Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I'm In Love With An Older Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Woman (36940 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
If you hadn't addded that she's rude and authoritative, i would have said nigga fvck the world, fvck the age difference and go for your woman

but as e be say she rude naturally, the possibilty say she go dey more rude and authoritative now wey she know say she senior you with ten years high well well o

i will not tell you waht to do but i will advice you to use your head

if you know you know
he will be washing her big big pants every evening for bathroom sink
dat na for sure

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Jayslicky: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:

crawling and begging when u break their heart

really?
its like u never see those scorned matured ladies wen u break their heart they will hire boys to pick up in the dead of the night :
Hahahaha..... that one na die o.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
VULCAN:
You are not very exposed.

I have travelled the world and have seen what you watch only on TV or in the cinema

So I will overlook your Comment as one from an insecure girl.

When I have discussions about the monetary policy of France as compared with US with mature babes your discussion doesn't ever pass Kardashians

Now Run along

Bring it on asshole.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
nmaihat:
President of France married a woman that is 24 years older than him and they have been married for over 10 years. So it is your decision whatever you do with her. But make commitment only of you love her enough. Nothing less. My humble advice.
how are u sure Macron no codedly get one sidechick 4 one corner

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by okudaniel: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Not today's love
NotBeenPaid:

But I thought they say love knows no boundaries..!

34 - 45 = -11

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by rame18(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
VULCAN:
You are not very exposed.

I have travelled the world and have seen what you watch only on TV or in the cinema

So I will overlook your Comment as one from an insecure girl.

When I have discussions about the monetary policy of France as compared with US with mature babes your discussion doesn't ever pass Kardashians

Now Run along

grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by VULCAN(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Insults. From the very beginning.

Always a sign of a weak intellect that cannot put forth an intellectual basis for her position.

Even when I was 10yrs younger than you you wouldn't be able to hold down a serious convo with me so why would any much younger man find you attractive?

All you have is a body no brain and that's me assuming you are not an obese specimen or a kwashiorkor looking "slay queen" grin

Baah, why waste time on a juve.

She might be 21, still in school and here making noise on a faceless forum.

Colourich:
Bring it on asshole.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by samysmoothfresh: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:

he will be washing her big big pants every evening for bathroom sink
dat na for sure

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Profkenny1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Dude, please take your head out of your anus! She has successfully manipulated you into loving her! She does not love you, she only wants a companion who is stupid enough to get into her plantation and become her slave. Women at her age are experts in the art of manipulation. Her Sexual Market Value (SMV) is gone to the lowest...yours is near the peak!

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT proceed in this relationship! It will lead to a life of regret!
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Codyt(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jayslicky:
Guy you are in the real deal, older women will pamper you, help you financially unlike university girls that submit all their life problems to you. The good thing about dating older women is you fucking quit the relationship at anytime but they would come crawling and crying to you to comeback to them.
I wish u luck in this your sweet relationship.
This got me all cracked up!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
VULCAN:
Insults. From the very beginning.

Always a sign of a weak intellect that cannot put forth an intellectual basis for her position.

Even when I was 10yrs younger than you you wouldn't be able to hold down a serious convo with me so why would any much younger man find you attractive?

All you have is a body no brain and that's me assuming you are not an obese specimen or a kwashiorkor looking "slay queen" grin

Baah, why waste time on a juve.

She might be 21, still in school and here making noise on a faceless forum.

Mtcheeeew
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Katier00:
What is your instinct telling you

My instinct is telling me you are the 45 years old mama... Sorry I mean 45 years old lady grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Katier00(f): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

My instinct is telling me you are the 45 years old mama... Sorry I mean 45 years old lady grin
Just look at how you are displaying your stupidity in a public forum. Where can the cure for your madness found. So what is wrong in being 45 you miserable son of a leper. You better pick up your books and read for your waec.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Katier00:
Just look at how you are displaying your stupidity in a public forum. Where can the cure for your madness found. So what is wrong in being 45 you miserable son of a leper. You better pick up your books and read for your waec.

Wait... Wait...

Dont tell me... As in, dont just tell me it is that small thing that pained you like this.

But I did nothing wrong now. Was only telling u what my instincts are telling me.

That u are the 45 years old MAMA... sorry, I mean 45 years old lady grin

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Halo22: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
I would have tried to convince you to move on with the marriage, but the age difference is so wide. But like someone advised, ensure she z really that old or she was trying to pull ur legs.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
truthsayer009:

Me sef get Mind na, na you no wan Test my mind tongue
I no get that kain liver abeg grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Diamond23(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dz z d truth staring at u in d face buh if u say LOVE conquers all tinz.......I wish u luck!

