Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (53278 Views)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by passey: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
tongue
BoneBlogger:
According to an online report, an aggrieved Nigerian lady allegedly destroyed her lover's house and his properties following a disagreement between them.

Though the cause of the quarrel was not revealed as at the time of filing this report but it was claimed that the lady went on rampage at her lover's house and destroyed his properties including chairs, plates, Television set, e.t.c. as can be seen in the pictures. 

Photos of the destroyed properties which are trending online, have got internet users talking and wondering why a sane person would go this far just to prove her grievance. 

Further details as to what later happened to the couple - was not given by Facebook user Akin who shared the report. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-goes-on-rampage-destroys-lovers-house-after-disagreement-photos.html

It is not her fault.
Ladies are being trained to believe that they are not responsible for their actions. That they are entitled to behave irrationally without consequences.

Any guy that does this knows with certainty that his foolish ass is getting some whooping that day! But women can insult you, your parents, hold you by the throat, strike you, spit on you and still claim to be victims when you react.

See how Tonto for example, is insulting her ex husband's family including parents, yet a woman is not expected to be civil and respectful because they have totoh and everyone is patronizing them cos they wanna Bleep them!!!

I am yet to see a man behave this way because men know that they are responsible for their actions and inaction.

If you do this nonsense in the name of love, only the grace of God can stop me from beating the devil out of you.

If you beat this violent animal now she go snap picture put for social media say "domestic violence". As if an animal does not deserve a dose of their own violence.

There are some good reasons to beat some women... My attitude towards anyone depends on their attitude towards me. There are no options off the table.

I might kill such an ill trained idiot but I won't!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by strenghtt: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=Daboomb post=73232612]

That is why l think the law is at times Partial.
if a man does this to hi slady, in her house, he will be in jail by now and everyone would join hand to thrash him.
If a lady does same thing, you will suddenly see everyone proferring EXCUSES for her on why she should nto be held responsible.

Same thing happens when l see all these NGO talking about "Girl-Child" Education/Violence and l ask myself: Did the "Boy-Child" offend you people or do they not suffer violence and lack of Education too?

[color=#990000]I believe in EQUALITY for ALL humans, (male/female.boy/girl) and l think the law should apply EQUALLY to all of us, irrespective of gender.[/c

Everyone must learn to control their ANGER.
The lady who did this damage should be treated and punished like a Humanbeing, not s a lady because the money used to buy those things has no gender.
undecided undecided[/quhave

have known d this truth about d world been partial in its laws in favor of women. A male child is going extinct gradually while d world celebrate. Male children are not protected they are becoming endangered specie on daily bases. The funny thing is that the female u protect so much will still end up marrying the Unprotected male child in d future where he will unveil his true terror on her and d cycle will continue like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by dingbang(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
rame18:

what are you saying?? have you forgotten that we have a first class in pretence.
can't pretend with me cuz I will expose that madness ..
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
Reason why I didnt get married to my EX. ...
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I can beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die
Hmmm! Let me something
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Daboomb: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I love ur comment..smart guy.. Pride and arrogance will never let them see that right man offered to them on a gold platter until he passes them by.. ****But to the guys here never ever tell a lady youll never touch her***else they will one day dare you to grin

True!

Never let her get into that comfort Zone, even if you dont plan to do it.

From time to time, let her see and know that "crase" no be one person's prerogative, but you are just restraining yourself because you think it is not the right thing to do but she should not provoke you to do it else she is responsible for it.

If she get sense, she will sober but if she mad, until you wallop her, she wont buy sense.
Some women (some, a very small minority and like some men too and even children sef) dont act right until you takle extreme measures against them.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Daboomb: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=strenghtt post=73233052][/quote]

Oga, you need to edit that your post.
It looks more like you mistakenly inserted your own words .....into the middle of my own post. grin grin grin
But l gerrit. undecided
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by bjsteve: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
original wife material grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I'm...
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Haryourmieykhun(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
The next thing she we do na knife, awon omo jatijati
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
smartolala:
If this news is true,the guy may have put another girl in the family way

So? Is that enough reason to damage the guys property?

Oya receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:
What sort of stupid anger is this? angry
Some ladies can't just learn to tame their emotion.

If it's the other way round, I'm sure the universe will not rest undecided

Perhaps she bought those things herself cos i cant wrap my head around this level of rage shocked
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Temperamental lady. When I notice such trait in a lady, I japaa. When they destroy one's property or cause destruction, next thing they start begging asking for forgiveness but the deed had been done and one is already at loss.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

I agree,...please flee from such toxic beings.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam telling ucheesy. U fuk up small at least a naija babe go let fly her tantrums and she fit scatter tinzs small but a foreign babe ehn u fuk up she go smile and tell u its nothin but wen u loose guard its either she knife u for back and turn u into cornbeef and serve ur meat to ur friends or she shoot u and use u do manure for back of her gardencheesy. U for read d other story wey one british girl use pump action shhot one nigerian senator pickin for uk for two timingcheesy. I swear ehn we guys jus dey take naija ladies 4 grantedcheesy.

