Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,747 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (53292 Views)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rame18(f): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
hm this one wey u come jus dey agree with me hope u no go pour petrol over the boxers,singlets and long sleeve shirts wey u buy for ur boyfriend oo if catch am cheatingcheesy. I know for sure wetin this babe husbandsnatcher can do if she catch her guy cheatingcheesy.

I catch him cheating and start shouting, and breaking stuffs. where is the strength walk away and save yourself the stress.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Scrutiny is welcomed ma! I will take to your advise! Thanks alot..
husbandsnatcha:
U knw wat u wl do?

Dnt claim u ar matured person n dnt use because of love n soil ur reputation(i hope u no be man woman)

Call her n break up wt her ,she is one of dos selfish ladies we see in lagos who thinks wise pple ar stupid n wicked pple ar wise! If u dnt do dat knw u be slowpoke..

Sorry 4 ur predicament n stop being a weakling
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Word!!! Our stories are just too similar! I can't touch her as well,cos up till date I am yet get over the memories of my dad beating my mum everyday and stuff! Now mum is late after all the abuse. As of 2 days ago babe was still crying and begging I marry her,pleading she would change! It is a difficult decision for me being that we have been together for many years,when things were really bad for me untill God took charge.But like u said for the good of my family and I,i just have to move! Thanks alot for your kind words.
you are welcome bro...
To change a violent woman is like telling bihari not to go for second term...
very impossible...
I dated my ex for 2years and 7mnth before I called it quit, we had many memories together but what the future holds for us is not encouraging.... I am a calm guy and I hardly shout at her no matter what while shes my exact opposite...
looking back at that memory, I can help but praise myself for making that decision..
she even went as far as threatening the woman I got married to... Lolz
saying she collected me with jazz and she will roughen her up anyday she sees her... just imagine

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

And I need to care about your opinion..?
People that grew up with liars, people that have dated liars, people DAT grew up in lies find it hard to believe even the smallest truth....
no offense ma
hw dare u disrespect me, which kind of word do u use on me!

U dnt av respect 4 ladies ryt
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin women sha.
valdes00:

you are welcome bro...
To change a violent woman is like telling bihari not to go for second term...
very impossible...
I dated my ex for 2years and 7mnth before I called it quit, we had many memories together but what the future holds for us is not encouraging.... I am a calm guy and I hardly shout at her no matter what while shes my exact opposite...
looking back at that memory, I can help but praise myself for making that decision..
she even went as far as threatening the woman I got married to... Lolz
saying she collected me with jazz and she will roughen her up anyday she sees her... just imagine
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
hw dare u disrespect me, which kind of word do u use on me!

U dnt av respect 4 ladies ryt

I didnt insult you... I only said the exact truth...
Am sorry if you think I disrespected you, its not in my way of life to disrespect ladies...
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by ekene101: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Aunty! Right now I am in similar situation! He didn't lie ma. Difference is me no get mama.
don't try it,married one out of pity and thinking she will change,now am regretting it because we have separated. Its the innocent baby I worry so much about,not that I didn't see these signs in her,but out of pity that I was her first and she stood by me when things were bad till things were ok..I don't double date or cheat because I know so many girls out there are traps set to bring a man down to nothing within a short period,especially those still struggling to make it to the very top of the food chain. Babe is just bitter and angry over nothing, foul mouthed,jealous over nothing,will intentionally cause quarrel so she can remInd me of how I was worth less than a dollar when we met, her sister has been the one pleading sake of our child, but I just had enough of her excesses last month and ask her to leave,after all I got her a job and she is working,even if she has 100k with her and I have nothing on me,I dare not ask her to loan me even 5k to buy food in the house which she will be the one that will eat it all because she is breastfeeding. Bro I get bp prematurely and just arrange her stuff and sent her to her family, call them am no longer interested, even the family knows she is venomous,babe dat stabbed me one time ago and still hit my head with red label bottle on two occasions. So don't try it,because you seem to be a quiet and calm guy like me who hardly talks. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Note:we dated for 8yrs b4 marriage and I stood with her all these years,even trained her in school,but the cause of her bitterness and anger is what I don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
SexyDenzel:
swear down. You no log online flex the black Friday bro?
black friday? Na wich celebration be dat one?
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

