Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36936 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Wakyjoe: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Forget that thing you guys can grow more and more in love ,am 22 and my baby is 37 we are 1year and 1month in our relationship...what keeps us going is understanding,she’s humble and respectful,we sometimes don’t remember age,am the head and she’s the body, few years from now God’s willing , we gonna make a baby,I see my wife in her ..life is too easy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by tejiri4(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2018
Wakyjoe:
Forget that thing you guys can grow more and more in love ,am 22 and my baby is 37 we are 1year and 1month in our relationship...what keeps us going is understanding,she’s humble and respectful,we sometimes don’t remember age,am the head and she’s the body, few years from now God’s willing , we gonna make a baby,I see my wife in her ..life is too easy

22 na wen u marry your eyes will be opened and are you working?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by tejiri4(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2018
schmur85:
I have to say that i am in the same situation only i am the female (51) and in love with my fiance (38). He is from Nigeria. I have met his family and he has met mine. We love each other and no matter what, that is the main thing. You can't give up on her just because she is older than you! If you truly love her, i mean truly love her, then hang on to her and don't let her go. If you need to remind her from time to time, that is ok. Once you are together forever, she will learn what she is doing is wrong and will stop. I would not give up on my man for nothing or no one! I love him so very much and i can't wait to be his wife next month. grin

Rubbish post, Don't marry with the hope that someone will change.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Sh1g1d1: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2018
greenmonk:
See as una just de do amebo and shying away from telling the guy the truth.
Op! Op! Op!
How many times did I call you.
The woman is 45! She is cruising to mono pause. How many children do you have or you have already arranged for child adoption or surrogacy or ivf and all the other things o. Not to just come to nairaland dey look for advice from small children. You have to also do your own thinking and take your own decisions.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Katier00:
pain me? You are very wrong. I am 45 and proud of it, in fact I am 47 years old and I feel good. My prayers to God is to make me 100yrs. Bless my efforts and grant me success. So I am not pained rather amazed and baffled at your level madness. Am very sure you are not up to 20yrs. Did I ask you what your useless and hopeless instincts tells you? Or you just want to exhibit your ignorance here. Have a nice day and don't mention me again.

What is even wrong with you sef

Dramatic mama... sorry I mean Lady. grin

So somebody cannot even play with u againgrin

Reacted like say na fightgrin

Oya Sorry grin

Mummy.... We are sorry ehn?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by okwabayi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
When one gets older they realize when a man sees an attractive woman and vice versa sparks fly. There are other factors which come into play but sex is a considerable option. It's why people of varying adult ages have sex: 32 year old women with 18 year old boys, 48 year old men with 24 year old women -- the list and possibilities are endless when it comes to age combinations.
Don't listen to the "age is just a number" crew anywhere online. They are only women who push their fantasies on others but never dare it in real life. I have come across women who initially liked me but dumped me before anything serious because of a three year age difference. I can swear those ones will still give a young male the same advice but dissuade their brothers from trying such.
The truth is, it is up to you. If you want to carry on do. My realisation the more I age is older females think no different from younger ones but the younger a female is the fresher her physical package. As such I now reject women my age and many years younger. 23 - 25 is my preferred range, it balances maturity with youth.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by IrokoOluwere: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
divinelove:

Three days old newspaper grin

Op she is not the only one u can love pls dump DT old ass immediately, she is way past menupause, she may not be able to bear a normal child angry

Don't do this to yourself u will regret it totally later

Love is not all that matters
I hope you’re enjoying your ban
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by wyclephy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hi Bro. I'm just like you. I'm currently dating and in love with an older woman too. we are happy together and she respects me. If you love her and you are happy with her, age is just a number

Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by rame18(f): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

prostitute, so a younger guy don scatter that dirty toto of yours. foolish bitch

crawl into your natural habitat and Masturbate you retired demon.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nelbless(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
HELLO EVERYONE,

I would have shared screen shots of my chats with her.....

IT TURNED OUT SHE WAS TESTING MY AFFECTION.

though I NEVER TOOK IT EASY WITH HER BUT THEN I THANK GOD I HAVE THE LADY OF MY DREAM AFTER ALL

SHE WILL BE 32 THIS FRIDAY.

WHILE IM 34

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nelbless(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
my chats with her
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nelbless(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
here
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by collette10: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ah donno buh ah believe people change, just go with flow. Love conquers all!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Evercurious(f): 5:15am On Nov 22, 2018
rame18:
I once had a relationship with someone I was older than and I can tell you that his words fell on deaf ears, in fact if he says anything I don't like I was release slap on his face. yes it was that bad and niccur used to wash my undies too.
what am I saying we tend to have less regards for a guy that is not older. watch it op and do it with your brain not your head.

NOT TRUE... PLS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Evercurious(f): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Mtcheeeew

I LL ADVISE YOU STOP BECAUSE YOU RE EXHIBITING THE OBVIOUS : A JUV �
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Evercurious(f): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

What is even wrong with you sef

Dramatic mama... sorry I mean Lady. grin

So somebody cannot even play with u againgrin

Reacted like say na fightgrin

Oya Sorry grin

Mummy.... We are sorry ehn?

PLS STOP BEING A KID HERE...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Evercurious(f): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Nelbless:
HELLO EVERYONE,

though I NEVER TOOK IT EASY WITH HER BUT THEN I THANK GOD I HAVE THE LADY OF MY DREAM AFTER ALL

WHILE IM 34

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by rame18(f): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Evercurious:

NOT TRUE... PLS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

I speak for myself Mr.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by adanny01(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Wakyjoe:

Bullshit.

Women that age are good in showing green lights until u enter, na so so red u go dey see for the rest of your miserable young life until you gather liver to divorce.

Plenty people don do your mistake o. Shine your eye.

PS. That ur 37yr old is losing hope o. Cos its not late for her to stop chasing shadows.

No pun intended.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Mcy56(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nelbless:
HELLO EVERYONE,

WHILE IM 34

Oh, so the so called attitude issue no longer matter now ba? Thought you said that was what put you off?
So she's now the lady of your dream
#SMH# undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Evercurious:

PLS STOP BEING A KID HERE...
Was only having fun cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Moveonmax: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2018
Masturbate, then make your decision.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Evercurious(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Was only having fun cheesy

Okay... If you say so�
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have a friend who is madly in love with a woman 30 years older than him. He is 37, we all advise him stop it, he broke up with her but he can't forget her, every day he is talking about her and tries to contact her. If he could, he goes for her but they are in different countries, he is in Nigeria and she is in USA, they lived together but she caught him cheating, both still communicating, it looks like love, huge age difference though.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by kingdiamond(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
What else did she lied about ?
Nelbless:
HELLO EVERYONE,

WHILE IM 34

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by MrCork: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nelbless:

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

..45?.. is her name Kestolove95 from nairaland? angry
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by MrCork: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
kestolove95:
dix one wey u carry my matter for head like dix, no go die oo

..ok I for give u.. how much? cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Depressed101: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
she was honest enough to tell you her real age.. If she feels what you feel for her. Go ahead and marry her.. Make sure you get her pregnant first. Thats my major worry.. And do your research well cos at 45 she must have done alot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.