Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (41128 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ChiefAlex(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
abiola7195:

That's your opinion but as for me under no circumstances will I support abortion.

So you’ve never bleeped without condom before ?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by excel001(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Luckygurl:
grin grin grin grin angry

Any man that hasn't deflowered a girl is still a virgin.

Loll!! This is a very stupid logic.

Nothing person no go hear for nairaland

U have right to feel is stupid, no girl has any right to hold any guy that met her open ransome, while the guy that took away her innocence is walking freely. i don't give a damn about such girls
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ChiefAlex(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

wat is the right and wrong way.

Going though a qualified doctor and hospital
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by OsuMustGo: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
Think what you like, I only asked to know how serious her matter is
God is watching you......
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by famosh: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
your a fool. take it from me.

this is a faceless forum, so I see no reason why I shud be pretending forming saint. I no dey find husband here and nobody knows me here, so I will say the truth without remorse.
call me abortion sickening or whatever I don't care.
keep wallowing in ur self hypocrisy, madam virgin I raise yansh for u.
BROTHER, how far? grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Amakababe(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
famosh:
BROTHER, how far? grin grin
fine and u
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by simplesearch: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mortal man usually assume initial error to be a mistake, second to be a coincidence, while only third attempt is seen as been deliberate. But in God's sight any act of willful removal or termination of pregnancy process leading to abortion whether to save face or as a normal recurse, by a single lady or as a married person is considered an act of murderer, and the consequence normally outweighs the deed even if the person does not give a damn about it. If one however turns to the LORD with brokenness of heart and thereafter break off from such habit will be forgiven, but the consequence may remain, especially for those who once lived their lives as if on a mission to self destruction with little or no thought for tomorrow. When a lady so lived her life as described above, the tendency to have lost her womb in the process is very rife. Therefore going into a union like that demands a comprehensive inclusion of other necessary steps before nose-diving. Foremost among this should be knowing the number of times such has happened and the duration of involvement if it is in the past or still a current affair, this important info will afford the Man ample opportunity and time to properly evaluate his position if he's capable of co-habiting with such a lady without having to use it against her in the future or term her a slut in some moment of rage or misunderstanding. Those who feel its unnecessary and wave it aside on the pretext that if you Love her you wont dig into her past no matter what or hurt her self esteem always weep at the end. Another important factor is the purpose of going into such a union, if it's with the intent of having one or more ISSUE out of it in that case, Proper medical examination should be conducted to ascertain her level of fitness for such role, this will prevent unnecessary suspicion in the future if this expectations are not met which can lead to frequent bashing from all side, especially from in-laws.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything
this one don kill governors and presidents wey dey come this world jejely and na she go first kill ritualists wey dey kill people and una be the same. Not all women are like you pls,speak for yourself serial baby killer. past kor past nii,so,if a guy is an armed robber that has killed a lot of people,you can also marry him abi? well,you are birds of same feather,you deserve to marry each other. people with extremely dirty pasts should marry one another
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by excel001(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=72897342]You are sick. Weird people everywhere in this world.

Am not sick, i only voiced out my school of thought, except a case where a girl lost her virginity to rapists or sport activities, a woman should only open her leg to a person with a long term plan with her (mostly marriage) i repeat, " i don't feel remorse bleeping an open hole a hundred times" and i owe such girls no depth except the monumental cash and pleasure. You can find this weird because we belong to different world
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by iamKeo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nope
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hmmmm, issues like this are as controversial as they're divergent and everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's sometimes best not to dwell on the topic or try to convince anyone otherwise, else you'd be called sad names by those who don't buy your perspective.

Personally, I have no business asking a lady if she has ever had an abortion, who the fvck asks such jamb questions? And if she willingly volunteers such info to me, I'd be really stupid to judge her by her past or shame her or distance myself from her. If I wholly like her at the moment, I cannot be blinded by her past mistakes, we all have made mistakes, no matter how puritanical we try to paint ourselves.

It's very sad that in Nigeria, ladies get all the flak for what was supposed to be a mutual something. She gives you the fvck, you slut shame her. She keeps the preg, you disown her and the preg and she becomes miserable for it. She decides to abort because you weren't man enough to own up to your deeds and take responsibility, then you ostracize her. If naija was a functional society, many of the guys forming badass here would have been working their arses off to pay child support. When you were spraying your sperm upandan , it didn't occur to you that there could be consequences. angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by biztip: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
ednut1:
I know a girl who did abortion back in school,she don marry born of recent. I also know 2 virgins wey marry 2014 and 2015. No pikin yet. Life no get manual
at times live is unpredictable.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by famosh: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
fine and u
I'm great, brother!
I just feel say make you calm down with the way you dey insult ladies for this thread! Guys like you should be doing better!
Cheers!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
money is something that everyone can get, but virginity is non existent in males? Or what exactly is your point. Men priories sex and virginity when it comes to relationships, women prioritise money. Why can’t both genders set the standards high for the things they prioritise? Why is it only men that are allowed to have standards, don’t you get it? Infertility is not only in women if you don’t know, men also can experience low sperm count and infections/infertility from stds and multiple sex partners. Stop putting this unrealistic standard on women when you men are more of a problem in this society than anyone else.

