILD, WAHALA AGAIN MY UNCLE(WHITEMAN) SAID DE WOMAN SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR DE FATHER OF THE BABY GIRL, DAT THE BABY IS NO HIS, MY PEOPLE PLS WHO IS TO BE BLAME, MADAM PLS TELLL IS THE TRUTH
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by wale4x35(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2010
I hope that what i'm thinking is wrong
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2010
There is nuttin genetic nor DNAish about dis said child. Jst as it has been outlined, there is no resemblance to the ACCLAIMED father in anyway. Isn't that enough to answer every raised eyebrows in here

Even if d dude is being supportive, the fact remains that when the WOMAN (and other lady from SA) are ready to confess, they wud and who knows, it might happen on their death bed.

Cock and bull story and peeps are supporting to be mutation.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by maurchy: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2010
there is always an exception to a rule. this might be an exception to science. it might be possible, who knows? i'm in no position to judge,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS PIKIN IS AN OGBANJE PERIOD.

If a goat delivers a lion people will still come up with theories like "somewhere in its evolutionary history, a gene isolated itself and mutated adopting lion triats and lying domant waiting for a weak specie to come up in the future where it can manifest itself".

In the good ol' days, this pikin would be god meat or would have been thrown into the evil forest.

I say that child should be shipped to africa for spiritual ealuation snice science has failed to come up with any logical explanation for this anormaly.

Has anybody given this thing thought from a spiritual angle??!!
If this had happened in Nigeria now, y'all would not be talking about genes and mutation, people would have been screaming witches and wizard.

I have decided to give this issue some thought from an African perspective.

Although snakes are reptiles, they dont birth lizards.

This thing is out of the ordinary. This bares all the signs of Obganje (Abikun in Yoruba).

We have time tested and proven methods in Africa to prove that this child isnt normal. The father had better bring that child to the village immediately so the demon can be exorcised and then charms prepared to prevent reoccurence. Science will only keep talking rubbish that makes no sense.

You have been warned.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Bukittes(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2010
This makes me remember the film " Mr Bones" he helped the king!!! The woman should tell us the truth and if she decides not, then they should never attempt to bring the child back to Naija because I know her name will definitely change from that ibo name to Bastard!!!! The guy don fall mugu abeg!! DNA test or the truth is he is enjoying the attention which will soon dwindle to reality!!!!!!! I pity him and the baby sha
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ecashxpert: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2010
With my little knowledge of genetics way back in school, this is an unlikely occurrence. Either one or both of them is lying. Somebody should stop "dishing" us lies. This is either a case of "assisted" pregnancy or a pure case of infidelity. I refuse to accept otherwise.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ruq: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2010
This is an albino they just dont want to accept. They will see as she grows older,not a fair baby complete white haba!! Even if she played away matches the baby should have traits of black in her,this is a fluke.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Echidime(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2010
The wife should be truthful,and confess her sins,she slept with a white man and got pregnant,no two ways about it,all these noise is waste of time
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Godmother(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2010
Echidime:

[b]The wife should be truthful,and confess her sins,[/b]she slept with a white man and got pregnant,no two ways about it,all these noise is waste of time

Exactly, except she did it with her husband's consent
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by bisiaet: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2010
Pls this is impossible I dont care what anybody says or want to say a black man cannot and can never gave birth to white baby if such happen something is absolutely wrong this baby i'm looking is pure white not even a mixed blood so what are we talking about?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Demoladoc: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2010
A village priest kept chickens so one day d cock went missing

So at d evening mass d priest asked 'WHO HAS A COCK? All d men got up
'No no' he said ' I MEAN WHO HAS SEEN A COCK' and all d women got up
' I MEAN WHO HAS SEEN A COCK THATS NOT THEIRS? And half of the women got up
Now gettin fed up ' ok then dont get me wrong. WHO HAS SEEN MY COCK? And all the nuns got up

With many cocks missing mayb this woman got hold of oyinbo cock .

Just to brighten your day.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by acaolly1(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2010
Siena:

Another post that smacks or sheer ignorance.

Please tell me when last, you saw a white child, born to mixed (white and black) parents? It would be just as baffling as this scenario here. Not all unexplained issues have ulterior motives behind them.

Siena or corolla or whatever your name is, i want you to know that this is a public forum where everyone has a right to his or her own opinion. If you think you know all say ur own dont tell others that they are ignorant or something. watch your mouth,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nezan(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2010
DNA test please!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ranoscky(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2010
@MRloverman

where i reside has nothing to do with the topic. buh if u think where i reside can give u a positive answer to the topic then, why won't i tell u where i reside? Ama flygerian, and i reside in Nigerian! ROGER THAT BROV!!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Damysa(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2010
I hope say some people no go die because of this matter.

As I dey see so, exchange of blow go soon start.
wey the sledge hammer
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by megafonja: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2010
one of them probably had a white ancestor, perhaps during the slave trade, some kind master-slave away match,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by warrior01: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2010
Dis people self. i wonder why this 'miracle' no dey ever happen in a remote African village where there is no white man.  It only happens where the madam has full access to a white man's rod. Oga Ben, please enjoy your borrowed paternity till the real father comes out. Miracle ko, mutation ni
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2010
1. Bring that baby to Nigeria for one week ;colour go change by force
2. Check DNA
3. Another woman's/ man's baby
4.Show picture when woman was pregnant cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.