Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108394 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kushercain: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!

What kind of foolish mentality is this? Your problem is you are very shortsighted and very immature.
God help the unfortunate guy that would wife this one

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
idiot this one is not capable. man i feel like fisting this bitch pussy now in a very brutal way

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by magzey: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Am sure she is from Heastan part of the country, in short IPOB gal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by eyinjuege: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

What of his own family's welfare?
You people should fear God o.
Meanwhile, who are these irresponsible people birthing children they can't cater for, and turning them into leeches? Allowing your daughters and even encouraging them to be collecting money from men.
Our society has gone to the dogs. African values have become useless.
OP, if you know what is good for yourself and family, run away from such a leech of a family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by emkz: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Bros, for your own peace of mind, end things FAST. It is not in your place to carry problems that are beyond you. It would only get worse. My own wasted mine and told me to forgive her. Now I am broke, she done waka go meet another man (it is so easy for them). It is good to love, but love with your brain in addition to your heart if you do not want to die young. By the way, if she did not tell you that she used it to settle family problems, BOLT like Usain Bolt. Thank me later.

And please, if you want to do anything for your woman or her family, make sure you give her 50% and 50% to your family, so that when things go sour, e no go too pain you.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Mrsimplexvi: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2018
to now how jobless people are... check how many people viewing this thread... lol.. is unfortunate am among
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by niniade7: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Bizibi:
hmmmm
. Yes dude is a broke ass nigga but then if your dad wasn't when he married your mom and even still now, then you won't be here on nairaland hidding behind your tecno android
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

Uhmmm! Trust me, opening the said shop was never in her plan b4. Why couldnt she tell her guy that she has family issues and see hw he will react or see his response. How is this different from all the yahoo yahoo scam format.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by zabuur: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni

She is worse than that gf.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by naijacentric(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

mumu
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dangoteinlaw: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
grin u should have used a male profile to make this statement coz that "f" just ruined everything... N Kudos to the other 14ladies too grin grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by yankison(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2018
slowice:
When you confronted her about this issue how did she react? Is she genuinely sorry or indifferent about it..... I know she did wrong but it's her family we re talking about and some people especially women re very attached to their family to the extent of borrowing money to help out..... What am saying is I don't know how buoyant you re but if she's really sorry about it then she sure deserves another chance.

Oga swerve , why can't she open the business and help her family from the proceeds .. giving her another chance would cause more problem to the man ....
I can't even stand this kind of woman
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by instaforexngr(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Mr. Man, you dont spend 500k on a girlfriend,
but rather on a wife or mother of your kids

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2018
see the gold digging comments and you tell me yahoo plus boys should not use these stinking pussy negros for rituals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Xano(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
interesting

reverse the scenario to you, you gave your boyfriend 500k to do the same as the one wrote, he used the money to settle his family, would you both post what you wrote?

MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

Pureety:

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by niniade7: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
I see... You wey you dey oshodi dey do asawo
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Rozaytee: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

u sound like d selfish type

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Give me a full background on you and your family, then i will know the kinda comment am gonna give you.
slowpoke oshi, change ya mentality or risk having ur destiny used to buy benz b4 dis year runs out.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
500k for this harsh economy. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Zane2point4(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

You go fear comment from grls of this days.
Na una dey claim feminist.

Men of this world are in serious problems.
Am afraid thats why men's mortality rate is so high.
How can you take care of a grown ass woman and her family.

Then take care of your own family, pay bills, pay rents etc.
Someone who did the best thing to invest first in her so she can take care of her family, you're calling him broke.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Zivaharry(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

God of mercy......now let me ask you.....apart from sex...what else can u offer......I jux assumed u were joking will this irritating comments of urs......if not, i pity any guy around u.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Saff(f): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
I understand that what she did was wrong, but to break up the whole relationship of nearly 4 years just because of something like that, to me is just ridiculous. Relationships don’t have any meaning these days, trials come and the next thing is to run away. She didn’t spend the money as you agreed, now you want to end a whole relationship. Money will come and go, real relationships don’t come as easy.

Oga go and talk to your girlfriend, communicate with her and find a way to put this situation behind you.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by ojutony: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
I will always struggle to understand Nigerian women, most of them would bring nothing to the table ( except s3x, wch apparently both sexes enjoy if not them more sef ) and yet demand respect and all, anywys that one is story for another day. If the girl can't manage 500k how can one be sure if given 5m or more one kinda family issue will no ensue again ? does anyone even care to know where OP struggled to make his money, he wants a better life for himself and his girl [ not even wife ) that's not selfishness, that's a man with vision, as apparently as it seems the girls vision doesn't correlate with his own...My advise is move on sir. Shout out to the women of vision out there, may God continue to bless y'all.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Xano(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Rozaytee:
u sound like d selfish type
Thank you
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by idesylvester(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
As much as i respect women and their opinions, i don't think you're speaking for all the successful women out there. Spending your money or a planned business money on family is not the best except both party agreed on it. We're humans and success is determined by how you think, plan and actualize that dream... Assuming she invested and at the end,made so much profit; don't you think she would've made more to carter for her family than spending the money meant for investment? Let's be guided accordingly...
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Benito8998(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Ur an enemy of progress. Must you be sentimental in everything? If your brother gives his fiancee 500k to set up a business in this harsh economy and she blows it, will u be happy with her? Even if some men are made, who likes wasting resources you suffered to acquire?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Wife gives Husband money to start some business for them, but Husband uses money to settle family affair, let's be honest would most women see reason to that no because you are always built to defend women's short-coming. This shows the girl is not capable of generating capital and most likely be a liability so it means the man has to source for much more extra capital to manage them. Love is not blind o, Love get eyez and calculator for this buhari economy.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Bizibi(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
niniade7:
. Yes dude is a broke ass nigga but then if your dad wasn't when he married your mom and even still now, then you won't be here on nairaland hidding behind your tecno android
hahahahaha,smh.....you think everyone on nairaland is broke. When you work hard,you will know every penny is not some change.I know your type here in abuja.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by sonofoluku: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

Babe you get sense oh..and u fine too.Pls help me ask ur dad 4 his acct number and a quotation for traditional marriage requirements so I can quickly forward d money to his acct.No time oh..�
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Therealev: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

Really, like he doesn't have his own family too that could be in dire need of financial help? But instead he chose to prioritize and set a Target of opening a Business for the lady. A quick one though, if that money wasn't available at that time, wouldn't the family issue wait? At worst, if it's as important as life or death, they'll take a loan or something. The fact that he didn't come up with the whole 700k means he has to struggle to cough up that 500k, possibly neglecting somethings he would have loved to do, but because he PRIORITIZED the Lady's Business. The Lady should have done same, I'm sure there are 101 things the guy could have used the money for, so my dear, that is not an excuse. She's prolly got poor management skills which will eventually become a liability to the guy. If the guy is going to reconsider and still invest in her, she should take a management class.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by jamezman(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

You were tryin 2 make sense bt its jst dat u cn giv wat u dnt have.....
Commonsense and You ah lyk words nd opposite....
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jokkarm2: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Send her to her family to go and marry them. Nonsense, if you talk now she will be running her mouth as if her father print money. she s not willing to settle down with you if she can not follow your directives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.