You keep saying men are allowed to have standard like a particular association or government allowed it..pleaseeeee!!!nobody dished out standards for men. It's human choice, women can have theirs as well.
It all comes down to the fact that men and women aren't the same...u can't just use ur gender equality cards whenever u feel like.forgettimg u are the one that nature gave the hymen and womb to, why throw caution away??
The fact that all pen!s size isn't the same, make some men feel, marrying a woman who started her sexx career with numerous large sizes won't be good for them...hence cheating with such women might be inevitable. It's a psychological feeling that drives the choice. No body gave men the right to such standard it's a choice..
...I've seen women that say they don't want men that have had several body count as well, that it makes them spiritually incompatible.
Ofcourse ur point on infertility is in both genders, but abortions don't make men suffer such risk...cos men don't have womb in the first place..
U have raised a valid point on STD...but the discussion isn't STD...STD can have same effect on both genders, that's another discussion entirely. But the discussion here is abortion, and men don't do abortion technically
the worst a man can have is sperm count challenges and thats treatable... There's almost no treatment for a damaged or no-womb at all......
You might not agree, but men and women aren't the same the sooner u ladies leave ur gender equality mentality and embrace the fact that u shouldn't have indiscriminate sex....just becos men can....
Then the world will be a better place..cos if u all can decide to be celibate till marriage, then everyone will marry as virgins, and no one will blame anyone's infertility issues on several cascades of abortions, or even severe cases of no womb

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
your a fool. take it from me.

this is a faceless forum, so I see no reason why I shud be pretending forming saint. I no dey find husband here and nobody knows me here, so I will say the truth without remorse.
call me abortion sickening or whatever I don't care.
keep wallowing in ur self hypocrisy, madam virgin I raise yansh for u.

this is not about faceless forum.......urrrggghhh..when will you have sense....
it's not hypocrisy u goat!!!

I'm not a hypocrite
u are just too dumb tho....like who the Hell says such crappy
shii....did u Read wat u said...
pls don't generalize anything... if u do it...good!!!don't say females between (18-45)have all done abortion.....
be smart.....be smart...u are a female...
and don't say u aren't looking for husband Here dats y u should say trash thinking u are making sense...!!! I'm not looking for husband either!!!

like I don't care if u even remove ur reproductive organs.. not my business... just don't say all women have done abortion... be wise!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by abiola7195: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

So you’ve never bleeped without condom before ?

This is not about 'sex' but avoiding abortion. sex and abortion are two different things
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
simplesearch:
Mortal man usually assume initial error to be a mistake, second to be a coincidence, while only third attempt is seen as been deliberate. But in God's sight any act of willful removal or termination of pregnancy process leading to abortion whether to save face or as a normal recurse, by a single lady or as a married person is considered an act of murderer, and the consequence normally outweighs the deed even if the person does not give a damn about it. If one however turns to the LORD with brokenness of heart and thereafter break off from such habit will be forgiven, but the consequence may remain, especially for those who once lived their lives as if on a mission to self destruction with little or no thought for tomorrow. When a lady so lived her life as described above, the tendency to have lost her womb in the process is very rife. Therefore going into a union like that demands a comprehensive inclusion of other necessary steps before nose-diving. Foremost among this should be knowing the number of times such has happened and the duration of involvement if it is in the past or still a current affair, this important info will afford the Man ample opportunity and time to properly evaluate his position if he's capable of co-habiting with such a lady without having to use it against her in the future or term her a slut in some moment of rage or misunderstanding. Those who feel its unnecessary and wave it aside on the pretext that if you Love her you wont dig into her past no matter what or hurt her self esteem always weep at the end. Another important factor is the purpose of going into such a union, if it's with the intent of having one or more ISSUE out of it in that case, Proper medical examination should be conducted to ascertain her level of fitness for such role, this will prevent unnecessary suspicion in the future if this expectations are not met which can lead to frequent bashing from all side, especially from in-laws.
show bible verse
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reading through all the comments here, I can only say nawaooo for this world of now.
Growing up I've always believe sex should be for only couples in a lifetime journey but I'm shocked to see it different view here.
I have a similar problem right now
Please I need advice urgently before I take a decision I'll regret latter.
A girl that has bèen in and out of relationship in the past, committed abortion for her ex in the past is right now pregnant for me and I'm planning to go and do the traditional rights in 4weeks time then do the weďing after delivery but she threatened me that if I don't do the trad and wedding this December, she will quit and abort the baby. Am angry right now and at the verge of calling off every arrangements already made because I'm right now suspecting something fishy is going on behind me been that I'm not always at home( work 28/28). Meanwhile she recently became secretive and tempramental compared to when we started coupled to fact that my family is now divided for/against marrying her.
As for the baby I want it but not with girl that have no sanity or remorse of their bad acts.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Eveezy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

okay sir.....I don see the humour....I av finally seen.... mtchewwww
Lol, watsup
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nuezha(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

you obviously have pple DAT av aborted ur unborn children.... from the way u just replied

let's face it....abortion ain't good... be honest... even if u do it.....say the truth it ain't good...don't support evil

So the lady in question should be dumped?

