Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (14477 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by ADRIAN88(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:

Well your question put me in a state of dilemma..

Can't answer it..

Haha! Take all the time, no rush whatsoever. We'd be waiting!
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by jericco1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
ayobamiJR:
God forgives. I dont!!!
he he. a Rick Ross fan spotted

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by jericco1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
vingeophysicist:
My problem is not forgiving you. I will definitely forgive you but I will never forget. This simply means I will never trust her again with the opposite sex.

a cold beer for you brother
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by 1stladdy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again muslim, cheating is prevalent amongst we muslims because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our christian counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the commandments of God sad
Did you just escape from the zoo?
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Diamond23(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
I can FORGIVE but can’t FORGET!
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
my wife? yes I can...but she won't experience the forgiveness in my house...
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2018
ojuoluwani:
the one happening to me right now look like she is cheating on me but never imagine how it can even happened. what happened was I discovered that she has been receiving call from a particular man for some time now and I became so worried, but just to cut the story short few days ago I opened her phone and I got some messages both on her WhatsApp and Facebook very romantic messages when I mean romantic messages i mean hot romantic messages I couldn't believe my eyes but I just calm down, I ask her she said there is nothing between two of them I ask her to explain those messages yet she couldn't, I av never seen her in this act before even never for once, I am thinking of telling my pastor or to just end the relationship cos I av never cheated on her and I trusted her soo much before this happened , for over 4 days now she irritates me in fact I am very confused now, don't forget she is my wife and the man we are talking about here is older than her father and at the same time the man is not rich the man is just a recharge card hawker .

WTF shocked some women are just stupid, she gat no class.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by zicoraads: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:
I'll book a scar on his arms grin grin

I can, but no use dating again.
Love can't be the same after that.
Yea, right.

More like you'll soak your pillow with tears and tears and more tears. tongue grin
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Divay22(f): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Yea, right.

More like you'll soak your pillow with tears and tears and more tears. tongue grin
Who is gonna make me wet my pillow with tears, I mean tears really gonna have a strong influence on me.
I don't cry for irrelevant things anymore
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by zicoraads: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:

Who is gonna make me wet my pillow with tears, I mean tears really gonna have a strong influence on me.
I don't cry for irrelevant things anymore
Really?

So do tell, what makes you cry now? cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Divay22(f): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Really?

So do tell, what makes you cry now? cheesy
You grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by zicoraads: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:

You grin grin
Somehow I doubt that. I am not sure I can even make you cry. I can do a lot of things, but crying is not one of them. tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Somehow I doubt that. I am not sure I can even make you cry. I can do a lot of things, but crying is not one of them. tongue
Conversation is getting juicy cheesy
Ehn, so what are does things?
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by zicoraads: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:

Conversation is getting juicy cheesy
Ehn, so what are does things?
Erm... Of course it's juicy.

However, don't you think the walls here have ears? wink
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Divay22(f): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Erm... Of course it's juicy.

However, don't you think the walls here have ears? wink
Right!
Oya lead I'll follow smiley

Ehn, hope you're getting prepared for Sunday cheesy
It's our first date Zico, you better don't mess up .
I don't want noodles o angry
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by zicoraads: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:

Right!
Oya lead I'll follow smiley

Ehn, hope you're getting prepared for Sunday cheesy
It's our first date Zico, you better don't mess up .
I don't want noodles o angry
I already have. wink

Oh, of course I'm getting set.

Noodles? You underestimate my ability to literally blow you away and leave you breathless like you've never known and will most likely ever. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by hkidola00(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:
Even bible support we kick out a cheating wife... So, I'm not some Jesus to forgive a cheating wife/gf.

The only time I'm to forgive... is if sex wasn't involved, but if sex was involved.... forgiveness can go to farthest, hottest and deepest depths of hell and sucks the devil's dìck... I don't care.

They can go fork themselves till fork do them apart.

There are 2 sins I don't forgive. stealing my things subtly and forking behind my back.

Just what you do don't let me catch you red handed cuz I'll take your life and face the consequences with no regrets or remorse.
waoo,im Trina understand dat part of sex u said, my girlfriend had some romance with her cousin, kisses and sucking of breast, no penetration, and she was emotionally bonded with him for a while, what would u do and u loved d girl so much
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Offpoint: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
waoo,im Trina understand dat part of sex u said, my girlfriend had some romance with her cousin, kisses and sucking of breast, no penetration, and she was emotionally bonded with him for a while, what would u do and u loved d girl so much
Forget her bro... she had sex with him. she can't possibly tell she did.

Love doesn't exist bro...
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by hkidola00(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Forget her bro... she had sex with him. she can't possibly tell she did.

Love doesn't exist bro...
no she didn't, she lied to d guy that she's a virgin, so she only allowed her carress her body, d day I had sex with her,she was angry and called guy that I've deflowered her....so dey didn't have sex,got to know through d sound recorder, so no sex, wud u still end it
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Offpoint: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
no she didn't, she lied to d guy that she's a virgin, so she only allowed her carress her body, d day I had sex with her,she was angry and called guy that I've deflowered her....so dey didn't have sex,got to know through d sound recorder, so no sex, wud u still end it

No one is perfect, if truly sex wasn't involved you can forgive her if she's WILLING to change... but keep your eyes up.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Operamunir: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
wolesmile:
No one can actually say what they'll do under any given circumstance, until they are faced with the situation. Many might want to argue this, but it is just the plain truth.

I used to think I can't forgive being cheated on.... until it happened to me. I was mad... raging mad!!!
I almost beat the hell out of her!!!
I said it was over.
But then, after cooling off for a few days, I started remembering the number of times I have cheated on her. Several times I have had to lie when almost caught. Then I knew I was wrong. I was even the one that eventually went to beg her. Though we didn't eventually marry (Just a kid between us), but the separation had nothing to do with cheating on either side.

Don't say you can or not, until you are faced with the situation....

My Opinion, though.
On point
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by wolesmile(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2019
planetx13:
Forgiving a cheat is not a problem....(Anybody can be tempted) ... the problem is forgiving a serial and an unrepentant cheat ...trust me it's not worth it... You only get waves of heartbreak.

If my woman cheats and she is remorseful about it, why not?? .. I will forgive her and even forget it ever happened..... after all, the bible says - to sin is human and to forgive is divine...

Ciao

@the bolded... Where in the Bible is that written? I don search Taya!!
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Operamunir:
On point
There nothing on point about his statement. A cheat has no right to be angry when cheated back!
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by RM147: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
atikulated2019:
forgiveness is a sin
If you bam you go know
Jubril no bam at all
Except ThE girl give me her friends
You be Wire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.