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by realoscar84(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Roger that Sir. Over n out

Tos87:
Abort mission... I repeat.. Abort.. Abort. Over n out.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2018
just one question...how come for 20 years or more no man has deemed it fit to marry? ask yourself this nelbess
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by zoogy2007: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2018
She is 11 years older
She is authoritative
She has had failed relationships.
I guess she is also made.
How else do you think it will possibly end?
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by OyinO: 4:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Tos87:
Abort mission... I repeat.. Abort.. Abort. Over n out.
hahahaaaa! You finish work in military style. Love that
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Juliearth(f): 5:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Nelbless:
I write this with tears in my heart.... and almost a confused mind.

I recently met woman back in August this year who is also in my line of work, oil and gas......she is a Nigerian/Canadian as I learnt just last night, mixed root.

at first I was captivated by her stunning beauty/drive for excellence.....before I knew it we both had clicked .....understanding each other very well.

she is a Sagittarius and am a leo......meaning we both in some ways shares same thing in common 'workaholics/honest/generous'

I was helplessly in love with her....

NOTE: SHE RESIDES IN ABUJA WITH HER PARENTS WHILE AS AT WHEN WE MET ONLINE I WAS IN LUXEMBOURG HOLIDAYING.....CAME IN RECENTLY AND HAD SCHEDULED OUR FIRST MEETING COME 23RD NOV BEING HER BIRTHDAY.

Having shared her odeal with men and how she was abused by her last fiance for years and her resolve never to date again.......upon my recommendation she began taking classes that would help her mindset on men as she hates men atleast i suspected.

now we both are deeply in love..... HOWEVER LAST NIGHT WHILE ON PHONE I SHARED MY AGE WITH HER (34) AND GOT THE SHOCKER OF MY LIFE WHEN I HEARD HER SAY SHE IS (45)!!!!

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EARS COS SHE LOOKED WAY YOUNGER THAN THAT AGE ..........

AM CONFUSED.....

I know hence I love her am meant to overlook her age and etc.....but this lady is authoritative and rude though I cautions her from time to time , bug then I fear if I proceed with this I might be her puppy above all am just confused.

PLEASE I NEED SEASONED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SAME POSITIONS.

WHAT ARE THE CONS AND PROS IN THIS SITUATION!

AM 35 ....SHE IS 45!!!

Age is just a number, bro. What you feel for her should supersede the age factor. PS I haven't been in your shoes, but have this gut feeling that it would work out if you give it a good shot.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Juliearth(f): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If you can handle her and be man enough, she will be submissive.

Consider this also
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by nalizzzy: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2018
pls this is a very stupid decision she can born 4 u. even if she does she will have difficulties bcus her body is not young
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by newoffer: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Rude n Nagging spirit will ruin you. My brother the age on one side, all you see that glitters in women is not Gold it is Mary Kay while some is even Clay.

Women can make up their attitude just to get you, once you are glued, u be there forever.
Those men that left her lonely are not daft, some of these women wants permanent dick and still preach feminism. Please , to look chick is very cheap and your first symptoms is soliloquizing. Everybody will see you are going nuts. My brother wetin no be no go be. forget the make up.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Katier00(f): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Wait... Wait...

Dont tell me... As in, dont just tell me it is that small thing that pained you like this.

But I did nothing wrong now. Was only telling u what my instincts are telling me.

That u are the 45 years old MAMA... sorry, I mean 45 years old lady grin
pain me? You are very wrong. I am 45 and proud of it, in fact I am 47 years old and I feel good. My prayers to God is to make me 100yrs. Bless my efforts and grant me success. So I am not pained rather amazed and baffled at your level madness. Am very sure you are not up to 20yrs. Did I ask you what your useless and hopeless instincts tells you? Or you just want to exhibit your ignorance here. Have a nice day and don't mention me again.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by newoffer: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2018
zoogy2007:
She is 11 years older
She is authoritative
She has had failed relationships.
I guess she is also made.
How else do you think it will possibly end?
... He said she is Sagittarius while he is Leonard di caprio. Bros those things don't work here o. check ur surrounding to see the kind of woman you want to get hooked to. I guess these young man is one of these homeboys that likes already made.

My brother if u see shits dis ladies are involved in u will remain single

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by SINZ: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Where's Sinaj seff? Been a while I've seen that little girl grin
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by Amaechi5(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Mehn the age difference is much oo and it seems you don't even have a pikin already.

Learn how to turn off pandora on iPhone, iPad and Android through here https://zpykiostech.com/turn-off-pandora-iphone/
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by drightguy(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2018
CHECK OUT THESE POINTS:
1. The closeness to Menopause: The average age of women at the time of menopause is 51 years. The most common age range at which women experience menopause is 48-55 year, that leaves you with little chances of having more children. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CHANCES
?
2.SUBMISSIVENESS
3. LEVEL OF REASONING
4. BELIEF

I'll try to elaborate on the other points later.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Woman by whitering: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Menopause on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.