Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (40985 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by sparko1(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Men nko? You how many pvssy have you licked? etc

hahah! you are just feeling guilty, I AM NOT JUDGING YOU, but please don't refer to me, you don't know me. Just because you may or may not have lived a reckless life doesn't mean everyone has.

And for the record, a secret as big as abortion is not something you keep from your wife or husband to be. That is the kind of secret that breaks families.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
You have no idea how pissed I was. She insulted me thinking I would go low as she did but my ma raised me better. I'm free in my body and soul.

Great.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Ayemileto:

Because u have done multiple abortions don't mean all ladies between a particular age gap must have done it.

I just pity the man that will end up marrying you.

See the way you're jumping around the thread as if you're the OP's girlfriend.

SMH.

see ehnnn.. I've fallen in love with ya....ur reply to DAT girl is making me dance o....lol....

she's not even ashamed ni
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Dshocker:

But the truth still remains that most girls have done it
Most girls doing it has not stop the act from been shameful and wrong!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by famosh: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not but I make my rules and set my standard grin
Fine boy! grin
You set your own rules, man! I don't know why they get angry when you say you want a virgin when you aren't a virgin but see no problem with short ladies who want tall guys or with dark ladies wanting fair guys or even with ladies who aren't rich wanting rich guys!
I swear, I dey feel you!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Brightgem:
Ignore her. She has saw dust inside her skull calling it sperm. They think everybody opens leg like them. What a stupid statement.
Her matter tire me no be small. A cheat would probably think everyone is cheating

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
Your frustration is well understood. It is very obvious you cannot count the number of abortions you have carried out. Even your signature says that you're a hole.

If all men are like me, you would never see anybody to marry your lot, bcus I a can never marry a girl who have had abortion, cus I never did abortion for any girl.

the babe nor knw say she dey fall her hand for public....she reminds me of the girl on Facebook who came out openly to say DAT she bleeped for iPhone and not indomie...bunch of stupid females.. disgracing womanhood
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by princfred(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
sparko1:

hahah! you are just feeling guilty, I AM NOT JUDGING YOU, but please don't refer to me, you don't know me. Just because you may or may not have lived a reckless life doesn't mean everyone has.

And for the record, a secret as big as abortion is not something you keep from your wife or husband to be. That is the kind of secret that breaks families.
You just missed the goal post. More like off target.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by sparko1(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Soo the truth still remains that[b] most guys have done it as well[/b]. Abi na the girls dey impregnate themselves?

Ok, I have watched as you keep throwing this argument around, this is not a virginity argument, nor is it about sex, NA ABORTION!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by famosh: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

Since you ain't a virgin, let's say you have compromised your standards.

Thereby, deserving what you are. cool

But how come you don't have a problem with the very many ladies wanting tall guys when they themselves aren't tall? Going by your logic, short ladies only deserve short guys!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by abiola7195: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

That’s true but raw sex sweet and if she gets pregnant, abortion straight no time

so you see....abortion is always avoidable
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
that's the problem with guys, you are very stubborn and never listen.
that's why eve made them pursue you from eden. continue

u say the dumbest things tho ma'am...talk like a Lady
.not a frustrated abortionist... geee

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Taidi(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtcheeeew. The guy that paid for the abortion or initiated it is marriageable while the lady isnt right?
You need wipers.

The guy that initiated it should go and marry her na undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Amakababe(f): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

come....shut up.... just shut up... u dey yan dust. so u be ashawo abi??obviously sef.. y am I still asking...
keep quiet. u senseless idiot.
your mother is the only ashawo here biatch
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ChiefAlex(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2018
abiola7195:

so you see....abortion is always avoidable

Yes it’s avoidable but abortion is no big deal so far you do it the right way
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ChiefAlex(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

u say the dumbest things tho ma'am...talk like a Lady
.not a frustrated abortionist... geee

She didn’t table the issue very well. Normally no big deal in abortion.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Nuezha:
Is abortion a sickle cell anaemia?!!!

you obviously have pple DAT av aborted ur unborn children.... from the way u just replied

let's face it....abortion ain't good... be honest... even if u do it.....say the truth it ain't good...don't support evil
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

wat is the right and wrong way.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by abiola7195: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

That's your opinion but as for me under no circumstances will I support abortion.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by famosh: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, in age maybe 26-28.
I doubt he's 30 and above since he is still a hustler.

Pay groom price? Lol, nah, I will pass. grin grin
This one thinks only men below 30 would think of wanting virgins! Funny people everywhere!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

She didn’t table the issue very well. Normally no big deal in abortion.

the stereotype gat me feeling sick and enraged.... why is she forcing us to be like her and her fellow girls ni
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by OracleOmega(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
kikikiki
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by DonBenny77(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Luckygurl:

Loll

We're you willing to get married to her immediately?

Only then is the breakup justifiable

The break up was inevitable, I got to find out that JWs don't wed outside their religion. She was just passing time
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
It's not always about what you want okay? Sometimes, what you want, you don't get; and what you get, becomes what you really need.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
keep quiet. u senseless idiot.
your mother is the only ashawo here biatch

.lol . you are the only idiot here tho.... talking like a fool....an untamed woman...... see ehnnn...av u read ur posts and see the replies u get... my dear...u will cry for urself....I'm even crying for u sef....chai o

and for the records... my mum is a decent....well brought up and God fearing woman..!!! never in ur miserable abortion- sickening life mention her !!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
famosh:

Fine boy! grin
You set your own rules, man! I don't know why they get angry when you say you want a virgin when you aren't a virgin but see no problem with short ladies who want tall guys or with dark ladies wanting fair guys or even with ladies who aren't rich wanting rich guys!
I swear, I dey feel you!
I have no problem with whatever choice ladies make, whether she wants rich, poor, tall or short is her business not mine. For me, I have mine and that's what concerns me.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by princfred(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
sparko1:

Ok, I have watched as you keep throwing this argument around, this is not a virginity argument, nor is it about sex, NA ABORTION!

Ofcouerse am talking about "ABORTION" not ......... if a guy gets a girl to do abortion he has done it too. That's uncommon sense!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ifymma(f): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
No woman on earth will say she has not committed an abortion before. You asked because she was very sincere to you. I beg marry her if you really love her, even your sisters has done such if they can be as sincere as the girl.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by famosh: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no problem with whatever choice ladies make, whether she wants rich, poor, tall or short is her business not mine. For me, I have mine and that's what concerns me.
Ride on jare! I'm with you on this! I, as well, CANNOT marry a lady who isn't a virgin, & I've, not for once, cared about what people who claim to be woke think about it!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Amakababe(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

.lol . you are the only idiot here tho.... talking like a fool....an untamed woman...... see ehnnn...av u read ur posts and see the replies u get... my dear...u will cry for urself....I'm even crying for u sef....chai o

and for the records... my mum is a decent....well brought up and God fearing woman..!!! never in ur miserable abortion- sickening life mention her !!!
your a fool. take it from me.

this is a faceless forum, so I see no reason why I shud be pretending forming saint. I no dey find husband here and nobody knows me here, so I will say the truth without remorse.
call me abortion sickening or whatever I don't care.
keep wallowing in ur self hypocrisy, madam virgin I raise yansh for u.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ChiefAlex(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

the stereotype gat me feeling sick and enraged.... why is she forcing us to be like her and her fellow girls ni

She knows she has failed and she want other girls to be like her

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Luckygurl(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ifymma:
No woman on earth will say she has not committed an abortion before. You asked because she was very sincere to you. I beg marry her if you really love her, even your sisters has done such if they can be as sincere as the girl.

Nne please speak for yourself undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / I Am A Feminist!! / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.