Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36939 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by crisycent: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
J
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Seetto: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Marry her my boy., u have my blessings
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
it's not bad..

Have you met the French president?...

Happiness is all that matters
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by apollo13(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
I pity your condition, please run for ur life!

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by ehinmowo: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
There two reason why a woman will not be married by 45: either is terrible or she has been unfortunate with men (find out why) 2. Is she in her menopause or about to hit menopause? Does she hqve qualities that are necessary for the kind of future you are planning?

The bottom line is, ask your yourself the right questions and provide the right answers without bias. Weigh the positive and the negative responses.

Pray. You don't have to be a pastor. Just pray a simple pray and be sincere. "God help me choose the right person". Afterwards, let things flow naturally. Work with her as a frd. Dissuade the idea of romance. You will know if she will worth it or not within a couple of months.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by AmazingELixir: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
lipsrsealed

Good for you...handy work of village people

Btw datng older women is about the best experience ever.... they're very caring and and they love pampering but marrying them is another kettle of fish.

Op you really don't want to be entangled with an authoritative and rude older woman as a life partner, sooner rather than later you'll be at the recieving end.

Op see Una mathematical computation 45 - 34 = 11

11 years is substantial ooh Op even 11 year old dhan dae bleep this days ask Sen. Yerima.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by VBCampaign: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Friend, it won't work. Move on.

If love is blind, marriage will make you see clearly.

I married a lady 4 months older than me. That remains an issue in our home.

Find someone else. Let her find someone else.

You may reach me privately for more talks. D. M.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Goldaccumulator: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
so i should but my hand inside fowl yansh?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by crisycent: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by naijjaman(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

You met in August and now you are hopelessly in Love with her in November.

Boy, you need to take a 'chill' pill and think this through before damaging your life for nothing.

She is "authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time". Do you need more warning signs?.

Avoid marrying a woman who will someday think she is raising you and the kids cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by lesbiconverter: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Men-o-pause lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by skentelelady(f): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op don't deceive yourself. The gap is too much esp when she's a Nigerian. She's already displaying her attitude already as being rude. Be careful

The only way you can handle the matter if you are seriously in love and you are sure she's in too with you is to be FIRM. I mean be the man in the relation and act as the real man. Call her to order when she's rude. Don't let your feelings for her cloud your head.

If she's ready to be the woman she will calm down and if not she will walk away

So the choice is yours
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have a problem with the "rude and authoritative" part.
It is normal for someone who, at her age, has climbed the social ladder and has people under her in the office.

She may not be submissive. I am not against age but there are red flags about her person.

I can only tell you to think beyond the euphoria (called "love") and THINK and pray about it (You seem to talk about astrological terms as Leo and Sagittarius, so I don't know your religious leanings).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
sad
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by LilSmith55(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wizkid 28, Tiwa 38
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by oshe111(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Here lies your ANSWER @Bolded
If she could possess those characters without knwing you were younger..........

Do You wanna marry her?
Secondly, have You ever asked yourself why she is still single at 45?

Can You tame her, knowing fully well she might/is a Feminist?

Before answering them, JUST KNOW YOU MIGHT END UP LEAVING HER IN A SITUATION WORSE THAN WHEN YOU MET HER
Lemme drop Mic, the questions to ask are too much!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

You are already seeing red flags that you don't like, still you wan put head ...........

Marrying her is not DO or DIE ......

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by ibabz(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
45yrs and still stays with her parents

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
The guy never said anything about marrying
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Otunski: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Follow your heart bro. All the best.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rich people problems cry

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by AntiWailer: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Runn
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by DrHighchief(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Let's fry paw paw....
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by dafemnet: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Look for ur mate and let her look for her mate. You need more than love in marriage.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by greggng: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Pls give her to me so that you can focus ur mind on dating yiur age mate
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by able20(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Na long narrative poem be this just say you wan chop sugar mummy...? the rest na story.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Ibcrown(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanneni:
Chop and clean mouth.you can't possibly love a 10 yr older woman na
the older the beer the sweeter the juice

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by justdogitto: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
11 years is too much in Nigeria setting abeg
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Bar1941(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Before coming here to seek advice, I think you should have asked yourself why should a 45year old woman still remain single and be with her parent?

The reason is because she is rude and authoritative, only a stooge will tolerate that as a man (even if 30years younger than the wife). I think you should recommend for her a class on how to be respectful and submissive not on how to have different perception about men.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by 4kDdullard: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Run for your dear life o....like patriotic Nigerians are running away from the lifeless one. Nothing like love for that story
Love ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.