Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (53277 Views)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by ekene101: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Short girls?!!!! That's a big no no for anything serious, 99% of short girls are temperamental, the take offense on little things because they are insecure, very insecure set of little people. I only know of one short girl that is cool AF the others I've came across all got insecurities. Small jokes are insults to them and they expect you to treat them as goddesses hahahahhahaa I no get time to worship woman joor but my main chick na the my queen ooo, she deserves everything. tall chicks are cool with good hearts, when it comes to women here you go,
Tall fat chicks are merry, happy, good heart, easy to hangout with.
Talk slim chicks are mostly cool, kind, smart, bimbos too, cunning at times.
average chicks are mixed, bad, temperamental ones, cool, fun you can find any quality within average chicks.
SHORT CHICKS A.K.A SHORT DEVILS, hahahaha 90-99% of them got issues, they always want to show you they are bad and cannot let things go, they want to get back at you for every little play or mischievous act or something, their mindset is bleeped they always think they have a lot to prove and they need to show you that they can do more than those who are taller than them, they feel the need to hurt you ten times of their height. They are mostly toxic, if you can leave these little people alone. They keep malice like die and they never forgive oo hahahaha.

The most merry chicks are the tall and fat chicks, the barely get angry and will forgive in just few seconds and forget it.
bro,u have said it all,u didn't leave any stone unturned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Princess4ng(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
SexyDenzel:
No worry sometimes we no de mean wetin we de talk. Hopefully your character is like this in reality, you will marry a tall, handsome, wealthy, sexy, romantic and caring guy ;-).

thanks
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Princess4ng(f): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Respect55:

Condemn the lady's action and leave in peace

hope u understand what I wrote there.............. what I meant was that she was not supposed to do such a thing cause it wont change anything
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Respect55(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Princess4ng:

hope u understand what I wrote there.............. what I meant was that she was not supposed to do such a thing cause it wont change anything
Ur OP said something like, '... all because of a man... '
If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't add up to what u just wrote now.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Princess4ng(f): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Respect55:

Ur OP said something like, '... all because of a man... '
If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't add up to what u just wrote now.

wow........ then maybe english is not my mother tongue................. it simply means I CANT SPEAK ENGLISH
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Respect55(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Princess4ng:

wow........ then maybe english is not my mother tongue................. it simply means I CANT SPEAK ENGLISH
I didn't say that o.
Moreover, English isn't a measure of intelligence. It is just 'another language.'
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Princess4ng(f): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Respect55:

I didn't say that o.
Moreover, English isn't a measure of intelligence. It is just 'another language.'

oh really? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Respect55(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Princess4ng:

oh really? undecided undecided undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by lordcnn(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=valdes00 post=73231240]Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I cant beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rtdCivilservant: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
rame18:

the only person that can handle that mad babe is your sister, she is the only person that has the antidote.
shatap ya mouth there
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rtdCivilservant: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
rame18:

what are you saying?? have you forgotten that we have a first class in pretence.
i know now,pretender prostitute
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by DONADAMS(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Reminder:
Two wrongs don't make a right. The lady should be jailed for 2 years and to see an Anger management therapist for another year. This is some really wrong shit mehn.
lol...anger management??are you a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.