Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (14703 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Offpoint: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Lwkmd grin grin grin Me that love cheating fha? smiley
I know you're kidding...
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by GetCofOProperty: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Of course yes i will whole heartedly forgive...who am i not to forgive.... But then i will move on.

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by selfwife(f): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
few months back, I would have break my head on any brick just to prove my then sweetheart, my world and everything won't cheat. I was doing everything with caution just the way I know he loves it. I was selfless and gave my all. but today, at his sight I curse.i don't know why Nigerian men take advantage of soft nice selfless ladies. I have forgiven him but because I fear for my life, my vagina is sealed towards him now and forever more. If he had cheated with a younger girl, better cook, perfume lover, etc I would have understood and forgiven after a whole month of thinking and rethinking. but no he cheated and is still in the relationship because the woman has more money than both of us. God I really don't know what I had done or even what I should do. thank God I am self reliant. I would have suffered emotionally than this..... the reason for cheating is not to be overlooked as the same thing will still repeat itself and I wouldn't want anyone behind bars for the rest of their lives for the murder of a cheating partner.

12 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is a good question for me right now.

I've been married for 12years and I know my husband has cheated severally even though he denies it, but I'm no fool the evidence is all there...

I'm not sure if I've fully forgiven him, it's one thing to forgive someone who is apologetic, it's much difficult when the person is denying any wrong doing. The one thing I wanted in marriage was fidelity and I made it known to him. Now the devil keeps putting stupìd shìt in my head, cheat back... he has no right to get angry.

I'm on the verge of moving out of town cos I really want to be away from my husband. The pain of infidelity is just too much..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by damiz(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cheating is a choice and not a mistake.... It's best to forgive and let go of the relationship... When Trust is broken it can hardly be fixed... Loyalty is everything.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Rigel95(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
No. Never.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Offpoint:

I know you're kidding...
Absolutely not smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I will forgive and breakup...
Marriage nkor?
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Olujoe1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, cheating is prevalent amongst we Christians because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our Muslim counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the tenets of Islam. sad
may u always find solace at the gathering of the insane
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by BIXYBABE: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who am I not to forgive when d lord God forgives

1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Spectre007: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
selfwife:
few months back, I would have break my head on any brick just to prove my then sweetheart, my world and everything won't cheat. I was doing everything with caution just the way I know he loves it. I was selfless and gave my all. but today, at his sight I curse.i don't know why Nigerian men take advantage of soft nice selfless ladies. I have forgiven him but because I fear for my life, my vagina is sealed towards him now and forever more. If he had cheated with a younger girl, better cook, perfume lover, etc I would have understood and forgiven after a whole month of thinking and rethinking. but no he cheated and is still in the relationship because the woman has more money than both of us. God I really don't know what I had done or even what I should do. thank God I am self reliant. I would have suffered emotionally than this..... the reason for cheating is not to be overlooked as the same thing will still repeat itself and I wouldn't want anyone behind bars for the rest of their lives for the murder of a cheating partner.
love can really make people do silly things,don't give up dear ... You will still meet your significant other that God made for you.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by oderinde151(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
atikulated2019:
forgiveness is a sin
If you bam you go know
Jubril no bam at all
Except The girl give me her friends
i juba for you

Una wicked o
Her hands haha grin grin grin

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Anas97:
If am also a cheater I will forgive. But nothing hurts more dan been cheated on by someone wo u ve been faithful to all ur life.
My current position.

I've been faithful despite the 20+years age difference... but he cheated. Something tells me to join the cheating gang. But that not who I am.

I'm beyond devastated. It's either I cheat back or I leave...
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:
Marriage nkor?
forgive and divorce
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:
Marriage nkor?
I'll forgive and breakup!
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
It depends on how the cheating occurred and what the reasons where. Terms and Conditions apply cos I don’t exactly like nonsense
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
wolesmile:
No one can actually say what they'll do under any given circumstance, until they are faced with the situation. Many might want to argue this, but it is just the plain truth.

I used to think I can't forgive being cheated on.... until it happened to me. I was mad... raging mad!!!
I almost beat the hell out of her!!!
I said it was over.
But then, after cooling off for a few days, I started remembering the number of times I have cheated on her. Several times I have had to lie when almost caught. Then I knew I was wrong. I was even the one that eventually went to beg her. Though we didn't eventually marry (Just a kid between us), but the separation had nothing to do with cheating on either side.

Don't say you can or not, until you are faced with the situation....

My Opinion, though.
Since you're a cheat yourself, what gave you the right to be angry?

My husband cheats and any day heaven's forbid I cheat back I see no reason why he should be angry. It hurts just the same for women too.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I'll forgive and breakup!
Are u faithful?
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
forgive and divorce
Are you faithful?
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Michael820(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, cheating is prevalent amongst we Christians because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our Muslim counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the tenets of Islam. sad
Lmao, why does this sounds so fake,
Cheating knows no religion didirin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Yes. I did it and I'll still do it again. Think me a fool but I'm not.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by babyfaceafrica: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:
Are you faithful?
never cheated...I mean never!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Brainardc(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
I can depending on the type thing she committed
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Offpoint: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Absolutely not smiley
Are you kidding me? do you mean if I should invite over my place for sex you'll come over?

Are you in relationship?
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Never angry
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by freemi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:
Trust me babe it's more painful when your wife cheats on you with someone better than u in all ramifications..

In this scenario u would be very dejected and low self-esteem will set in plus u will feel insecure. And eventually u would feel u don't deserve your wife..

Now the reverse is the case if you are better than who she cheated on u with... You will gladly and boldly though, painfully boot her out of your house..
This scenario would make you feel she's the one who doesn't deserve you. Plus you would feel u deserve better...

i love ths write up. Make more more more money

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Divay22(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
I'll book a scar on his arms grin grin

I can, but no use dating again.
Love can't be the same after that.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by lielbree: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
never cheated...I mean never!!!
Same here oh

But I was cheated on. It's painful
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by babyfaceafrica: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:

Same here oh

But I was cheated on. It's painful
sorry..God will heal you..take the best decision that pays u
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
lielbree:
Are u faithful?
It doesn't matter
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by Vince77(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Before marriage Maybe. After marriage No.
Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by nenidee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Trust is key in a relationship.. if broken might never be mended or will take a lifetime to fix..
Until you are faced with this issue you can imagine what you will do or agree too.
If you have fallen deeply in love with someone, it takes more than cheating to tear you both apart..
Greed and long throat, unnecessary familiarity and too many friends. We must learn to respect our partners and what belongs to them..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / Somali Or Ethiopian Girls? / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.