Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (53290 Views)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by JackOfAllTrades: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
pcguru1:
That's why you careful of who you bring to your home, not every woman should know your house.
my guy sometimes you only get to know a girl when you actually live with her say a month or two. Speaking from experience tongue
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by kollinpowel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
smartolala:
If this news is true,the guy may have put another girl in the family way
if the guy no get legal backing before he put another lady for family way, Bro woman wey fit destroy material things like this fit get mind to kill the guy and the other lady o.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rame18(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

exposed!!!!!! a prostitute pretending to be a churchy girl. you tell the fuccking mod to ban me abi

here comes the retired fool, have I ever pretended to be a church girl you are so dumb that you can't think.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
In other words, you carry your two legs run cheesy
Two leg ke, i carry My whole body...
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rame18(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

see this one, wey them dey even put prick for your mouth

at least the prick in my mouth isn't yours.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I thought as much sure thats why...
I believe thats just her nature....
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by rame18(f): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

shatap

I will give you a knock on that dead brain of yours.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by SexyDenzel: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
sexdoll:

na wen she arrange cult boys for you, na dat time your eyes go clear.
I de listen to music and de dance am well as the drum de carry go :-), who no know no go know.
A girl tried it on my friend, we change am for the boys wey show and the girl shock, she go indefinite vacation after that day then wey we fit de dirty our hands now we have passed that level. This no be even matter to think on sef.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by SexyDenzel: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
black friday? Na wich celebration be dat one?
Bro na one informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving day for U.S and dem de celebrate am on the fourth Thursday of November every year and during such day like today, shops both online and every de slash price of their goods. 50% 70% 10% discount. lot of good deals. log on ebay now or aliexpress and find wetin you like sha.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Bro na one informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving day for U.S and dem de celebrate am on the fourth Thursday of November every year and during such day like today, shops both online and every de slash price of their goods. 50% 70% 10% discount. lot of good deals. log on ebay now or aliexpress and find wetin you like sha.
haaa!shocked... And i no even hear of any such tinshocked...iyam jus even seein d advert on the top part of nl website.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Icon79(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Say it with me woe-men. That's all you need to know.

They, most of them, are the woe of men angry sad shocked

O pari

PrincessB1:
What sort of stupid anger is this? angry
Some ladies can't just learn to tame their emotion.

If it's the other way round, I'm sure the universe will not rest undecided
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:
What sort of stupid anger is this? angry
Some ladies can't just learn to tame their emotion.

If it's the other way round, I'm sure the universe will not rest undecided
Uncontrollable,demonic anger.
But funny enough, you will be surprised this guy will end up marrying this lady.
Tomorrow when she murders him,they will want our sympathy.
God has already revealed her person to him, but will he yield and make wise decisions?
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Chrysz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:

"If it were" unfortunately that's not me.
I won't do such.

Irrespective of the hurtfulness, it's good we all learn to manage anger in a union.
It helps.
. Agreed... But we don't know her own side of story
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by nnaeyes6: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don see one toxic lady weh be say if she start her own, u go kukuma lock ur door as a neighbour and be listening from the background. She will use AKA ODU (mortar pistol) to chase cease comot for anybody that she sees. who wan die? she won't hit u the stuff on the head but u must not remain the same way God created u. so na to kukuma lock urself inside.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by baratech: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Madness
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Saff(f): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
You think it’s by mouth grin
dingbang:
Before I get married , I will ask how mad can you be.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by oprahwinneie(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
deebrain:
What?

She should be found and made to pay for the damages
nawoo guy u get mind oooo
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by themanderon: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Maniacal girls everywhere. She needs to be locked up in a mental home forever or at least till she gets better.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Saff:
You think it’s by mouth grin
of course it is.. You may lie to me that you are humble but I will make it a point of duty to bring out that madness in you so that I know what I am dealing with before I put a ring on the finger
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
at least this one is better than stabbing ur ex like dat IMSU girl or turning ur ex boyfriend into beef stew like dat morrocan woman ...cc dingbang.
Beef stew Lmaoooo
WTF was that??
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
bjsteve:
original wife material grin grin grin grin grin
lol for you abi
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
luminouz:

Beef stew Lmaoooo
WTF was that??
one angry morrocan kill her ex and use her ex as cowmeat grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4861219/moroccan-woman-uae-killed-lover
dats d thread grin grin
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lucky Escape for the guy, just Dump the bitch! simple!
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
JackOfAllTrades:
my guy sometimes you only get to know a girl when you actually live with her say a month or two. Speaking from experience tongue

True though, but a lot of crazy people out there
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:

one angry morrocan kill her ex and use her ex as cowmeat grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4861219/moroccan-woman-uae-killed-lover
dats d thread grin grin
Jesus!!! shocked shocked
Mehn!!! This is serious bro!
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
50desh:
Abeg upload hr pics o...so singles guys can put her on blacklist.
thank you oooo
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by SexyDenzel: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2018
ekene101:

My own doesn't cook,wash,sweep or do anything in the house,I do these things to avoid quarrels, yet she will still find one way to cause commotion and be screaming on top of her voice for neighbors to hear,bro I really see something.. All my friends and colleagues stop coming to my house because of her. Such people are not bitter to only you,they are to everyone and everything around them., especially those short fair girls born in the month of may... Avoid them.
Date short fair girls at your own risk,they are very temperamental.
Short girls?!!!! That's a big no no for anything serious, 99% of short girls are temperamental, the take offense on little things because they are insecure, very insecure set of little people. I only know of one short girl that is cool AF the others I've came across all got insecurities. Small jokes are insults to them and they expect you to treat them as goddesses hahahahhahaa I no get time to worship woman joor but my main chick na the my queen ooo, she deserves everything. tall chicks are cool with good hearts, when it comes to women here you go,
Tall fat chicks are merry, happy, good heart, easy to hangout with.
Talk slim chicks are mostly cool, kind, smart, bimbos too, cunning at times.
average chicks are mixed, bad, temperamental ones, cool, fun you can find any quality within average chicks.
SHORT CHICKS A.K.A SHORT DEVILS, hahahaha 90-99% of them got issues, they always want to show you they are bad and cannot let things go, they want to get back at you for every little play or mischievous act or something, their mindset is bleeped they always think they have a lot to prove and they need to show you that they can do more than those who are taller than them, they feel the need to hurt you ten times of their height. They are mostly toxic, if you can leave these little people alone. They keep malice like die and they never forgive oo hahahaha.

The most merry chicks are the tall and fat chicks, the barely get angry and will forgive in just few seconds and forget it.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Glink2018(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Those...ones...

Error of omission ....

Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2018
valdes00:
Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I cant beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die
you thank God say she no use pregnancy hold you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.