I didnt insult you... I only said the exact truth...
Am sorry if you think I disrespected you, its not in my way of life to disrespect ladies...
go n sin no more!

because u spoke rudely
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Caniva01: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
The Guy should just thank God for his life, what if the lady has chosen to stab him while he's sleeping.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
go n sin no more!
because u spoke rudely
Go hang yourself dude...Lolz I have my reasons for apologizing
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by franchasng: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
see my brother dis tin no follow a particular rule. There was this babe wey i know she looked so feminine. Always laughing and smiling wen u flirt with her with her tiny babyish voice. But bros the dragon in her was unearthed when she had a hot aguement with her younger brother. Na so d babe run enter kitchen carry one big knife be wan use am on her brother. Wen i hold her...e jus be like na 50 ppl i hold....babe wey dey petite like dat. See guy dem no dey know for face dese days wich one dey violent. Dat tiny girl wey u dey for one corner may jus turn violent and use any available weapon on u wen she provoke and a lady like serena williams with her intimidating size might just be meek and submissivecheesy.
Yeah bra, in every rule, there is always an exception but then, rules govern majority.

Any guy that follows my above listed rules will most likely not fall into the hands of a violent, toxic, desperate lady, trust me it works bra wink
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Spectre007: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
see my brother dis tin no follow a particular rule. There was this babe wey i know she looked so feminine. Always laughing and smiling wen u flirt with her with her tiny babyish voice. But bros the dragon in her was unearthed when she had a hot aguement with her younger brother. Na so d babe run enter kitchen carry one big knife be wan use am on her brother. Wen i hold her...e jus be like na 50 ppl i hold....babe wey dey petite like dat. See guy dem no dey know for face dese days wich one dey violent. Dat tiny girl wey u dey for one corner may jus turn violent and use any available weapon on u wen she provoke and a lady like serena williams with her intimidating size might just be meek and submissivecheesy.
u for liv am na make she kill her brother,her eyes go clear by force.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Holy Mary mother of God!! Bruv this is serious. I had to speak with my family about my predicaments and they were all in support I break up with her or better relocate! I ones broke up with her,what did she do? Brought out knife and almost stabbed me! I had to plead with her dat it's all joke! Up to the extent of threatening me with hired assassins if I ever try do dump her! Slapping punching,tearing my clothes,rough handling me. And yet guy man has never raised a finger for once! Problem is i am the gentle one and I have got a very and I repeat very weak heart that when she starts crying I just let all the issues go and head back into the relationship! Thanks for the advise brother,just the back up I need right now.
ekene101:
don't try it,married one out of pity and thinking she will change,now am regretting it because we have separated. Its the innocent baby I worry so much about,not that I didn't see these signs in her,but out of pity that I was her first and she stood by me when things were bad till things were ok..I don't double date or cheat because I know so many girls out there are traps set to bring a man down to nothing within a short period,especially those still struggling to make it to the very top of the food chain. Babe is just bitter and angry over nothing, foul mouthed,jealous over nothing,will intentionally cause quarrel so she can remInd me of how I was worth less than a dollar when we met, her sister has been the one pleading sake of our child, but I just had enough of her excesses last month and ask her to leave,after all I got her a job and she is working,even if she has 100k with her and I have nothing on me,I dare not ask her to loan me even 5k to buy food in the house which she will be the one that will eat it all because she is breastfeeding. Bro I get bp prematurely and just arrange her stuff and sent her to her family, call them am no longer interested, even the family knows she is venomous,babe dat stabbed me one time ago and still hit my head with red label bottle on two occasions. So don't try it,because you seem to be a quiet and calm guy like me who hardly talks. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Scrutiny is welcomed ma! I will take to your advise! Thanks alot..
dnt break up wt her in a harsh manner because u might get killed in d process ,maybe her 2 much love is y she is behaving lyk dat,