I'm not a man of long words. Let him that have no sin cast the first stone.

Sperm fluid that flows into a woman's cervix is naturally meant to fertilize her. If anything, I mean ANYTHING is done to prevent it, it is potentially an abortion. Are you guilty or not?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by sparkle6(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well after going through the whole 12 page i found some good ideas and some bad ones.
Abortion is just a function of religious orientation and belief.
Most christains frown at abortions, but there are 1000 religion out there with every of them claim worshiping the true God but dont frown at abortion.
Muder is killing a human being and a foetus aint a human being unless it has reached the stage of possession of human features, Biology students would know better.
By the way there was no verse in the bible that stated outrightly that thou shall not commit abortion.
Its just an explicit translation by religion clerics.
So what ever you believe rules your life.
Abortion or not, everyone has a dirty past that might even be worse
than abortion.
As far as she can conceive then not a problem.
The aim of marriage is reproduction not abortion investigation.
Tho we all have principles that we live by.
So its every man for himself.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by GuntersChain(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
because she told you, what if she had lied. atleast you know the womb is working.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by idesylvester(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
No be if them tell you you go know...Abortion is not virginity ooo
TonyeBarcanista:
CAPITAL NO!

NO MEANS NO irrespective of the excuse!

Others may, I CANNOT!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
chilisauce:

She gives you the fvck, you slut shame her. She keeps the preg, you disown her and the preg and she becomes miserable for it.

Before u park ur car and let them chook nozzle into ur tanker, u should be sure it's a good petrol station. U don't throw caution into the wind forgetting u are the hymen and womb carrier....
ur choice of word is hilarious..but I like it..women use it alot...
U'll hear the say..." I gave him sex" like it's a favour...the meaning is the woman that is the determining factor when sex comes up..thats why they can easily accuse u of rape and get away with it...
Therefore,Much is expected from who has enough to loose. And in the man and woman scenario..women have a lot to loose.....u could get pregnant, die while aborting, ur abortion could lead to rhesus factor issues.and the list goes on....yet they wanna play the gender equality card when all goes south...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MissRaine69(f): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Many men have
They just don’t know about it.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything
Typical Yoruba girl. After you've already said too much. Fortunately for some of us, our joysticks have and will always be in top shape. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by bongolistik(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

the babe nor knw say she dey fall her hand for public....she reminds me of the girl on Facebook who came out openly to say DAT she bleeped for iPhone and not indomie...bunch of stupid females.. disgracing womanhood
The truth is that hoes don't have shame..that is just it.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by omoelerin1: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
MannieA:

the babe nor knw say she dey fall her hand for public....she reminds me of the girl on Facebook who came out openly to say DAT she bleeped for iPhone and not indomie...bunch of stupid females.. disgracing womanhood
No mind her. na yeye girl
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
chilisauce:
Hmmmm, issues like this are as controversial as they're divergent and everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's sometimes best not to dwell on the topic or try to convince anyone otherwise, else you'd be called sad names by those who don't buy your perspective.

Personally, I have no business asking a lady if she has ever had an abortion, who the fvck asks such jamb questions? And if she willingly volunteers such info to me, I'd be really stupid to judge her by her past or shame her or distance myself from her. If I wholly like her at the moment, I cannot be blinded by her past mistakes, we all have made mistakes, no matter how puritanical we try to paint ourselves.

It's very sad that in Nigeria, ladies get all the flak for what was supposed to be a mutual something. She gives you the fvck, you slut shame her. She keeps the preg, you disown her and the preg and she becomes miserable for it. She decides to abort because you weren't man enough to own up to your deeds and take responsibility, then you ostracize her. If naija was a functional society, many of the guys forming badass here would have been working their arses off to pay child support. When you were spraying your sperm upandan , it didn't occur to you that there could be consequences. angry sad

Lmaaao.. The last sentence grin grin grin grin grin
Coming from a guy.. I'm so proud cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by bongolistik(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
abiola7195:

This is not about 'sex' but avoiding abortion. sex and abortion are two different things
sorry to quote you, sex and abortion are two very related things. Normally, you can't abort without having raw sex. You must have sex before you can talk of abortion. No sex no abortion and no abortion without sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.