Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36938 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by potterlite: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
OP, don't mind those boys advising u to go ahead. My advice is this, u can date her but don't marry her. From how u described her, i can feel it that she will be a dictator, and someone who will want to always have her way.
Again, marriage is totally different from relationship. At a time, this loving loving of a thing will disappear and all u ll av left is tolerance. So it may get to that stage, u won't feel what u are feeling now anymore.
Think about it bro. I'm sure u know her better than us. Pls don't make a lifetime mistake.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Wizaugpet(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm,,,
You can marry her O... That's only if the To-to is not hole(ified). So you won't fall inside!

Thanks for Understanding... cool
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by IDRWFB(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45[b]!!!
Op, did you forget your age or it's one of those fake stories? Just asking. If you can tolerate her, then go right ahead. Most of these rude and authoritative ladies are very lovely and sweet. It's just a defect in their personality.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Worksunlimited: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Elders! They say love is blind buh this wan love dey use glasses..
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Praktikals(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
Bros, pls back out. 10 yrs no be beans o
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by babadee1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Are you sure that's her real age? Maybe she's lying to you as some sort of test. Whatever the case if you love her as you claim to, why not date her for a few months and see what she's really about. A lot of the issues you have with her may be her defense mechanisms against being hurt again as she has been in the past.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by rame18(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
I once had a relationship with someone I was older than and I can tell you that his words fell on deaf ears, in fact if he says anything I don't like I was release slap on his face. yes it was that bad and niccur used to wash my undies too.
what am I saying we tend to have less regards for a guy that is not older. watch it op and do it with your brain not your head.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by samisj4real(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Are you successful than Macron @ Op

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Mcy56(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Here to read comments. tongue

I however have a question for @Op based on the comments read so far :
How can you say you dated for over three months and age wasnt one of the first set of questions that came up, and especially when you were getting serious?

You just wanted to break that woman's heart. Simple!

You encouraged her and talked her out of sticking to her resolve not to date any man again but here you are sulking over age matter. You mentioned that she's rude; the next lady you will meet, hope a seer already told you she will be an angel.

Something is not right in your writeup. You are not telling the truth.

Anyway, the ball is in your court. Make up your mind on what to do. The earlier, the better.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
well, the truth is if you love her kindly do the needful. She just wanna try you with that age difference. SHE'S NOT 45, believe me gent!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Xfemt(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
If na 60 years Oyibo woman now u no go come here de ask us for advice oh, u go de show love any how, but since nigeria u de find advice. Oga stay one place stop confusing d thunder dat ll strike u since u re confused

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by yesloaded: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
the gap is too wide!
she's more experienced than you are in terms of relationship(don't be deceived because she have seen it all).
look for woman of your age or someone you are older than.
I once called it quit with a girl am older than but she's planning to marry me herself because her parent is very rich. I don't think it twice before I opt out, not because I don't want my wife to have a say but such relationship will definitely brings sorrow. quit now, & look for your match.
in the next 10 to 15years, you won't like to make love to her again that's the pure truth.
Goodluck
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by seunadeolu(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Too much of Action Movies grin

grin
Tos87:
Abort mission... I repeat.. Abort.. Abort. Over n out.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by oshaosha2014(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
True. But I can assure you it won’t be easy. Given that women generally have the propensity to be bossy, now add the equation where she’s way older than you, this is not going to be easy, you’ve got to be able to swallow a lot of shit from her, but there’s gonna be a line she shouldn’t cross. Let her know that in your behaviour and actions.

FortifiedCity:
If you can handle her and be man enough, she will be submissive.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by yesloaded: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
IDRWFB:
Op, did you forget your age or it's one of those fake stories? Just asking. If you can tolerate her, then go right ahead. Most of these rude and authoritative ladies are very lovely and sweet. It's just a defect in their personality.
he made it known already that he's confused,font expect led from a confused man sir
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Tizu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
35/45. That woman is highly experienced more more than you. She is still available because as you said she is the rude type and rude persons are disrespectful. And NO man is happy in a disrespectful marriage. It is advisable you talk her into a relationship but marriage.....hmm my brother it's a no go area with the little attributes you know now not even of the deep secrets and confidentialities.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by divinelove(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Three days old newspaper grin

Op she is not the only one u can love pls dump DT old ass immediately, she is way past menupause, she may not be able to bear a normal child angry

Don't do this to yourself u will regret it totally later

Love is not all that matters
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by MiamiePizza(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
“The heart wants what the heart wants” is a cliché that couldn't be more accurate. We truly can't help with whom we fall in love . Love doesn't care if someone is older or younger, it's just we who certainly do.

