Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36943 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
45years woman is close to menopause na, haven't you heard the phrase "catch them young", unless of course you don't want children, which of course will make you life very pathetic.

People don't marry for only love, there are other things you consider, love will fade.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Lordbucci2: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn���
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
It seems she might be lying about her age, she may want to see your reaction, but my advice is to study her well, don't fall for her beauty, remember beauty fades.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Beautiful, but rude and authoritative...

Others who came before you saw the same too.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
VULCAN:
I started older women with my first gf when I was 8.

She was 13

I abandoned them for youngies when I entered secondary school.

By Uni I reactivated my first love of older women and dated a year 5 babe while in year 2

Then when I got to year 3, I soft pedalled and dated a year 4 girl.

After school I have dated 2 much older women and one was 12 yrs my senior.

My wife is slightly older than me

In all these escapades I have worn the trousers in all these relationships. I controlled the tempo and no woman was ever able to ride me.

That you are here asking questions is evidence that you cannot handle her and her weakness of rudeness. All I will say is that if she truly loves you she will melt if you know how to press her mumu button.

The only advise I can give you is to study Shakespeare's The Taming Of The Shrew. Although, you may be too old to apply the lessons with wisdom

Every powerful woman even Oprah can be controlled. And let me tell you, once you have a firm grip, older women are the best. QED
You have mummy issues and that's your problem.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by badesco(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
You said she is rude and authoritative, that alone couple with wide age gap, is enough to make you run for your life. And in this side of the globe, age gap is like a taboo.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Udyy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
True talk
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by olayi1992: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
if i get u, u said she rude and authoritative rite? Bro pls put dis two tins into consideration. Hope u know dat a time wil come wen luv will fade dat wen u wil see d main part of being rude
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove, I hope this is not you oh shocked shocked shocked

She you see that Age is just a number tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by olayi1992: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=73086444]You have mummy issues and that's your problem.[d guy dey lie jor and if he no he get psychological issh]
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by eldav(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Guy, at the end the choice is yours. with that said, bossy women should be stayed away from especially if you're not hot headed yourself. if you're the easy going kind of guy, who doesn't like trouble, the type of ride she will take you for will be legendary.

Apply wisdom right here, no man deserves heartache or lack of peace just because they chose to be with a certain type of woman. Therefore, forget love at this moment and be logical. I am not even talking about the age issue because that can be overlooked with maturity but one thing maturity in a man cannot overlook is a disrespectful partner. it will destroy you from within.

Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by sandra50(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
The age difference is much..I doubt if she will ever submit to you as the man of the house.t he age is just too much..3/4years would have been ok.for the fact that she is far older and well to do will never let her submit..she will always see you as her junior who should not order her around..
Not even a must she gets married at this age or if she must let her find someone who is 50..for now it looks beautiful but I don't think it will be later.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by dracosith(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
ellagabs:
just vote Buhari out come 2019..

Hahhaahahahha....Nairalander always have a way of making me laugh. ����
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by VULCAN(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
You are not very exposed.

I have travelled the world and have seen what you watch only on TV or in the cinema

So I will overlook your Comment as one from an insecure girl.

When I have discussions about the monetary policy of France as compared with US with mature babes your discussion doesn't ever pass Kardashians

Now Run along

Colourich:
You have mummy issues and that's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abort mission guy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by samlake(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Still play around to know more about her. She might be testing you...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by ACE1010: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tos87:
Abort mission... I repeat.. Abort.. Abort. Over n out.
grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Slikbae: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hope you'll accept this when a woman "chops" you dry and moves on to the next one.
nwanneni:
Chop and clean mouth.you can't possibly love a 10 yr older woman na
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by condomuser: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Watch a program called 90 day fiance with a yoruba boy micheal and angela.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by bleskid: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
i love my girlfred so much, that i will get married to her ,, she is oder than me for two years .... my guy that 11 years distance is too much abeg is not your wife biko.. you are yet to meet your woman.. pack your things and leave
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
truthsayer009:
Ishilove, I hope this is not you oh shocked shocked shocked

She you see that Age is just a number tongue tongue tongue
The guy get mind o cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by HolyTitus(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
This one pass me brother; i no go lie you, i swear
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by adanny01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

The bolded is main reason i think you should quit immediately.

The age makes her bolder than you and you would never be able to reign over her as a head of the family. She will not be submissive in marriage and that will mean you will have to be a mumu to stay married to her. She will constantly see herself as wiser.

Trust me.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by adanny01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
Colourich:
45years woman is close to menopause na, haven't you heard the phrase "catch them young", unless of course you don't want children, which of course will make you life very pathetic.

People don't marry for only love, there are other things you consider, love will fade.

Lets just assume she is in menopause.

Most women enter menopause at 45 while others will start by late 30s

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by nmaihat: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
President of France married a woman that is 24 years older than him and they have been married for over 10 years. So it is your decision whatever you do with her. But make commitment only of you love her enough. Nothing less. My humble advice.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by immaculate1234(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wizywiz:
OP AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.. HOWEVER ONE ADVICE I WILL GIVE U AS REGARDS THAT IS MAKE SURE SHE LOVES U MORE THAN U LOVE HER.

GREAT ONE...........DIESEL DEY YA HED

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by MARKone(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
adanny01:

The bolded is main reason i think you should quit immediately.

The age makes her bolder than you and you would never be able to reign over her as a head of the family. She will not be submissive in marriage and that will mean you will have to be a mumu to stay married to her. She will constantly see herself as wiser.

Trust me.

True. The age to me is inconsequential, but those underling characteristics traits is what will be the bane of the relationship if OP choose to continue. I have a thing for Older women, I think some of them a fun to be with, yes that urge to control will be there, but then with the right Tune ups, OP should be able to put her in her right place and make her submissive.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Chu2k2: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
I no fit waste my advice for ur head....
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:

The guy get mind o cheesy

Me sef get Mind na, na you no wan Test my mind tongue
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Johnsown1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Man up nigga, if you truely mean that You love and cherish her , i don't see the need of age difference. Don't fall out of pity for her based on her previous ordeal with men because marriage is greater than that, but fall in love with her if you believe that she is your heartbeat and your two are compactible (understanding each other and trust).
Trust, love, understanding and tolerance is vital in every relationship.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by TheeDetective: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Don’t let anyone deceive you saying age is just a number as it’s not, especially if she is already getting into the menopausal age as per child bearing. She’s already showing you how rude and authoritative she is and u never even marry am reach house yet o; your eyes go soon clear. As someone has already said that she don pass the age of training and "You can’t teach an old dog new tricks” grin Lastly, NLanders no go follow you stay for the house o, so think very well before you say I do in case she get any other thing wey she dey hide from you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
Guy you are in the real deal, older women will pamper you, help you financially unlike university girls that submit all their life problems to you. The good thing about dating older women is you fucking quit the relationship at anytime but they would come crawling and crying to you to comebac k to them.
I wish u luck in this your sweet relationship.
crawling and begging when u break their heart
grin grin
really?
its like u never see those scorned matured ladies wen u break their heart they will hire boys to pick up in the dead of the night cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.