Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (14494 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
No.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by LanreDaMan(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
CANNOT FORGIVE, CANNOT FORGET
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by edicied: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
See nonsense angry talk
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, cheating is prevalent amongst we Christians because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our Muslim counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the tenets of Islam. sad

7 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Biingoo: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2018
ayobamiJR:
God forgives. I dont!!!
in other words, retaliation is a must!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Bollinah(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Yes, i ll
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Timtim007(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
I will forgive na..just forgive me when my head starts touching...
Then it won't be my fault..we all blame the devil and move on... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Bollinah(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Yes, i ll forgive and forget
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Noble3264: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
I can't forgive ! You don't go looking for what you already found.so she can go on l'll be fine.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
I will forgive and breakup...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by donbrowser(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, cheating is prevalent amongst we Christians because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our Muslim counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the tenets of Islam. sad
You're truly a Christian.
Back to the topic. I've done it before and I can still do it. Love is all that matters

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
Yes, I can but truth be told .. There'd be Little or No trust.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by zicoraads: 11:49am On Nov 21, 2018
If you catch me cheating, and even forgive me and want to remain, I'll end the relationship myself. Once that trust is gone, nothing else matters.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by fingistan(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Depends on the cheat.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Rosarie(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
honestly will never forgive and will fall out of love
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by havilla(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
undercover Muslim spotted, Christianity is going nowhere go and bomb yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Tinalex(f): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Yes in so far as i square...no wahala
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by EgusiShankly: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
u're sick!

6 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Pearlman(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
If God forgave all my terrible sins why not!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by mickeymimi: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
no reason is good enough for cheating on someone you are still dating or married to......if there was an issue in the relationship ...cheating is not the solution........ you cld ave sorted it out with the partner if u are still interested in the relationship...... it will be difficult to trust you ... because if see another person u fancy.. you will do it again and again and keep expecting ur partner to forgive u. it means u are NOT ready for relationship or love that person enough........... and dont understand the meaning of Marriage. self control and honesty is important.

pple that are very good with se£ started one day too.....if she was a virgin when u met her.. you can try to be patient or teach her how to se£ na ...never make her feel bad about it..by cheating. ; wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by sacx: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why would I be rolling with a Lady that cheats in the first place? We've got class, and we know where we pick our ladies from
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Slikbae: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bro it's really unfortunate that us Muslims start fvcking little babies from their cradles. We rape our own sisters and marry our cousins which has resulted in genetic mutation in the entire global Muslim population. Also, us Muslims have increased the rape statistics in Sweden as most of us are known for raping anything that has a hole. Alhamdulilah.
GoTV:

8 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by misslagos(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
I will forgive,not because of u but for my sake but am definitely putting an end to d relationship

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by HolySteph(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
wolesmile:
No one can actually say what they'll do under any given circumstance, until they are faced with the situation. Many might want to argue this, but it is just the plain truth.

I used to think I can't forgive being cheated on.... until it happened to me. I was mad... raging mad!!!
I almost beat the hell out of her!!!
I said it was over.
But then, after cooling off for a few days, I started remembering the number of times I have cheated on her. Several times I have had to lie when almost caught. Then I knew I was wrong. I was even the one that eventually went to beg her. Though we didn't eventually marry (Just a kid between us), but the separation had nothing to do with cheating on either side.

Don't say you can or not, until you are faced with the situation....

My Opinion, though.
Thank you for your honesty. Please teach these kids here how not to jump into conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Slikbae: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dude how you gonna be mad when you also have been cheating? Chaaaiii.
wolesmile:
No one can actually say what they'll do under any given circumstance, until they are faced with the situation. Many might want to argue this, but it is just the plain truth.

I used to think I can't forgive being cheated on.... until it happened to me. I was mad... raging mad!!!
I almost beat the hell out of her!!!
I said it was over.
But then, after cooling off for a few days, I started remembering the number of times I have cheated on her. Several times I have had to lie when almost caught. Then I knew I was wrong. I was even the one that eventually went to beg her. Though we didn't eventually marry (Just a kid between us), but the separation had nothing to do with cheating on either side.

Don't say you can or not, until you are faced with the situation....

My Opinion, though.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by fasterwell(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yes i will

But

She should be ready to endure my actions whenever her past pops up in my head

Note

I only forgave her but did not forget

What she did

Where she did it

When she did it

Why she did it

How she did it

And her reaction when she was dping it

Do not blame me for analysing the whole event oh

4 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Slikbae: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
You were absolutely right except for the bolded. People who cheat do so because they want to. If your husband cheats,
you didn't cause it so what amendments are you going to make?
missyblissy:
Life has taught me that no man is perfect and if my spouse cheats on me which i know he wont but he does, i will forgive and enure i get to root of why he cheated on me ans make amendments.

I know its not going to be easy. If Jesus can forgive us of all our atrocities, then who am I not to forgive. It takes the will and grace of God

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
ayobamiJR:
God forgives. I dont!!!
Renzel aka Ricky Robin aka rick ross

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Offpoint:
Even bible support we kick out a cheating wife... So, I'm not some Jesus to forgive a cheating wife/gf.

The only time I'm to forgive... is if sex wasn't involved, but if sex was involved.... forgiveness can go to farthest, hottest and deepest depths of hell and sucks the devil's dìck... I don't care.

They can go fork themselves till fork do them apart.

There are 2 sins I don't forgive. stealing my things subtly and forking behind my back.

Just what you do don't let me catch you red handed cuz I'll take your life and face the consequences with no regrets or remorse.

Lwkmd grin grin grin
Me that love cheating fha? smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by missyblissy: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Slikbae:
You were absolutely right except for the bolded. People who cheat do so because they want to. If your husband cheats,
you didn't cause it so what amendments are you going to make?

What if i didnt do anything wrong then thats just wicked. I will forgive and move on!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Of course yes i will whole heartedly forgive...who am i not to forgive.... But then i will move on.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does TOASTING Mean? / Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.