Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36937 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
45? shocked shocked chei menopause is knocking on the door ooooooooooooooooooooo, abi you no wan burn childrens?Na love you go chop?who love epp?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by hustla(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lol authoritative and rude

U never know as e dey do u

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Saff(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you want to have kids, this is not a good idea

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by bluefilm: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
it's not bad..

Have you met the French president?...

Happiness is all that matters

Liar.

Don't ever forget that here is AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by sodiamond: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Just your chances of having kids OP. She's beautiful how come no man has gotten serious with her before now. Think character
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Cyriloha(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
the simple truth here is you are targeting her money and she is targeting your body as her relaxation center and her end product
so if you think you can man up go ahead but there are so many things to consider my brother make you no go turn to cook or sexdolll
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Groovenaija360(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Love knows no age

If you love her grab her now

She go dey give you everything and respect you

Small small girls of nowadays no get respect for men
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Vote Atiku
Things will change
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Enemyofpeace: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwanneni:
Chop and clean mouth.you can't possibly love a 10 yr older woman na
that's just the only and best alternative. Chop and clean mouth
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Enemyofpeace: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
sodiamond:
Just your chances of having kids OP. She's beautiful how come no man has gotten serious with her before now. Think character
she has character problem

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by theoldpretender(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

OK....ask yourself these questions

1.Do you want children?

Because at 45, she could be having the onset of menopause....which could make it difficult to have kids.

Also, assuming she gets pregnant...pregnancy at this age can be risky.

Plus,menopause has a lot of issues....can you handle them? EG....emotional issues.

2. Do you want to be in charge of your house?

Because, she is older than you, more experienced, seen life....she might not be willing to 'take orders' from a kid.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
it's not bad..

this is Africa
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by theoldpretender(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
it's not bad..

OK....go and marry a 55 year old woman.

Happiness matters.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by rokoto1986(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
AGE IS RILY A NO., BT MY ONLY ADVICE 4 U IS TO REMIND U DAT, AN ATTITUDE DAT HAS NT CHANGE DURING COURTSHIP CANT BE CHANGE IN MARRIAGE, MAYBE DOSE ARE D REASONS SHE HAS BEEN TRU ALOT FRM HER EX, AND TELL URSEF D TRUTH, ATTITUDE DAT HAS NT CHANGE 4 45YRS Y DO U THINK U CAN?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by feisty1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
please follow your heart... if you have any aorta of doubt... please listen to your heart.. marriage is not for a moment,its till death do u path.. most times we know what is right we just want others to say what we want to hear.. let's God lead you... follow ur heart.. listen to it.. pray and seek Counsel
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Geonigga(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
U should be warried of those things others came, saw and decided to run away. Except u are also going there to deceive her.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Authoritative and rude is a red flag bro. Marry at your own risk .
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Codebrain806202: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Noted

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Rextizzle(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Follow your heart bro, don't let anyone decide for you.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by fedorahat: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abeg make una kontinue, with the older women, leave the young girls for us,
Incase that age is not enough, I have one 55 year old baby oku for you.

Marriage that dead institution.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Ficeo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
My dear, don't ever you fall to that story of age is a number. You are 34, she is 45. When you are suppose to be 45 and she is 34. My dear, try and find out her real age. WHEN YOU BECOME 40 AND SHE IS 51, YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR AND NOT BLIND AGAIN.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Rextizzle(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Saff:
If you want to have kids, this is not a good idea
Why? are you God? smh
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Proceed with your relationship and even marriage.

There is something called divorce if both of you can no longer cope in future.

Besides, you have a woman who will never flirt. If you end that relationship and marry one of these slay queens my brother, you won't love a woman again.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Both of you are matured

You love her and she loves you too

If you can tolerate her authority and you know that you are not dating her for what she has and you guys are compatible then go for her

If you feel happy staying with her for the rest of your life, go for her

If you are not desperate for kids and you don't mind one or two kids from both of you, go for her

Assuming she didn't tell you her real age honestly you won't know.

What a man needs is a woman that will make him happy all through his life

But if all I meantioned especially the kids aspect and you know that if there are delays in child bearing and you can't wait till she takes in, just leave her alone

Love have somany relations.

Wealth
Happiness
Children
Peace of mind
Finance

You did not see beauty there, its because it fades away
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by deebrain(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
If there is love, kindly go for it.
The cons, with understanding, can be handled.
Note that there are many arguments or commandments you might have to concede.
Congratulations in advance
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by whirlwind7(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Unbelievable. Age 34 or 35, and here you are on NL seeking for life and relationship advice....from, believe it or not, mostly shiteaters in their 20s.

Sorry, man. You ain't ready mentally to get hitched yet. You still need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by emerged01(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
45? In the long run,you are going to contribute to the problem of this woman when you finally reset your brain. The problem of that woman is that she doesn't know who she should fall in love with,and she has about to make the same mistake by falling with you.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by zicoraads: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
The age difference is not the issue, your major issue is the rude aspect you mentioned. There's a certain maturity that comes with older women.

But, but you see that rudeness part, that is your red flag. Unfortunately, in this clime, it comes with dating a most ladies who are financially stable. Most of them always turn out to be so. Tackle that issue, and if it feels like she can't help being rude, then leave her be.

Your problem is not age, it is her character.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time
It was all nice and beautiful until I got here. This should answer your questions.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by buscojnr: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Bro, ur about taking a dangerous decision which can go a long way in ur entire life. Personally I don't see any good in the near future on this move. My advise is for you to opt out on the issue of marriage but can maintain a good relationship as friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.