Na lie. Una don forget that Benue babe were kill her husband, her children and herself because of argument?
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Haryourmieykhun(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Na lie. Una don forget that Benue babe were kill her husband, her children and herself because of argument?

Abi na, na only God can help us for all this nawadays ladyz
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Haryourmieykhun:

Abi na, na only God can help us for all this nawadays ladyz

My brother, some ladies are from the devil. Once you see a sign, pick race and GBE ja .

If she likes, let her beg from now till next year, no gree.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Hotzone(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is always what u get when u deceive to achieve ur selfish desires or date a girl that has nothing to offer except sex and gulping ur hard earned money
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Conceptman: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
is she high on drugs?
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Chrysz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
PrincessB1:
What sort of stupid anger is this? angry
Some ladies can't just learn to tame their emotion.

If it's the other way round, I'm sure the universe will not rest undecided
. Hmmmmm.. it's sweet to say..... if it were to you, you will burn the whole building down....
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by mayormick(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
Babe is temperamental, violent and can do bad things in the short space of that anger..
The day she emptied a bottle of gin in my parlor and threatened to break my head and stab me over a little argument, that is the day I vowed not to marry her.... Even the sight of my mom in the parlor didnt even move her one bit..... she once broke my phone because a lady friend called me.. and many other atrocities
Not that I am scared of her or I can beat her up very bad anytime she shows that bad part of her, but I promised myself not to beat any woman I am dating no matter what...
The flashes of my dad always beating my mom is still in my head and its not something good....
And to think after everything, she became sober and started crying begging for forgiveness...
Now she got married to another madman like her, this one beats her like mad even before she gets angry...
we still keep in touch tho and she still tell me things the man always do to her with pictures....
Funny part is that, she blames me for it... Saying because I broke up with her, she fell into the wrong hand.... I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you
I cant comman die
Lolz...a case of escaping time bomb. "I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you". Na dat statement made me laugh pass.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Azam101: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Report her to Police for necessary action
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
I cant comman die
i once had a girl like that called faith,same story and up till now she still do lament to me about the wrong Hand she falls into cos I left her base on her hot tempered attitude

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by jnrbayano(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
I cant comman die

Exact same scenario with me. I ran without looking back ever since
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by adedehinbo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
valdes00:
I cant comman die
i once had a girl like that called faith,same story and up till now she still do lament to me about the wrong Hand she falls into cos I left her base on her hot tempered attitudes
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
adedehinbo:
i once had a girl like that called faith,same story and up till now she still do lament to me about the wrong Hand she falls into cos I left her base on her hot tempered attitudes
She still calls to see me always.... but me don japa
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
jnrbayano:

Exact same scenario with me. I ran without looking back ever since
No look back oo
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
hmmmmm, the woman must be sick o.
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
mayormick:
Lolz...a case of escaping time bomb. "I go just yinmu, if he like make he kill you". Na dat statement made me laugh pass.
Baba naso oo.... the last gbeje, na police come separate them
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I love ur comment..smart guy.. Pride and arrogance will never let them see that right man offered to them on a gold platter until he passes them by.. ****But to the guys here never ever tell a lady youll never touch her***else they will one day dare you to grin
Me I told her oo and she knows I am serious abt not beating a woman.... maybe thats why sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
wittyt98:
Let one animal in woman skin try this nonsense with me first. I go overbeat u and your ancestors join grin grin

Bros if and when it happens u will be speechless o. Unless u want to join the queue of those that have committed murder. If care is not taken u will react in such a way that u'd take her life in the heat of the moment. And I'm speaking from my own experience. Self control will be ur best friend in such a situation.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by valdes00(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
SexyDenzel:
The guy that married her is a very wise man, women will always do stupidd things. See if the man is not besting her like he is she will kill that man or be beating and slapping and riding the man, whenever or wherever a woman tries to show you that she is mad or bad or something my dear brothers you owe it to the whole males in the world to show her that she's a learner, do whatever she did to you or plan to do 20 folds. if she's not shocked after you're done your job wasn't done properly. Bro let me advice you, yes its not good to beat a woman but never show a woman that you will never beat her that one be say you have given her the license to act stupidd and disrespect you. Always let them know that you're ready to use your fucking hands on her anytime but don't do it. Just do some moves but if she dares you, then give her a thunderous taste asap to put her in her place.
This is bad but SOME women needs a slap or two once in a while or when the act like animals to bring them back to order.
I understand but you knw how the society takes women beaters.... I just dont want that talk talk....
so I just avoid it...
Re: Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE JUST OBSESSED WITH VIOLENCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.