2much love n death is lyk 5n6...
Do it d way she wont feel hurt, cos isnt gud 2 hurt a lady's feeling cos we ar into a lot of distress dis days

Be wise n live

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by DozieInc(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Happened to one of my guy; the lady later came begging... so I told him if you continue with this lady anything you see take.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thank you for your contribution! God bless you sis.
husbandsnatcha:
dnt break up wt her in a harsh manner because u might get killed in d process ,maybe her 2 much love is y she is behaving lyk dat,

2much love n death is lyk 5n6...
Do it d way she wont feel hurt, cos isnt gud 2 hurt a ladies feeling cos we ar into a lot of distress dis days

Be wise n live
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by skyhighweb(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

I dey o
How're you doing?
fine longest time, still over there in north u never wan come lag shey
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
skyhighweb:
fine longest time, still over there in north u never wan come lag shey
L grin Lz

Come drag me naa
Make I do my leg dey follow like this cheesy

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by skyhighweb(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

L grin Lz

Come drag me naa
Make I do my leg dey follow like this cheesy
na u wont do leg like u go waka well come
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by skyhighweb(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:
L grin Lz
Come drag me naa Make I do my leg dey follow like this cheesy
nahhh u go waka come on nahhh
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by ekene101: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Holy Mary mother of God!! Bruv this is serious. I had to speak with my family about my predicaments and they were all in support I break up with her or better relocate! I ones broke up with her,what did she do? Brought out knife and almost stabbed me! I had to plead with her dat it's all joke! Up to the extent of threatening me with hired assassins if I ever try do dump her! Slapping punching,tearing my clothes,rough handling me. And yet guy man has never raised a finger for once! Problem is i am the gentle one and I have got a very and I repeat very weak heart that when she starts crying I just let all the issues go and head back into the relationship! Thanks for the advise brother,just the back up I need right now.
My own doesn't cook,wash,sweep or do anything in the house,I do these things to avoid quarrels, yet she will still find one way to cause commotion and be screaming on top of her voice for neighbors to hear,bro I really see something.. All my friends and colleagues stop coming to my house because of her. Such people are not bitter to only you,they are to everyone and everything around them., especially those short fair girls born in the month of may... Avoid them.
Date short fair girls at your own risk,they are very temperamental.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

Me I told her oo and she knows I am serious abt not beating a woman.... maybe thats why sha
I thought as much sure thats why...
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rame18(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
dannybrasky:

the only person that can handle that mad babe is your sister, she is the only person that has the antidote.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rame18(f): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
ekene101:

My own doesn't cook,wash,sweep or do anything in the house,I do these things to avoid quarrels, yet she will still find one way to cause commotion and be screaming on top of her voice for neighbors to hear,bro I really see something.. All my friends and colleagues stop coming to my house because of her. Such people are not bitter to only you,they are to everyone and everything around them., especially those short fair girls born in the month of may... Avoid them.
Date short fair girls at your own risk,they are very temperamental.

lwkmd
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Daboomb:

but i am saying he should remain in d relationship nau. But a babe wey go get dat confidence to smash ur car or trash ur car my brother na only a lady wey buy them for u go get dat confidence to do suchcheesy. I jus hope d guy no further fall im hand by crawling back to beg d babe to accept im back.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by mayormick(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:

Baba naso oo.... the last gbeje, na police come separate them
Hahahahahaha...she don enter one chance
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I can beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die
In other words, you carry your two legs run cheesy
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by jstar376(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
check very well, she is the sister of that benue lady that murdered her husband, 3 kids nd finally her self. the guy should be happy they are not yet married.... maybe we would have mourn same story twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.