If you both are on the same level of maturity, don't let the attached age number cloud your decision.
What truly matters is love and Maturity

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by victorian(f): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op don't marry her for obvious reasons

She's rude and set on her ways, you cannot change who she is. Especially now that she's 45years. And she's already on menopause.
Don't u want kids? There are lots of 35 years old single ladies out there to marry. Please don't go down that route.

If you were my brother? I will say the same thing.

Abort mission. And don't even date her sef. Just let her be.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by oluxy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
If you know you can tolerate her weakness and ready to change her or live with it, then you are free man.

The reason why we cannot let go of someone we true loved is cos we determined to accept their weakness and live with it.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Anusiemgood(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please if you see anyone....check my inbox
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by banio: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

You said she is authoritative and rude to You.
People never change in marriage. So don't ever think or bother GOD with prayers to change your wife, if You eventually marry her.
Also she and menopause are close friends. Don't call village people names, because your eyes are wide open.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op did u say 45 or 25 I just want to be sure Ure alright
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by VULCAN(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
I started older women with my first gf when I was 8.

She was 13

I abandoned them for youngies when I entered secondary school.

By Uni I reactivated my first love of older women and dated a year 5 babe while in year 2

Then when I got to year 3, I soft pedalled and dated a year 4 girl.

After school I have dated 2 much older women and one was 12 yrs my senior.

My wife is slightly older than me

In all these escapades I have worn the trousers in all these relationships. I controlled the tempo and no woman was ever able to ride me.

That you are here asking questions is evidence that you cannot handle her and her weakness of rudeness. All I will say is that if she truly loves you she will melt if you know how to press her mumu button.

The only advise I can give you is to study Shakespeare's The Taming Of The Shrew. Although, you may be too old to apply the lessons with wisdom

Every powerful woman even Oprah can be controlled. And let me tell you, once you have a firm grip, older women are the best. QED

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by nwanyionitsha: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
Age is just a number. But if you can't cope with her character, just check out.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by dmgr(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
twosquare:
@Nelbless Remain as friends. Why?

1) First, I know you desire to have children. She is entering menopause already. Except you don't care about kids.

2) The age gap is wide. It shouldn't be more than 4 years. Anyway, what do I know?

3) A red flag there... authoritative and rude. You might end up beating her like her exes. I do not support violence in any way. Perhaps that's part of the reason she was jilted and yet to get married at that age. Anyway, it's just an assumption.

4) The love go clear for your eyes well well when you no say love is commitment not euphoric feeling. Be ready to take shit

5) Can you take ageing, wrinkles, belly fat, of this woman when you start seeing young fresh gals outside. Remember, unfaithfulness will kill you faster than HIV.

6) Lastly, she might just want to test you to see if you truly love her. Find out her true age.

U said it all esp no 6
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by farem: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
... I fear if I proceed with this I might WILL beCOME her puppy above all am just confused...

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

You're are not confused, you're simply become a slave to your desire!

At 34, (and also with your sterling status) you haven't gotten into relationship why won't any 'stunning' old hag who happens to be available and desperate be appealing to you? She says she is abused by her ex when you have confirmed she is another thing entirely.
Mr puppy, go ahead , enter and come back for here to share your shockijh testimony within two year months!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by FlyoruB: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
My guy, just move on. You guys can stay friends though.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by schmur85: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have to say that i am in the same situation only i am the female (51) and in love with my fiance (38). He is from Nigeria. I have met his family and he has met mine. We love each other and no matter what, that is the main thing. You can't give up on her just because she is older than you! If you truly love her, i mean truly love her, then hang on to her and don't let her go. If you need to remind her from time to time, that is ok. Once you are together forever, she will learn what she is doing is wrong and will stop. I would not give up on my man for nothing or no one! I love him so very much and i can't wait to be his wife next month. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Kinikini: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
You are unikely to stop her from being rude and controlling. If you can live with these and constant nagging which usually accompanies such traits, please go ahead. Her age is not the issue but the xters that have kept her single are what you noticed. You don't expect she will tell you that herself.
You are lucky you noticed early.
Nelbless:

AM CONFUSED.....

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
45years woman is close to menopause na, haven't you heard the phrase "catch them young", unless of course you don't want children, which of course will make you life very pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.